FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Left V's right

Jump to newest
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 20/09/26 17:03:12]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wakefield

I have posted this to share my views on this subject in an era of 'left' and 'right' often referred to as right wing and left wing or woke and faccist, I think it is about time we recognised that neither is right and both are equally toxic.

Extreme left is Fantatical, extreme right is Faccist, both are the opposing side of the same coin.

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

The irony is that in not tolerating the opposing you are the same as the opposing.

Fanatism and Faccism are the same, they are the extreme views, and for those that cannot be in a room or hold a civil conversation or exclude the other view, are as bad as the view they oppose.

We seem to have got to a point where extreme leftie views are more palletable than opposing views, when for me they are equally offensive.

I would be interested in hearing people views on this subject.

Have we become too woke? Are extreme views prevailing or fighting? Share your thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *resesse_MelioremCouple
2 weeks ago

Border of London

Centrist = great.

It's just that, since it's somewhat subjective, most people feel that their view is reasonable and centrist.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

Extreme views are frequently not good whichever side they come from

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *epserate DanMan
2 weeks ago

Upton

I'm not sure the left can justifiably claim the moral high ground. If you take the atrocities of Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot, they far exceed those of their fascist counterparts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ostindreamsMan
2 weeks ago

London

I agree that extreme left and extreme right are equally bad. I see myself as centre-right.

I guess the bigger question is whether extreme views are more common in the society today compared to a decade or two back.

If yes, what's the reason? I have read "The righteous mind" by Jonathan Haidt where he pointed out that political polarisation has neen getting worse in the US as less and less people see themselves as centrist over the years. I wonder if this is the case with the UK.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 weeks ago

Essex and London


"

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

The irony is that in not tolerating the opposing you are the same as the opposing.

"

The site is a place to meet people you enjoy spending time with. There’s no harm or shame in saying you won’t meet people with radically differing political views.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wakefield


"I agree that extreme left and extreme right are equally bad. I see myself as centre-right.

I guess the bigger question is whether extreme views are more common in the society today compared to a decade or two back.

If yes, what's the reason? I have read "The righteous mind" by Jonathan Haidt where he pointed out that political polarisation has neen getting worse in the US as less and less people see themselves as centrist over the years. I wonder if this is the case with the UK."

I do think that is getting that way sadly. I think there are far too many paradoxes from so called leaders where they say and do two different things.

Never have I felt that there is so much hypocrisy in a society and weak spineless leadership spending toommich time trying to appease so few.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wakefield


"The site is a place to meet people you enjoy spending time with. There’s no harm or shame in saying you won’t meet people with radically differing political views."

Agreed it is a site to meet people who you enjoy spending time with, but who discusses politics when they are meeting someone? It is the outright statement of refusing in my opinion, that says much more about the extremeties of that individual than what they oppose, which is why I would say fanatical.

The world is about balance and to ignore something disagreeable is to hold a narrow view in my opinion.

But each to their own, I know I am comfortable talking to people with different views and consider that to be a more rounded view.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
2 weeks ago

malaga

I think it's fine on sites like these and dating sites to state your political views in your profile and rule out meeting the opposite.

Can I have a civil conversation about Brexit/austerity/taxes? Yes.

Do I want to spend my time around people who I fundamentally disagree with? Not so much.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikerabbits!Couple
2 weeks ago

Surrey

I don’t think people should be afraid of meeting other people who may or may not hold different political views to you. However the late great comedian George Carlin thought me many years ago to be very suspicious of groups of people ie political or religious organisations especially. Individuals or couples we meet are often very interesting and decent, kind, thoughtful people. People become dangerous and conformist once they “clot” into a group with a shared identity or purpose. They follow the crowd or worse, the mob. At some level people do believe and accept this ( I think). Interestingly I find several of my co-debaters on the Fab forums very reluctant to come forward and state which political party they support ( when it is very clear from their comments that they have a propensity for a particular party) and I think this reluctance comes from a subconscious agreement with Carlin’s view on groups. I don’t respect them any the less though as that is their prerogative. Some do declare support for a particular party and I respect them for that too. We can still debate respectfully and with some humour ( I think). I do believe people have the right to choose and be active in any organization they choose. It’s just not for me. I despise all politicians and religions too regardless of which part of the political or religious spectrum they come from. Politicians never tell the truth and to throw your lot in behind any of them, in my view, is only to find yourself sold out in the end. Close knit family and friends is where people should be at. The rest is noise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyornotMan
2 weeks ago

halifax


"I have posted this to share my views on this subject in an era of 'left' and 'right' often referred to as right wing and left wing or woke and faccist, I think it is about time we recognised that neither is right and both are equally toxic.

Extreme left is Fantatical, extreme right is Faccist, both are the opposing side of the same coin.

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

The irony is that in not tolerating the opposing you are the same as the opposing.

Fanatism and Faccism are the same, they are the extreme views, and for those that cannot be in a room or hold a civil conversation or exclude the other view, are as bad as the view they oppose.

We seem to have got to a point where extreme leftie views are more palletable than opposing views, when for me they are equally offensive.

