FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Does Two Tier policing exist in this country?

Jump to newest

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

North West

Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

"Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country."
I don't fully know what two tier means and how people evidence this when each set of circumstances are different.

I'd note that Leeds was unexpected and from locals. It was largely self contained.

Southport was on high alert and people organised and travelled. It targeted civilian targets.

I'd also note that Tommy Robinson recently had a march with very little issues.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

"Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country."

Two tier judicial system for sure.

Violent rioting racists, probably get a slap on the wrist.

Peaceful climate protesters, four of five years.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

"Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country.I don't fully know what two tier means and how people evidence this when each set of circumstances are different.

I'd note that Leeds was unexpected and from locals. It was largely self contained.

Southport was on high alert and people organised and travelled. It targeted civilian targets.

"

I think it means they're heavy handed with some people, and not others. In Bristol they stood by doing nothing while the racists tried to attack a hotel housing asylum seekers. Locals had to block their access.

By *ostindreamsMan
6 weeks ago

London

Two tier policing has existed in this country for a really long time. Take each religious book and burn them in public on separate days. There are certain religious books which if they are damaged in public, will get you arrested for "inciting violence". You can get away doing the same thing with pretty much every other book.

The grooming gang investigations showed how police didn't do anything about the r*pe allegations because of the identity of the people involved.

And more recently, people saw how the Leeds riots were handled and are complaining that the right wing protestors would be handled differently.

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

"Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country.I don't fully know what two tier means and how people evidence this when each set of circumstances are different.

I think it means they're heavy handed with some people, and not others. In Bristol they stood by doing nothing while the racists tried to attack a hotel housing asylum seekers. Locals had to block their access. "

And stand by when statues were damaged...

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

I think it means they're heavy handed with some people, and not others. In Bristol they stood by doing nothing while the racists tried to attack a hotel housing asylum seekers. Locals had to block their access.

And stand by when statues were damaged..."

Yeah, statues. Not really comparable to people being attacked by violent racists.

By *astandFeistyCouple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"

You say people travelled but so far all of the arrests have been locals or localish.

By *roadShoulderzMan
6 weeks ago

Lerwick

Interesting thread asking valid questions in an unbiased way.

I think two-tier policing, if that means one set of law enforcement rules for one person/group and another set of law enforcement rules for others, does NOT exist, but I fully accept many others think it does exist.

Their primary role is to uphold the law. They do not make the law, politicians do. If laws are defective or not up to date the police are as ineffective as we are.

In upholding the law the intention is to keep us safe whilst trying to allow us to carry out our lives unhindered. Sometimes they can't achieve that, hence the need for safe zones,prior notice etc.

That's when the friction starts, be it the pregnant female wishing to visit an abortion clinic without encountering Pro-Life Supporters, or the openly Jewish man who wants to cross the road though the middle of the Pro-Palestine marchers.

Which person/group you support in each of those cases will depend on your views, on abortion or Palestine, but the police, by and large, carry out their duty to protect people's safety, and I think they do a difficult job very well.

6 weeks ago

You say people travelled but so far all of the arrests have been locals or localish.

"

i count travelling across to the other side of the city as travelling. Tbh, I only know the location of the four initially arrested. The knife guy was from. Southport but apparently manny (sic) on route to his home town to help him with the dirty litle rat bastards.

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

Yeah, statues. Not really comparable to people being attacked by violent racists.

"

A crime is a crime is it not? And treated the same?

6 weeks ago

Yes, the police are terrified of annoying certain communities. They literally ran from the Leeds riots yet show up in force protecting folk carrying weapons in others?

By *astandFeistyCouple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

i count travelling across to the other side of the city as travelling. Tbh, I only know the location of the four initially arrested. The knife guy was from. Southport but apparently manny (sic) on route to his home town to help him with the dirty litle rat bastards.

"

Travelling from one side of Southport to the other and that's travelling? Come on now....

PSC have 10s of thousands travel to London and not a word is said, now its 'people mobilised and travelled'.

Looks like you've swallowed what the media want you to tbh mate.

6 weeks ago

"Yes, the police are terrified of annoying certain communities. They literally ran from the Leeds riots yet show up in force protecting folk carrying weapons in others?"
as I said earlier, leeds was unexpected. Southport was following a high profile incidence and I'd guess a degree of Intel.

