Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Frexit

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
6 days ago

Chelmsford

Talk that if the Eurosceptic French right wing parties win their elections that the French will be more aligned to our British values and way of thinking and perhaps even leave the EU. The French and English may have a closer relationship than ever before. Could this happen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isterBuckMan
6 days ago

Birmingham

"Talk that if the Eurosceptic French right wing parties win their elections that the French will be more aligned to our British values and way of thinking and perhaps even leave the EU. The French and English may have a closer relationship than ever before. Could this happen?"

The Continent turns to the Right as the UK turns to the Left.

Just further evidence that the UK and EU are fundamentally misaligned or are operating to different cycles.

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Talk that if the Eurosceptic French right wing parties win their elections that the French will be more aligned to our British values and way of thinking and perhaps even leave the EU. The French and English may have a closer relationship than ever before. Could this happen?"

Ain't going to happen, only 11% of French citizens polled recently say France should leave. Penn won't change that. In fact, she won't get her party in to even try to change that.

By *oxychick35Couple
6 days ago

thornaby

wouldn’t suprise me

By *coptoCouple
6 days ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

Absolutely NOT!!!!

The French have taken the BREXIT example very much to heart, even Marine Le Pen steers very much away from mentioning quitting the EU or its single currency

By *ermbiMan
6 days ago

Ballyshannon

Never thought British and French values and ways of thinking were ever that close.

Frexit not happening. They saw the shit show and damage of Brexit and will not be travelling that path.

By *otMe66Man
6 days ago

Terra Firma

"Never thought British and French values and ways of thinking were ever that close.

Frexit not happening. They saw the shit show and damage of Brexit and will not be travelling that path. "

I have found the French to hold values similar to myself and have never felt once the faux hatred that is supposed to exist between our nations, rather the opposite.

As for the French leaving the EU, why would they when they have 8 borders….. it does not make sense to do so.

By *ostindreamsMan
6 days ago

London

Frexit happens. UK and France form a new union. Other countries from EU drop out one by one and join the new union which eventually becomes same as the EU. Brexiters in the mud.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
6 days ago

Chelmsford

Poland could join us. A new Alliance

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
6 days ago

Cumbria

No, because they aren’t stupid.

By *wosmilersCouple
6 days ago

Heathrowish

Any thoughts of Frexit are pure fantasy, brought about by poor journalism or a desire for the EU to fall apart.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 days ago

golden fields

"Talk that if the Eurosceptic French right wing parties win their elections that the French will be more aligned to our British values and way of thinking and perhaps even leave the EU. The French and English may have a closer relationship than ever before. Could this happen?

No, because they aren’t stupid."

There's no way they want to replicate the clusterfuck we have.

6 days ago

Cumbria

"Talk that if the Eurosceptic French right wing parties win their elections that the French will be more aligned to our British values and way of thinking and perhaps even leave the EU. The French and English may have a closer relationship than ever before. Could this happen?

"

Unless they want…

BLUE PASSPORTS!

By *atEvolutionCouple
19 hours ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Well, there are only four colours to choose from after all. And the Navy Blue Passport of the UK is by far the best colour of them all.

By *anifestoMan
19 hours ago

dublin

They saw the damage to the UK made from brexit and has rowed back from this idea.

By *idnight RamblerMan
19 hours ago

Pershore

No chance. The differences Dickens explored in A Tale of Two Cities remain as valid today as ever.

By *ostindreamsMan
16 hours ago

London

"Far right" National Rally party is leading in the first round. But I don't think they will win the second round because the left wing party has said that they will withdraw their candidates from places where they are third because they do not want the National Rally party to win and they hope people who voted for them will vote for Macron's party.

Not sure if Macron will do the same just to beat National Rally party.

By *altenkommandoMan
15 hours ago

milton keynes

"They saw the damage to the UK made from brexit and has rowed back from this idea."

Or they saw the damage Macron the granny-marrying little Napoleon tried to inflict with the help of his Irish lapdog and realised a strong but independent trading relationship would have hurt them far less.

