nearby

They have not admitted the playground bombing. 9 dead at the time of writing

What will the IDF response be ?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
8 weeks ago

in Lancashire

They've been at ear for years, since October hundreds in Lebanon and dozens in Israel have been killed but the question is will Israel commit to a ground offensive?

It wasn't a success the last time they did and do they want or have the resources to fight on two fronts, especially given Hezbollah are much better trained, equipped and experienced than Hamas..

Reply privately

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man
8 weeks ago

nearby

Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz

"The Hezbollah attack today crossed all red lines, and the response will be accordingly. We are approaching the moment of an all-out war against Hezbollah and Lebanon"

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

"They have not admitted the playground bombing. 9 dead at the time of writing

What will the IDF response be ?"

Well apparently they supposed to have according to pro Israeli posters..

Personally, I prefer seperate sources other than Israeli outlets.

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

"They've been at ear for years, since October hundreds in Lebanon and dozens in Israel have been killed but the question is will Israel commit to a ground offensive?

It wasn't a success the last time they did and do they want or have the resources to fight on two fronts, especially given Hezbollah are much better trained, equipped and experienced than Hamas..

"

I just hope Israel are not trying to drag their allies into a larger conflict

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
7 weeks ago

borehamwood

probably flatten a whole tower block to target 2 or 3 fighters and to hell with everyone else inside it, but hey no different to what we done in iraq and afghan

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Whatever it is I am sure we can expect a lot of condemnatory hot air about it from people across the globe who’ve got no power to do anything about the situation.

I imagine quite a few northern Labour Councils will be spending a lot of time discussing it to the detriment of collecting bins and fixing potholes.

Reply privately

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
7 weeks ago

golden fields

"Whatever it is I am sure we can expect a lot of condemnatory hot air about it from people across the globe who’ve got no power to do anything about the situation.

I imagine quite a few northern Labour Councils will be spending a lot of time discussing it to the detriment of collecting bins and fixing potholes."

Good point, what about Labour!

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

"Whatever it is I am sure we can expect a lot of condemnatory hot air about it from people across the globe who’ve got no power to do anything about the situation.

I imagine quite a few northern Labour Councils will be spending a lot of time discussing it to the detriment of collecting bins and fixing potholes.

Good point, what about Labour!"

Well they are the government.

Surely you aren’t sticking to your line that we should not concern ourselves with what the government does?

Still focusing your time on those five Reform MP’s?

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

Well it's something Israel want. Or at least the far right government of Israel.

AIPAC are the big drivers of American politics and heavily influence and manipulate for their agenda.. ooops how very antisemitic of me.

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

Good point, what about Labour!

Well they are the government.

Surely you aren’t sticking to your line that we should not concern ourselves with what the government does?

Still focusing your time on those five Reform MP’s?"

Don't worry.. just my opinion Israeli lobbyists influenced labour years ago

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Well it's something Israel want. Or at least the far right government of Israel.

AIPAC are the big drivers of American politics and heavily influence and manipulate for their agenda.. ooops how very antisemitic of me. "

You still banging on about American lobbyists. Chamber of commerce donates far more. Even the NRA have more influence.

What about all the other religious lobbyist? No mention of them, suppose it doesn't fit in with your "Israel bad, Israel bad" narrative.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"They've been at ear for years, since October hundreds in Lebanon and dozens in Israel have been killed but the question is will Israel commit to a ground offensive?

I just hope Israel are not trying to drag their allies into a larger conflict "

How are they dragging anyone else into conflict? By firing a muscle from Lebanon into Israel...????

Nice to hear a well thought out, balanced, argument. Never thought of that before. The best way to get someone to join in a fight with you is to slap yourself in the face, point at someone else and say 'Get them". Yeah that will work.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

I just hope Israel are not trying to drag their allies into a larger conflict How are they dragging anyone else into conflict? By firing a muscle from Lebanon into Israel...????

Nice to hear a well thought out, balanced, argument. Never thought of that before. The best way to get someone to join in a fight with you is to slap yourself in the face, point at someone else and say 'Get them". Yeah that will work.

Mrs x"

Yet another narrow perspective clouded by bias. Opinionad assumptions they know what I'm saying and a sprinkle of sarcasm.

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

I just hope Israel are not trying to drag their allies into a larger conflict How are they dragging anyone else into conflict? By firing a muscle from Lebanon into Israel...????

Mrs x"

Btw.. it would be good if you stop telling blatent lies too

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

They've a right and a duty to their citizens to respond, it's been tit for tat for so long..

There's nothing to gain for anyone in the region or globally from it getting to the point where Israel's main backer directly goes on the offensive..

So in twenty years this will be just another chapter..

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

They've a right and a duty to their citizens to respond, it's been tit for tat for so long..

There's nothing to gain for anyone in the region or globally from it getting to the point where Israel's main backer directly goes on the offensive..

"

Yes it for that that's going too far now. This should have been sorted out ages ago but one side doesn't want to look weak or giving in.

Plenty opportunities have been lost.. and only one outcome otherwise.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Btw.. it would be good if you stop telling blatent lies too"

What lies have I told?

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 16:20:23]

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

Very interesting to see the double standards at work.

Thousands of innocent people killed by an occupying force in order to get at a few terrorists = acceptable

Rockets fired at an illegally occupied area by people trying to free their land from invaders accidentally kill a few innocent people of the invader?

All shit breaks loose..

= Not acceptable.

To me that's equally bad in both scenarios but others seem to value one group over another group..

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Btw.. it would be good if you stop telling blatent lies tooWhat lies have I told?

Mrs x"

Lots. One being the rubbish a out babies being cooked in ovens by hamas terrorists. Just to name one

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

I find it quite remarkable that after many recent atrocities committed in modern history ( I was in Bosnia btw and saw the results of atrocities up close and personal) I cannot believe some fabbers on here condoning and normalising atrocities by really flimsy pathetic excuses.

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

People siding with that fucking Netenyahu and gallant is typical of humans and their normalising of commiting atrocities.

The lot of you pro Israel lot can all get stuffed

Reply privately

By *resesse_MelioremCouple
7 weeks ago

Border of London

"Very interesting to see the double standards at work.

Thousands of innocent people killed by an occupying force in order to get at a few terrorists = acceptable

Rockets fired at an illegally occupied area by people trying to free their land from invaders accidentally kill a few innocent people of the invader?

All shit breaks loose..

= Not acceptable.

To me that's equally bad in both scenarios but others seem to value one group over another group..

"

Oooooookay...

Firstly, the people sending rockets in this case are NOT tied in any meaningful way to the people of Gaza (or Israel generally). Hezbollah is an Iranian-led anti-Israel militant group, mostly Lebanese nursing a grudge from 50 years ago. It is actually religiously opposed to Hamas, but currently work on the principal of "my enemy's enemy...".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

The Houthis of Yemen have even less to do with Israel.

The people killed were Druze - indigenous inhabitants of the area. The firing of fairly inaccurate rockets achieves nothing other than to produce fear and terrorise civilians.

The statement "rockets fired at an illegally occupied area by people trying to free their land from invaders" is factually false on every level. The statement "accidentally kill a few innocent people of the invader" is dismissive of those killed (few?!) and is also factually false - the deaths are as accidental as lobbing a hand grenade into a playground without looking first. Moreover, despite serving in the IDF, Druze cannot be considered invaders by any stretch of the imagination (not that Israelis are, but of course you're entitled to your opinion on that), any more than Arabs who are also Israeli citizens.

Moreover, the land in question was captured from Syria, i.e. neither Lebanese nor Palestinians have any grievance with the Golan Heights - it's an issue between Syria and Israel.

So:

Who was firing rockets? Iranian backed Lebanese.

Where? Into the Israeli-captured ex-Syrian area called the Golan Heights.

Why? Certainly not "trying to free their land from invaders ".

Who was killed? Druze children.

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
7 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 17:45:51]

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
7 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

"

This, israel have the right to defend themselves and some too

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

"Very interesting to see the double standards at work.

All shit breaks loose..

= Not acceptable.

Oooooookay...

Firstly, the people sending rockets in this case are NOT tied in any meaningful way to the people of Gaza (or Israel generally). Hezbollah is an Iranian-led anti-Israel militant group, mostly Lebanese nursing a grudge from 50 years ago. It is actually religiously opposed to Hamas, but currently work on the principal of "my enemy's enemy...".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

The Houthis of Yemen have even less to do with Israel.