Leeds seemed like it was self contained. Southport appeared to be rail being more widespread.

AFAIK Leeds did not have anyone turning up with knives to show people who they were dealing with.

Context matters massively in policing. You are talking small numbers of police who are outnumbered. Sometimes you need to attack a fire. Sometimes you need to let it burn out.

That creates appearances of inconsistency. But situations aren't consistent.

Amazing how a few weeks ago people were defending a head stamp (I think by gmp) , and now saying there is two tier policing.

6 weeks ago

Travelling from one side of Southport to the other and that's travelling? Come on now....

PSC have 10s of thousands travel to London and not a word is said, now its 'people mobilised and travelled'.

Looks like you've swallowed what the media want you to tbh mate. "

West derby and St Helens arent one side of Southport to another. If your driving for 40 minutes youre travelling, that's not local. And if two arrested traveled that far it's a good likelihood that more traveled further.

By *astandFeistyCouple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Yes, the police are terrified of annoying certain communities. They literally ran from the Leeds riots yet show up in force protecting folk carrying weapons in others?as I said earlier, leeds was unexpected. Southport was following a high profile incidence and I'd guess a degree of Intel.

Leeds seemed like it was self contained. Southport appeared to be rail being more widespread.

AFAIK Leeds did not have anyone turning up with knives to show people who they were dealing with.

Context matters massively in policing. You are talking small numbers of police who are outnumbered. Sometimes you need to attack a fire. Sometimes you need to let it burn out.

That creates appearances of inconsistency. But situations aren't consistent.

Amazing how a few weeks ago people were defending a head stamp (I think by gmp) , and now saying there is two tier policing.

"

I'll also defend the police being 'heavy handed' with people who are deemed to be 'far right' if they attack the way guys at Manchester Airport did.

If anyone throws a brick then I'm all for the police giving them a kicking.

What I won't defend is police provoking certain sections whilst telling other to put their weapons back in the mosque.

By *astandFeistyCouple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Looks like you've swallowed what the media want you to tbh mate. West derby and St Helens arent one side of Southport to another. If your driving for 40 minutes youre travelling, that's not local. And if two arrested traveled that far it's a good likelihood that more traveled further. "

I don't class 20 miles as 'travelling'. That's where we differ.

6 weeks ago

Looks like you've swallowed what the media want you to tbh mate. West derby and St Helens arent one side of Southport to another. If your driving for 40 minutes youre travelling, that's not local. And if two arrested traveled that far it's a good likelihood that more traveled further.

I don't class 20 miles as 'travelling'. That's where we differ. "

it's all relative. It's as quick to get to old Trafford from St Helens as Southport. For me if you drive 40 mind to get somewhere you've gone beyond local. But happy to differ.

Point being, I'm not aware of anyone travelling 20 miles or 40 mins to tear up leeds.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

A crime is a crime is it not? And treated the same?"

No, violently attacking other people should not be treated the same as attacking inanimate objects. IMO.

By *oo hotCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

"Yes, the police are terrified of annoying certain communities. They literally ran from the Leeds riots yet show up in force protecting folk carrying weapons in others?"

There were 27 arrests during and after the Leeds riots. Who did the arresting if the police weren’t there?

By *idnight RamblerMan
6 weeks ago

Pershore

Does the question really need to be asked? Just rely on the evidence of your own eyes. See how the Police are laying into the 'Far Right' compared to how they policed the Rotherham Police Station protests. So yes, Two tier Keir.

6 weeks ago

"Does the question really need to be asked? Just rely on the evidence of your own eyes. See how the Police are laying into the 'Far Right' compared to how they policed the Rotherham Police Station protests. So yes, Two tier Keir."
which protests were these?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

"Does the question really need to be asked? Just rely on the evidence of your own eyes. See how the Police are laying into the 'Far Right' compared to how they policed the Rotherham Police Station protests. So yes, Two tier Keir."

Plenty of footage of the police standing by and watching the race hate enthusiasts attacking ordinary people.

The far right often get an easier ride from the police.

By *wosmilersCouple
6 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Let me guess.

