Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Small Dick Trump in Big trouble

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
5 weeks ago

Anyone really betting on Dick Von Trump ,?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Anyone really betting on Dick Von Trump ,?"

I wouldn’t say it’s Harris’s to lose quite yet… but the more Trump has the rambling pressers and events, and the more JD Vance opens his mouth…. The more support will drain from them!

At the moment, they just cannot get out of their own way!

The word “weird “ for some reason really triggered him! I honestly thought it was going to end up being something far more offensive !

He can’t stay on script, and when he does it sounds like he is on a hostage tape!

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

The TDS is strong with this one

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

"Anyone really betting on Dick Von Trump ,?

I wouldn’t say it’s Harris’s to lose quite yet… but the more Trump has the rambling pressers and events, and the more JD Vance opens his mouth…. The more support will drain from them!

At the moment, they just cannot get out of their own way!

The word “weird “ for some reason really triggered him! I honestly thought it was going to end up being something far more offensive !

He can’t stay on script, and when he does it sounds like he is on a hostage tape! "

I think the word weird is killing the dems her speech as gone virel about repeating the same slogans asnt done her any good I think she needs to stay away from the cameras aswell

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"The TDS is strong with this one"

That's right, anyone discussing Trump's rheotic, policy or performance as POTUS, suffers from TDS.

Trump Discussion Syndrome.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

"The TDS is strong with this one

That's right, anyone discussing Trump's rheotic, policy or performance as POTUS, suffers from TDS.

Trump Discussion Syndrome."

so you think kamala is going to win then ?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Trump Discussion Syndrome.so you think kamala is going to win then ?"

No idea.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

Trump Discussion Syndrome.so you think kamala is going to win then ?

No idea."

I thought trump all along seen nothing to change my mind

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

It is not discussing Trump it is the exaggeration used to promote anger or show disregard for him that creates TDS, it is especially evident when people discuss Trump.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

It is not discussing Trump it is the exaggeration used to promote anger or show disregard for him that creates TDS, it is especially evident when people discuss Trump.

"

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

The invention of the term TDS is for people who have no way to explain Trumps lies, deceit, racism and misogyny.

Instead of parroting 'TDS TDS TDS' they could take a stab at the actual truth of what and who trump is.

It really is embarrassing for those people when they can't do that.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

No idea.I thought trump all along seen nothing to change my mind "

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

No idea.I thought trump all along seen nothing to change my mind

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again. "

could say the same about us with labour tho lol

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"

Exaggeration is silly because he's so bizarre and OTT that it's not needed.

But 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the time that "TDS" is thrown about, it's simply when someone has pointed out something Trump has said or done.

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again. could say the same about us with labour tho lol"

You could lol. But at least we add a counterpoint. The TDS ranters don't.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again. could say the same about us with labour tho lol"

Could, but that would be ridiculous thing to say.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again. could say the same about us with labour tho lol

Could, but that would be ridiculous thing to say. "

maybe but if they look across the pond at how well starmer is doing they mite think the same lol

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

TDS

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

"

TDS "

The invention of the term TDS is for people who have no way to explain Trumps lies, deceit, racism and misogyny.

Instead of parroting 'TDS TDS TDS' they could take a stab at the actual truth of what and who trump is.

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

But 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the time that "TDS" is thrown about, it's simply when someone has pointed out something Trump has said or done. "

You are correct, there is so much ammunition there is no need for the total melt downs I witness when someone rants about Trump.

I have seen whole paragraphs people have written that simply use aggressive wording to describe his personality, his looks, the way he dresses and so on.

It is simply irrational but somehow it accepted that any old nonsense is legit when describing Trump.

It would be a refreshing change to talk about the influences we can expect to see should he become POTUS, what will we expect to see from Harris, that wont happen though....

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

Before you talk about the potential winner of the horse race, you really should talk about the health of the horses.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

But 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of the time that "TDS" is thrown about, it's simply when someone has pointed out something Trump has said or done.

You are correct, there is so much ammunition there is no need for the total melt downs I witness when someone rants about Trump.

I have seen whole paragraphs people have written that simply use aggressive wording to describe his personality, his looks, the way he dresses and so on.

It is simply irrational but somehow it accepted that any old nonsense is legit when describing Trump.

It would be a refreshing change to talk about the influences we can expect to see should he become POTUS, what will we expect to see from Harris, that wont happen though...."

I agree it would be a better discussion.

As you can see on here. Others just post "TDS" no matter what.

