Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Trump has yet another meltdown over crowd sizes

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-harris-ai-crowd-rally-michigan-b2594968.html

5 hours ago.

****Trump has yet another meltdown over crowd sizes as he falsely claims Harris’s rally was fake and AI-generated

Trump is ‘really going bonkers’ and teetering on the edge of ‘dementia-land,’ according to Rep Ted Lieu following former president’s latest conspiracy theorist claim

In a wild social media rant on Sunday, the former president claimed the crowd that showed up in support of Harris and her vice presidential pick Tim Walz “didn’t exist” and “nobody was there” – while wildly calling for his rival’s disqualification from the presidential race.

“Look, we caught her with a fake ‘crowd.’ There was nobody there!,” Trump wrote alongside a photograph of the Michigan rally in a Truth Social post on Sunday evening.

In another, Trump claimed that Harris’ campaign team had used AI to make the crowd appear larger than it actually was.****

Pathological liar - Pants on fire!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
5 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-harris-ai-crowd-rally-michigan-b2594968.html

5 hours ago.

****Trump has yet another meltdown over crowd sizes as he falsely claims Harris’s rally was fake and AI-generated

Trump is ‘really going bonkers’ and teetering on the edge of ‘dementia-land,’ according to Rep Ted Lieu following former president’s latest conspiracy theorist claim

In a wild social media rant on Sunday, the former president claimed the crowd that showed up in support of Harris and her vice presidential pick Tim Walz “didn’t exist” and “nobody was there” – while wildly calling for his rival’s disqualification from the presidential race.

“Look, we caught her with a fake ‘crowd.’ There was nobody there!,” Trump wrote alongside a photograph of the Michigan rally in a Truth Social post on Sunday evening.

In another, Trump claimed that Harris’ campaign team had used AI to make the crowd appear larger than it actually was.****

Pathological liar - Pants on fire!!"

He’s an older gent with failing eyesight he probably mixed himself up . 😹

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

"https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-harris-ai-crowd-rally-michigan-b2594968.html

5 hours ago.

He’s an older gent with failing eyesight he probably mixed himself up . 😹"

Ear ear!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

5 hours ago.

Trumpers love this shit though, they think everything is a conspiracy.

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

5 hours ago.

Trumpers love this shit though, they think everything is a conspiracy."

They will gobble anything he says. There's a video going around with Trump supporters claiming babies were being aborted 4 weeks after birth.

When the interviewer said that would be murder not abortion. They said yes , that's what's happening in California. Their source, Trump said it.

Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple
5 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Ear ear! "

For how long have you been sitting on that one, looking for an opportunity to use it?

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

"

Ear ear!

For how long have you been sitting on that one, looking for an opportunity to use it? "

It just came to me in a moment of inspiration. A spontaneous brain fart, a bit like a speech by Trump

By *aturemaleMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"

Ear ear!

For how long have you been sitting on that one, looking for an opportunity to use it?

It just came to me in a moment of inspiration. A spontaneous brain fart, a bit like a speech by Trump "

I don't get it

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"

Ear ear!

It just came to me in a moment of inspiration. A spontaneous brain fart, a bit like a speech by Trump

I don't get it "

Where he was shot

By *astandFeistyCouple
5 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"

Ear ear!

I don't get it

Where he was shot "

Trump was never shot, there is no evidence of this

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

"

Ear ear!

I don't get it

Where he was shot

Trump was never shot, there is no evidence of this "

The bullet sliced through part of his ear and missed his brain by 2 1/2 feet

By *aturemaleMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"

Ear ear!

I don't get it

Where he was shot "

Ah, now I understand. I'm a bit slow today

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

TDS is very real in this forum

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"TDS is very real in this forum "

Ah yes. That's what people say when someone discusses Trumps actions and words.

Amazing.

5 weeks ago

***A 2021 research study found no evidence to support the existence of TDS among Trump detractors on the left.***

No such thing, when what we can clearly observe that his deranged behaviour is 'actually' true.

