6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

The one from 2014..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"The one from 2014..?"

The one that was released a few days ago.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"The one from 2014..?

The one that was released a few days ago. "

By *melie LALWoman
6 weeks ago

Peterborough

Where?

And how does it relate to the politics forum?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I shouldn't have expected people to know what this is..

Silenced - Tommy Robinson.

I watched it on X but I'm sure it's on multiple platforms.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Where?

And how does it relate to the politics forum?"

I watched on X.

If you know anything about Tommy Robinson you'll know why I've put it in this forum.

By *ggdrasil66Man
6 weeks ago

Saltdean

I always wanted to like Robinson, then he opens his stupid mouth and spoils everything.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"I always wanted to like Robinson, then he opens his stupid mouth and spoils everything."

I didn't watch the documentary because I "like" him. I like documentaries.

It's definitely worth a watch.

By *irldnCouple
6 weeks ago

Brighton

"I always wanted to like Robinson, then he opens his stupid mouth and spoils everything.

It's definitely worth a watch. "

I am no longer on X (aka Twitter). Is it available anywhere else? I am very opposed to his views but always keen to try and understand other POVs.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 30/07/24 20:21:25]

By *irldnCouple
6 weeks ago

Brighton

"I always wanted to like Robinson, then he opens his stupid mouth and spoils everything.

I am no longer on X (aka Twitter). Is it available anywhere else? I am very opposed to his views but always keen to try and understand other POVs.

A quick Google tells me it's on X (you don't need an account if you search in browser), Rumble & YouTube. Tbh, I didn't look any further as YouTube works for all.

"

TBH I should have just searched

Thanks for answering though

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I am no longer on X (aka Twitter). Is it available anywhere else? I am very opposed to his views but always keen to try and understand other POVs."

A quick Google tells me it's on X (you don't need an account if you search in browser), Rumble & YouTube. Tbh, I didn't look any further as YouTube works for all.

Forget that he's presenting it and try to watch (it's nearly 2 hrs) through a non-partisan lense.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Is that the one in which Yaxley-Lennon, whose first criminal conviction was for assaulting a police officer (who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon beating up his then girlfriend), repeats libellous claims about someone?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Is that the one in which Yaxley-Lennon, whose first criminal conviction was for assaulting a police officer (who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon beating up his then girlfriend), repeats libellous claims about someone?"

You definitely should watch it

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
6 weeks ago

Gilfach

"Forget that he's presenting it and try to watch (it's nearly 2 hrs) through a non-partisan lense."

I don't have 2 hours to spare. Would someone like to summarise it for me?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Forget that he's presenting it and try to watch (it's nearly 2 hrs) through a non-partisan lense.

I don't have 2 hours to spare. Would someone like to summarise it for me?"

I really can't (there's too much) . He speaks with teachers and pupils at the school who DO NOT agree with the story told by the press and courts. This was by hidden camera as there are NDA's stopping them speaking out.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Is that the one in which Yaxley-Lennon, whose first criminal conviction was for assaulting a police officer (who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon beating up his then girlfriend), repeats libellous claims about someone?

You definitely should watch it "

I’m not a big fan of woman beating thugs, so I’ll give it a miss.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Is that the one in which Yaxley-Lennon, whose first criminal conviction was for assaulting a police officer (who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon beating up his then girlfriend), repeats libellous claims about someone?

I’m not a big fan of woman beating thugs, so I’ll give it a miss."

Thought you might say that. You can watch it to see the young girl who was beaten with a hockey stick by the boy who was 'libelled'.

Or you can just bury your head and keep repeating yourself.

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
6 weeks ago

Exeter

"Is that the one in which Yaxley-Lennon, whose first criminal conviction was for assaulting a police officer (who stepped in to stop Yaxley-Lennon beating up his then girlfriend), repeats libellous claims about someone?"

Yes that’s the one. He is so confident in it that he fled the country.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Thought you might say that. You can watch it to see the young girl who was beaten with a hockey stick by the boy who was 'libelled'.

Or you can just bury your head and keep repeating yourself. "

Like I said, I’m not big on supporting men who beat women but you do you. I do wonder why Yaxley-Lennon didn’t call the girl as a witness in the libel trial though?