I would be interested in hearing people views on this subject.

Have we become too woke? Are extreme views prevailing or fighting? Share your thoughts.

"

The left have more in common with fascists - go reserach history more...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 weeks ago

Essex and London


"I have posted this to share my views on this subject in an era of 'left' and 'right' often referred to as right wing and left wing or woke and faccist, I think it is about time we recognised that neither is right and both are equally toxic.

Extreme left is Fantatical, extreme right is Faccist, both are the opposing side of the same coin.

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

The irony is that in not tolerating the opposing you are the same as the opposing.

Fanatism and Faccism are the same, they are the extreme views, and for those that cannot be in a room or hold a civil conversation or exclude the other view, are as bad as the view they oppose.

We seem to have got to a point where extreme leftie views are more palletable than opposing views, when for me they are equally offensive.

I would be interested in hearing people views on this subject.

Have we become too woke? Are extreme views prevailing or fighting? Share your thoughts.

The left have more in common with fascists - go reserach history more... "

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
2 weeks ago

Carlisle


"

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

"

Why is that an issue for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otMe66Man
2 weeks ago

.


"I have posted this to share my views on this subject in an era of 'left' and 'right' often referred to as right wing and left wing or woke and faccist, I think it is about time we recognised that neither is right and both are equally toxic.

Extreme left is Fantatical, extreme right is Faccist, both are the opposing side of the same coin.

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

The irony is that in not tolerating the opposing you are the same as the opposing.

Fanatism and Faccism are the same, they are the extreme views, and for those that cannot be in a room or hold a civil conversation or exclude the other view, are as bad as the view they oppose.

We seem to have got to a point where extreme leftie views are more palletable than opposing views, when for me they are equally offensive.

I would be interested in hearing people views on this subject.

Have we become too woke? Are extreme views prevailing or fighting? Share your thoughts.

The left have more in common with fascists - go reserach history more...

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

"

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 weeks ago

Essex and London


"I have posted this to share my views on this subject in an era of 'left' and 'right' often referred to as right wing and left wing or woke and faccist, I think it is about time we recognised that neither is right and both are equally toxic.

Extreme left is Fantatical, extreme right is Faccist, both are the opposing side of the same coin.

I am tired of profiles, that state they are a leftie and will not tolerate the opposing.

The irony is that in not tolerating the opposing you are the same as the opposing.

Fanatism and Faccism are the same, they are the extreme views, and for those that cannot be in a room or hold a civil conversation or exclude the other view, are as bad as the view they oppose.

We seem to have got to a point where extreme leftie views are more palletable than opposing views, when for me they are equally offensive.

I would be interested in hearing people views on this subject.

Have we become too woke? Are extreme views prevailing or fighting? Share your thoughts.

The left have more in common with fascists - go reserach history more...

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you."

Fascism is exclusively right wing. Authoritarianism is not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ostindreamsMan
2 weeks ago

London


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you."

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otMe66Man
2 weeks ago

.


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian."

I think that’s better put than my original. I do struggle with all the factions within the left though, there are so many different strands that they seem to carve out narrow niches providing themselves a degree of plausible deniability.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyllMan
2 weeks ago

461 Ocean Boulevard

Thank goodness we still have a “ form of democracy” and the secrete police are not knocking on the door

Extreme ideology in either party ideals are dangerously corrupt

Irrespective currently our government is largely made up of political professionals who sadly have missed out on working in society … of course there are a few but … pre Blair’s era more so

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ostindreamsMan
2 weeks ago

London


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

I think that’s better put than my original. I do struggle with all the factions within the left though, there are so many different strands that they seem to carve out narrow niches providing themselves a degree of plausible deniability."

Yeah There is a spectrum of economic left, the social progressives and mixes of them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 weeks ago

Essex and London


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

I think that’s better put than my original. I do struggle with all the factions within the left though, there are so many different strands that they seem to carve out narrow niches providing themselves a degree of plausible deniability."

Exactly the same on the right. Perhaps fewer, but still factions. Cameron/May types who are a separate faction from Badenoch, who would baulk at some of what Farage would believe, who himself would accuse Lowe of going to far, and Lowe who would possibly (only possibly) want nothing to do with a white supremacist like Steve Laws

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otMe66Man
2 weeks ago

.


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

I think that’s better put than my original. I do struggle with all the factions within the left though, there are so many different strands that they seem to carve out narrow niches providing themselves a degree of plausible deniability.

Exactly the same on the right. Perhaps fewer, but still factions. Cameron/May types who are a separate faction from Badenoch, who would baulk at some of what Farage would believe, who himself would accuse Lowe of going to far, and Lowe who would possibly (only possibly) want nothing to do with a white supremacist like Steve Laws "

Fair

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
7 days ago

Wakefield


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

To answer directly, I agree with the first part, that both are authoritarian in their approach. The second part I want to clear up I never said Left Wing Fascism. My point is Fascism and Fanatism are the opposing sides of the same coin. Therefore I am saying that Left Wing is fanatical. Yet it is rarely thrown around as a term, unlike fascism is. Is this media or people's bias.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian."

