Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

5 children arrested following murder of 80 year old

Jump to newest

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

Most have been released but, rest, what the fuck is this country coming to? I blamed it on the parents in another thread and I do it again here...unless it's the Tories, Brexit, cost of living or whatever else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
2 weeks ago

nearby

"Most have been released but, rest, what the fuck is this country coming to? I blamed it on the parents in another thread and I do it again here...unless it's the Tories, Brexit, cost of living or whatever else "

Societal decline

Blame anyone, but it’s a race to the bottom

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

"Most have been released but, rest, what the fuck is this country coming to? I blamed it on the parents in another thread and I do it again here...unless it's the Tories, Brexit, cost of living or whatever else

Societal decline

So it seems

Blame anyone, but it’s a race to the bottom "

By *ools and the brainCouple
2 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I've said it before what we are seeing is the result of anti social behaviour becoming acceptable,no consequences for criminal behaviour and a complete lack of fear of the police and justice.

Kid's basically do whatever the fuck they like today,they have no fear.

This is what happens when discipline is thrown out in favour of Molly coddling , someone always willing to step up and excuse bad behaviour saying it's not their fault they have this mental health issues or a parent once told them they couldn't have something.

I am going to make a prediction , guarantee that someone will make the one or all of the kids the victim rather than the actual victim.

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

"I've said it before what we are seeing is the result of anti social behaviour becoming acceptable,no consequences for criminal behaviour and a complete lack of fear of the police and justice.

This is what happens when discipline is thrown out in favour of Molly coddling , someone always willing to step up and excuse bad behaviour saying it's not their fault they have this mental health issues or a parent once told them they couldn't have something.

I am going to make a prediction , guarantee that someone will make the one or all of the kids the victim rather than the actual victim."

Couldn't agree more

By *ermbiMan
2 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

When the parents don't have manners how can the kids have manners.

Some parents expecting society to bring up their children. No discipline, no parameters, no routine, etc etc etc. And then when they are expected to behave in school the teachers get the brunt. Parents sticking up for they're wee pet and how dare any teacher impose behavioural codes. It's only going to get worse

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Reminds us of the Sophie Lancaster murder. The parents of these kind of feral animals need drowning in a toilet bowl.

By *oxychick35Couple
2 weeks ago

thornaby

It’s just sad and disgusting beyond belief

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

"It’s just sad and disgusting beyond belief "

Yes it is, and yet the usual suspects are silent

By *irkby coupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Kirkby

I’m probably wrong but I think it’s a parenting problem.

Parents are to busy working all the hours they can to pay for expensive houses/cars/holidays/latest tech/designer brands and so on to spend time bringing up their kids

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
2 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"It’s just sad and disgusting beyond belief

Yes it is, and yet the usual suspects are silent "

Who are the 'usual suspects'?

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

"I’m probably wrong but I think it’s a parenting problem.

Parents are to busy working all the hours they can to pay for expensive houses/cars/holidays/latest tech/designer brands and so on to spend time bringing up their kids"

Yes!!!!! It is!!!! And yet point it out and it's as if you're the devil incarnate rather than stating the bloody obvious

2 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Parents are to busy working all the hours they can to pay for expensive houses/cars/holidays/latest tech/designer brands and so on to spend time bringing up their kids"

Or they're working more than one job to keep their family fed and clothed, pay the rent or mortgage etc and or might be on a zero hours contract..?

Or they might be decent people who have raised the kid to the best they can and what happened is as much a shock to them as it sadly is to the family of the victim..?

Given the age no details have been released so no one knows anything about the circumstances yet but many thave jumped to conclusions based upon what?

Their own bias and stereotypes they read in certain rags..

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

Parents are to busy working all the hours they can to pay for expensive houses/cars/holidays/latest tech/designer brands and so on to spend time bringing up their kids

Or they're working more than one job to keep their family fed and clothed, pay the rent or mortgage etc and or might be on a zero hours contract..?