The people killed were Druze - indigenous inhabitants of the area. The firing of fairly inaccurate rockets achieves nothing other than to produce fear and terrorise civilians.

The statement "rockets fired at an illegally occupied area by people trying to free their land from invaders" is factually false on every level. The statement "accidentally kill a few innocent people of the invader" is dismissive of those killed (few?!) and is also factually false - the deaths are as accidental as lobbing a hand grenade into a playground without looking first. Moreover, despite serving in the IDF, Druze cannot be considered invaders by any stretch of the imagination (not that Israelis are, but of course you're entitled to your opinion on that), any more than Arabs who are also Israeli citizens.

Moreover, the land in question was captured from Syria, i.e. neither Lebanese nor Palestinians have any grievance with the Golan Heights - it's an issue between Syria and Israel.

So:

Who was firing rockets? Iranian backed Lebanese.

Where? Into the Israeli-captured ex-Syrian area called the Golan Heights.

Why? Certainly not "trying to free their land from invaders ".

Who was killed? Druze children.

"

So your forgetting these are all humans,. Gazans Israelis whatever.. your labeling people like they did in Bosnia.

Well I hope you enjoy the fucking stupid war when it starts. If only Israel heeded international law.. but that's against your principles and otherpro Zionists isn't it.

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

So your forgetting these are all humans,. Gazans Israelis whatever.. your labeling people like they did in Bosnia.

"

Sorry, could you please explain that? Who is labelling, to what end?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Btw.. it would be good if you stop telling blatent lies tooWhat lies have I told?

Mrs x

Lots. One being the rubbish a out babies being cooked in ovens by hamas terrorists. Just to name one "

That's true, gave you three reputable sources you obviously refused to look at. None of which were from Twitter, unlike loads of yours.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

Sorry, could you please explain that? Who is labelling, to what end?"

He hasn't got a clue. He's mixing up loads of various bits and pieces to create a sort of Anti Israel 'Chop Suey'.

None of it makes any sense. He never considers it a tragedy when non-Palestinians are killed. Non-Palestinians deserve to die. In this case it's not even Jews but those of Syrian heritage.

He even confused the missile strikes between the Houthis last week and this latest one which Hezbollah disputes.

As for Israel 'starting' a war, surely this starts with the first strike. This time by Hezbollah on Oct 8th, to show 'solidarity' with their Islamic brethren, even though they have very little to do with Palestinians. According to him, Israeli retaliation is going to be the cause of the war.

It's a bit like saying Britain started WW2 by upholding a treaty to protect Poland and so Britain must have started WW2 because they 'retaliated' against therapist invading Poland.

If other countries don't want a war with Israel then don't attack them first and then cry when they retaliate.

You cannot make this up.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Not therapists, obviously Nazis Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

"

Sorry, could you please explain that? Who is labelling, to what end?He hasn't got a clue. He's mixing up loads of various bits and pieces to create a sort of Anti Israel 'Chop Suey'.

None of it makes any sense. He never considers it a tragedy when non-Palestinians are killed. Non-Palestinians deserve to die. In this case it's not even Jews but those of Syrian heritage.

He even confused the missile strikes between the Houthis last week and this latest one which Hezbollah disputes.

As for Israel 'starting' a war, surely this starts with the first strike. This time by Hezbollah on Oct 8th, to show 'solidarity' with their Islamic brethren, even though they have very little to do with Palestinians. According to him, Israeli retaliation is going to be the cause of the war.

It's a bit like saying Britain started WW2 by upholding a treaty to protect Poland and so Britain must have started WW2 because they 'retaliated' against therapist invading Poland.

If other countries don't want a war with Israel then don't attack them first and then cry when they retaliate.

You cannot make this up.

Mrs x"

Like I've said before. Seeing as you labelled me as a racist. IRA supporter, hamas supporter do you really think I can be arsed to answer this example of waffely tripe?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

Sorry, could you please explain that? Who is labelling, to what end?He hasn't got a clue. He's mixing up loads of various bits and pieces to create a sort of Anti Israel 'Chop Suey'.

You cannot make this up.

Mrs x

Like I've said before. Seeing as you labelled me as a racist. IRA supporter, hamas supporter do you really think I can be arsed to answer this example of waffely tripe?"

To be honest I think any answer from you , about anything, would be a challenge for you.

Mrs x

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

"President Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday that Turkey might enter Israel as it had done in the past in Libya and Nagorno-Karabakh."

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/erdogan-says-turkey-might-enter-israel-help-palestinians-2024-07-28/

Also:

"Turkey has denied any direct role in Azerbaijan's military operations in Nagorno-Karabakh"...

Got any thoughts on Turkey entering the fray?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

"President Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday that Turkey might enter Israel as it had done in the past in Libya and Nagorno-Karabakh."

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/erdogan-says-turkey-might-enter-israel-help-palestinians-2024-07-28/

Also:

"Turkey has denied any direct role in Azerbaijan's military operations in Nagorno-Karabakh"...

Got any thoughts on Turkey entering the fray?"

Will have to read up on this and get back to you,

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *oubleswing2019Man
7 weeks ago

Colchester

President Tayyip Erdogan did not spell out what sort of intervention he was suggesting.

It is deliberately left vague because that's how politics works at that level.

Türkiye recognise Palestine as a State are sympathetic, and do support a 2 State solution.

In terms of military firepower, they rank 8th in the world.

Population of 83.5 million compared to 9 million in Israel.

Türkiye can field 35.8 million adults Fit for Service, compared to 3.1 Million for Israel.

Israel can of course count on US Support, but I expect even that patience has its limits.

Türkiye are flexing and should be taken seriously. It would be foolish not to.

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"President Tayyip Erdogan did not spell out what sort of intervention he was suggesting.

Türkiye recognise Palestine as a State are sympathetic, and do support a 2 State solution.

Türkiye can field 35.8 million adults Fit for Service, compared to 3.1 Million for Israel.

Israel can of course count on US Support, but I expect even that patience has its limits.

Türkiye are flexing and should be taken seriously. It would be foolish not to."

And of course they have a rich history of colonialism in the region, genocide and antisemitism.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"President Tayyip Erdogan did not spell out what sort of intervention he was suggesting.

And of course they have a rich history of colonialism in the region, genocide and antisemitism."

Think Israels links with the US will ensure Turkey won't enter Israel. Their Nato membership also muddies the waters. I believe it's just posturing, with Turkey being a Muslim country. However it could escalate other Middle Eastern countries to take some sort of action. Think it's a wait and see kind of scenario.

Mrs x

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"Their Nato membership also muddies the waters."

Article 5 limits the treaty to defensive wars. This means a NATO country attacking another country or getting counterattacked does not make any other NATO country responsible for anything

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

And of course they have a rich history of colonialism in the region, genocide and antisemitism."

There's lots of similarity with turkey and Israel except for anti-Semitism

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Golan heights shouldn't have any settlements on it. It would be like us upping sticks and moving there. We wouldn't expect not to be bombed so you know what we don't do? We don't move onto other people's land.

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

"Golan heights shouldn't have any settlements on it. It would be like us upping sticks and moving there. We wouldn't expect not to be bombed so you know what we don't do? We don't move onto other people's land."

Exactly. Especially a football field and let kids play on it

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

And of course they have a rich history of colonialism in the region, genocide and antisemitism.

There's lots of similarity with turkey and Israel except for anti-Semitism "

What is the parallel for:

The Armenian Genocide

The Turkish Empire (expanding as much as possible, absorbing and dominating other civilisations)

It's hard to draw a parallel in real terms. That's the issue with massively exaggerating things and throwing words like "colonialism" and "genocide" around without regard to their real meaning.

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"Golan heights shouldn't have any settlements on it. It would be like us upping sticks and moving there. We wouldn't expect not to be bombed so you know what we don't do? We don't move onto other people's land."

You DO realise that the Druze have ALWAYS lived in many of these areas?

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"Golan heights shouldn't have any settlements on it. It would be like us upping sticks and moving there. We wouldn't expect not to be bombed so you know what we don't do? We don't move onto other people's land.

Exactly. Especially a football field and let kids play on it"

Seriously, are you suggesting that the Druze get kicked out of the Golan Heights, or that their children aren't allowed to play football there?

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

[Removed by poster at 30/07/24 17:03:07]

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

"Golan heights shouldn't have any settlements on it. It would be like us upping sticks and moving there. We wouldn't expect not to be bombed so you know what we don't do? We don't move onto other people's land.