Those on the right will denigrate the police for weaker enforcement against left wingers and those who profess a non Christian outlook.

Those on the left will denigrate the police for heavier enforcement against left wingers and those who profess a non Christian outlook.

By *astandFeistyCouple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Does the question really need to be asked? Just rely on the evidence of your own eyes. See how the Police are laying into the 'Far Right' compared to how they policed the Rotherham Police Station protests. So yes, Two tier Keir.

Plenty of footage of the police standing by and watching the race hate enthusiasts attacking ordinary people.

The far right often get an easier ride from the police. "

6 weeks ago

Do we think the soutport riots would have burnt out with less damage if the police had stood back?

By *eroy1000Man
6 weeks ago

milton keynes

Probably not two tier in the way you mention, but on protest duty I feel the police should take a calm stance and literally just police the march. However if the protest becomes unlawful and / or violent they should crack down hard, make arrests where required and prosecute to the full extent available. Basically a message of, protest within the law is fine but step outside of that and expect to face consequences.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
6 weeks ago

You only have to look at the protests going back a few years to see it exists, On another point anyone found guilty of fighting with the police should get a long prison sentence

By *idnight RamblerMan
6 weeks ago

Pershore

"Does the question really need to be asked? Just rely on the evidence of your own eyes. See how the Police are laying into the 'Far Right' compared to how they policed the Rotherham Police Station protests. So yes, Two tier Keir.

The far right often get an easier ride from the police. "

Tuned into the BBC then Johnny?

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

https://youtu.be/jSfRhFSb1xU?si=A9bEnF2peWf2_QuJ

Stabbing in stoke ...

6 weeks ago

"https://youtu.be/jSfRhFSb1xU?si=A9bEnF2peWf2_QuJ

Stabbing in stoke ..."

time stamp?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

Tuned into the BBC then Johnny?"

No, you?

By *idnight RamblerMan
6 weeks ago

Pershore

Tuned into the BBC then Johnny?

No, you?"

Perish the thought!

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

Stabbing in stoke ...time stamp? "

Was put up an hour ago, still watching it

6 weeks ago

Stabbing in stoke ...time stamp?

Was put up an hour ago, still watching it"

any update?

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

Was put up an hour ago, still watching itany update? "

Watched it and one stabbed, looked like hit and run ... Police just watched

6 weeks ago

Was put up an hour ago, still watching itany update?

Watched it and one stabbed, looked like hit and run ... Police just watched "

time stamp pls.

By *irmHandedMan
6 weeks ago

Lincoln

Police apply laws based both on context and personal feeling. Laws are applied based at least in part based on background. I've done things that are wrong and gotten away with them because police have approved. I've done nothing and been harassed.

In the 90s my black and Asian friends were obviously targeted by police.

I'm familiar with right wing groups as well, through work and being a highly right wing person in my infancy

Punishment and guilt have no intrinsic link.

6 weeks ago

Watched it and one stabbed, looked like hit and run ... Police just watched time stamp pls. "

Official police statement

There is growing speculation that a stabbing has taken place as a result of the disorder today. We can confirm this information is false and no stabbings have been reported to police, despite videos fuelling speculation on social media.

We can confirm that two men were injured after being hit by a blunt object that was thrown. Their injuries are not thought to be serious and both have been taken to hospital for treatment.

Four men have been arrested in connection with the disorder and are currently in custody for questioning.

By *irkby coupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Kirkby

Yes, it does exist.

Imagine a hand of white people threatening to kill a Muslim teacher over a drawing.

The country would jump to the defence of the teacher.

Now turn that situation around and what happens? The teacher goes in to binding for fear of being killed while everyone involved gets asked nicely not to protest outside the school.

By *oxychick35Couple
6 weeks ago

thornaby

yes it exists 100%

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

"Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country.

Peaceful climate protesters, four of five years. "

There’s nothing peaceful about the climate terrorists they have been given long sentences

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

Not true

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

Stabbing in stoke ..."

Not true

By *abioMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Does it exist… absolutely … but not in the way these protesters think!

Three words for you

Stop and search!