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Totally Dissolved Solids?

Tax Deducted at Source?

Tenancy Deposit Scheme?

TransDerivational Search?

Trump Derangement Syndrome?

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Oh! TDS stands for Trump is a Dip Shit

By *estivalMan
5 weeks ago

borehamwood

yep what i dont understand is why. He not our prime minister so really dont get why people get so pissed off about him, pretty sure americans dont get pissed off about our politicians

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"TDS is very real in this forum

***A 2021 research study found no evidence to support the existence of TDS among Trump detractors on the left.***

No such thing, when what we can clearly observe that his deranged behaviour is 'actually' true.

"

The survey sounds like TDS

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"TDS is very real in this forum yep what i dont understand is why. He not our prime minister so really dont get why people get so pissed off about him, pretty sure americans dont get pissed off about our politicians "

It is an embarrassing trait we have as a nation.

We like to stick our noses into other peoples business, tell them exactly where they are going wrong, and why we are always right.

5 weeks ago

It's probably because he's an insult to humanity, not just America.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"TDS is very real in this forum yep what i dont understand is why. He not our prime minister so really dont get why people get so pissed off about him, pretty sure americans dont get pissed off about our politicians "

More just watching on in disbelief as people line up to vote for someone who openly doesn't give a fuck about them.

Same as everywhere really. But he's so openly blatant about it. Not to mention his enthusiasm for sexual assault, and his extremely low intelligence.

5 weeks ago

"TDS is very real in this forum yep what i dont understand is why. He not our prime minister so really dont get why people get so pissed off about him, pretty sure americans dont get pissed off about our politicians

We like to stick our noses into other peoples business, tell them exactly where they are going wrong, and why we are always right."

Hmmmm . . ?

"

So he really is just being a twat and using the fact she recognises both Indian and black as a some sort of indecision."

From you about Trump - Cared then but don't care now?

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"TDS is very real in this forum yep what i dont understand is why. He not our prime minister so really dont get why people get so pissed off about him, pretty sure americans dont get pissed off about our politicians

More just watching on in disbelief as people line up to vote for someone who openly doesn't give a fuck about them.

Same as everywhere really. But he's so openly blatant about it. Not to mention his enthusiasm for sexual assault, and his extremely low intelligence. "

Extremely low intelligence? Is this TDS

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Same as everywhere really. But he's so openly blatant about it. Not to mention his enthusiasm for sexual assault, and his extremely low intelligence.

Extremely low intelligence? Is this TDS "

No, this is a comment based on evidence.

"person, man, woman camera, TV" etc.

Doesn't understand basic concepts.

Doesn't even seem to know when he's lying.

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

We like to stick our noses into other peoples business, tell them exactly where they are going wrong, and why we are always right.

Hmmmm . . ?

So he really is just being a twat and using the fact she recognises both Indian and black as a some sort of indecision.

From you about Trump - Cared then but don't care now?"

That was a response to a poster who explained why he said something, and as you can see I responded to that comment in a way that showed I understood why he had said what he said.

I wasn’t sticking my nose in, nor did I say he was right or wrong, I didn’t say I was right or wrong. I said he was being a twat, in other words playing up to.

Next, and please try harder cat

5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/24 13:38:54]

5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/24 13:39:48]

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Hmmmm . . ?

So he really is just being a twat and using the fact she recognises both Indian and black as a some sort of indecision.

From you about Trump - Cared then but don't care now?

That was a response to a poster who explained why he said something, and as you can see I responded to that comment in a way that showed I understood why he had said what he said.

I wasn’t sticking my nose in, nor did I say he was right or wrong, I didn’t say I was right or wrong. I said he was being a twat, in other words playing up to.

Next, and please try harder cat

If you don't care why are you commenting at all? There, other posts or this post about Trump?"

5 weeks ago

If you don't care why are you commenting at all? There, other posts or this post about Trump?

Perfect demonstration of TDS in action.

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"If you don't care why are you commenting at all? There, other posts or this post about Trump?