By *ggdrasil66Man
15 hours ago

Saltdean

The French are never going to leave the EU, they are too heavily invested in it. The amount of control both themselves and their buddies in Berlin have in that organization is worth a lot of money to them.

By *irldnCouple
14 hours ago

Brighton

"The French are never going to leave the EU, they are too heavily invested in it. The amount of control both themselves and their buddies in Berlin have in that organization is worth a lot of money to them."

The UK used to have a lot of control too as part of the “big three”

By *irldnCouple
14 hours ago

Brighton

Unless they want…

BLUE PASSPORTS!"

And have them printed in the EU (Poland isn’t it?)

By *isterBuckMan
14 hours ago

Birmingham

Unless they want…

BLUE PASSPORTS!

And have them printed in the EU (Poland isn’t it?)"

Why would Brexit mean that goods can’t be purchased from Europe?

I mean I’m doubtful that government procurement is up to it but hopefully they would be inviting tenders from across the globe in future.

By *irldnCouple
14 hours ago

Brighton

Unless they want…

BLUE PASSPORTS!

And have them printed in the EU (Poland isn’t it?)

Why would Brexit mean that goods can’t be purchased from Europe?

I mean I’m doubtful that government procurement is up to it but hopefully they would be inviting tenders from across the globe in future."

Very earnest and serious aren’t you?

Shame though that the passports could not have been printed in Britain. Just seems rather ironic off the back of Brexit (previously printed in UK by De La Rue)

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
14 hours ago

golden fields

Unless they want…

BLUE PASSPORTS!

And have them printed in the EU (Poland isn’t it?)"

And we could have had them when we were in the EU.

By *altenkommandoMan
14 hours ago

milton keynes

"The French are never going to leave the EU, they are too heavily invested in it. The amount of control both themselves and their buddies in Berlin have in that organization is worth a lot of money to them.

The UK used to have a lot of control too as part of the “big three”"

Sorry, on what planet was that? We had lots of control when “Call Me Dave” tried to re-position the UK prior to the Glorious Day of Departure, and as for the various “opt outs” ….

I think what you meant to say was France and Germany screwed the rest of the EU for their benefit, expected the rest of us to play nicely and follow the rules while they went about ignoring them.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
14 hours ago

golden fields

"The French are never going to leave the EU, they are too heavily invested in it. The amount of control both themselves and their buddies in Berlin have in that organization is worth a lot of money to them.

The UK used to have a lot of control too as part of the “big three”

Sorry, on what planet was that? We had lots of control when “Call Me Dave” tried to re-position the UK prior to the Glorious Day of Departure, and as for the various “opt outs” ….

I think what you meant to say was France and Germany screwed the rest of the EU for their benefit, expected the rest of us to play nicely and follow the rules while they went about ignoring them. "

In french schools they have civics classes. Amongst which they learn about what the EU is, how it functions and what role in plays.

This is one of the reasons it will be much harder for the French right wing and far right wing parties to convince French people to leave the EU. They have an inherent understanding that was lacking here during the referendum.

By *altenkommandoMan
13 hours ago

milton keynes

"

I think what you meant to say was France and Germany screwed the rest of the EU for their benefit, expected the rest of us to play nicely and follow the rules while they went about ignoring them.

In french schools they have civics classes. Amongst which they learn about what the EU is, how it functions and what role in plays.

This is one of the reasons it will be much harder for the French right wing and far right wing parties to convince French people to leave the EU. They have an inherent understanding that was lacking here during the referendum. "

Aaah Gestapo-esque propoganda and brainwashing you mean? God forbid people determine the EU is a self-serving gravy train for the “elite”, you might have to go and tell them they have to re-run the odd eferrendum or two for giving the wrong answer, just like they did in Ireland before they removed the dfemocratic process from ratifying treaties altogether when the plebs said “no”.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
13 hours ago

golden fields

"

This is one of the reasons it will be much harder for the French right wing and far right wing parties to convince French people to leave the EU. They have an inherent understanding that was lacking here during the referendum.