We can always compare that number.. and then we can start having a conversation if you like…

By *abioMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Staffordshire police saying “didn’t happen”

So unless they miraculously got themselves to hospital.. and the hospital didn’t report the stabbing, which I am sure they would have to

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

The worst examples of 2 tier policing in my lifetime related to Northern Ireland. Internment (locking lads up on case they might offend), and using rubber bullets and plastic bullets, which were never used in GB.

Any current perceived levels of “2 tier” policing pale by comparison

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

So we have a video, police statement and it didn't exist?

Bit confused dot com

By *wisted999Man
6 weeks ago

North Bucks

The good old Met Commissar dropped a bollock I see.

Eyes of the country on him under scrutiny for two tier policing decides to “damage” a microphone on camera.

The Met are such good value.

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

"Noticed a lot of criticism towards the govt and police for what people coin Two Tier policing. So just after everyone's thoughts and opinions on whether you think or don't think it exists in this country.

The worst examples of 2 tier policing in my lifetime related to Northern Ireland. Internment (locking lads up on case they might offend), and using rubber bullets and plastic bullets, which were never used in GB.

Any current perceived levels of “2 tier” policing pale by comparison "

Yup the ruc, used to be they coukd hold anyone for 4 weeks??? If they suspected them of terrorism. They deprived them of sleep, food etc until they confessed. The Guildford 4 being the main example

6 weeks ago

"So we have a video, police statement and it didn't exist?

Bit confused dot com"

police have said no stabbing.

Be good to have the time stamp for when you saw it. I've seen a clip elsewhere and it's showed nothing so. Be good to see what you saw.

By *usybee73Man
6 weeks ago

in the sticks

"So we have a video, police statement and it didn't exist?

Bit confused dot compolice have said no stabbing.

Be good to have the time stamp for when you saw it. I've seen a clip elsewhere and it's showed nothing so. Be good to see what you saw. "

Posted the original link on here

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central

We don't have a just and fair policing system, it's too subject to prejudice and the influence of bigots. Stop and search upwards reveals the unbalanced harm done to too many. I'm unsure whether masonic favouritism has been cleared too. 2 tier doesn't quite reflect our unfair and corrupt systems

By *otMe66Man
6 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"We don't have a just and fair policing system, it's too subject to prejudice and the influence of bigots. Stop and search upwards reveals the unbalanced harm done to too many. I'm unsure whether masonic favouritism has been cleared too. 2 tier doesn't quite reflect our unfair and corrupt systems "

I’m not convinced by the arguments against stop and search, why do you believe it to be wrong?

By *idnight RamblerMan
6 weeks ago

Pershore

Here's what two tier looks like:-

1. BLM rioting = Starmer (and Rayner) take the knee.

2. 'Far Right' rioting = Starmer arrests hundred and creates a Police Army.

So yes, two tier!

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

"We don't have a just and fair policing system, it's too subject to prejudice and the influence of bigots. Stop and search upwards reveals the unbalanced harm done to too many. I'm unsure whether masonic favouritism has been cleared too. 2 tier doesn't quite reflect our unfair and corrupt systems "

Agreed. “2 tier” is a gross over-simplification of any overall problems in policing. It is far more complicated and nuanced

By *ostindreamsMan
6 weeks ago

London

A teacher is still living in hiding for drawing a picture. No one was arrested for sending him death threats. So yes, two tier policing exists.

By *hrill CollinsMan
6 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

just in paranoid fascist's heads .... rent free

By *melie LALWoman
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

Peaceful climate protesters, four of five years. "

Decades ago, newspapers would ask why sentencing for crimes against persons were generally less severe than white collar crime sentencing.

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

To answer this questions with facts

Yes the police a tiered system that they must follow in each situation as it escalates. A bit like

Level 1 isn't working, move to level 2 etc

There are about 4 or five tiers but obviously it depends on the situation.

There is no set tiered system regarding race, religion or ethnic group and police must not discriminate. I am not saying that all coppers follow these rules and yes there have been plenty of coppers that have been fired for racism. That's one of the reasons the vetting process for being a copper has got stricter.