Communism and Capitalism are the opposing sides of the same coin

Left and Right opposing sides of the same coin

Democracy and Autocratic oppose each other

Authoritarian I would say both Left and Right can be Authoritarian as it is how much the state imposes/controls to manage society

My point is Fascism and ?What?

We seem to live in a world where Right wing views are silenced by the term Facism, but Left Wing views do not get the opposing equivalent derogatory term. Hence why I ask what do we think it is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9alMan
7 days ago

Bridgend


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

To answer directly, I agree with the first part, that both are authoritarian in their approach. The second part I want to clear up I never said Left Wing Fascism. My point is Fascism and Fanatism are the opposing sides of the same coin. Therefore I am saying that Left Wing is fanatical. Yet it is rarely thrown around as a term, unlike fascism is. Is this media or people's bias.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

Communism and Capitalism are the opposing sides of the same coin

Left and Right opposing sides of the same coin

Democracy and Autocratic oppose each other

Authoritarian I would say both Left and Right can be Authoritarian as it is how much the state imposes/controls to manage society

My point is Fascism and ?What?

We seem to live in a world where Right wing views are silenced by the term Facism, but Left Wing views do not get the opposing equivalent derogatory term. Hence why I ask what do we think it is."

I often hear left wing views being described as communist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
7 days ago

Carlisle


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

To answer directly, I agree with the first part, that both are authoritarian in their approach. The second part I want to clear up I never said Left Wing Fascism. My point is Fascism and Fanatism are the opposing sides of the same coin. Therefore I am saying that Left Wing is fanatical. Yet it is rarely thrown around as a term, unlike fascism is. Is this media or people's bias.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

Communism and Capitalism are the opposing sides of the same coin

Left and Right opposing sides of the same coin

Democracy and Autocratic oppose each other

Authoritarian I would say both Left and Right can be Authoritarian as it is how much the state imposes/controls to manage society

My point is Fascism and ?What?

We seem to live in a world where Right wing views are silenced by the term Facism, but Left Wing views do not get the opposing equivalent derogatory term. Hence why I ask what do we think it is."

What left wing views do you consider to be fascist?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ostindreamsMan
7 days ago

London


"

Communism and Capitalism are the opposing sides of the same coin

"

To be more specific, communism and unfettered free market are opposite sides of the same coin.


"

Left and Right opposing sides of the same coin

Democracy and Autocratic oppose each other

Authoritarian I would say both Left and Right can be Authoritarian as it is how much the state imposes/controls to manage society

"

I agree


"

My point is Fascism and ?What?

We seem to live in a world where Right wing views are silenced by the term Facism, but Left Wing views do not get the opposing equivalent derogatory term. Hence why I ask what do we think it is."

I would say Marxism and its flavours like Leninism, Stalinism and Maoism are as bad. As I mentioned in a different post, "communism" doesn't always equate to Marxism though many people use it interchangeably. Many religious communes are communist too.

To answer your question on why the above mentioned left wing views do not get a derogatory term, fascism is openly evil while left wing extremism is usually disguised under good intentions like "We just want equality". Once it turns into a shit-show and millions get killed, they use excuses like "Communism was never implemented" to wash the blood off their hands and try the same thing again after a few years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
7 days ago

Essex and London


"

Both extreme left wing and right wing can be authoritarian - but left wing fascism is an oxymoron.

To answer directly, I agree with the first part, that both are authoritarian in their approach. The second part I want to clear up I never said Left Wing Fascism. My point is Fascism and Fanatism are the opposing sides of the same coin. Therefore I am saying that Left Wing is fanatical. Yet it is rarely thrown around as a term, unlike fascism is. Is this media or people's bias.

Substitute fascism for authoritarian and I I would agree with you.

Tbf fascism itself is right wing. It's more like both sides can be authoritarian. Right wing uses fascism to become authoritarian. Left wing uses communism to become authoritarian.

Communism and Capitalism are the opposing sides of the same coin

Left and Right opposing sides of the same coin

Democracy and Autocratic oppose each other

Authoritarian I would say both Left and Right can be Authoritarian as it is how much the state imposes/controls to manage society

My point is Fascism and ?What?

We seem to live in a world where Right wing views are silenced by the term Facism, but Left Wing views do not get the opposing equivalent derogatory term. Hence why I ask what do we think it is.

I often hear left wing views being described as communist "

It’s very common, particularly in the USA, for anyone even vaguely left leaning to be described as a communist. It’s a dog whistle.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oubleswing2019Man
7 days ago

Colchester

I perceive things as thus.

.

Years ago, the political climate was very much like this

.

(x)..(yyyyyyyyyyyy)..(z)

.

X was a small fringe to the extreme left. Y was the majority of the population. Z was the small fringe to the extreme right.

.

Centrists in the Y cohort could dip and dive in to elements of the X and or Z cohorts, but mostly they remained in the Y cohort.

.

Nowadays however, it seems more like this

.