Seriously, are you suggesting that the Druze get kicked out of the Golan Heights, or that their children aren't allowed to play football there?"

It is basic common sense if the territory is disputed and there's bombs and missiles bring fired at or flying over.

There was even a bomb shelter so they must know it will be fired at

Also the Israelis in uniform are there to occupy land not theirs so would draw fire.

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

There's lots of similarity with turkey and Israel except for anti-Semitism

What is the parallel for:

The Armenian Genocide

The Turkish Empire (expanding as much as possible, absorbing and dominating other civilisations)

It's hard to draw a parallel in real terms. That's the issue with massively exaggerating things and throwing words like "colonialism" and "genocide" around without regard to their real meaning."

Am saying that general opinion is used whether it's bad genocide and colonialism or not.

Obviously Israel is allowed to do such things but Turkey would be criticised

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Seriously, are you suggesting that the Druze get kicked out of the Golan Heights, or that their children aren't allowed to play football there?

It is basic common sense if the territory is disputed and there's bombs and missiles bring fired at or flying over.

Also the Israelis in uniform are there to occupy land not theirs so would draw fire.

"

But why would a country, fire missiles at another country if it doesn't affect them directly.

It would be like, being in a conflict with France and them firing missiles into Northern Ireland because they didn't agree with Britain having troops there during the Troubles. They only be damaging Northern Ireland and killing the Irish, who they have no quarrel with.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

[Removed by poster at 30/07/24 17:22:10]

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

But why would a country, fire missiles at another country if it doesn't affect them directly.

It would be like, being in a conflict with France and them firing missiles into Northern Ireland because they didn't agree with Britain having troops there during the Troubles. They only be damaging Northern Ireland and killing the Irish, who they have no quarrel with.

Mrs x"

Well lebenon are hostile to Israel and Israeli forces occupy the Golan heights, also lebenon is friendly to Syria so see it as a legitimate flight path. Also Israeli forces are a legit target

We bombed France during ww2 and they were our allies

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

It's hard to know where to begin.

(1) There are bomb shelters absolutely everywhere throughout the entirety of Israel. Because every inch is a target. Every. Single. Inch.

(2) The Golan Heights was captured from Syria, kept due to its overwhelming military advantage, of which Israel wanted to deny Syria (who had attacked Israel on multiple occasions). It is nothing to do with Palestinians. It is nothing to do with Lebanon. It is nothing to do with Hezbollah.

(3) The Druze are not Jews. Many have not taken Israeli citizenship. They are indigenous to the region. They are looked down upon and persecuted by many people in the Middle East.

It's hard to unpick the point being made. Should the Druze be removed from the Golan? Who should enforce that? To where? Should they renounce their Israeli citizenship (if they have it)? Should they stop serving in the Israeli army?

It seems that it's possible people are seeing:

12 children killed in Israel Occupied Golan Heights

And are thinking "stupid Israeli Jews shouldn't be there". But are not sure to say when it's actually Druze. Is the thought now "stupid Israeli Druze shouldn't be there", or "stupid Druze shouldn't be there", or "oh, I didn't realise they weren't Jews... Oops! Carry on, then!"?

Reply privately

By *erry bull1Man
7 weeks ago

doncaster

Leave them to it , they’ve had over 200 years to sort it out

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

1) Golan heights is a strategic advantage and Syria and allied groups will be an obvious target or s flight path and very close to lebenon so more likely to be targeted

(2) The Golan Heights was captured from Syria for obvious reasons. Denying a strategic advantage yes but to build on it and encourage kids to play in open areas on land that is of strategic importance and under fire is basically really stupid.

(3) The Druze are not Jews but I suspect they're viewed as collaborators. Many have not taken Israeli citizenship bu are drafted into the idf.

the Druze should be aware of the significance of a dangerous area and use common sense and go to safer areas in Israel especially when allied to israel

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"1) Golan heights is a strategic advantage and Syria and allied groups will be an obvious target or s flight path and very close to lebenon so more likely to be targeted

(2) The Golan Heights was captured from Syria for obvious reasons. Denying a strategic advantage yes but to build on it and encourage kids to play in open areas on land that is of strategic importance and under fire is basically really stupid.

(3) The Druze are not Jews but I suspect they're viewed as collaborators. Many have not taken Israeli citizenship bu are drafted into the idf.

the Druze should be aware of the significance of a dangerous area and use common sense and go to safer areas in Israel especially when allied to israel"

It would've been much easier had you just admitted you know nothing about the area, the history and the people.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The Dolan heights were illegally taken in the 67’ war and under un law Isreal have been illegally occupying them ever since…

Hezbollah are normally very quick to claim responsibility for their attacks so I find it interesting that they have denied this one ever since the attack….

Isreal may have just started another regional war tonight and it looks like they missed their intended target …

So now which directions do the missiles come flying?

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Hezbollah are normally very quick to claim responsibility for their attacks so I find it interesting that they have denied this one ever since the attack….

"

They initially took responsibility but very quickly denied responsibility when it was reported that they hit Druze. This was also reported by the BBC.

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

"

They initially took responsibility but very quickly denied responsibility when it was reported that they hit Druze. This was also reported by the BBC."

Your the only one who knows everything then.

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

"

They initially took responsibility but very quickly denied responsibility when it was reported that they hit Druze. This was also reported by the BBC."

They should have done what Israel does all the time and "apologize" before doing it again

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

They initially took responsibility but very quickly denied responsibility when it was reported that they hit Druze. This was also reported by the BBC.

"

Are you disputing the assertion or having a go?

Reply privately

By *ikeSM23Man
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Which war ?!!

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

"

Are you disputing the assertion or having a go?"

Well you assume superior knowledge of the area when I'm saying it's only common sense that if you live in a strategically important area and an ally of an invading force bring fired at then get out the way.

I never claimed to be an expert

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

Well you assume superior knowledge of the area when I'm saying it's only common sense that if you live in a strategically important area and an ally of an invading force bring fired at then get out the way.

"

No, you don't.

But you do, somewhat offensively, victim blame the Druze. An ethnic minority with limited options. Suggesting that they're stupid for living (and playing football) in an area where they should be safe is about as smart as saying that Gazans are stupid for getting themselves bombed.

Nowhere in Israel is immune from rockets and bombs. And on what moral grounds should the Druze leave their homes? Finally, saying "I suspect they're viewed as collaborators" both emphasises the speculation going on here and the victim blaming.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

You say that Israel isn’t safe from rockets…. But I think we can say the rockets aren’t coming from Beirut!!!!

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
7 weeks ago

Peterlee

"

No, you don't.

But you do, somewhat offensively, victim blame the Druze. An ethnic minority with limited options. Suggesting that they're stupid for living (and playing football) in an area where they should be safe is about as smart as saying that Gazans are stupid for getting themselves bombed.

Nowhere in Israel is immune from rockets and bombs. And on what moral grounds should the Druze leave their homes? Finally, saying "I suspect they're viewed as collaborators" both emphasises the speculation going on here and the victim blaming."

You know what? you're exactly right and I'm plainly wrong

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

No, you don't.

Nowhere in Israel is immune from rockets and bombs. And on what moral grounds should the Druze leave their homes? Finally, saying "I suspect they're viewed as collaborators" both emphasises the speculation going on here and the victim blaming.

You know what? you're exactly right and I'm plainly wrong

"

Genuine respect from here for saying that. It's a seriously complicated situation, which is just tragic for everyone

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

"You say that Israel isn’t safe from rockets…. But I think we can say the rockets aren’t coming from Beirut!!!!

"

Agreed.

Indeed, most of Beirut would be happy to see the back of Hezbollah.

Reply privately

By *oastal1968Man
7 weeks ago

London

Hopefully continue to wipe Hamas, Hezbollah and anyone who's supported or harboured them off the planet.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hopefully continue to wipe Hamas, Hezbollah and anyone who's supported or harboured them off the planet. "

And that justifies Isreal killing 1 woman, 2 children and injuring another 70 people in this attack/strike…..

Okay then!!!!

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Not sure the Irish would agree with you there.

Infact that's exactly want we did do. We had the largest Empire the world has even seen.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Hopefully continue to wipe Hamas, Hezbollah and anyone who's supported or harboured them off the planet.

And that justifies Isreal killing 1 woman, 2 children and injuring another 70 people in this attack/strike…..

Okay then!!!!"