This 2 tier police system rubbish is just like the "establishment" something made up and changed to suit your narrative

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

"To answer this questions with facts

Yes the police a tiered system that they must follow in each situation as it escalates. A bit like

There is no set tiered system regarding race, religion or ethnic group and police must not discriminate. I am not saying that all coppers follow these rules and yes there have been plenty of coppers that have been fired for racism. That's one of the reasons the vetting process for being a copper has got stricter.

This 2 tier police system rubbish is just like the "establishment" something made up and changed to suit your narrative "

Well explained

By *ostindreamsMan
6 weeks ago

London

This 2 tier police system rubbish is just like the "establishment" something made up and changed to suit your narrative "

The problem is "level 1" is different for different groups. Like in the case of the Wakefield incident, level 1 was a kid's mom begging for forgiveness to some religious extremists.

And what exactly was "level 1" in the grooming gangs case where police refused to investigate because they were scared of being called racists?

By *loscouplegl3Couple
6 weeks ago

Gloucester

Not even slightly. Next question

By *ill69888Couple
6 weeks ago

cheltenham

It does seem rather strange to me that rioters are identified, arrested, charged and jailed within 72 hours however when it comes to the brothers who assaulted police officers at Manchester Airport, they have not even been charged yet despite there being some pretty damning video evidence.

I am not defending the rioters, they deserve jail time for attacking the police and damaging building etc but if we are taking a firm line with anyone who attacks police, then surely the lads from Manchester airport should be dealt with in the same way…..

By *loscouplegl3Couple
6 weeks ago

Gloucester

"It does seem rather strange to me that rioters are identified, arrested, charged and jailed within 72 hours however when it comes to the brothers who assaulted police officers at Manchester Airport, they have not even been charged yet despite there being some pretty damning video evidence.

I am not defending the rioters, they deserve jail time for attacking the police and damaging building etc but if we are taking a firm line with anyone who attacks police, then surely the lads from Manchester airport should be dealt with in the same way….."

I’m glad the rioters have been jailed but the way it has happened has made a rod for the backs of the police and the judiciary. If they can turn things around that quickly the year long back log of court cases should soon be done. But we have no jail space. And nobody wants to build prisons because they cost an absolute fortune to build, maintain, staff and run

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"It does seem rather strange to me that rioters are identified, arrested, charged and jailed within 72 hours however when it comes to the brothers who assaulted police officers at Manchester Airport, they have not even been charged yet despite there being some pretty damning video evidence.

I am not defending the rioters, they deserve jail time for attacking the police and damaging building etc but if we are taking a firm line with anyone who attacks police, then surely the lads from Manchester airport should be dealt with in the same way….."

Perhaps its a bit more complex an investigation than what we've seen which as with 2011 the cases are being fast tracked..?

The average time then was 6 days from arrest to conviction..

Plus there's the factor of sending a message to others thinking of doing the same..

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Massive difference majority of the riots are white, Manchester airport attacks were Pakistani.

6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

I am not defending the rioters, they deserve jail time for attacking the police and damaging building etc but if we are taking a firm line with anyone who attacks police, then surely the lads from Manchester airport should be dealt with in the same way…..

Massive difference majority of the riots are white, Manchester airport attacks were Pakistani. "

In 2011 the mob were a mixture of white, black, Asians etc and they were dreamy with in the same time frame we are seeing so far with this mob..

Going by what your implying only the white and black rioters then would have been fast tracked and anyone else later?

But it wasn't the case..

6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Dreamy, FFS..

Dealt with..

By *irldnCouple
6 weeks ago

Brighton

Massive difference majority of the riots are white, Manchester airport attacks were Pakistani. "

Do you honestly believe that is the case or is it perhaps the clearly disproportional response from that single GMP officer clouding the water somewhat?

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Massive difference majority of the riots are white, Manchester airport attacks were Pakistani.

In 2011 the mob were a mixture of white, black, Asians etc and they were dreamy with in the same time frame we are seeing so far with this mob..

Going by what your implying only the white and black rioters then would have been fast tracked and anyone else later?

But it wasn't the case..

"

Talking about present not past.

6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

But it wasn't the case..

Talking about present not past. "

It's the same actions, looting, arson and attacking the police ..

Difference being the fascists of the far right are using the deaths of three children as an excuse to attack Muslims too..