Or they might be decent people who have raised the kid to the best they can and what happened is as much a shock to them as it sadly is to the family of the victim..?

Given the age no details have been released so no one knows anything about the circumstances yet but many thave jumped to conclusions based upon what?

"

Yes, they could be but since the ages were 12-14 and the individual charged is 14 I believe, it's ultimately a parental responsibility thing. I'm not interested in the excuses, your kids are your responsibility until they are adults.

2 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Yes, they could be but since the ages were 12-14 and the individual charged is 14 I believe, it's ultimately a parental responsibility thing. I'm not interested in the excuses, your kids are your responsibility until they are adults."

If you could point out where any excuses have been said that might at least show what your talking about..?

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

Yes, they could be but since the ages were 12-14 and the individual charged is 14 I believe, it's ultimately a parental responsibility thing. I'm not interested in the excuses, your kids are your responsibility until they are adults.

If you could point out where any excuses have been said that might at least show what your talking about..?

"

Read your own responses. If that's not excuses what is it? You bore me

2 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Read your own responses. If that's not excuses what is it? You bore me "

No one knows anything about the kid whose been charged yet a different possible situation is an excuse for the alleged act?

Are you really suggesting that?

Pmsl, seriously ' you bore me'..

Grow the fuck up fella

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
2 weeks ago

belfast

You're not wrong.

By *coptoCouple
2 weeks ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

"I blamed it on the parents in another thread"

I blame the grand-parents for not teaching their children how to raise kids.

No, wait, I blame the great-grand-parents because...

Silly cliché

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

No one knows anything about the kid whose been charged yet a different possible situation is an excuse for the alleged act?

Grow the fuck up fella "

Try living in the real world

2 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Grow the fuck up fella

Try living in the real world "

Irony too..

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"It’s just sad and disgusting beyond belief

Yes it is, and yet the usual suspects are silent "

Usual suspects?

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Or just to make ends meet, or to control their debt.

It is so easy to assume.

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

You're not wrong. "

Nor necessarily right!

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Grow the fuck up fella

Try living in the real world "

And you are?

By *immyinreadingMan
2 weeks ago

henley on thames

"I've said it before what we are seeing is the result of anti social behaviour becoming acceptable,no consequences for criminal behaviour and a complete lack of fear of the police and justice.

I am going to make a prediction , guarantee that someone will make the one or all of the kids the victim rather than the actual victim."

Absolutely. Anyone who criticises the kids will be jumped on for not understanding the “causes” of why the kids behaved in this way.

However, we should not overdo the comments, as the main perpetrator facing a fair trial is crucially important. Let the process run its cities and then let’s comment

By *immyinreadingMan
2 weeks ago

henley on thames

Yes, they could be but since the ages were 12-14 and the individual charged is 14 I believe, it's ultimately a parental responsibility thing. I'm not interested in the excuses, your kids are your responsibility until they are adults."

14 is above the age of criminal responsibility.

We don’t know the full facts, don’t know anything about his parents and home life, so let’s not pretend we know why he did this

By *immyinreadingMan
2 weeks ago

henley on thames

You seem to know a lot about this kid’s parents?

How do you know thru even work?

And no point saying you were generalising, as not every kid is a murderer

By *mateur100 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

nr faversham

We don’t know the full facts, don’t know anything about his parents and home life, so let’s not pretend we know why he did this "

Are you suggesting there's an excuse for this?

By *melie LALWoman
1 week ago

Peterborough

We don’t know the full facts, don’t know anything about his parents and home life, so let’s not pretend we know why he did this

Are you suggesting there's an excuse for this?"

If you actually read the poster's words, the REASON is unknown. The REASON doesn't necessarily excuse the actions. So wait!

By *allySlinkyWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

In East Lothian Scotland last week two 13 year old boys have been charged after pushing a pregnant woman off a bench, causing her to miscarry her baby.

Post new Message to Thread