(xxxxxxx)..(yyyy)..(zzzzzzz)

.

I’m sure there are a multitude of reasons why this may be and many could be invited for discussion. My own personal belief is that centrists are feeling disenfranchised and there is no strong centrist party in the UK advocating for them in a meaningful and powerful way. Little wonder then that more active parties either side of the centrist party are seeing numbers rise from disaffected centrist voters.

.

If the moderating Y cohort disappears entirely then society is in serious trouble because it will be completely polarised. The X and Z cohorts are natural enemies of each other because of ideological beliefs. That primes the stage for considerable conflict.

.

Is there a solution ? No, not really. I think humans have been trying various political structures for thousands of years and nothing yet has materialised at a national scale that would satisfy all people of a nation. It is an unachievable fantasy.

.

Ultimately though, I feel a humanist approach is the best way for me personally.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
6 days ago

Wakefield


" What left wing views do you consider to be fascist?"

I have not said extreme left is fascist, I have said it is as bad as fascism.

To nail my colours to the mast, I believe in equality for all. I do not give a damn about age, gender, heritage, etc. I just expect that each person is treated the same.

I do not agree with creating exceptions.

For example an organisation has a rule, whereby two people are allowed to visit at a time. Most people adhere to this rule respectfully and regularly.

On one particular day a worker at said organisation, notices there is one group of five people and another of fourteen.

They approach both groups and remind them of the rules and ask them politely to respect the rule.

One group does, the other complains. The worker is asked what they could have done better.

The workers stance is that they were doing their job and ensuring that the rule is followed, in the interests of everyone.

The managers of said worker put them in a position where they now feel they cannot adhere to the rule, that is in the interest of everyone.

The question is why is the worker made to behave differently.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
6 days ago

Wakefield


" Ultimately though, I feel a humanist approach is the best way for me personally. "

I have had similar thoughts and wondered what really matters at the end of the day. That we are all here on this rock we call home, that rock has been in existence for millions of years without us.

My musings made me arrive at naturist and humanist.

I thought your xx yyyyyyyyyy zz to show the shift was simply put, and a great way to show how things are shifting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassicUKGent_Dom OP   Man
6 days ago

Wakefield

Thank you to all for your comments I have read them all thoroughly with interest. I keep popping back and reading and will continue.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
4 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Left Vs Right is always pushed by those in power through media and folk follow it like lemmings.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *emini1981Man
4 days ago

Wirral

Overall, I’d say the UK was quite a centrist country overall. Yes the far-right, and to a degree the far-left have an outsized voice at the moment, polarising everyone else on social media, but that aside, we haven’t yet voted for an extremist political party like some countries in Europe have. The US on the other hand now has a far-right administration, who seems to think the opposition are “communists,” but the Democrats from a UK perspective are probably centre-right to right wing. Even Democrats have never made an effort to put any meaningful universal healthcare system in place, making the US the only developed country without one. The Republicans are right wing to far-right from a UK perspective. In the US though, Democrats are probably seen as left wing to centre-left, while Republicans are likely to be seen as centre-right to right wing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ctionSandwichCouple
3 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

What about UP and Down eh? Come on guys, you've all got some tinfoil in your kitchen, get making those hats!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
3 days ago

Sutton Coldfield

I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
3 days ago

Gilfach


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified."

It depresses me that you've found yourself in this situation.

I wonder how many other people have similar thoughts, but keep quiet about it. I'm guessing that the only way we'll find out is when it comes to election time and people can express their view anonymously.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
3 days ago

Carlisle


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified. "

That’s a shame, would you consider yourself a Christian?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
3 days ago

malaga


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified. "

Doesn't sound like a pleasant thing to go through.

I'm not sure anyone on the left or right is pro uncontrolled immigration though. Obviously don't know what line of work you're in but can't see how stating uncontrolled immigration could be a reprimandable offence

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
3 days ago

Essex and London


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

Doesn't sound like a pleasant thing to go through.

I'm not sure anyone on the left or right is pro uncontrolled immigration though. Obviously don't know what line of work you're in but can't see how stating uncontrolled immigration could be a reprimandable offence"

It’s not a reprimandable offence. And it’s enshrined in the British values.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
3 days ago

Gilfach


"... Obviously don't know what line of work you're in but can't see how stating uncontrolled immigration could be a reprimandable offence"

Most employers now have a "bringing the organisation into disrepute" clause in their employment contracts. This means if you do anything that reflects badly on the company, you can be disciplined.

I know that someone will say "they can't do that", but they can and they do. It's cheaper to break the rules and potentially have to pay an unfair dismissal case than it is to stick to the rules and lose sales to a boycott.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
3 days ago

malaga


"... Obviously don't know what line of work you're in but can't see how stating uncontrolled immigration could be a reprimandable offence

Most employers now have a "bringing the organisation into disrepute" clause in their employment contracts. This means if you do anything that reflects badly on the company, you can be disciplined.

I know that someone will say "they can't do that", but they can and they do. It's cheaper to break the rules and potentially have to pay an unfair dismissal case than it is to stick to the rules and lose sales to a boycott."