All innocent lives lost is a tragedy but it's not always possible during an armed conflict to kill the enemy without causing collateral damage.

The target they killed was behind the rocket attacks that killed 12 in Golan Heights.

He also killed over 240 Americans in 1983 when he blew up an American Marine Base in Lebanon. This may explain the phone call to the US before the strike, it may not be but it may be a factor for the call.

So like I said, all innocent lives lost is a tragedy but the pros and cons must have been weighed up and they obviously decided that this was there best option to remove a terrorist commander.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

"Hopefully continue to wipe Hamas, Hezbollah and anyone who's supported or harboured them off the planet.

Okay then!!!!All innocent lives lost is a tragedy but it's not always possible during an armed conflict to kill the enemy without causing collateral damage.

The target they killed was behind the rocket attacks that killed 12 in Golan Heights.

He also killed over 240 Americans in 1983 when he blew up an American Marine Base in Lebanon. This may explain the phone call to the US before the strike, it may not be but it may be a factor for the call.

So like I said, all innocent lives lost is a tragedy but the pros and cons must have been weighed up and they obviously decided that this was there best option to remove a terrorist commander.

Mrs x"

Do you admit that there no rule for one side and not the other?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Okay then!!!!All innocent lives lost is a tragedy but it's not always possible during an armed conflict to kill the enemy without causing collateral damage.

Mrs x

Do you admit that there no rule for one side and not the other?"

I don't understand what you are trying to say? Mrs x

Reply privately

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
7 weeks ago

wexford

Human beings are so conditioned to choose sides in every situation including war.DIVIDE and RULE, it works so well. War is scripted and definitely orchestrated for someone’s agenda.

If you have a working brain, and you choose to fight for money/Income/wages you are scum. If you are a psychopath or someone who is cognitively impaired It’s understandable but to pick up arms and advance somebody’s agenda is crazy!

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

Ukrainian army and corrupt president-scum

You don’t have to choose sides when you don’t need or want anything from any of them! They are all total scum in my eyes.

No soldiers=No war

#Donavan-universal soldier

Reply privately

By *oxychick35Couple
7 weeks ago

thornaby

"Human beings are so conditioned to choose sides in every situation including war.DIVIDE and RULE, it works so well. War is scripted and definitely orchestrated for someone’s agenda.

If you have a working brain, and you choose to fight for money/Income/wages you are scum. If you are a psychopath or someone who is cognitively impaired It’s understandable but to pick up arms and advance somebody’s agenda is crazy!

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

You don’t have to choose sides when you don’t need or want anything from any of them! They are all total scum in my eyes.

No soldiers=No war

"

When you call your country’s army scum pray one day you don’t ever need them scum as you call them to defend your freedom you know the men and women that will put there lives on the line for you

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Human beings are so conditioned to choose sides in every situation including war.DIVIDE and RULE, it works so well. War is scripted and definitely orchestrated for someone’s agenda.

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

"

Are you including the very brave men who fought in the first and second works wars from Eire also..?

Reply privately

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
7 weeks ago

wexford

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

When you call your country’s army scum pray one day you don’t ever need them scum as you call them to defend your freedom you know the men and women that will put there lives on the line for you "

I’m calling out anybody who kills for their wages. I’m impartial and don’t choose sides. As an Irish person who believes in neutrality and is meant to be living in a neutral country! Irish people fought the British for 800 years to gain the right to be an Independent country but not one life lost was worth the effort. Our Irish government is happy to say we are neutral but yet they continue to allow us military land here to re-fuel on the way to cause terror and suffering in far flung lands.

It’s a global force ruling all governments in my opinion. That’s my opinion. I gathered that by being a free thinker. Peace and love

Reply privately

By *oxychick35Couple
7 weeks ago

thornaby

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

When you call your country’s army scum pray one day you don’t ever need them scum as you call them to defend your freedom you know the men and women that will put there lives on the line for you

I’m calling out anybody who kills for their wages. I’m impartial and don’t choose sides. As an Irish person who believes in neutrality and is meant to be living in a neutral country! Irish people fought the British for 800 years to gain the right to be an Independent country but not one life lost was worth the effort. Our Irish government is happy to say we are neutral but yet they continue to allow us military land here to re-fuel on the way to cause terror and suffering in far flung lands.

It’s a global force ruling all governments in my opinion. That’s my opinion. I gathered that by being a free thinker. Peace and love "

sorry you can’t say love after calling brave men and women scum

Reply privately

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
7 weeks ago

wexford

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

It’s a global force ruling all governments in my opinion. That’s my opinion. I gathered that by being a free thinker. Peace and love sorry you can’t say love after calling brave men and women scum "

Ok, so you want to tell me what I can or can’t say! Brilliant. Let’s all spout the one narrative and narrow our minds.

Peace and love always

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

It’s a global force ruling all governments in my opinion. That’s my opinion. I gathered that by being a free thinker. Peace and love "

Peace and love but not towards the people who sign up to defend where you live?

Listen if tomorrow the whole planet melted down all it's military hardware, decommissioning all nuclear it would be an amazing feat of humanity but it'll never happen sadly because there are some bad people out there..

Reply privately

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
7 weeks ago

wexford

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

It’s a global force ruling all governments in my opinion. That’s my opinion. I gathered that by being a free thinker. Peace and love

Listen if tomorrow the whole planet melted down all it's military hardware, decommissioning all nuclear it would be an amazing feat of humanity but it'll never happen sadly because there are some bad people out there.."

There are really really bad people out there for sure, trying to impose the will of an elite few upon the many. They are behind the biggest decisions made by all major governments. But if humans on all sides do not choose to fight for theese peoples agenda the war machine would grind to a halt.

Propaganda will usually always prevail and the conditioned humans will choose a side to fight for. It’s so sad. Again, peace and love.

Reply privately

By *oxychick35Couple
7 weeks ago

thornaby

American army-scum

Israeli army-scum

Hamas-scum

British army-scum

Russian army-scum

No soldiers=No war

Listen if tomorrow the whole planet melted down all it's military hardware, decommissioning all nuclear it would be an amazing feat of humanity but it'll never happen sadly because there are some bad people out there..

There are really really bad people out there for sure, trying to impose the will of an elite few upon the many. They are behind the biggest decisions made by all major governments. But if humans on all sides do not choose to fight for theese peoples agenda the war machine would grind to a halt.

Propaganda will usually always prevail and the conditioned humans will choose a side to fight for. It’s so sad. Again, peace and love. "

I agree your a free thinker for sure pity you don’t live in the real world tho

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
7 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Do you admit that there no rule for one side and not the other?I don't understand what you are trying to say? Mrs x"

Your biased attitude.. besides not answering any of my questions or by side stepping my questions with some form of crap or another

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Do you admit that there no rule for one side and not the other?I don't understand what you are trying to say? Mrs x

Your biased attitude.. besides not answering any of my questions or by side stepping my questions with some form of crap or another "

No I don't agree, I've stated everything all innocent lives lost is a tragedy. Don't understand why you cannot grasp what I'm saying. How's your foot?

Mrs x

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Border of London

Preemptive strikes throughout the region. Interesting.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Preemptive strikes throughout the region. Interesting."
On the other thread he states that's its the victims responsibility for any missile strikes aimed at them...honestly@

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Do you admit that there no rule for one side and not the other?I don't understand what you are trying to say? Mrs x

Your biased attitude.. besides not answering any of my questions or by side stepping my questions with some form of crap or another No I don't agree, I've stated everything all innocent lives lost is a tragedy. Don't understand why you cannot grasp what I'm saying. How's your foot?

Mrs x"

Some more of a tragedy than others depending on their religion/identity by your reckoning.

I broke my ankle on active service but thanks for your fake concern. Is that some clever personal insult your aluding to? Quite typical really

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

"Preemptive strikes throughout the region. Interesting.On the other thread he states that's its the victims responsibility for any missile strikes aimed at them...honestly@

Mrs x"

Oh dear warping it again.

On the other thread I said if they illegally occupy land then expect to be shot at.!

Hide in bunkers .. not play footie on targeted land.

Especially if under fire.

Another bottle blonde moment

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Preemptive strikes throughout the region. Interesting.On the other thread he states that's its the victims responsibility for any missile strikes aimed at them...honestly@

Mrs x

On the other thread I said if they illegally occupy land then expect to be shot at.!

Another bottle blonde moment"

This is what you said.