By *otMe66Man
6 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Or you can just bury your head and keep repeating yourself. "

I'm catching up with this, haven't watched the film though.. If i understand correctly, he was found guilty of libel because he accused some kid of beating a girl with a hockey stick, and the film actually shows that happening?

By *ewDevonCouple35Couple
6 weeks ago

Exeter

I'm catching up with this, haven't watched the film though.. If i understand correctly, he was found guilty of libel because he accused some kid of beating a girl with a hockey stick, and the film actually shows that happening? "

The libel relates to the race elements that he claims were the motivation I believe. This was tested in court and found to be untrue.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Like I said, I’m not big on supporting men who beat women but you do you. I do wonder why Yaxley-Lennon didn’t call the girl as a witness in the libel trial though?"

She was called as a witness, they said she was lying, along with multiple others.

This is why you should watch, maybe even read the judgment?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I'm catching up with this, haven't watched the film though.. If i understand correctly, he was found guilty of libel because he accused some kid of beating a girl with a hockey stick, and the film actually shows that happening? "

The film doesn't show it happening. It does show the girl in question saying it happened. There's plenty of covert recordings of teachers too.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

I'm catching up with this, haven't watched the film though.. If i understand correctly, he was found guilty of libel because he accused some kid of beating a girl with a hockey stick, and the film actually shows that happening?

The film doesn't show it happening. It does show the girl in question saying it happened. There's plenty of covert recordings of teachers too. "

So in what way did woman beating thug, Yaxley-Lennon, libel the schoolboy?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

The libel relates to the race elements that he claims were the motivation I believe. This was tested in court and found to be untrue. "

The libel didn't relate to race elements, it related to all of it.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

The film doesn't show it happening. It does show the girl in question saying it happened. There's plenty of covert recordings of teachers too.

So in what way did woman beating thug, Yaxley-Lennon, libel the schoolboy?"

You want me to answer for the judge?

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

You want me to answer for the judge?"

I’m just wondering what it was that he said that the court found to be libellous?

By *otMe66Man
6 weeks ago

Terra Firma

The film doesn't show it happening. It does show the girl in question saying it happened. There's plenty of covert recordings of teachers too. "

I will watch it and see what’s what, mainly because there are a lot of dismissive comments from people who I’m guessing haven’t watched the film, it has piqued my interest purely on that front.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

You want me to answer for the judge?

I’m just wondering what it was that he said that the court found to be libellous?"

Read the verdict. It's easy to find.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I will watch it and see what’s what, mainly because there are a lot of dismissive comments from people who I’m guessing haven’t watched the film, it has piqued my interest purely on that front."

I expected those comments tbh. Usual suspects too

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

I've no intention of giving him clicks so won't watch it but what I will say is if there's been a possible miscarriage of justice then anything he has should be presented by his lawyers if there's an appeal..

He could have sent the footage as part of an appeal to the criminal cases review but he chose being under warning of contempt of court decided to deliberately put two fingers up instead..

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

It seems a video of a kid being beaten up went viral.

The Mail Online ran an article on it.

The libel appears to have been on FB whereby TR, a day later, said the boy in the video had, as sort of a gang, participated in a violent assault on a young girl, which had caused her serious injuries, and threatened to stab another child.

In showing this to be true he presented 5 witnesses who did not prove to be credible, and tended to be contradictee under cross examination, and there was little school records supporting many of their claims, including an attack with a hockey stick that appeared to have one witness. And was never recorded.

Much of the witness evidence was done via hidden camera and TR had a habit of asking leading questions.

I'm not sure where the whole NDA angle has come from, but many of the school reports were redacted as they were from a personal information request.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"It seems a video of a kid being beaten up went viral.

The libel appears to have been on FB whereby TR, a day later, said the boy in the video had, as sort of a gang, participated in a violent assault on a young girl, which had caused her serious injuries, and threatened to stab another child.

In showing this to be true he presented 5 witnesses who did not prove to be credible, and tended to be contradictee under cross examination, and there was little school records supporting many of their claims, including an attack with a hockey stick that appeared to have one witness. And was never recorded.

Much of the witness evidence was done via hidden camera and TR had a habit of asking leading questions.

I'm not sure where the whole NDA angle has come from, but many of the school reports were redacted as they were from a personal information request. "

If you watch the documentary, TR covertly films teachers saying they can't talk about things because of NDAs

6 weeks ago

I'm not sure where the whole NDA angle has come from, but many of the school reports were redacted as they were from a personal information request.