But surely stating that you think uncontrolled immigration is bad for Britain doesn't fall under that? I mean is there anyone anywhere that is pro uncontrolled immigration?

If you said immigration was bad for Britain then absolutely.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
3 days ago

Sutton Coldfield


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

That’s a shame, would you consider yourself a Christian?"

No I go to church on Sundays just for a laugh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
3 days ago

Carlisle


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

That’s a shame, would you consider yourself a Christian?

No I go to church on Sundays just for a laugh. "

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, and do you live your life by his teachings?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ostindreamsMan
3 days ago

London


"

But surely stating that you think uncontrolled immigration is bad for Britain doesn't fall under that? I mean is there anyone anywhere that is pro uncontrolled immigration?

If you said immigration was bad for Britain then absolutely. "

Unfortunately, mob justice doesn't take such nuances into account.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m3232Man
2 days ago

maidenhead

The best quote I have heard about the left is useful idiots.

The left movement will be the downfall of the planet that will allow the extremists to take over but they are too tied up in their own messed up mind to notice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 days ago

Essex and London


"The best quote I have heard about the left is useful idiots.

"

What about the right supporting things like leaving the ECHR?

Useful idiots indeed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
2 days ago

malaga


"The best quote I have heard about the left is useful idiots.

The left movement will be the downfall of the planet that will allow the extremists to take over but they are too tied up in their own messed up mind to notice.

"

Do you have a country in mind right now where the left have allowed extremists to take over?

And in any way would the left movement lead to the downfall of the planet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m3232Man
2 days ago

maidenhead


"The best quote I have heard about the left is useful idiots.

What about the right supporting things like leaving the ECHR?

Useful idiots indeed."

Leave and remove every illegal from the country. Remove all legal migrants that have committed any crimes and their families.

When coming to this country you are a guest and you should treat it like that.

Add to the country and you are very welcome. Come and take and you are not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 days ago

Essex and London


"The best quote I have heard about the left is useful idiots.

What about the right supporting things like leaving the ECHR?

Useful idiots indeed.

Leave and remove every illegal from the country. Remove all legal migrants that have committed any crimes and their families.

When coming to this country you are a guest and you should treat it like that.

Add to the country and you are very welcome. Come and take and you are not. "

We can do all that now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m3232Man
2 days ago

maidenhead


"The best quote I have heard about the left is useful idiots.

What about the right supporting things like leaving the ECHR?

Useful idiots indeed.

Leave and remove every illegal from the country. Remove all legal migrants that have committed any crimes and their families.

When coming to this country you are a guest and you should treat it like that.

Add to the country and you are very welcome. Come and take and you are not.

We can do all that now.

"

Correct but the idiots in power and the pre clowns don’t want to do it.

They are puppets doing what their masters want.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
2 days ago

Sutton Coldfield


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

That’s a shame, would you consider yourself a Christian?

No I go to church on Sundays just for a laugh.

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, and do you live your life by his teachings?"

Christ is king!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
2 days ago

Carlisle


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

That’s a shame, would you consider yourself a Christian?

No I go to church on Sundays just for a laugh.

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, and do you live your life by his teachings?

Christ is king!"

What was Jesus’s view on helping those in need?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
8 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield


"I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK.

Since then ive been targeted on line by the so called far left who not only found out where I live and work but also which church I go to.

I was severely reprimanded at work and my priest told me he'd received a call saying should I be doing readings in a church when my views are unchristian like.

I'm not either a racist or a fascist but certainly felt that I wished I'd kept my views to myself.

Its as if I can't have an opinion for fear of being vilified.

That’s a shame, would you consider yourself a Christian?

No I go to church on Sundays just for a laugh.

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, and do you live your life by his teachings?

Christ is king!

What was Jesus’s view on helping those in need?"

They are economic migrants. If they were fleeing wars, why don't they go to the first safe country?

They come here because the UK is one big soft touch! But there is no point debating with you! The leftyness in you has consumed you so much that you can't think straight!

When the Ukraine and Russya war started who did the UK take in as refugees women, children and the elderly. Where were the Ukrainian men? Fighting to save the country!

Men coming here illegally are being told to chuck their documentation away and wherever possible state they are school age to get even better treatment.

One man was in a school ckaining to be 15 and he was 28 ffs.

With no checks on them we only discover who they really are when they commit a crime.

Look up the killer of Siobhan Whyte who was sta bbed 23 times in the head by a Sudanese man.

Not only was he wanted for serious crimes in Germany and France but he cost the tax payer a fortune by having an expensive dental procedure to determine his real age.

You're the sort of wet wipe who'd say it wasn't his fault and instead of 28 years behind bars you'd give him counselling and let him go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
8 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield

Sorry Rhiannon Whyte. Her mum is Siobhan who is raising awareness and is trying to start Rhiannon's Law

Rhiannon worked in a migrant hotel in Walsall and was targeted as she left her shift to get the train home.

Her killed Majek went to the off license bought booze and was seen dancing and singing whilst paramedics were trying to save her life.