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"The TDS is strong with this one"

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

No idea.I thought trump all along seen nothing to change my mind "

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"

Boom

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again. could say the same about us with labour tho lol

"

All the thumbs today Buck.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple
5 weeks ago

Border of London

Honestly, everyone who dislikes Trump just needs to stop taking about Trump. Without the oxygen provided by notoriety, his campaign would just fizzle. The media didn't get it last time and they don't get it this time. No matter how much media outlets profess to despise Trump, their insatiable hunger for stories and eyeballs puts him in lead position.

If he needs a poll boost, he just needs to do something newsworthy, however stupid or egregious and, bam, his followers rally. In fact, the louder the voices against him, the more his campaign receives in donations. Voodoo level marketing.

The only publicity that might work against him is if he were to appear exceedingly weak or frail. Even then, prayer groups would probably pop up for his return to health...

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

TDS "

By *ravelmanxxxMan
5 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

How do you know the size of DT penis ??

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
5 weeks ago

Cumbria

It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump.

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Honestly, everyone who dislikes Trump just needs to stop taking about Trump. Without the oxygen provided by notoriety, his campaign would just fizzle. The media didn't get it last time and they don't get it this time. No matter how much media outlets profess to despise Trump, their insatiable hunger for stories and eyeballs puts him in lead position.

If he needs a poll boost, he just needs to do something newsworthy, however stupid or egregious and, bam, his followers rally. In fact, the louder the voices against him, the more his campaign receives in donations. Voodoo level marketing.

The only publicity that might work against him is if he were to appear exceedingly weak or frail. Even then, prayer groups would probably pop up for his return to health..."

You know this will go in one ear and out the other 🧏🏻

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

Trump Does Sausages:

Of course, it also involves a lot of insults in the usual Trump style . . . But to assist those who are losing their zombie faith, sausages will get a look in too:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvg3pp79wjxo

'T'rump 'D'oes 'S'ausages.

By *d StrakerMan
5 weeks ago

Basildon

I think Trump will get at least 125% of the people voting for him 🤣

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

"It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump."
probably because trump can walk unaided unlike Biden and btw he got shot and still stood up not bad for an old twat lol

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
5 weeks ago

They were mad enough to vote for him before. They might be again. "

Why were they mad to vote for him ?

As crazy as the Man comes across at times he more or less does what he says non of the bullshit lying like most other politicians

5 weeks ago

Cumbria

"It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump.probably because trump can walk unaided unlike Biden and btw he got shot and still stood up not bad for an old twat lol"

Unless it’s down stairs.

Biden looked pretty good riding his bike the other day, not a n@ppy in sight either.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

"It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump.probably because trump can walk unaided unlike Biden and btw he got shot and still stood up not bad for an old twat lol

Unless it’s down stairs.

Biden looked pretty good riding his bike the other day, not a n@ppy in sight either."

if an old man riding a bike looks pretty good to you well whatever floats your boat it would sink my ship lol

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

As crazy as the Man comes across at times he more or less does what he says non of the bullshit lying like most other politicians "

Let's have a look. He said he would remove access to healthcare for millions of Americans during the worst pandemic in living memory. He didn't quite make it.

He said he was going to increase carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions. He did.

He said he was going to spunk billions on a pointless wall with mexico. He did. But didn't finish it.

He said he was going to give himself and other billionaires a tax break. He did.

So a mixed bag.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

As crazy as the Man comes across at times he more or less does what he says non of the bullshit lying like most other politicians

Let's have a look. He said he would remove access to healthcare for millions of Americans during the worst pandemic in living memory. He didn't quite make it.

He said he was going to increase carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions. He did.

He said he was going to spunk billions on a pointless wall with mexico. He did. But didn't finish it.

He said he was going to give himself and other billionaires a tax break. He did.

So a mixed bag. "

Oh and the "bullshit lying" didn't someone quote the lie count while he was president. Well into the 3000s.

By *atEvolutionCouple
5 weeks ago

"

Oh and the "bullshit lying" didn't someone quote the lie count while he was president. Well into the 3000s."

30 thousands

By *roadShoulderzMan
5 weeks ago

Lerwick

Harris is now favorite to win according to the odds offered by UK bookmakers, but Donald isn't far behind. Weird?

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump."

What does it say? Do tell.

If you saw the debate it was clear there was about 4 years between them chronologically but about 25 mentally and physically.

5 weeks ago

Cumbria

"It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump.

If you saw the debate it was clear there was about 4 years between them chronologically but about 25 mentally and physically. "

25 weeks at most. Neither are fit to be president, both completely forget what they are saying, one goes silent and the other rambles on about whatever comes into his head.