Perfect demonstration of TDS in action. "

I’m done on this now, it sort of just unfolded into exactly what the survey said didn’t exist, perfect 🤘

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Written almost 7 years to the day after Charlottesville…….

Well done! I think sometimes people quip for a reaction but in a way it outlines the fight for the future

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

This point on why British people care about Trump.

Actually I don’t think we do!

We do care who is the President of the USA, you know, THE most powerful person on the planet both militarily and economically! The old saying “if America sneezes the world catches a cold” still stands.

Basically we will be impacted, albeit mostly indirectly, by whoever is POTUS.

5 weeks ago

"This point on why British people care about Trump.

We do care who is the President of the USA, you know, THE most powerful person on the planet both militarily and economically! The old saying “if America sneezes the world catches a cold” still stands.

Basically we will be impacted, albeit mostly indirectly, by whoever is POTUS."

This

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

5 hours ago.

Hope he gets a good kicking from Harris. She represents everything that he thinks he is better than …

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

5 hours ago.

Hope he gets a good kicking from Harris. She represents everything that he thinks he is better than … "

Women for a start!

By *eroy1000Man
5 weeks ago

milton keynes

Totally agree with this. We have strong links with the U.S. and we do more trade with them than any other country, and by quite a margin. Now Biden has stepped aside I would love to see Trump do the same so others can step up. Be nice to think that whatever side wins, we will have a half competent person in the white house.

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

And black !

By *ickewbitsantha!!Man
5 weeks ago

Cardiff

Biggly

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"

In what reputable journal did the findings of this study appear. Could you attach a link, I'd like to read it.

Do you have evidence that his behaviour is deranged? I mean from a peer reviewed paper. And who is 'we'?

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *immyinreadingMan
5 weeks ago

henley on thames

Anyone else hear trump’s new lisp in his chat with musk? Is that completely new?

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"And black ! "

Remember… she just “turned black”…. Before that she was apparently South Asian

Anyway… DNC next week… 4 more days that will drive trump around the bend !

It won’t be full on “shade throwing”… it’s going to be more subtle. And trump is going to hate watch every second and go BSC on truth social!

It will be glorious!!!

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

This thread

Aren't you all on here to get laid?

Instead you're giving Donald Trump your time it's quite pathetic

Go outside

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

The most powerful person on the planet?

More powerful than Xi, or Putin? It’s those we need to focus on, they would do us harm.

No matter how you wrap it up, and this thread proves beyond doubt TDS is real.

Made up stats and surveys being thrown around, is pretty much the icing on the cake of TDS.

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

More powerful than Xi, or Putin? It’s those we need to focus on, they would do us harm.

Made up stats and surveys being thrown around, is pretty much the icing on the cake of TDS. "

I am increasingly surprised by some of your posts lately. Of course Putin and Xi are powerful but right now neither Russia or China is as powerful as the USA.

Which country has the largest economy in the world? Which country has the most powerful military able to project on a global scale? Most nuclear submarines? Aircraft carriers?

It is the very point that the USA is “on our side” that means people are interested in who is POTUS. We know Putin is a crazy MF. We know Xi has ambitions. But they do not have open democratic elections where we can discuss the merits of the candidates.

I do find some of your posts naive and increasingly bizarre lately. You keep choosing to die on unusual hills

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Made up stats and surveys being thrown around, is pretty much the icing on the cake of TDS. "

This is a silly post. Just attempting to discredit anyone who wants to talk about Trump as having "TDS".

Why do you care, that people care?

Another thing that effects us. Trump has openly said he thinks climate change isn't related to human activity, he's likely to pull the US out of the Paris agreement again. And push more fossil fuels again.

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Made up stats and surveys being thrown around, is pretty much the icing on the cake of TDS.

This is a silly post. Just attempting to discredit anyone who wants to talk about Trump as having "TDS".

Another thing that effects us. Trump has openly said he thinks climate change isn't related to human activity, he's likely to pull the US out of the Paris agreement again. And push more fossil fuels again."