The video showing this, also shows the blue lights in background.

You'll no doubt reply "plenty of indigenous people commit heinous crimes"

Yes they do, so let's get our own problems fixed before importing in more wronguns.

If a boat has holes in it, would you fix those holes or make many more increasing the chances the boat will sink!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
8 hours ago

Essex and London


"I

They are economic migrants. If they were fleeing wars, why don't they go to the first safe country?

"

The overwhelming vast majority do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
8 hours ago

Gilfach


"If they were fleeing wars, why don't they go to the first safe country?"

Just a reminder that fleeing from war is not a valid reason to apply for asylum. You need to have a "well-founded fear of persecution" to be granted asylum. Simply being worried that you might get killed isn't a good enough reason.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
8 hours ago

Essex and London


"If they were fleeing wars, why don't they go to the first safe country?

Just a reminder that fleeing from war is not a valid reason to apply for asylum. You need to have a "well-founded fear of persecution" to be granted asylum. Simply being worried that you might get killed isn't a good enough reason."

Humanitarian protection may be granted though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
7 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield


"I

They are economic migrants. If they were fleeing wars, why don't they go to the first safe country?

The overwhelming vast majority do. "

Ok so why are approx 40000 men per year coming to the UK claiming asylum? Also,what war is happening in Albania?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
7 hours ago

Essex and London


"I

They are economic migrants. If they were fleeing wars, why don't they go to the first safe country?

The overwhelming vast majority do.

Ok so why are approx 40000 men per year coming to the UK claiming asylum? Also,what war is happening in Albania?"

Research asylum numbers in other European and Middle Eastern countries then get back to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayPrimeMan
5 hours ago

Leeds

Not to discredit or discount the issues here, but the moment the left/right squabble starts, you’ve all already lost.

All of this tribalistic rhetoric (which, no offense, isn’t likely to uncover anything new anytime soon) exists just to give you an “other” to either blame your own failures on or just get that cathartic little buzz you get feeling like you’re “part of something”.

Historically we’ve all been part of something; community. Local, national, family…whatever unites and bonds us. Those things are largely gone and it’s not because of Farage or migrants.

This is just the latest instance in the textbook wealthy elite playbook; make them fight each other. The fact that it’s being whipped up so readily online now is because the lack of social mobility, the lower economic freedoms, the enormous wealth inequality is getting harder to hide. So it’s necessary to throw a few million at a mouthy whopper channelling 2000’s Danny Dyer in order to keep people whipped up and distracted.

Anyway, I’m wasting my breath. The left (formerly myself included) love to sneer and look down their noses at the right as much as the right love to shrug their shoulders in mock incredulity at the left. The little bit of catharsis is too great for people to resist. We’ve all got so much in common and heavily outnumber those that are REALLY doing a number on the entire planet, not just Portsmouth or Crowborough.

I’m an anarchist at heart, so do as you please. If migrants/Elon Musk/Skeletor end up being out of the picture and we’re suddenly living in a Bob Ross painting then I’ll gladly admit I was wrong and skip through meadows of daffodils with you. That won’t happen though, because they aren’t the problem…especially Skeletor. The more you squabble amongst yourselves, the more sails above your heads.

Stop being a tool.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
5 hours ago

malaga

Think it's becoming clear that perhaps "I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK" isn't telling the whole story there...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayPrimeMan
5 hours ago

Leeds


"Think it's becoming clear that perhaps "I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK" isn't telling the whole story there..."

My what a lovely motte you have there lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
5 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield


"Think it's becoming clear that perhaps "I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK" isn't telling the whole story there..."

What gives you reason to think otherwise? 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awpleasureMan
4 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield

I watched an Andrew Lawrence vid on inster earlier and he mentioned that the widdecombe suspect has also been charged with plotting to assassinate Farage. Wowzers.

Still think there's more to that Widdecombe murder than the public are being told.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
4 hours ago

Lancashire


"I watched an Andrew Lawrence vid on inster earlier and he mentioned that the widdecombe suspect has also been charged with plotting to assassinate Farage. Wowzers.

Still think there's more to that Widdecombe murder than the public are being told.

"

the thing is how many more unhinged lunatics are out there who think its right to hurt or kill people just cause they don't agree with what they want you to agree with.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
4 hours ago

malaga


"Think it's becoming clear that perhaps "I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK" isn't telling the whole story there...

What gives you reason to think otherwise? 🤔"

Just always very dubious when people bring up the fighting age men rhetoric when talking about immigration. There are many obvious reasons why males would make up the majority of people arriving first.

Plus the fact that you claimed the poster you were responding to couldn't think straight because they were consumed by their leftyness. Dunno, could be wrong but just sounds like a very online, antagonistic way of going about things.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
3 hours ago

Lancashire


"Think it's becoming clear that perhaps "I have expressed views that I believe uncontrolled immigration is a bad thing for the UK" isn't telling the whole story there...