Those things the state will deal with quicker hence the term 'fast track'..

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

But it wasn't the case..

Difference being the fascists of the far right are using the deaths of three children as an excuse to attack Muslims too..

"

Yes but fast track only the white riots? What about the mob assault in Birmingham, film on TV. Will they be arrested and fast tracked. Im no legal expert, but I’m sure kicking and punching an individual is a crime.

6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

But it wasn't the case..

Yes but fast track only the white riots? What about the mob assault in Birmingham, film on TV. Will they be arrested and fast tracked. Im no legal expert, but I’m sure kicking and punching an individual is a crime. "

2011 wasn't white, it was a mixture.

I don't know tbh, it's a valid point and perhaps going forward anyone who commits public disorder should be yes..

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

But it wasn't the case..

Yes but fast track only the white riots? What about the mob assault in Birmingham, film on TV. Will they be arrested and fast tracked. Im no legal expert, but I’m sure kicking and punching an individual is a crime. "

So many people on fab want to focus their "what about" on that single incident in Birmingham. Meanwhile race hate enthusiasts were burning hotels with kids inside, attacking anyone not white, committing countless hate crimes. Don't worry about that though, a Muslim punched someone.

By *ostindreamsMan
6 weeks ago

London

The police are going after people who are making comments of social media. But the ones who made physical assaults on police are still walking free. You don't think this is two tier policing?

By *oo hotCouple
6 weeks ago

North West

“Two tier policing” is the current three word slogan adopted by right wing agitators and their dim-witted followers.

When you see this slogan pop up on social media, it’s a fairly good indicator that the user is either an agitator or a groomed follower. You can normally tell which by how much sense the rest of their social media post makes.

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

But it wasn't the case..

Yes but fast track only the white riots? What about the mob assault in Birmingham, film on TV. Will they be arrested and fast tracked. Im no legal expert, but I’m sure kicking and punching an individual is a crime.

So many people on fab want to focus their "what about" on that single incident in Birmingham. Meanwhile race hate enthusiasts were burning hotels with kids inside, attacking anyone not white, committing countless hate crimes. Don't worry about that though, a Muslim punched someone. "

You are missing the point here, the reason so many white British people are angry is because they feel like second class citizens in their own country. Unheard and unlistened to

All act of civil unrest should be deal with the same way. But it’s not, and its wasn’t a single Muslim punching someone?

It was a full mob on attack, if the guy getting the shit kick out him had died , would you still defend their actions

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

But it wasn't the case..

So many people on fab want to focus their "what about" on that single incident in Birmingham. Meanwhile race hate enthusiasts were burning hotels with kids inside, attacking anyone not white, committing countless hate crimes. Don't worry about that though, a Muslim punched someone.

You are missing the point here, the reason so many white British people are angry is because they feel like second class citizens in their own country. Unheard and unlistened to

"

Yes, it's completely unfounded though, as this discussion demonstrates.

"

All act of civil unrest should be deal with the same way. But it’s not, and its wasn’t a single Muslim punching someone?

"

But it's not because they can't be fucked. They're trying to find the person.

"

It was a full mob on attack, if the guy getting the shit kick out him had died , would you still defend their actions "

I am not defending their actions. Just pointing out that this specific "what about" is especially pathetic (not you, this is coming from the standard far-right agitators on line). And as you pointed it, it's so effective, people are hyper focussed on this one single event.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

A white violent thug has been jailed for 3 years for punching a police officer in the face during the riots.

Meanwhile, the two Muslim thugs who brutally attacked 3 armed police officers at Manchester Airport have not even been charged, while the officer himself has been suspended.

This needs answering.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

The British military has operated over 50 sortees identifying targets for Israeli bombers

40,000 Palestinian deaths, half of them women and children. Presumably all Muslim.

While at home Yvette Cooper promises £30million to protect mosques.

Mixed messages from Westminster.

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

"The British military has operated over 50 sortees identifying targets for Israeli bombers

40,000 Palestinian deaths, half of them women and children. Presumably all Muslim.

Mixed messages from Westminster. "

Shouldn’t invade another country then.