5 weeks ago

So a mixed bag. "

You could create a list about any political leader what they said or done as for the wall how long as that been going on for and continued after Trump, They’re all corrupt as fuck I just think he’s more straight talking then the usual people who take up office but with less conflicts

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"It says a lot about the people who a few weeks ago were saying Biden was too old and his faculties had gone but still support Trump.

If you saw the debate it was clear there was about 4 years between them chronologically but about 25 mentally and physically.

25 weeks at most. Neither are fit to be president, both completely forget what they are saying, one goes silent and the other rambles on about whatever comes into his head."

Nope. Not having that. You simply will not admit Biden is away with it so the only way you will consider admitting it is if you drag Trump in. I saw the debate and any honest person would say the same. Biden came up with a lot of word salad and Trump was clear and to the point. He was actually kind to Biden because he could have shredded him but held back.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

So a mixed bag.

You could create a list about any political leader what they said or done

"

True, but Trump is especially self serving.

"

as for the wall how long as that been going on for and continued after Trump,

"

That reminds me, he said he'd make Mexico pay for it. Complete nonsense.

"

They’re all corrupt as fuck I just think he’s more straight talking then the usual people who take up office but with less conflicts "

Trump is more straight talking? That seems utterly bonkers to me. No one lies more, as pointed out I was wrong, it was over 30,000 lies while he was in office. And just listen to the utter drivel that comes out of his mouth and from his keyboard.

5 weeks ago

Cumbria

25 weeks at most. Neither are fit to be president, both completely forget what they are saying, one goes silent and the other rambles on about whatever comes into his head.

Nope. Not having that. You simply will not admit Biden is away with it so the only way you will consider admitting it is if you drag Trump in. I saw the debate and any honest person would say the same. Biden came up with a lot of word salad and Trump was clear and to the point. He was actually kind to Biden because he could have shredded him but held back."

We see what we want to see.

By *oxychick35Couple
5 weeks ago

thornaby

Nope. Not having that. You simply will not admit Biden is away with it so the only way you will consider admitting it is if you drag Trump in. I saw the debate and any honest person would say the same. Biden came up with a lot of word salad and Trump was clear and to the point. He was actually kind to Biden because he could have shredded him but held back.

We see what we want to see."

I don’t think you seen fuckall going by what your saying on this thread did you actually see it or just want to talk BS about it lol like the poster above said he thought trump was being kind to biden

5 weeks ago

So a mixed bag.

They’re all corrupt as fuck I just think he’s more straight talking then the usual people who take up office but with less conflicts

Trump is more straight talking? That seems utterly bonkers to me. No one lies more, as pointed out I was wrong, it was over 30,000 lies while he was in office. And just listen to the utter drivel that comes out of his mouth and from his keyboard. "

They all lie they’re corrupt and talk shit but in my opinion there will be less world conflicts under Trump all the others are cut from the same cloth were he is just a corrupt billionaire

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

25 weeks at most. Neither are fit to be president, both completely forget what they are saying, one goes silent and the other rambles on about whatever comes into his head."

Erm…. Not quite

That last paragraph is only true if you take into account that trump actually didn’t actually answer a single question he was asked… and he actually lied again and again when he answered what was in his head

Which is why he desperately doesn’t want any form of live fact checking…. Whether it’s the moderators doing it… or a live scroll at the bottom of the screen

So it was someone telling the truth but stumbling and bumbling doing it…. Vs someone lying throughout but doing it coherently

That’s why if Harris remembers her facts.. and goes in prosecutor mode against Trump, he has actually never done policy well (he does soundbites) if she goes forensic, like for example she did at kavanaghs SCOTUS confirmation hearing, she will catch him out again and again and again

By *mateur100Man
5 weeks ago

nr faversham

If he just focuses on her, he wins.

He won't, which makes it anyone's game

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

So a mixed bag.

They’re all corrupt as fuck I just think he’s more straight talking then the usual people who take up office but with less conflicts

Trump is more straight talking? That seems utterly bonkers to me. No one lies more, as pointed out I was wrong, it was over 30,000 lies while he was in office. And just listen to the utter drivel that comes out of his mouth and from his keyboard.

They all lie they’re corrupt and talk shit but in my opinion there will be less world conflicts under Trump all the others are cut from the same cloth were he is just a corrupt billionaire "

Fair enough.

I think we'd get a repeat of the chaos of his last time as president.

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If he just focuses on her, he wins.