If you watch the documentary, TR covertly films teachers saying they can't talk about things because of NDAs"

did these teachers explain why there werw no records of the hockey attack. Or the attack at the back gates ?

(Also, can't see he references NDAs in court. Would they stand up in such cases ?)

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

If you watch the documentary, TR covertly films teachers saying they can't talk about things because of NDAsdid these teachers explain why there werw no records of the hockey attack. Or the attack at the back gates ?

(Also, can't see he references NDAs in court. Would they stand up in such cases ?)"

It was 2 hours long, I can't remember every bit of it. That's why I'm telling people to watch it.

By *onica-mayhemWoman
6 weeks ago

Belfast/dublin

Fucker knuckles Robinson is a twat but it's quite an interesting watch.

Shame to give him media oxygen but the story is quite eye opening and much bigger and more important than the shit head delivering it.

Definitely worth holding your nose and watching but try and see past the idiot presenting it

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

If you watch the documentary, TR covertly films teachers saying they can't talk about things because of NDAsdid these teachers explain why there werw no records of the hockey attack. Or the attack at the back gates ?

(Also, can't see he references NDAs in court. Would they stand up in such cases ?)

It was 2 hours long, I can't remember every bit of it. That's why I'm telling people to watch it. "

Are you on commission?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

It was 2 hours long, I can't remember every bit of it. That's why I'm telling people to watch it.

Are you on commission?"

Of course. His Israeli backers offered a tidy sum

By *abioMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Is this the one where he has again repeat the allegations that lost him his liable case a few years back…. And has now been charged with contempt of court for doing so, so has now fled the country!

Is it that Tommy Robinson we are talking about??

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

Of course. His Israeli backers offered a tidy sum "

That’s a relief, for a minute there it looked like you believed in his racist bullshit.

By *idnight RamblerMan
6 weeks ago

Pershore

Is this the one where he has again repeat the allegations that lost him his liable case a few years back…. And has now been charged with contempt of court for doing so, so has now fled the country!

Is it that Tommy Robinson we are talking about?? "

Not sure about 'fled'. He's retuned to his overseas residence using his Irish passport. But what a patriot he is!!

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Is it that Tommy Robinson we are talking about?? "

I'm certainly not sticking up for him but believe his main residence is in marbella so as he was released on unconditional bail, the authorities can't stop him from going home.

Also I don't believe it's mandatory to turn up for your first hearing as it's only to state your name and plea. This can be done without you there, however if he misses the 2nd court date then he might be in trouble

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Are you on commission?

That’s a relief, for a minute there it looked like you believed in his racist bullshit."

Of course I believe it, we have the same backers, duh

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"

Also I don't believe it's mandatory to turn up for your first hearing as it's only to state your name and plea. This can be done without you there, however if he misses the 2nd court date then he might be in trouble"

I'm not sure on the exact law around this but I do know the judge has said the warrant shouldn't be executed until Oct.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

That’s a relief, for a minute there it looked like you believed in his racist bullshit.

Of course I believe it, we have the same backers, duh "

Well I reckon 50% of that sentence is correct.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Are you on commission?

Well I reckon 50% of that sentence is correct."

You can believe whatever you like. It's crazy you try to attack me because you refuse to watch it for yourself. Not that I'm surprised

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

"

Also I don't believe it's mandatory to turn up for your first hearing as it's only to state your name and plea. This can be done without you there, however if he misses the 2nd court date then he might be in trouble

I'm not sure on the exact law around this but I do know the judge has said the warrant shouldn't be executed until Oct. "

Well certainly that's how it works at a magistrates court and it can be referred to Crown Court without you there. To be honest I'm not 100% sure of all the details of this case. I best do some googling!

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

You can believe whatever you like. It's crazy you try to attack me because you refuse to watch it for yourself. Not that I'm surprised "

Like I said, I don’t support thugs who beat up women.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Are you on commission?

You can believe whatever you like. It's crazy you try to attack me because you refuse to watch it for yourself. Not that I'm surprised

Like I said, I don’t support thugs who beat up women."

You keep repeating that. Do you have proof he beat up any women?