First rule of Trump Club: Don’t talk about Trump

5 weeks ago

I don't care one bit about Trump . . . So read this instead . . . I don't have TDS I have JWHtoSTT.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/13/donald-trump-full-meltdown-mode-could-he-destroy-his-own-campaign

*****Donald Trump is in full meltdown mode.

Ever since Joe Biden dropped out of the race, things have been going rapidly downhill for Trump. His campaign had been built around bashing Biden, whose frailty and questionable mental acuity made him an easy target. With the far more energetic and coherent Kamala Harris as his opponent, Trump clearly doesn’t know what to do. His campaign now seems to consist of nothing but racism, the revival of old grudges, conspiracy theories and insults.*****

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

In what reputable journal did the findings of this study appear. Could you attach a link, I'd like to read it.

Do you have evidence that his behaviour is deranged? I mean from a peer reviewed paper. And who is 'we'?"

I have the paper here and it's sister article which says that walking over 2 drains does NOT give you good luck

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"I don't care one bit about Trump . . . So read this instead . . . I don't have TDS I have JWHtoSTT.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/aug/13/donald-trump-full-meltdown-mode-could-he-destroy-his-own-campaign

Ever since Joe Biden dropped out of the race, things have been going rapidly downhill for Trump. His campaign had been built around bashing Biden, whose frailty and questionable mental acuity made him an easy target. With the far more energetic and coherent Kamala Harris as his opponent, Trump clearly doesn’t know what to do. His campaign now seems to consist of nothing but racism, the revival of old grudges, conspiracy theories and insults.*****

"

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Mind you it is the Guardian. Rabidly left wing rag.

5 weeks ago

"I don't care one bit about Trump . . . So read this instead . . . I don't have TDS I have JWHtoSTT.

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Mind you it is the Guardian. Rabidly left wing rag."

Is this KDS? or even GDS?

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

"

***A 2029 research study found no evidence to support the existence of KDS among kamala detractors on the left.***

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

***A 2029 research study found no evidence to support the existence of KDS among kamala detractors on the left.***"

You see? You start off criticising people on Fab posting in the politics forum instead of focusing on sex and now here you are. Sucked down the rabbit hole. It’s like the Hotel California!

5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/24 08:21:06]

5 weeks ago

"

***A 2029 research study found no evidence to support the existence of KDS among kamala detractors on the left.***"

You can't prove that . . .

But I can . . .

Flaherty, Anne (January 4, 2019). "Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?". Psychology Today. Retrieved May 18, 2024.#

Have a read.

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

***A 2029 research study found no evidence to support the existence of KDS among kamala detractors on the left.***

You see? You start off criticising people on Fab posting in the politics forum instead of focusing on sex and now here you are. Sucked down the rabbit hole. It’s like the Hotel California! "

You don't get jokes I take it?

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

"

But I can . . .

Flaherty, Anne (January 4, 2019). "Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?". Psychology Today. Retrieved May 18, 2024.#

Have a read. "

TDS

5 weeks ago

"

But I can . . .

Have a read.

TDS"

CT

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"

But I can . . .

Have a read.

TDS"

This says it all. Reading is considered "TDS".

5 weeks ago

"

But I can . . .

Have a read.

TDS

This says it all. Reading is considered "TDS"."

Well. It is for a Trumpian lol.

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

You see? You start off criticising people on Fab posting in the politics forum instead of focusing on sex and now here you are. Sucked down the rabbit hole. It’s like the Hotel California!

You don't get jokes I take it? "

Do you?

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Back to the crowd size…. It appeals to trump’s kryptonite… vanity!

Remember day 1… literally day 1 of the trump presidency… what is the very first thing he does when he has the power?

Get his press secretary to scream at everyone claiming that the number of people at his inauguration was larger than Obama!

Bad against a woman…. Oh no!

Bad against a black woman … oh no oh no!!!!