What gives you reason to think otherwise? 🤔

Just always very dubious when people bring up the fighting age men rhetoric when talking about immigration. There are many obvious reasons why males would make up the majority of people arriving first.

Plus the fact that you claimed the poster you were responding to couldn't think straight because they were consumed by their leftyness. Dunno, could be wrong but just sounds like a very online, antagonistic way of going about things."

but its very true every boat you see come in is all men a d there was a whistle blower on yesterday saying they are bringing them in on planes to between 2 am and 4am.he works at the airport and there is nobody allowed near the area even staff who work there.we are being invaded and its being helped by the government.this government want a civil war plain and simple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
3 hours ago

Essex and London


"they are bringing them in on planes to between 2 am and 4am.he works at the airport and there is nobody allowed near the area even staff who work there.we are being invaded and its being helped by the government.this government want a civil war plain and simple."

When you hear stuff like this, just ask why?

Why would government want a civil war? Why would they spend years shipping in foreign men (over many different governments)? What is the end goal?

If you ask those questions and answer them honestly, you should realise how ridiculous it is.

They can shut down your bank account with a click of a mouse. They can force you to stay at home, they can remove your internet access in a heartbeat. Why would they choose your suggested method of war?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
3 hours ago

malaga

Well yeah it makes sense that a higher percentage are men. Vulnerable women and children are more likely to find themselves in positions where

they would be exploited, trafficked etc, not to mention that to get here is a pretty physical endeavour. You can argue about whether they should be here or not, but that's a different point.

There was a whistle blower on where?

Why would this government want a civil war? And who is this civil war supposed to be between?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
3 hours ago

Lancashire


"Well yeah it makes sense that a higher percentage are men. Vulnerable women and children are more likely to find themselves in positions where

they would be exploited, trafficked etc, not to mention that to get here is a pretty physical endeavour. You can argue about whether they should be here or not, but that's a different point.

There was a whistle blower on where?

Why would this government want a civil war? And who is this civil war supposed to be between?"

one of the news channels obviously he didn't mention the airport for his own safety.and when a lady or child do get on a boat they end up in the sea or killed like last week throwing a baby in the sea cause he was crying2 women and a child trampled on by all the males.few weeks ago 3 ladies died on a boat they tried to say they all had heart attacks.these are not human beings coming over here they are monsters. If you break into a house you get arrested (if you get caught)these are breaking into our country illegally.if they are fleaing war fine come here legally. But they are not there coming for free handouts and to cause trouble and worse.we have our own nut jobs we don't want anymore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
3 hours ago

Essex and London


"Well yeah it makes sense that a higher percentage are men. Vulnerable women and children are more likely to find themselves in positions where

they would be exploited, trafficked etc, not to mention that to get here is a pretty physical endeavour. You can argue about whether they should be here or not, but that's a different point.

There was a whistle blower on where?

Why would this government want a civil war? And who is this civil war supposed to be between?one of the news channels obviously he didn't mention the airport for his own safety.and when a lady or child do get on a boat they end up in the sea or killed like last week throwing a baby in the sea cause he was crying2 women and a child trampled on by all the males.few weeks ago 3 ladies died on a boat they tried to say they all had heart attacks.these are not human beings coming over here they are monsters. If you break into a house you get arrested (if you get caught)these are breaking into our country illegally.if they are fleaing war fine come here legally. But they are not there coming for free handouts and to cause trouble and worse.we have our own nut jobs we don't want anymore"

We certainly do have our own nut jobs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
3 hours ago

Lancashire


"Well yeah it makes sense that a higher percentage are men. Vulnerable women and children are more likely to find themselves in positions where

they would be exploited, trafficked etc, not to mention that to get here is a pretty physical endeavour. You can argue about whether they should be here or not, but that's a different point.

There was a whistle blower on where?

Why would this government want a civil war? And who is this civil war supposed to be between?one of the news channels obviously he didn't mention the airport for his own safety.and when a lady or child do get on a boat they end up in the sea or killed like last week throwing a baby in the sea cause he was crying2 women and a child trampled on by all the males.few weeks ago 3 ladies died on a boat they tried to say they all had heart attacks.these are not human beings coming over here they are monsters. If you break into a house you get arrested (if you get caught)these are breaking into our country illegally.if they are fleaing war fine come here legally. But they are not there coming for free handouts and to cause trouble and worse.we have our own nut jobs we don't want anymore

We certainly do have our own nut jobs "

yep we sure do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
2 hours ago

malaga

I should just leave it, but why are the government secretly flying in foreigners, why do they want a civil war and who would it be between? North v South?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 hours ago

Essex and London


"I should just leave it, but why are the government secretly flying in foreigners, why do they want a civil war and who would it be between? North v South?"

I think it’s gonna be Jam then cream people vs cream then jam people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
2 hours ago

Lancashire

Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 hours ago

Essex and London


"Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government."

This has been going on for years though, under the Tories and Labour, apparently. How does that work?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
2 hours ago

Lancashire


"Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government.

This has been going on for years though, under the Tories and Labour, apparently. How does that work? "

every government is corrupt.but other parties haven't put anyone in prison for texts or tweets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assMan80Man
2 hours ago

Essex and London


"Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government.