Aaah Gestapo-esque propoganda and brainwashing you mean?

"

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Understanding what the EU is and how it works is "Gestapo-esque propoganda".

An ignorant population is much easier to control.

"

God forbid people determine the EU is a self-serving gravy train for the “elite”, you might have to go and tell them they have to re-run the odd eferrendum or two for giving the wrong answer, just like they did in Ireland before they removed the dfemocratic process from ratifying treaties altogether when the plebs said “no”. "

By *ostindreamsMan
13 hours ago

London

I don't know how people can see the EU in its current shape as anything more than a power grab by politicians to control multiple countries. It was a great idea as a trading union. Right now, it's much more than that. It's a political union.

By *I TwoCouple
13 hours ago

all around

"

Aaah Gestapo-esque propoganda and brainwashing you mean? God forbid people determine the EU is a self-serving gravy train for the “elite”, you might have to go and tell them they have to re-run the odd eferrendum or two for giving the wrong answer, just like they did in Ireland before they removed the dfemocratic process from ratifying treaties altogether when the plebs said “no”. "

Unlike the democratic Brexit referendum where people were fed absolute bullshit to coerce them into voting leave ?

By *altenkommandoMan
13 hours ago

milton keynes

"

Unlike the democratic Brexit referendum where people were fed absolute bullshit to coerce them into voting leave ?"

I think you will find “Project Fear” tried to actively coerce the British populace into staying.

I could give a fuck about whether £350m could or should go into the NHS (no, provatise the fucking lot would be my answer) or whether a customs declaration would be necessary to transport goods or not. That was all open to interpretation and so what? Being told that the economy would crash (it didn’t) , the £ would tumble (it didn’t) international law and order would cease because the EU would not longer co-operate (it didn’t happen) the internet would stop working (because of some bollocks about cookies, GDPR and whatever else) was the actual bullshit we were fed, not whether trade would go up or down a fraction or any of the other forseeable consequences.

The biggest lie of them all was told by the politicians who told us they would, irresepctive of their personal views at the time, implement Brexit and grip border security and who had fuck all intention of doing any of that. They are going to pay with their seats on Thurs.

By *irldnCouple
12 hours ago

Brighton

"I could give a fuck about whether £350m could or should go into the NHS (no, provatise the fucking lot would be my answer)"

Love this line of thinking when in another thread you say you cannot afford private healthcare?

I keep asking this question to people advocating the removal of the NHS and replacement with an insurance based system:

1. What about pre-existing conditions?

2. What about Hereditary conditions?

3. What about Lifestyle related conditions?

4. Conditions that are a byproduct but connected to any of the three above?

5. What about maximum value of cover per year?

6. What if you exceed that cover but still need treatment?

7. What do you do if having made claims the following year your premium goes up and you can no longer afford it?

8. What if the cost of the treatment or drugs you need increases and can no longer be covered?

9. Based on above what if you wanted to change insurance provider?

So many issues to resolve and be written into law. If you were the insurance provider then the points above would no pass the risk test or they will constantly make a loss!

By *altenkommandoMan
12 hours ago

milton keynes

"I could give a fuck about whether £350m could or should go into the NHS (no, provatise the fucking lot would be my answer)

Love this line of thinking when in another thread you say you cannot afford private healthcare?

I keep asking this question to people advocating the removal of the NHS and replacement with an insurance based system:

7. What do you do if having made claims the following year your premium goes up and you can no longer afford it?

8. What if the cost of the treatment or drugs you need increases and can no longer be covered?

So many issues to resolve and be written into law. If you were the insurance provider then the points above would no pass the risk test or they will constantly make a loss!"

The short answer is, this is the model used in other European countries with a subsidised model and a mixed economy of provision. Even with type 2 disabetes I would pay less to BUPA each month combined with my private pension than I do in NI contributions.

There is a way to make it work without having to force me to pay for other people.

