Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Shooting, stabbing in Walsall

Jump to newest

By *usybee73 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

in the sticks

man has been arrested after a late-night shooting and stabbing which left four people injured.

Police confirmed they were called to reports of fighting and a gun being fired at a car on Reedswood Lane in the Birchills area of Walsall shortly before midnight.

A man was treated at the scene for gunshot injuries and three others sustained stab wounds, police said.

I guess no far right for the tool setters son to broadcast about, don't think he will turn up at the hospital either...

Though not much on the main news either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"man has been arrested after a late-night shooting and stabbing which left four people injured.

Police confirmed they were called to reports of fighting and a gun being fired at a car on Reedswood Lane in the Birchills area of Walsall shortly before midnight.

A man was treated at the scene for gunshot injuries and three others sustained stab wounds, police said.

I guess no far right for the tool setters son to broadcast about, don't think he will turn up at the hospital either...

Though not much on the main news either"

I think your making a poor comparison given the attack in Southport was three young girls..

The incident you quite is sadly not uncommon in many parts of the country, often to do with drugs and turf wars..

I'm not saying the one in Walsall is but do you really think they are the same?

By *usybee73 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

in the sticks

"man has been arrested after a late-night shooting and stabbing which left four people injured.

I think your making a poor comparison given the attack in Southport was three young girls..

The incident you quite is sadly not uncommon in many parts of the country, often to do with drugs and turf wars..

I'm not saying the one in Walsall is but do you really think they are the same?"

Oh no, it's every day stuff around certain areas of the country, has been for years ...

But now our respected leader is almost ignoring it, so to speak. Rather acting by media.

The West Midlands Police area has the highest rate of knife crime offences in England and Wales, latest national figures show.

Offences involving a blade per 100,000 of the population, in the force area in 2023, totalled 180, up from 167 in 2022. The London Metropolitan Police force total was 165.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Oh no, it's every day stuff around certain areas of the country, has been for years ...

But now our respected leader is almost ignoring it, so to speak. Rather acting by media.

The West Midlands Police area has the highest rate of knife crime offences in England and Wales, latest national figures show.

Offences involving a blade per 100,000 of the population, in the force area in 2023, totalled 180, up from 167 in 2022. The London Metropolitan Police force total was 165."

I did read a few weeks ago about the rise in the West Mids ..

By *usybee73 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

in the sticks

Offences involving a blade per 100,000 of the population, in the force area in 2023, totalled 180, up from 167 in 2022. The London Metropolitan Police force total was 165.

"

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/news/gun-crime-in-west-midlands-birmingham-4519434

Averages 2 gun crimes a day, now that's frightening

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
7 weeks ago

Cumbria

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/news/gun-crime-in-west-midlands-birmingham-4519434

Averages 2 gun crimes a day, now that's frightening

"

I blame the Peaky Blinders.

By *ames23422Man
7 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Hate to say it but shootings and stabbings are common place in towns nearby to me.

By *emma StonesTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Crewe

Offences involving a blade per 100,000 of the population, in the force area in 2023, totalled 180, up from 167 in 2022. The London Metropolitan Police force total was 165."

So you any these occurrences have even common for years but your criticising Starmer who has been PM for about 4 weeks.

Post new Message to Thread