This has been going on for years though, under the Tories and Labour, apparently. How does that work? every government is corrupt.but other parties haven't put anyone in prison for texts or tweets "

Yeah but you’re missing the point. They want a civil war between left and right. Who do? Both Tories and Labour?

Why do they want this war, what’s the end goal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
2 hours ago

Lancashire


"Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government.

This has been going on for years though, under the Tories and Labour, apparently. How does that work? every government is corrupt.but other parties haven't put anyone in prison for texts or tweets

Yeah but you’re missing the point. They want a civil war between left and right. Who do? Both Tories and Labour?

Why do they want this war, what’s the end goal? "

labour party do cause they are testing everyone's patience with there 2 tier ways.labours end goal is to shut people like Danny thomo Ryan bridge Tommy Robinson the patriot platform.and anyone on the right who doesn't agree with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
2 hours ago

malaga


"Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government.

This has been going on for years though, under the Tories and Labour, apparently. How does that work? every government is corrupt.but other parties haven't put anyone in prison for texts or tweets

Yeah but you’re missing the point. They want a civil war between left and right. Who do? Both Tories and Labour?

Why do they want this war, what’s the end goal? labour party do cause they are testing everyone's patience with there 2 tier ways.labours end goal is to shut people like Danny thomo Ryan bridge Tommy Robinson the patriot platform.and anyone on the right who doesn't agree with them "

They could just stop committing quite serious crimes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
2 hours ago

Lancashire


"Cause the government are corrupt as fcuk for one.and they want civil war between the left and right its plain to see.they are a corrupt two tier government.

This has been going on for years though, under the Tories and Labour, apparently. How does that work? every government is corrupt.but other parties haven't put anyone in prison for texts or tweets

Yeah but you’re missing the point. They want a civil war between left and right. Who do? Both Tories and Labour?

Why do they want this war, what’s the end goal? labour party do cause they are testing everyone's patience with there 2 tier ways.labours end goal is to shut people like Danny thomo Ryan bridge Tommy Robinson the patriot platform.and anyone on the right who doesn't agree with them

They could just stop committing quite serious crimes?"

so every person on the right has committed a crime have they ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
2 hours ago

malaga

No, just the 3 examples you gave.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
2 hours ago

Lancashire


"No, just the 3 examples you gave."
putting flags up is not a crime.snd i gave more than 3 theres thousands under the patriot platform.and millions of concerned family's on the right.i mentioned them 3 names cause they are doing good for the country.i no they have a past.but id listen to them before id list to Burnham.mahmood.sad khan.traitors to the UK

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
2 hours ago

malaga


"No, just the 3 examples you gave.putting flags up is not a crime.snd i gave more than 3 theres thousands under the patriot platform.and millions of concerned family's on the right.i mentioned them 3 names cause they are doing good for the country.i no they have a past.but id listen to them before id list to Burnham.mahmood.sad khan.traitors to the UK "

Those three weren't arrested for putting up flags though were they?

You're of the opinion that this pretty bland centre-left Labour government are flying in immigrants secretly to airports in order to start a civil war (still not really clear what this achieves), so I'd probably suggest just also listening to other people to get some perspective.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aleforfun22Man
2 hours ago

Lancashire


"No, just the 3 examples you gave.putting flags up is not a crime.snd i gave more than 3 theres thousands under the patriot platform.and millions of concerned family's on the right.i mentioned them 3 names cause they are doing good for the country.i no they have a past.but id listen to them before id list to Burnham.mahmood.sad khan.traitors to the UK

Those three weren't arrested for putting up flags though were they?

You're of the opinion that this pretty bland centre-left Labour government are flying in immigrants secretly to airports in order to start a civil war (still not really clear what this achieves), so I'd probably suggest just also listening to other people to get some perspective.

"

Ryan was arrested for putting flags up because he is patriotic and proud to be british . Nobody gets arrested for putting any other flags up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gp_sub01Man
1 hour ago

malaga

Neither did he. He was arresting for shouting homophobic and racist abuse.

Anyway, I'm really not seeing how this is a sign of Labour agitating to create a civil war. This is just criminals doing criminal things and being dealt with by the police.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrill CollinsMan
58 minutes ago

The Outer Rim


"there was a whistle blower on yesterday saying they are bringing them in on planes to between 2 am and 4am.he works at the airport and there is nobody allowed near the area even staff who work there.we are being invaded and its being helped by the government.this government want a civil war plain and simple."

far out! next you'll be telling us that the Taliban exposed the fact that the government was replacing all the birds with spy drones by killing them To keep secret their adrenochrome harvesting operation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *aleforfun22Man
56 minutes ago

Lancashire


"Neither did he. He was arresting for shouting homophobic and racist abuse.

Anyway, I'm really not seeing how this is a sign of Labour agitating to create a civil war. This is just criminals doing criminal things and being dealt with by the police. "

always have to throw the racist thing in everytime.it doesn't work anymore its boring its all the left say everytime.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top