By *hawn ScottMan
6 weeks ago

london Brixton

Ok it seems that his hearing was at the HIGH court for showing that video in trafalgar Square which would make it a civil case.

He was detained at Folkestone when leaving the UK under section 7 of the terrorism act for refusing to give police access to his phone. Which you can do as long as you're not actually under arrest so they had nothing to hold him on.

Suppose we'll find out in October when he's in the Dock, standing on a box as he's 5'3

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

You keep repeating that. Do you have proof he beat up any women?"

Yes, that’s what he was doing when he assaulted a police officer that resulted in the first of many criminal convictions.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Are you on commission?

Yes, that’s what he was doing when he assaulted a police officer that resulted in the first of many criminal convictions."

Are you sure the police officer didn't step in to break up an argument?

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

Yes, that’s what he was doing when he assaulted a police officer that resulted in the first of many criminal convictions.

Are you sure the police officer didn't step in to break up an argument?"

Google is your friend.

6 weeks ago

It was 2 hours long, I can't remember every bit of it. That's why I'm telling people to watch it. "

not to worry. I would have thought a school covering up a serious assault with a cricket bat would have stuck in memory.

By *otMe66Man
6 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Are you on commission?

Google is your friend."

I can’t find anything on google that says he beat up his wife.

His rep was convicted of that but not him as far as I can tell.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Are you on commission?

Google is your friend."

It's really not. I've seen 'having an argument', I've seen 'believed he was going to assault', I haven't seen assaulted. Can you help me out?

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

It was 2 hours long, I can't remember every bit of it. That's why I'm telling people to watch it. not to worry. I would have thought a school covering up a serious assault with a cricket bat would have stuck in memory. "

It was a hockey stick, the girl saying he hit her sticks in the head, I don't know about everything the teachers said about it, if anything at all.

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

Google is your friend.

It's really not. I've seen 'having an argument', I've seen 'believed he was going to assault', I haven't seen assaulted. Can you help me out?

"

If you’ll recall, that’s not how it works, according to your good self. I’m happy to be corrected on the beating up women point if that’s not the case. However I also don’t support racist thugs so it’s a moot point when it comes to whether I’ll watch the video.

6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Are you on commission?

Google is your friend.

If you’ll recall, that’s not how it works, according to your good self. I’m happy to be corrected on the beating up women point if that’s not the case. However I also don’t support racist thugs so it’s a moot point when it comes to whether I’ll watch the video."

In which case, if that's how it works, why do you repeatedly lie about him? Blinded by hatred possibly?

6 weeks ago

Cumbria

Are you on commission?

Google is your friend.

If you’ll recall, that’s not how it works, according to your good self. I’m happy to be corrected on the beating up women point if that’s not the case. However I also don’t support racist thugs so it’s a moot point when it comes to whether I’ll watch the video.

In which case, if that's how it works, why do you repeatedly lie about him? Blinded by hatred possibly?"

I don’t hate anyone, it’s a very negative emotion that has no place in my life.

And as I’ve said I’m happy to stand corrected if the domestic incident between Yaxley-Lennon and his now wife did not involve violence.

6 weeks ago

It was 2 hours long, I can't remember every bit of it. That's why I'm telling people to watch it. not to worry. I would have thought a school covering up a serious assault with a cricket bat would have stuck in memory.

It was a hockey stick, the girl saying he hit her sticks in the head, I don't know about everything the teachers said about it, if anything at all. "

no idea why I wrote cricket bat. Need coffee.

It was a part of his libel trial, to show the "truth" if the kids violent character.

I'm guessing the film is more than just about this bullying case? (If I'm going to spend 2 hours watching something I'd need to know a synopsis to decide of I'm interested!)

6 weeks ago

Are you on commission?

Google is your friend.

In which case, if that's how it works, why do you repeatedly lie about him? Blinded by hatred possibly?

I don’t hate anyone, it’s a very negative emotion that has no place in my life.

And as I’ve said I’m happy to stand corrected if the domestic incident between Yaxley-Lennon and his now wife did not involve violence."

there's nothing I've seen that says any violence was seen, the off duty cop was woken by the shouting and saw the girl sobbing and crying and wanting nothing to do with TR (balance: both TR and gf deny this, tho gf credibility was questioned as may have been on drugs)

Post new Message to Thread