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman
6 weeks ago

Medway

No it doesn't exist. It's just more nonsense to increase division. The racists are not protesting, they are using violence, they are looting and causing harm, that no protests compared to ones that have been done of recent. BLM did none of this, none of the ones that are worried about Climate Change and definitely none of the ones that are against the murders and atrocities in Gaza have behaved this way. The police are having a hard time and I don't know why this government aren't doing more to stop these people.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

"The British military has operated over 50 sortees identifying targets for Israeli bombers

Shouldn’t invade another country then. "

Ah, not just "what about Muslims" type arguements. But an apologist for the mass slaughter of innocent men women and children.

I'll leave you to it from now on.

6 weeks ago

Medway

"A white violent thug has been jailed for 3 years for punching a police officer in the face during the riots.

Meanwhile, the two Muslim thugs who brutally attacked 3 armed police officers at Manchester Airport have not even been charged, while the officer himself has been suspended.

This needs answering. "

Maybe there's a reason why they haven't been charged. Doesn't mean they won't be. However the officers actions is a separate matter too. What he did was excessive. Regardless of you pointing out colour differences they aren't going to be looked at the same. The police officer will also have a code of conduct ect over him, so you can't really compare them.

By *hrill CollinsMan
6 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

no there isn't. there's just been a marked increase in violent racists self publishing their acts of violently racist criminality on social media. basically they're just stupid racist idiots, that's all.

6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"The police are going after people who are making comments of social media. But the ones who made physical assaults on police are still walking free. You don't think this is two tier policing?"

Probably quicker to trace them?

The mob in 2011 where still getting nicked several months after..

Techs moved on as you will know so facial recognition will help..

Plus if 70% arrested have previous criminal convictions that'll help..

By *ostindreamsMan
6 weeks ago

London

"The police are going after people who are making comments of social media. But the ones who made physical assaults on police are still walking free. You don't think this is two tier policing?

Probably quicker to trace them?

The mob in 2011 where still getting nicked several months after..

Techs moved on as you will know so facial recognition will help..

Plus if 70% arrested have previous criminal convictions that'll help.."

I am talking about the Manchester airport attack on the police. Why are they still out while people are getting arrested for social media posts. The CPS has tweeted asking people to not post anything that could get them arrested. Left wing authoritarianism at its finest.

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Ah, not just "what about Muslims" type arguements. But an apologist for the mass slaughter of innocent men women and children.

I'll leave you to it from now on. "

Again who started the aggression

A little recap shall

On 7 October 2023, the Palestinian Islamist militant group Hamas initiated a surprise attack on Israel from the Gaza Strip. As part of the attack, 364 civilians were killed and many more wounded by Hamas at the Supernova Sukkot Gathering, an open-air music festival during the Jewish holiday of Shemini Atzeret.

But this is about riots in UK

Tell you one country that does not have any riots /terrorist acts Poland. Not sure why though??????

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

I'll leave you to it from now on. "

How do we feel about our income tax being used to identify Palestinian targets for slaughter. Yes I do think they are Muslim, but stand to be corrected if they are not.

Double standards from Westminster.

6 weeks ago

Medway

A little recap shall

On 7 October 2023, the Palestinian Islamist militant group Hamas initiated a surprise attack on Israel from the Gaza Strip. As part of the attack, 364 civilians were killed and many more wounded by Hamas at the Supernova Sukkot Gathering, an open-air music festival during the Jewish holiday of Shemini Atzeret.

Tell you one country that does not have any riots /terrorist acts Poland. Not sure why though??????"

So. By this comment. The aggression began on October 7th last year?

*Huge Sigh*

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

A little recap shall

Tell you one country that does not have any riots /terrorist acts Poland. Not sure why though??????"

You've snookered yourself there.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

How do we feel about our income tax being used to identify Palestinian targets for slaughter. Yes I do think they are Muslim, but stand to be corrected if they are not.

Double standards from Westminster. "

Yeah the British government support for the mass slaughter of innocent civilians is abhorrent, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

Yeah the British government support for the mass slaughter of innocent civilians is abhorrent, regardless of their religion or ethnicity."

If they were white and Ukrainian we would be arming them. 2 million Palestinians held up in detention camps the size of which has not been seen since ww2. Yes supported by Westminster, with our taxes.