By *acksparrow99Man
12 hours ago

Canary Wharf, London

"

The short answer is, this is the model used in other European countries with a subsidised model and a mixed economy of provision. Even with type 2 disabetes I would pay less to BUPA each month combined with my private pension than I do in NI contributions.

There is a way to make it work without having to force me to pay for other people. "

BUPA will not cover pre-existing conditions, so you need a fallback plan. That plan in the NHS.

By *otMe66Man
12 hours ago

Terra Firma

"I could give a fuck about whether £350m could or should go into the NHS (no, provatise the fucking lot would be my answer)

So many issues to resolve and be written into law. If you were the insurance provider then the points above would no pass the risk test or they will constantly make a loss!"

We have been around the houses on this a few times.

If we could get away from being trapped in the NHS, insurance policies would become far wider in the coverage and as mentioned we can begin to look at the rest of the world for best practice.

We were the envy of the world when the NHS was rolled out, now we are not, there is nothing stopping us becoming the envy of the world again with a mixture of private and public healthcare that is fit for the present time, including insurance.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
12 hours ago

Chelmsford

Wasn't last week about EU unelected clowns horse trading the top jobs.. ?.

12 hours ago

Cumbria

So many issues to resolve and be written into law. If you were the insurance provider then the points above would no pass the risk test or they will constantly make a loss!

If we could get away from being trapped in the NHS, insurance policies would become far wider in the coverage and as mentioned we can begin to look at the rest of the world for best practice.

We were the envy of the world when the NHS was rolled out, now we are not, there is nothing stopping us becoming the envy of the world again with a mixture of private and public healthcare that is fit for the present time, including insurance."

Why do insurance companies exist?

By *isterBuckMan
12 hours ago

Birmingham

We were the envy of the world when the NHS was rolled out, now we are not, there is nothing stopping us becoming the envy of the world again with a mixture of private and public healthcare that is fit for the present time, including insurance.

Why do insurance companies exist?"

Because people like to mitigate their risks.

By *otMe66Man
12 hours ago

Terra Firma

Why do insurance companies exist?"

As mentioned above to mitigate risk.

It is a very good process, I pay a small fee to mitigate the risk of a big fee. Sometimes I will be out of pocket but grateful I have not needed the insurance and if I do need insurance I'm grateful they are picking up the tab.

If you look at it as a business making money, you will be correct but what is wrong with that if all parties are happy with the arangement?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
12 hours ago

golden fields

"

Unlike the democratic Brexit referendum where people were fed absolute bullshit to coerce them into voting leave ?

I think you will find “Project Fear” tried to actively coerce the British populace into staying.

I could give a fuck about whether £350m could or should go into the NHS (no, provatise the fucking lot would be my answer) or whether a customs declaration would be necessary to transport goods or not. That was all open to interpretation and so what? Being told that the economy would crash (it didn’t) , the £ would tumble (it didn’t) international law and order would cease because the EU would not longer co-operate (it didn’t happen) the internet would stop working (because of some bollocks about cookies, GDPR and whatever else) was the actual bullshit we were fed, not whether trade would go up or down a fraction or any of the other forseeable consequences.

The biggest lie of them all was told by the politicians who told us they would, irresepctive of their personal views at the time, implement Brexit and grip border security and who had fuck all intention of doing any of that. They are going to pay with their seats on Thurs. "

This is my stereotype of a Brexit voter. Still believing even now.

Fair play to you.

11 hours ago

Cumbria

Because people like to mitigate their risks."

No, to make money, silly.

That’s their entire reason for existing. Providing insurance is just what they do.

By *irldnCouple
11 hours ago

Brighton

We were the envy of the world when the NHS was rolled out, now we are not, there is nothing stopping us becoming the envy of the world again with a mixture of private and public healthcare that is fit for the present time, including insurance."

If you mean by going around these houses that I have raised these questions before (as I say above) but so far nobody has answered or provided a solution beyond “yes these are good questions that need answering” then yes you are correct.