'Common sense would be not to live there and if a stray or targeted then that's their responsibility. Not hesbolah, not hamas not children in Gaza .. THEIRS!"

It was kids who died, they don't chose were to live the just follow their parents, yet you say they are responsible. They were playing footie because they didn't know they were under fire. I'm sure that if they knew their parents would have moved them out of the way, that's what any loving parent would do.

Does that mean you think parents in Gaza should remove their kids from harm? Because as everyone knows Hamas are using these poor innocents as human shields.

Glad to see your position on this is softening.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *wosmilersCouple
6 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Mrs x

Another bottle blonde moment"

How many times was that village targeted in the past and when?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

[Removed by poster at 04/08/24 21:44:18]

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Another bottle blonde momentThis is what you said.

'Common sense would be not to live there and if a stray or targeted then that's their responsibility. Not hesbolah, not hamas not children in Gaza .. THEIRS!"

It was kids who died, they don't chose were to live the just follow their parents, yet you say they are responsible. They were playing footie because they didn't know they were under fire. I'm sure that if they knew their parents would have moved them out of the way, that's what any loving parent would do.

Does that mean you think parents in Gaza should remove their kids from harm? Because as everyone knows Hamas are using these poor innocents as human shields.

Mrs x"

I'm glad you're beginning to think!

Israelis occupying illegally on Golan heights can run.

Gazans cannot due to being fenced in and of course when told to move to a safe area .. they're bombed there too..

It's genocide however you try to dress it up.

Btw if I break into your house and claim it's mine , would you have the ordacity to be hostile to my presence?

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

How many times was that village targeted in the past and when?"

Flipping loads of times

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Gazans cannot due to being fenced in and of course when told to move to a safe area .. they're bombed there too..

Btw if I break into your house and claim it's mine , would you have the ordacity to be hostile to my presence?

"

Israelis are not in Gaza.

And the fence you talk about, it's to keep Gazans out of Israel not keep them in Gaza. Eygpts fence does the same.

It's a popular idea that you should be able to control your own borders, look at the problems we are having here about this right now.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

And the fence you talk about, it's to keep Gazans out of Israel not keep them in Gaza. Eygpts fence does the same.

It's a popular idea that you should be able to control your own borders, look at the problems we are having here about this right now.

Mrs x"

Usually.. unless the UN the ICC , every single independent human rights body says it's not Israel's borders.. because they've been illegally annexed.

Yes Gaza was given back, but what sort of independence do they have if Israel can shut off water, medical and food supplies at will.

Quick Google and Gazans trying to flee to Israel have been stopped.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Usually.. unless the UN the ICC , every single independent human rights body says it's not Israel's borders.. because they've been illegally annexed.

Yes Gaza was given back, but what sort of independence do they have if Israel can shut off water, medical and food supplies at will.

"

They cannot be reasonably expected to take Gazans into Israel right now. Gazans were the ones who voted Hamas into power.

Hamas states in its constitution that their aim is to wipe Israel and the Jews from existence. Those Gazans knew this and still voted for them. They must have wanted this, so until it's over Israel cannot take this chance that they would do something to harm their country or citizens.

As for water, Israel have only ever supplied less than 10% of the water to Gaza. Hamas fucked up their own water supply by not keep the infrastructure in good repair, even utilising pipework from this to construct pipe bombs against Israel.

Before the war, Israel used to allow 18,000 Gazans a day to cross into Israel for work.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *gainagainMan
6 weeks ago

pontypridd

"1) Golan heights is a strategic advantage and Syria and allied groups will be an obvious target or s flight path and very close to lebenon so more likely to be targeted

the Druze should be aware of the significance of a dangerous area and use common sense and go to safer areas in Israel especially when allied to israel

It would've been much easier had you just admitted you know nothing about the area, the history and the people."

No, the Druze should not be moved out of Golan. It is one of a few areas where the Druze community have been established for some time.

Israeli settlers are the issue. Yes, the military advantage in the occupation of the land is a factor, but the settlers are moving in, just as they did in the West Bank. This is all illegally occupied land, with the Druze caught between the warring factions.

Israel should withdraw from all occupied territories and start talking to their neighbours.

This is not an anti semitic rant. Please remember that there are many Jews who do not support the Israeli government, and many who refuse to recognise the state of Israel. The current Israeli government is driven by Zionist ideology. As long as this is the case, this area of the middle east will forever be on the edge of all out war.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Border of London

Mrs x

Flipping loads of times "

That's incorrect.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/druze-shock-war-between-israel-hezbollah-strikes-home-2024-07-29/

"Even when the rockets were flying elsewhere, the community felt largely safe, said Raya Fakher Aldeen, a resident of Majdal Shams, the Druze village where children and teenagers were playing football when the missile landed on Saturday.

"It was a shock because not once in the last nine months, even when the sirens were sounding, did we feel we were being targeted," she said."

That statement (which appears to be the premise upon which you, somewhat offensively, blame the Druze for the deaths of their children) is just plain wrong. You might be best to admit that you made that up (it's targeted "flipping loads of times"), made a mistake and that victim blaming them was, perhaps, based upon not fully appreciating all of the facts and the nuance of the rather messy situation.

Reply privately

By *gainagainMan
6 weeks ago

pontypridd

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

"

Many Gazans would be Israeli if their land hand not been taken from them since Israel was established.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Many Gazans would be Israeli if their land hand not been taken from them since Israel was established."

Or if Jews hadn't been kicked out of there by the Romans.

Mrscx

Reply privately

By *wosmilersCouple
6 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Mrs x

Flipping loads of times "

When?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Flipping loads of times

When?

"

If you mean the one attacked by Hezbollah, then it hasn't,

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

"

No, you don't.

Nowhere in Israel is immune from rockets and bombs. And on what moral grounds should the Druze leave their homes? Finally, saying "I suspect they're viewed as collaborators" both emphasises the speculation going on here and the victim blaming."

Oh well then let's look into blaming the Gazans for voting in hamas!

Is that victim blaming too?

Reply privately

By *oxychick35Couple
6 weeks ago

thornaby

"

No, you don't.

"

they did vote them in tho and nee what they where getting

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 05/08/24 10:40:06]

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Many Gazans would be Israeli if their land hand not been taken from them since Israel was established.Or if Jews hadn't been kicked out of there by the Romans.

Mrscx"

Your very problem orientated arnt you!.. how about instead of doubling down on mass's murder and tit for tat thats lasted since 1948 .. is the Penny dropping that it's not working .. after 76 freaking years!.?. how about being solution orientated for a change!?

Btw how's the destruction of hamas going? Have they been destroyed yet after 10 months?

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Border of London

"

"

The children of Gaza are innocent. The blame for their deaths lies, primarily (but not wholly) with those who put them in harm's way.

If people voted in Hamas in order to destroy the State of Israel, with the hope that there would be a glorious uprising and that all Jews would be killed or expelled, then yes - those specific voters are to blame for their own sorrows.

If the people voted for Hamas as a protest to Fatah, not really hoping for war but knowing that it was a distinct possibility, then they still got what they voted for. If anyone wants to know what they voted for, it might be a good idea to read the Hamas Charter, which is not at all shy about martyrdom, genocide, wiping out Israel through every means possible, etc.

Being that most people of Gaza alive today did not vote in Hamas, it's not really right to blame "Gazans" for voting in Hamas (despite that many will support them and their genocidal creed).

Certainly parents who CHOOSE to put their children in harm's way are liable for any harm that occurs. People who are FORCED to put themselves and their children in harm's way are victims of those forcing them to be in harm's way.

That is not to exonerate Israel from any mistakes, misfires and, possibly, war crimes (although these have not been established at this point).

Now, if one tries to equate that to the Druze, who have little say in the running of Israel and its wars, specifically Druze children in a hitherto safe town, that that's a shockingly false equivalence, which demonstrates an abject ignorance of the conflict and region.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Many Gazans would be Israeli if their land hand not been taken from them since Israel was established.Or if Jews hadn't been kicked out of there by the Romans.

Mrscx

Your very problem orientated arnt you!.. how about instead of doubling down on mass's murder and tit for tat thats lasted since 1948 .. is the Penny dropping that it's not working .. after 76 freaking years!.?. how about being solution orientated for a change!?

Btw how's the destruction of hamas going? Have they been destroyed yet after 10 months?

"

Killed about 10,000 combatants and are now getting to the leadership. Not sure how the Israel government view it though. You could always ask them.