He won't, which makes it anyone's game "

If he could just focus on policy…. It’s close

If he focuses on her and basically just does the name calling thing, I think you will find the gap will get larger and larger in Harris’s favour

I would not be surprised if trump got desperate and basically switched out his entire campaign team

5 weeks ago

Cumbria

We see what we want to see.I don’t think you seen fuckall going by what your saying on this thread did you actually see it or just want to talk BS about it lol like the poster above said he thought trump was being kind to biden "

You seem quite annoyed, have you considered yoga?

I did see the debate, and other appearances by Biden and Trump. What I have observed is two old men who are suffering from severe cognitive decline, neither seem to be able to reach the end of the sentence they started, one goes silent and the other rambles incoherently about unrelated subjects.

5 weeks ago

Cumbria

Erm…. Not quite

That last paragraph is only true if you take into account that trump actually didn’t actually answer a single question he was asked… and he actually lied again and again when he answered what was in his head

Which is why he desperately doesn’t want any form of live fact checking…. Whether it’s the moderators doing it… or a live scroll at the bottom of the screen

So it was someone telling the truth but stumbling and bumbling doing it…. Vs someone lying throughout but doing it coherently

That’s why if Harris remembers her facts.. and goes in prosecutor mode against Trump, he has actually never done policy well (he does soundbites) if she goes forensic, like for example she did at kavanaghs SCOTUS confirmation hearing, she will catch him out again and again and again "

Do you think the rambling and non sequiturs are a deliberate strategy?

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Erm…. Not quite

That’s why if Harris remembers her facts.. and goes in prosecutor mode against Trump, he has actually never done policy well (he does soundbites) if she goes forensic, like for example she did at kavanaghs SCOTUS confirmation hearing, she will catch him out again and again and again

Do you think the rambling and non sequiturs are a deliberate strategy?"

Oh his part? Absolutely not!

I just think he just cannot help himself and in his mind he sees it as being “alpha” … where as most people think he and his campaign are skirting around the lines of bordering on misogyny and racism

The rambling may have worked and seen to be folksy and different in ‘16 against the politician Clinton, it didn’t work against Biden in 20… and isn’t working against Harris

I don’t know why it was “weird” that triggered him so much … I think he is annoyed because he is the one that defines people through nicknames and now this one is stuck to them!

Goes on about Kamala’s laugh, gets her name pronouncing wrong on purpose, tries belittling her by calling her dumb…. And you see him trying out insults to see which ones stick to the wall…..

… and it’s “weird” that is sticking to him and Vance!

The more he does his “pressers” and policy events… the more he looses the plot

The best argument he has is on the economy where the perception is it was better under Trump (although the actual numbers will say it done better under Biden)

And on immigration where Trump will say it’s too high… but the Harris team are doing a good job of pointing out there was an immigration bill written by an ultra conservative republican on the table agreed to…..but it was shot down by trump for no other reason than he wanted it as an election issue…. And she will still sign it if they win

The other interesting thing about November is that abortion rights are going to be on the ballot in at least 11 states

5 weeks ago

Cumbria

Erm…. Not quite

Do you think the rambling and non sequiturs are a deliberate strategy?

Oh his part? Absolutely not!

I just think he just cannot help himself and in his mind he sees it as being “alpha” … where as most people think he and his campaign are skirting around the lines of bordering on misogyny and racism

The rambling may have worked and seen to be folksy and different in ‘16 against the politician Clinton, it didn’t work against Biden in 20… and isn’t working against Harris

I don’t know why it was “weird” that triggered him so much … I think he is annoyed because he is the one that defines people through nicknames and now this one is stuck to them!

Goes on about Kamala’s laugh, gets her name pronouncing wrong on purpose, tries belittling her by calling her dumb…. And you see him trying out insults to see which ones stick to the wall…..

… and it’s “weird” that is sticking to him and Vance!

The more he does his “pressers” and policy events… the more he looses the plot

The best argument he has is on the economy where the perception is it was better under Trump (although the actual numbers will say it done better under Biden)

And on immigration where Trump will say it’s too high… but the Harris team are doing a good job of pointing out there was an immigration bill written by an ultra conservative republican on the table agreed to…..but it was shot down by trump for no other reason than he wanted it as an election issue…. And she will still sign it if they win

The other interesting thing about November is that abortion rights are going to be on the ballot in at least 11 states "

He did go quiet for a while, which seems like the best thing he could’ve done to be honest but now he has ventured out of Mar A Lago I agree that with every appearance he just seems to be making things worse.

There are however still plenty of people who have invested so much of their own personality in supporting Trump that they can’t bring themselves to see how shambolic he is.

By *mateur100Man
4 weeks ago

nr faversham

I put money on him about 18 months ago as it happens.

Post new Message to Thread