If Harris/waltz primarily keep it on policy topics like women’s rights and giving tax breaks for his rich friends.. they win!

The more desperate Trump gets.. the less subtle he is going be about misogyny and race

By *resesse_MelioremCouple
5 weeks ago

Border of London

"Back to the crowd size…. It appeals to trump’s kryptonite… vanity!

Remember day 1… literally day 1 of the trump presidency… what is the very first thing he does when he has the power?

Get his press secretary to scream at everyone claiming that the number of people at his inauguration was larger than Obama!

Bad against a woman…. Oh no!

Bad against a black woman … oh no oh no!!!!

If Harris/waltz primarily keep it on policy topics like women’s rights and giving tax breaks for his rich friends.. they win!

The more desperate Trump gets.. the less subtle he is going be about misogyny and race"

When all else fails...

...there are alternative facts!

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Do you?"

Ah.. A question from a question.

You must be the brains

5 weeks ago

It's a difficult competition against silence, because silence is a perfect language, the only language which says with no words. ...

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

I am increasingly surprised by some of your posts lately. Of course Putin and Xi are powerful but right now neither Russia or China is as powerful as the USA.

Which country has the largest economy in the world? Which country has the most powerful military able to project on a global scale? Most nuclear submarines? Aircraft carriers?

It is the very point that the USA is “on our side” that means people are interested in who is POTUS. We know Putin is a crazy MF. We know Xi has ambitions. But they do not have open democratic elections where we can discuss the merits of the candidates.

I do find some of your posts naive and increasingly bizarre lately. You keep choosing to die on unusual hills "

Hey, finding it difficult to understand my post, does not make”me” naive…. play the ball, not the man as you used to say!

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Another thing that effects us. Trump has openly said he thinks climate change isn't related to human activity, he's likely to pull the US out of the Paris agreement again. And push more fossil fuels again."

Not everyone who challenges Trump has TDS, that would be a ridiculous thing to suggest…,

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Do you?

Ah.. A question from a question.

You must be the brains "

Why come in here being all confrontational though? Not a good look really

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

I do find some of your posts naive and increasingly bizarre lately. You keep choosing to die on unusual hills

Hey, finding it difficult to understand my post, does not make”me” naive…. play the ball, not the man as you used to say!

"

Absolutely not doing an ad hominem as that would indicate I was picking on you rather than the topic. I genuinely find some of your posts lately rather odd, especially compared to all our discussions over the years. Why, for example, question if the POTUS is the most powerful person in relation to an explanation in why Brits are interested and commenting on presidential candidates. EVEN IF the POTUS was 2nd or 3rd (they aren’t), what difference does it make to Brits being interested? The POTUS can and does impact lives beyond the USA ergo we are interested!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Another thing that effects us. Trump has openly said he thinks climate change isn't related to human activity, he's likely to pull the US out of the Paris agreement again. And push more fossil fuels again.

Not everyone who challenges Trump has TDS, that would be a ridiculous thing to suggest…,"

Yet that is what happens.

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

"

Try harder.

By *astandFeistyCouple
5 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Not everyone who challenges Trump has TDS, that would be a ridiculous thing to suggest…,

Yet that is what happens."

Not much different to everyone who challenges immigration is racist.

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yet that is what happens.

Not much different to everyone who challenges immigration is racist. "

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Absolutely not doing an ad hominem as that would indicate I was picking on you rather than the topic. I genuinely find some of your posts lately rather odd, especially compared to all our discussions over the years. Why, for example, question if the POTUS is the most powerful person in relation to an explanation in why Brits are interested and commenting on presidential candidates. EVEN IF the POTUS was 2nd or 3rd (they aren’t), what difference does it make to Brits being interested? The POTUS can and does impact lives beyond the USA ergo we are interested! "

I’m not seeing many people interested, I’m seeing many people with an opinion on Trump, be it his skin, his hair, how he reacted when he was shot, he wasn’t shot etc.

To bring this back on track… what do you see as the positive and negatives of Trump being POTUS over Harris? What candidate benefits the UK more?