Haha knew you wouldn't answer the parents question I asked earlier, very predictable.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

The children of Gaza are innocent. The blame for their deaths lies, primarily (but not wholly) with those who put them in harm's way.

If people voted in Hamas in order to destroy the State of Israel, with the hope that there would be a glorious uprising and that all Jews would be killed or expelled, then yes - those specific voters are to blame for their own sorrows.

If the people voted for Hamas as a protest to Fatah, not really hoping for war but knowing that it was a distinct possibility, then they still got what they voted for. If anyone wants to know what they voted for, it might be a good idea to read the Hamas Charter, which is not at all shy about martyrdom, genocide, wiping out Israel through every means possible, etc.

Being that most people of Gaza alive today did not vote in Hamas, it's not really right to blame "Gazans" for voting in Hamas (despite that many will support them and their genocidal creed).

Certainly parents who CHOOSE to put their children in harm's way are liable for any harm that occurs. People who are FORCED to put themselves and their children in harm's way are victims of those forcing them to be in harm's way.

That is not to exonerate Israel from any mistakes, misfires and, possibly, war crimes (although these have not been established at this point).

Now, if one tries to equate that to the Druze, who have little say in the running of Israel and its wars, specifically Druze children in a hitherto safe town, that that's a shockingly false equivalence, which demonstrates an abject ignorance of the conflict and region."

Very well put, Mrs x

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

"

Now, if one tries to equate that to the Druze, who have little say in the running of Israel and its wars, specifically Druze children in a hitherto safe town, that that's a shockingly false equivalence, which demonstrates an abject ignorance of the conflict and region.Very well put, Mrs x"

Excuse me, if anyone is ignorant then it's you two.

Continuing down a path of war that's [never ever] brought peace even a peace built on countless war crimes and illegal occupation and you two condone a continuation is unbelievable.

Bringing out the Romans arguement and not blaming a far right apartheid state that practices genocide is unforgivable!

What's next? A reciept from

Tutankhamun's tomb that Palestine was paid for?

pro war pro fascist people are incredible.

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 05/08/24 11:53:28]

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

"

Now, if one tries to equate that to the Druze, who have little say in the running of Israel and its wars, specifically Druze children in a hitherto safe town, that that's a shockingly false equivalence, which demonstrates an abject ignorance of the conflict and region."

your logic here..:

It's okay to blame victims if they're Gazan but not if they're children of illegal settlers . Those parents of which were happy to colonize an area cleared of Arabs and knew the risks.

2herss it's all the Gazan parents fault for voting in hamas.. and your critising me? Wow

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrscx

Killed about 10,000 combatants and are now getting to the leadership. Not sure how the Israel government view it though. You could always ask them.

Haha knew you wouldn't answer the parents question I asked earlier, very predictable.

Mrs x"

Ask me again: I've been wading through your drivel and can't be arsed to search again..

Ask me about the parents question again

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrscx

Mrs x

Ask me again: I've been wading through your drivel and can't be arsed to search again..

Ask me about the parents question again"

Never mind I found your drivel on a seperate thread and will respond

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Border of London

"

your logic here..:

It's okay to blame victims if they're Gazan...

"

Nope.

"

...but not if they're children of illegal settlers .

"

We are discussing, specifically, Druze. But even if we were discussing "illegal settlers", the question would be whether the action was (a) foreseen/avoidable, and (b) justified by proximity/an end to a military target/goal (as opposed to random violence at civilians).

"

Those parents of which were happy to colonize an area cleared of Arabs and knew the risks.

"

No. We are specifically discussing THE (CHILDREN OF THE DRUZE) ARABS WHO WERE NOT CLEARED. WHO EXPECTED LITTLE RISK.

"

2herss it's all the Gazan parents fault for voting in hamas.. and your critising me? Wow

"

Reply privately

By *an DeLyonMan
6 weeks ago

County Durham

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrscx

Mrs x"

Well a few things to say about your comments.

don't have to ask the Israelis

A minister was asked how many civilian Gazans have been killed and he hadn't a clue.

Yet his figures and the ones you googled cut and pasted are taken as defacto. Even though there's a pile of dead bodies the IDF have to make a guess on who's a terrorist or a civilian in the mangled bodies.. and guess a favourable number.

That's not counting palistinians the Israelis have persuaded to join hamas

Incidentally, the families of the hostages aren't celebrating as you are with your glib gloating.. they're going through hell thinking that any hope of getting their loved ones back is gone.. so go on.. have a chuckle at their expense!

And in the meantime hl the ultra right government is attempting to inaugurate a war between Iran and the USA..

He can't have negotiations with hamas while doing that because tensions have to be escalated.

The same guy who said 9/11 was good for Israel is a glimpse into his mindset. Just a means to an end in his book.

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
2 days ago

North Bucks

Bad day at the office for a couple of thousand of them today.

Ouch.

Reply privately

2 days ago

Border of London

"Bad day at the office for a couple of thousand of them today.

Ouch. "

All things considered, it's pretty targeted. It's possibly the most effective targeting of terrorists (assuming you consider Hezbollah terrorists) with the least collateral damage, ever in history.

Tragic about the young girl

Reply privately

2 days ago

in Lancashire

"Bad day at the office for a couple of thousand of them today.

Ouch. "

What a blow to them, apart from the physical injuries and fatalities the psychological impact of such an attack will hurt ..

Plus it messes up their means of communication..

Why now though?

Reply privately

2 days ago

Border of London

"

Why now though?"

That's a really interesting question. Been wondering that here, too.

Reply privately

2 days ago

in Lancashire

"

Why now though?

That's a really interesting question. Been wondering that here, too."

Iranian Ambassador injured too apparently, so that will provoke a response..

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
2 days ago

Terra Firma

This is a little worrying..

If this can be done in the way that is being reported, I dread to think what could happen if this method got into other hands.

Reply privately

2 days ago

nearby

Mossad

Nobody can hold a candle to them.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
2 days ago

Wallasey

It's like something out of a spy movie, Mrs x

Reply privately

By *abioMan
1 day ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Why now though?

That's a really interesting question. Been wondering that here, too."

Because Isreal are trying to see how far they can push hezbollah ( and indirectly Iran) before they strike back…

It’s a dangerous game… and the last thing the us want (especially before an election)

Especially with Bennie slow playing negotiations on getting the remaining Gaza hostages back!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
1 day ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Why now though?

That's a really interesting question. Been wondering that here, too.

Because Isreal are trying to see how far they can push hezbollah ( and indirectly Iran) before they strike back…

It’s a dangerous game… and the last thing the us want (especially before an election)

Especially with Bennie slow playing negotiations on getting the remaining Gaza hostages back!

"

So if this had been the other way around how much would media be screaming now

So what is the difference between terrorism between terrorism and counter terrorism?

You can hardly call this a specific defensive measure… because it was in effect a blunt instrument, you are going to border on this being called a war crime

Reply privately

1 day ago

nearby

“This is incredible

Israel has literally blown off the bollocks of Islamic terrorists Hezbollah

Israel hacked the pagers in their pockets and has blown up their testicles”

The lengthy hospital video shown on leekern13, X

All male victims

Reply privately

23 hours ago

Border of London

"

"

That would imply an interesting level of equivalence between the two sides.

"

So what is the difference between terrorism between terrorism and counter terrorism?

"

One is designed to kill indiscriminately and spread fear throughout a general population to achieve a political end.

The other is to eliminate the threat of the former. Both may involve killing...

"

You can hardly call this a specific defensive measure… because it was in effect a blunt instrument, you are going to border on this being called a war crime "

https://aje.io/mcioby?update=3185734

Al Jazeera reports "Hezbollah has lost ‘significant amount of its military capability’". In trying to fight against a shadowy group who fire thousands of rockets into Israel, who hide amongst civilians... Can you think of a more precise way to target otherwise so many unidentifiable members of a terrorist organisation?

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
23 hours ago

Peterlee

"

That would imply an interesting level of equivalence between the two sides.

One is designed to kill indiscriminately and spread fear throughout a general population to achieve a political end.

The other is to eliminate the threat of the former. Both may involve killing...

You can hardly call this a specific defensive measure… because it was in effect a blunt instrument, you are going to border on this being called a war crime

https://aje.io/mcioby?update=3185734

Al Jazeera reports "Hezbollah has lost ‘significant amount of its military capability’". In trying to fight against a shadowy group who fire thousands of rockets into Israel, who hide amongst civilians... Can you think of a more precise way to target otherwise so many unidentifiable members of a terrorist organisation?