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Yeah the British government support for the mass slaughter of innocent civilians is abhorrent, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.

If they were white and Ukrainian we would be arming them. 2 million Palestinians held up in detention camps the size of which has not been seen since ww2. Yes supported by Westminster, with our taxes. "

Taxes well spent then x

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

If they were white and Ukrainian we would be arming them. 2 million Palestinians held up in detention camps the size of which has not been seen since ww2. Yes supported by Westminster, with our taxes.

Taxes well spent then x"

Welcome to Britain 2024 where people openly support taxes being spent supporting the mass slaughter of innocent men, women and children.

What an absolute mess this country is becoming.

By *ostindreamsMan
6 weeks ago

London

If they were white and Ukrainian we would be arming them. 2 million Palestinians held up in detention camps the size of which has not been seen since ww2. Yes supported by Westminster, with our taxes. "

Did Ukraine go into Russia and commit r*pes and murders?

By *ravelmanxxxMan
6 weeks ago

Durham /Sunderland

Taxes well spent then x

Welcome to Britain 2024 where people openly support taxes being spent supporting the mass slaughter of innocent men, women and children.

What an absolute mess this country is becoming. "

Pot , kettle black, you support terrorists.

By *enSiskoMan
6 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Taxes well spent then x

Pot , kettle black, you support terrorists. "

No I do not think he said that, he does not support the mass killing of women and children, knowing it is being done with our taxes.

By *emma StonesTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Crewe

"A white violent thug has been jailed for 3 years for punching a police officer in the face during the riots.

This needs answering. "

Because there are counter claims of assualt.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

This needs answering.

Because there are counter claims of assualt."

Struggling with this

3 years for holding a brick, not throwing it

5 years for peacefully sitting on the road blockading traffic

No charges made after two weeks, with comprehensive cctv for breaking a WPC nose.

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

This 2 tier police system rubbish is just like the "establishment" something made up and changed to suit your narrative

The problem is "level 1" is different for different groups. Like in the case of the Wakefield incident, level 1 was a kid's mom begging for forgiveness to some religious extremists.

And what exactly was "level 1" in the grooming gangs case where police refused to investigate because they were scared of being called racists?"

I explained in my post above and cannot advise on individual cases. But rest assured I know LOT more about police procedure and how the law operates through personal experience. Interpretate that who you like.

Ah issue for years that as there were a lack of police and as police vetting takes around 18 months so applicants were given a quick CRB quick and given the job "pending clearance"

A lot of "bad eggs" passed through the cracks and after the sarah Everett case not only was no one to get a job "pending" clearance but some people had to be run the vetting again regardless of their renewal date. FYI police vetting must be renewed every 7 years

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

With the rioters, speed was important, quickly demonstrating the sort of sentences people can expect if they get involved in riots.

The speed probably helped reduce the level and extent of activity last night.

The airport melee is a stand-alone event and I have no problem with the system taking its time on that one.

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

Mixed messages from Westminster. "

Not really.

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Test

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

This needs answering.

Because there are counter claims of assualt.

Struggling with this

3 years for holding a brick, not throwing it

5 years for peacefully sitting on the road blockading traffic

No charges made after two weeks, with comprehensive cctv for breaking a WPC nose. "

Maybe just let the process run its corner and see what happens. No point rushing the airport case.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 weeks ago

golden fields

Taxes well spent then x

Pot , kettle black, you support terrorists. "

I've clearly stated that I find the mass slaughter of innocent civilians abhorrent, regardless of their religion or ethnicity. And you've translated this to supporting terrorists.

You need to think hard before making ridiculous accusations like this.

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

Ukraine and Gaza aren’t the same situation.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

Ukraine and Gaza aren’t the same situation. "

Indeed they are not, we are arming one, and killing the other.

By *immyinreadingMan
6 weeks ago

henley on thames

Ukraine and Gaza aren’t the same situation.

Indeed they are not, we are arming one, and killing the other. "

Hi. What I meant was that the underlying situations are not the same.

One is an unprovoked invasion of a country. The other is an OTT militarily response to a terrorist act.

But you knew I meant that, didn’t you!

Post new Message to Thread