Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Farage speaks……

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

About the riots and admits his share of the blame in misleading people on social media…

Nah…. Just kidding!!! He says he was misled by Andrew Tate and “other folks with big followings” in suggesting the bloke charged with the Southport incident was known to security services….

Run away Nigel…. Run away!!!!

Now… if only he had had the chance to ask questions to the Home Secretary who specifically made a statement to the House of Commons!!

I mean… isn’t that supposed to be Nigel’s day job now???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Really? Been watching a few news clips today and seen rioters that were are charged were not put through the magistrate court process and taken straight to Crown so obviously they will get more than six months down the kermit!

Also read about a guy that was arrested for inciting racial violence on social media. He was denied bail and told he was facing a lengthy sentence. I wouldn't say he was a right wing thug, as he used public Facebook I'd call him a thick Kent!

It will be tears before lockup and bunkbed time.

The incident were fire exits were blocked at a hotel and they tried to set it alight chanting "burn them all" may have crossed the line and coukd be classed as terrorism.

Maybe the looters will send them some of the lush soap they stole. The prison soap is like watered down tescos value

By *oo hotCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

"About the riots and admits his share of the blame in misleading people on social media…

Nah…. Just kidding!!! He says he was misled by Andrew Tate and “other folks with big followings” in suggesting the bloke charged with the Southport incident was known to security services….

Now… if only he had had the chance to ask questions to the Home Secretary who specifically made a statement to the House of Commons!!

I mean… isn’t that supposed to be Nigel’s day job now???"

The first minute of his response my jaw dropped as I thought contrition was coming. Then he threw Tommy Robinson under the bus and started deflecting in his usual slimy way. He even put some blame on the Black Lives Matter protests which I found bizarre.

To be fair, the conservatives have by and large (with a couple of exceptions) maintained unity with the official government response and tried to pour oil on troubled waters.

It’s only been the Reform MP’s who simply don’t have a grasp of their responsibility to the nation as they continue to make excuses and “warn” of worse to come. It is in fact Reform Ltd who would benefit from ongoing and widespread race riots in this country and so it is no real surprise that they are not condemning them out of hand.

By *irldnCouple
6 weeks ago

Brighton

Farage has demonstrated why he is not fit to hold office or even be an MP. He is a grifter. He is a trouble maker too childish and narcissistic to realise that he now has responsibilities to actually serve the British people rather than himself. Fucking Andrew Tate really? Did he really say he listened to Andrew “I abuse and exploit women” Tate! Keeps good company our Farage

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

https://youtu.be/22AUL33hvaQ

Just incase you need to hear it from the Farages mouth

By *allguynowMan
6 weeks ago

durham

"About the riots and admits his share of the blame in misleading people on social media…

Yep, farage got his info from Tate. Farage has a large majority, he's an MP and it's about time he watched what he says.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
6 weeks ago

Cumbria

I’ve long wondered why anyone would take Farage seriously, after this only the very stupidest would give him the time of day, surely?

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

I’ve long wondered why anyone would take Farage seriously, after this only the very stupidest would give him the time of day, surely?"

Or only the very stupid think he’s stupid.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

I’ve long wondered why anyone would take Farage seriously, after this only the very stupidest would give him the time of day, surely?

Or only the very stupid think he’s stupid. "

Oh he’s not stupid, he’s just nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is. I think his finally becoming an MP is going to be a case of be careful what you wish for.

As much as it can appear otherwise if you look at the news or read these fora, the vast majority of people aren’t racists who hate foreigners, or even people who hide their racism behind ‘legitimate concerns’ or ‘just asking questions’.

We see you Farage, and the rest, we know what you are.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Or only the very stupid think he’s stupid.

Oh he’s not stupid, he’s just nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is. I think his finally becoming an MP is going to be a case of be careful what you wish for.

As much as it can appear otherwise if you look at the news or read these fora, the vast majority of people aren’t racists who hate foreigners, or even people who hide their racism behind ‘legitimate concerns’ or ‘just asking questions’.

We see you Farage, and the rest, we know what you are."

I agree with this, however Farage is very politically astute. In my opinion he will resign as MP with one year to go toanother general election, bemoan and berate “the system” and “the woke” then come back at the general election, and claim the incumbent is the cause for all the ills in socitey.