5 weeks ago

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder. "

The perfect answer for the person with no answer. Well done.

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Absolutely not doing an ad hominem as that would indicate I was picking on you rather than the topic. I genuinely find some of your posts lately rather odd, especially compared to all our discussions over the years. Why, for example, question if the POTUS is the most powerful person in relation to an explanation in why Brits are interested and commenting on presidential candidates. EVEN IF the POTUS was 2nd or 3rd (they aren’t), what difference does it make to Brits being interested? The POTUS can and does impact lives beyond the USA ergo we are interested!

I’m not seeing many people interested, I’m seeing many people with an opinion on Trump, be it his skin, his hair, how he reacted when he was shot, he wasn’t shot etc.

To bring this back on track… what do you see as the positive and negatives of Trump being POTUS over Harris? What candidate benefits the UK more?"

This deserves a better answer than I have time for right now but in very simple terms I’d prefer a grown up in the top job rather than a narcissistic man baby misogynist who appears to have broken the law.

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

The perfect answer for the person with no answer. Well done. "

Oh dear. Says you with your previously weak remark about kids.

Please. Give it up Rachel Maddow,you're oh so predictable.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Please. Give it up Rachel Maddow,you're oh so predictable. "

Welcome back.

This was a quick change over this time.

5 weeks ago

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

At least get the name right lmao

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

At least get the name right lmao "

Here's a link to coherent Kamala.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/fs4IiYMnafA?si=WowcCId0kBJjdR8M

5 weeks ago

YouTube.

Home of the lost.

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" To bring this back on track… what do you see as the positive and negatives of Trump being POTUS over Harris? What candidate benefits the UK more?"

Oh…. That would likely be Harris for 2 main reasons

1) trump has way more isolationist policies and leans towards authoritarianism much more

2) actually Harris and Starmer’s backgrounds are actually fairly similar

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

A Rachel maddow deepcut!! Get you mr !!!

Actually.. fair play to Rachel maddow, she was the first prime time person on the trump fake electors scheme

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/fs4IiYMnafA?si=WowcCId0kBJjdR8M"

Sometimes it's funny to see what the Trumpertons are upto. Criticising her laugh. They've scraped through the bottom of the barrel and are hitting the floor beneath.

Fair play to them.

5 weeks ago

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

Sometimes it's funny to see what the Trumpertons are upto. Criticising her laugh. They've scraped through the bottom of the barrel and are hitting the floor beneath.

Fair play to them. "

Have you seen the movie 'Deliverence'?

This for me defines a classic Trumper.

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

Fair play to them. "

Watching KH cackle and gibber nonsense isn't remotely funny.

Worrying,not funny.

5 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poxvEir-HWA&pp=ygUXdHJ1bXBzIGxpZXMgY29tcGlsYXRpb24%3D

For Lovers of Truth.

before it got to Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years.

Let's NOT worry about that !!!! Oh noooooo!!!

By *ronisMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

Fair play to them.

"

Yeah,great movie.

Squeal piglet squeal.

If that defines the classic Trumper for you I suggest you do a wee bit more research . A somewhat blinkered view I'd say.

5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/24 15:43:14]

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

Fair play to them.

Watching KH cackle and gibber nonsense isn't remotely funny.

Worrying,not funny.

"

If you're worried about Harris's laugh, wait until you see the absolute dribble that comes from Trump's mouth/keyboard.

5 weeks ago

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

Fair play to them.

Yeah,great movie.

Squeal piglet squeal.

If that defines the classic Trumper for you I suggest you do a wee bit more research . A somewhat blinkered view I'd say.

"

I have - I watched 'Southern Comfort' too.

By *irldnCouple
5 weeks ago

Brighton

Is that a joke?

Coherent? Kamala Harris?

Try harder.

Enjoy

Fair play to them.

Yeah,great movie.

Squeal piglet squeal.

I have - I watched 'Southern Comfort' too.

"

Good film!!!

Post new Message to Thread