"

I personally believe that Israel is trying to escalate things to provoke Iran into conflict and in turn drag America into a direct conflict with Iran.

Reply privately

22 hours ago

Border of London

"

I personally believe that Israel is trying to escalate things to provoke Iran into conflict and in turn drag America into a direct conflict with Iran.

"

That is not impossible.

However, there are much easier ways to go about achieving that goal.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
22 hours ago

Terra Firma

Enemies of Israel must be worried right now, this has upped the mind games to the next level.

If communication has dropped, that is a very powerful tool.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
20 hours ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Enemies of Israel must be worried right now, this has upped the mind games to the next level.

If communication has dropped, that is a very powerful tool."

The headline is going to be “hezbollah fighters caught ” but that is misleading…. Because hezbollah are part (through their political parties) of the governing Lebanese administration some of these pagers , well.. a lot of them, went to people not directly involved in the conflict, which is why they went off in Beirut, rather than anywhere near the Israeli border!

You can compare it to the troubles in Northern Ireland, if the IRA had distributed pagers not only to fighters, but their political wing, Sinn Fein and then those had been distributed further down the chain, so the people at the bottom would have normal jobs

Anyway it was actually Israel yesterday, who actually extended their remit of “the war” not just to Hamas, but to include Hezbollah and taking Lebanese sovereign territory…

So you could call what happened the first act or aggression of the extended remit!

Reply privately

20 hours ago

nearby

"Enemies of Israel must be worried right now, this has upped the mind games to the next level.

If communication has dropped, that is a very powerful tool."

Mossad are the best on the globe

Remember the London hotel assassination of Mahmoud al- Mabhouth the Hamas official. Mossad turned up dressed as a football team, did the kill and all left the uk without being noticed.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
20 hours ago

Wallasey

The headline is going to be “hezbollah fighters caught ” but that is misleading…. Because hezbollah are part (through their political parties) of the governing Lebanese administration some of these pagers , well.. a lot of them, went to people not directly involved in the conflict, which is why they went off in Beirut, rather than anywhere near the Israeli border!

You can compare it to the troubles in Northern Ireland, if the IRA had distributed pagers not only to fighters, but their political wing, Sinn Fein and then those had been distributed further down the chain, so the people at the bottom would have normal jobs

Anyway it was actually Israel yesterday, who actually extended their remit of “the war” not just to Hamas, but to include Hezbollah and taking Lebanese sovereign territory…

So you could call what happened the first act or aggression of the extended remit! "

But didn't Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel on the 8th Octpber last year in support of Hamas and it's actions on the 7th. They've been firing rockets every day since then. So surely Hezbollah committed the first act of aggression here.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
19 hours ago

Peterlee

So you could call what happened the first act or aggression of the extended remit! But didn't Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel on the 8th Octpber last year in support of Hamas and it's actions on the 7th. They've been firing rockets every day since then. So surely Hezbollah committed the first act of aggression here.

Mrs x"

You could say Israel won't abide with the Balfour or oldo accords and the illegal settling of land on West Bank

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
17 hours ago

borehamwood

Remember the London hotel assassination of Mahmoud al- Mabhouth the Hamas official. Mossad turned up dressed as a football team, did the kill and all left the uk without being noticed. "

you think they left without being noticed lol,I have no doubt our government of the day let them in gave them all the help they needed and led them back out

Reply privately

By *idnight RamblerMan
17 hours ago

Pershore

So you could call what happened the first act or aggression of the extended remit! "

I suppose there are two objectives from Israel's side : first take out potential combatants and second disrupt the comms of an enemy. Both seem valid military aims.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
16 hours ago

Wallasey

They've also been able to positively identify members of Hezbollah by targeting them this way, Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
16 hours ago

Wallasey

So you could call what happened the first act or aggression of the extended remit! But didn't Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel on the 8th Octpber last year in support of Hamas and it's actions on the 7th. They've been firing rockets every day since then. So surely Hezbollah committed the first act of aggression here.

Mrs x

You could say Israel won't abide with the Balfour or oldo accords and the illegal settling of land on West Bank "

None of which affects Hezbollah, the are not based in Israel, Gaza or the Wrst Bank.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *abioMan
16 hours ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

So you could call what happened the first act or aggression of the extended remit!

I suppose there are two objectives from Israel's side : first take out potential combatants and second disrupt the comms of an enemy. Both seem valid military aims."

They have killed 12 people.. including 3 children.. according to the Lebanese government authorities so far…

So let’s say Hamas now kills 12 of the remaining hostages they have as a response…

What has been solved?

If the Lebanese government now considers this action to be a declaration of war… what does it solve?

Reply privately

By *idnight RamblerMan
16 hours ago

Pershore

I suppose there are two objectives from Israel's side : first take out potential combatants and second disrupt the comms of an enemy. Both seem valid military aims.

They have killed 12 people.. including 3 children.. according to the Lebanese government authorities so far…

So let’s say Hamas now kills 12 of the remaining hostages they have as a response…

What has been solved?

If the Lebanese government now considers this action to be a declaration of war… what does it solve? "

I agree, violence begets violence, and we see a depressing cycle that never seems to end. But that's the Middle East for you. What's the solution? I have no idea, and nor do the main players other than complete elimination of their foes.

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
16 hours ago

Peterlee

What has been solved?

If the Lebanese government now considers this action to be a declaration of war… what does it solve? "

Exactly this plus from what I've seen the pavers had explosive in them and us|d civilian infrastructure and harmed innocent people in close proximity to explosions.

Ss for the hostages I'm sorry to say have been abandoned by the Israeli government

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
16 hours ago

Peterlee

Mrs x

You could say Israel won't abide with the Balfour or oldo accords and the illegal settling of land on West Bank None of which affects Hezbollah, the are not based in Israel, Gaza or the Wrst Bank.

Mrs x"

Well I am referring to the root causes and the method used by Israel

You have to look at the root causes

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
16 hours ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

You could say Israel won't abide with the Balfour or oldo accords and the illegal settling of land on West Bank None of which affects Hezbollah, the are not based in Israel, Gaza or the Wrst Bank.

Mrs x

You have to look at the root causes"

The root causes to this goes back much longer than you are suggesting. Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ulie.your. bottom. slutTV/TS
15 hours ago

Glasgow

Remember the London hotel assassination of Mahmoud al- Mabhouth the Hamas official. Mossad turned up dressed as a football team, did the kill and all left the uk without being noticed. "

Then it does make you wonder then why they have to resort to dropping 2000lb bombs on so called safe zones in Gazza.

Reply privately

15 hours ago

in Lancashire

Remember the London hotel assassination of Mahmoud al- Mabhouth the Hamas official. Mossad turned up dressed as a football team, did the kill and all left the uk without being noticed. you think they left without being noticed lol,I have no doubt our government of the day let them in gave them all the help they needed and led them back out"

A blind eye..

Reply privately

15 hours ago

in Lancashire

What has been solved?

There is no Lebanese government, there is only Hezbollah as in Gaza where Hamas are the power..

Both are de facto armed groups under the control of Iran's revolutionary guard whose sole aim is to destroy Israel..

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
14 hours ago

Wallasey

Remember the London hotel assassination of Mahmoud al- Mabhouth the Hamas official. Mossad turned up dressed as a football team, did the kill and all left the uk without being noticed.

Then it does make you wonder then why they have to resort to dropping 2000lb bombs on so called safe zones in Gazza."

Because if you commit an act of terrorism on another sovereign state, unfortunately you don't get a say in how they will retaliate, Mrs x

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
14 hours ago

henley on thames

Then it does make you wonder then why they have to resort to dropping 2000lb bombs on so called safe zones in Gazza.Because if you commit an act of terrorism on another sovereign state, unfortunately you don't get a say in how they will retaliate, Mrs x"

Nobody suggested that they should have a say in the retaliation.

The question posed was why, if they have such good intelligence and precise weaponry, do they do something as discriminate as dropping a bomb on a “safe” zone?

It’s a rhetorical question, nobody has the answer.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
14 hours ago

Wallasey

Then it does make you wonder then why they have to resort to dropping 2000lb bombs on so called safe zones in Gazza.Because if you commit an act of terrorism on another sovereign state, unfortunately you don't get a say in how they will retaliate, Mrs x

The question posed was why, if they have such good intelligence and precise weaponry, do they do something as discriminate as dropping a bomb on a “safe” zone?