In brief, he doesn’t care for any of it, or the country. He only cares about himself

By *melie LALWoman
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Farage has demonstrated why he is not fit to hold office or even be an MP. He is a grifter. He is a trouble maker too childish and narcissistic to realise that he now has responsibilities to actually serve the British people rather than himself. Fucking Andrew Tate really? Did he really say he listened to Andrew “I abuse and exploit women” Tate! Keeps good company our Farage "

No surprise when he holds Donald Misogynist Trump as a friend. There's a distinct pattern.

By *abio OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Have the admit I did find it funny that the self preservation gene has not left our Nigel…

Throwing Tate and Tommy “two names” under the bus and watching the far right civil war break out was a bonus!

Did anyone else see the irony in farage complaining that he has had to get extra security in for protection……You mean like the people in the hotels your supporters attacked Nigel?

By *heGateKeeperMan
6 weeks ago

Stratford

It was a fascinating interview and I think Swarbrick did a good job at exposing him.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

"In brief, he doesn’t care for any of it, or the country. He only cares about himself"

I could not agree more, it’s hilarious he is held up as some kind of patriot.

Did he ever get that German passport he was after?

By *he KakapoMan
6 weeks ago

A nice rock

Im sorry I saw it on an Tate podcast....

Thank fuck this guy isn't an elected official of any sort

By *oxychick35Couple
6 weeks ago

thornaby

"Have the admit I did find it funny that the self preservation gene has not left our Nigel…

Throwing Tate and Tommy “two names” under the bus and watching the far right civil war break out was a bonus!

Did anyone else see the irony in farage complaining that he has had to get extra security in for protection……You mean like the people in the hotels your supporters attacked Nigel?"

so yr saying all the protesters where reform voters a bit like all brexit voters where racists _abio ?

By *heGateKeeperMan
6 weeks ago

Stratford

"Have the admit I did find it funny that the self preservation gene has not left our Nigel…

Did anyone else see the irony in farage complaining that he has had to get extra security in for protection……You mean like the people in the hotels your supporters attacked Nigel?so yr saying all the protesters where reform voters a bit like all brexit voters where racists _abio ?"

How have you drawn that conclusion from the quote you’ve posted?

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Did anyone else see the irony in farage complaining that he has had to get extra security in for protection……You mean like the people in the hotels your supporters attacked Nigel?so yr saying all the protesters where reform voters a bit like all brexit voters where racists _abio ?

How have you drawn that conclusion from the quote you’ve posted?"

They do say that every accusation is an admission, when it comes to the right.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

"Im sorry I saw it on an Tate podcast....

Thank fuck this guy isn't an elected official of any sort"

That made me laugh and feel nauseous at the same time.

By *oxychick35Couple
6 weeks ago

thornaby

Did anyone else see the irony in farage complaining that he has had to get extra security in for protection……You mean like the people in the hotels your supporters attacked Nigel?so yr saying all the protesters where reform voters a bit like all brexit voters where racists _abio ?

How have you drawn that conclusion from the quote you’ve posted?"

eh from the post where it says your supporters attacked

By *oxychick35Couple
6 weeks ago

thornaby

They do say that every accusation is an admission, when it comes to the right."

atleast you stopped yourself from saying far right thank you

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

They do say that every accusation is an admission, when it comes to the right.atleast you stopped yourself from saying far right thank you "

If the cap fits.

By *oxychick35Couple
6 weeks ago

thornaby

They do say that every accusation is an admission, when it comes to the right.atleast you stopped yourself from saying far right thank you

If the cap fits."

you want it too but sorry it doesn’t

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Had to watch this with my own peepers. Along with James o' Brian clip of him picking it apart (yeah yeah he's a woke leftie)

A lot of whatsboutism, even brought up the IRA bombings.

Farage isn't stupid and and can be very charming and sometimes he looked like his way out if a room with no doors.

But he really struggled with this one! Does he not realise that he is an elected MP who has responsibilities and has to be very careful what he says.

So instead to the houses of Parliament and got the information to be addressed by the home Secretary he chose to make a video based on Andrew tates social media account?????

I honestly have no more words

Post new Message to Thread