It’s a rhetorical question, nobody has the answer. "

I think you may find the person dropping the bomb may have the answer Mrs x

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
14 hours ago

henley on thames

Then it does make you wonder then why they have to resort to dropping 2000lb bombs on so called safe zones in Gazza.Because if you commit an act of terrorism on another sovereign state, unfortunately you don't get a say in how they will retaliate, Mrs x

It’s a rhetorical question, nobody has the answer. I think you may find the person dropping the bomb may have the answer Mrs x"

I don’t think they’re posting on here though, so on this forum it is a rhetorical question

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
13 hours ago

Wallasey

It’s a rhetorical question, nobody has the answer. I think you may find the person dropping the bomb may have the answer Mrs x

I don’t think they’re posting on here though, so on this forum it is a rhetorical question "

Or did the use them because the leaders they were after were hiding at this camp, in a Hamas compound and the considered that this may have been a way to achieve one of their military objects? Mrs x

Reply privately

13 hours ago

in Lancashire

It’s a rhetorical question, nobody has the answer. "

Similar to what Hamas and Hezbollah do when they launch rockets?

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
13 hours ago

Wallasey

Similar to what Hamas and Hezbollah do when they launch rockets?"

Shush you can't mention that on here, peopledont like it or just ignore it.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *abioMan
13 hours ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Looks like there is a 2nd wave of “pagers explosing” going on at the moment….

If the first round was Israel proving a point… is the 2nd round necessary

This is Israel poking around for an escalation

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
13 hours ago

Wallasey

"Looks like there is a 2nd wave of “pagers explosing” going on at the moment….

This is Israel poking around for an escalation "

Whether something is necessary is surely down to the parties involved. Sure they will have gone through all sorts of scenarios and outcomes to their actions.

Sure they'll have considered an escalation and what that may look like.

Mrs x.

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
13 hours ago

Wallasey

Rueters are saying hand held radios are being exploded. Whoever came up with this plan was thinking outside of the 'box' and this will have a large psychological as well as physical impact.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
12 hours ago

North Bucks

Fuck me they are such trolls.

Psychology-wise the impact is going to be massive. They will be left using tin cans and string at this rate.

Reply privately

12 hours ago

in Lancashire

They weren't trying to prove a point, they're engaged in a war and whatever they deem necessary is part of their strategy..

It's only what PIRA used to do in a reverse mode, set a device and then target the suspected or known RVP for the follow up from security forces..

A 'come on'..

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
12 hours ago

Or it could be it worked lets hit them again, carry on sending rockets into our country and expect a retaliation

Reply privately

12 hours ago

Glasgow

Similar to what Hamas and Hezbollah do when they launch rockets?"

I don't think I've heard Hamas or Hezbollah claim to be the most moral army in the world. Or have high precision rockets, maybe if the US supplied them with them they would use them.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
12 hours ago

Terra Firma

I didn't see this coming at all, I don't know whether it is a stroke of genius or the start of an era that is going to haunt us all.

Reply privately

12 hours ago

Glasgow

Similar to what Hamas and Hezbollah do when they launch rockets?Shush you can't mention that on here, peopledont like it or just ignore it.

Mrs x"

Am sure if tomorrow Benji decided to use a tactical nuclear weapon in Gaza, you would be on here justifying it in some way.

Reply privately

12 hours ago

in Lancashire

I don't think I've heard Hamas or Hezbollah claim to be the most moral army in the world. Or have high precision rockets, maybe if the US supplied them with them they would use them."

There's no morality in war, I'm very sure you know that..

Never has been and as history shows us the victors will slant the story to suit themselves..

They is of course if this one ever concludes..

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
11 hours ago

Peterlee

Mrs x

Mrs x

You have to look at the root causesThe root causes to this goes back much longer than you are suggesting. Mrs x"

Then why can't Israel honour the whole in charter and Balfour declaration I think then there would be grounds for s more stable and peaceful region I know they have declared they want to eliminate Israel but that will be due to how Israel have treated the indigenous people it is mainly the failure of making Israel stick to their part of the agreement or conditions of creating Israel they've also killed people who have nothing to do with hesbola but don't have any issues with that or the hostages that have been living in tunnels for nearly a year now

Reply privately

By *eordie-nufcMan
11 hours ago

Peterlee

Mrs x

Mrs x"

My apologies but I think you will find that hesbolah are in the west bank

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/hezbollahs-west-bank-terror-network

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
10 hours ago

henley on thames

It’s a rhetorical question, nobody has the answer. I think you may find the person dropping the bomb may have the answer Mrs x

I don’t think they’re posting on here though, so on this forum it is a rhetorical question Or did the use them because the leaders they were after were hiding at this camp, in a Hamas compound and the considered that this may have been a way to achieve one of their military objects? Mrs x"

They have more precise options available to them, but chose bombs. Go figure …

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
10 hours ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

My apologies but I think you will find that hesbolah are in the west bank

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/hezbollahs-west-bank-terror-network

"

They might be there but the terrorist organisation in control is Fatah, not Hezbollah,

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
10 hours ago

Wallasey

I don’t think they’re posting on here though, so on this forum it is a rhetorical question Or did the use them because the leaders they were after were hiding at this camp, in a Hamas compound and the considered that this may have been a way to achieve one of their military objects? Mrs x

They have more precise options available to them, but chose bombs. Go figure … "

So how on what other more precise options do they have?

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
10 hours ago

Wallasey

Similar to what Hamas and Hezbollah do when they launch rockets?Shush you can't mention that on here, peopledont like it or just ignore it.

Mrs x

Am sure if tomorrow Benji decided to use a tactical nuclear weapon in Gaza, you would be on here justifying it in some way."

Of course not, would you condemn Hamas if they did the same to Israel?

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
10 hours ago

henley on thames

I don’t think they’re posting on here though, so on this forum it is a rhetorical question Or did the use them because the leaders they were after were hiding at this camp, in a Hamas compound and the considered that this may have been a way to achieve one of their military objects? Mrs x

They have more precise options available to them, but chose bombs. Go figure … So how on what other more precise options do they have?

Mrs x"

Please stop this act.

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
10 hours ago

henley on thames

Mrs x

Am sure if tomorrow Benji decided to use a tactical nuclear weapon in Gaza, you would be on here justifying it in some way.Of course not, would you condemn Hamas if they did the same to Israel?

Mrs x"

Hamas don’t have nuclear weapons

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
10 hours ago

Wallasey

I don't think I've heard Hamas or Hezbollah claim to be the most moral army in the world. Or have high precision rockets, maybe if the US supplied them with them they would use them."

High precision bombs will still kill civilians if Hamas continue to use them as human shields.

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
10 hours ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Am sure if tomorrow Benji decided to use a tactical nuclear weapon in Gaza, you would be on here justifying it in some way.Of course not, would you condemn Hamas if they did the same to Israel?

Mrs x

Hamas don’t have nuclear weapons "

Maybe Iran could lend them one,

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
10 hours ago

henley on thames

I don't think I've heard Hamas or Hezbollah claim to be the most moral army in the world. Or have high precision rockets, maybe if the US supplied them with them they would use them.High precision bombs will still kill civilians if Hamas continue to use them as human shields.

Mrs x"

Out of interest, why is it that you are so defensive of Israel’s actions, and see no wrong on any of their tactics?

Reply privately

10 hours ago

in Lancashire

Mrs x

Mrs x

Hamas don’t have nuclear weapons "

Iran do or soon will have thanks to Putin..

So watch that space..

Reply privately

By *ortyairCouple
10 hours ago

Wallasey

They have more precise options available to them, but chose bombs. Go figure … So how on what other more precise options do they have?

Mrs x

Please stop this act. "

What act. You have stated an opinion ion but without facts it's not got much sway in the debate. If you actually know about such options let us know and we can debate them. But like I just said even the most precise weapons will kill civilians if Hamas choose to hide behind human shield,

Mrs x

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
10 hours ago

henley on thames

Really sad to see the whole situation becoming more and more heated. Tragic

Reply privately

10 hours ago

Glasgow

Mrs x

Mrs x"

I'll condemn all violence against civilians, not matter the ethnicity or religion of the victims or perpetrators. But somehow condemning israel's genocide is someone automatically supporting Hamas. But hey if it helps you guys to help justify all that's going on, then you do you..

Reply privately