Until these questions are answered I say NO THANKS.

Sorry to say this NotMe but your answer feels like an empty platitude. The questions must be answered to determine how a new system would work.

By *irldnCouple
11 hours ago

Brighton

It is a very good process, I pay a small fee to mitigate the risk of a big fee. Sometimes I will be out of pocket but grateful I have not needed the insurance and if I do need insurance I'm grateful they are picking up the tab.

If you look at it as a business making money, you will be correct but what is wrong with that if all parties are happy with the arangement? "

To mitigate risk. Nice one buuuut…they also mitigate their own risk first to minimise their exposure.

Let’s assume you are with BUPA. Let’s assume you have a pre-existing condition. Will they cover that? And/or you develop a condition and BUPA pay for the treatment but you were not fully happy and then the cheeky so-and-sos put increase your premium. Can you move to another company and will they cover your now pre-existing condition?

I keep seeing advocates saying “don’t look at the USA model, we could learn from the German or Scandinavian model” well come on then, explain that model and how it works. Sell it to us why that is better and why we should adopt it?

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

If you mean by going around these houses that I have raised these questions before (as I say above) but so far nobody has answered or provided a solution beyond “yes these are good questions that need answering” then yes you are correct.

Sorry to say this NotMe but your answer feels like an empty platitude. The questions must be answered to determine how a new system would work."

Of course they need answering, but the first step is to create the environment we need for the laws and policies to be developed. Only then we will we know we have the right cover and terms.

11 hours ago

Cumbria

Sorry to say this NotMe but your answer feels like an empty platitude. The questions must be answered to determine how a new system would work.

Of course they need answering, but the first step is to create the environment we need for the laws and policies to be developed. Only then we will we know we have the right cover and terms. "

What you seem to be proposing s getting rid of the old system and trusting the market to make the new system work.

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

If you look at it as a business making money, you will be correct but what is wrong with that if all parties are happy with the arangement?

To mitigate risk. Nice one buuuut…they also mitigate their own risk first to minimise their exposure.

Let’s assume you are with BUPA. Let’s assume you have a pre-existing condition. Will they cover that? And/or you develop a condition and BUPA pay for the treatment but you were not fully happy and then the cheeky so-and-sos put increase your premium. Can you move to another company and will they cover your now pre-existing condition?

I keep seeing advocates saying “don’t look at the USA model, we could learn from the German or Scandinavian model” well come on then, explain that model and how it works. Sell it to us why that is better and why we should adopt it?"

They do increase premiums based on risk, it would be foolish not to. However, it would be highly unlikely the premium would be greater than the cost, therefore making it a better proposition.

There is of course another positive of this outcome, people will tend to look after themselves better if they know their actions could cost them money. Obviously not all people would be so forward thinking....

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

Of course they need answering, but the first step is to create the environment we need for the laws and policies to be developed. Only then we will we know we have the right cover and terms.

What you seem to be proposing s getting rid of the old system and trusting the market to make the new system work."

I would expect the NHS to be A&E only, and the market will decide what it needs above and beyond that.

By *irldnCouple
11 hours ago

Brighton

I keep seeing advocates saying “don’t look at the USA model, we could learn from the German or Scandinavian model” well come on then, explain that model and how it works. Sell it to us why that is better and why we should adopt it?

They do increase premiums based on risk, it would be foolish not to. However, it would be highly unlikely the premium would be greater than the cost, therefore making it a better proposition.

There is of course another positive of this outcome, people will tend to look after themselves better if they know their actions could cost them money. Obviously not all people would be so forward thinking...."

But if that premium increases to a point you can no longer afford?

Or you lose your job and can’t pay the premium?

What if regardless of looking after yourself better you still develop cancer?

11 hours ago

Cumbria

What you seem to be proposing s getting rid of the old system and trusting the market to make the new system work.

I would expect the NHS to be A&E only, and the market will decide what it needs above and beyond that. "

The market is, of course, famous for putting people before profit.

By *irldnCouple
11 hours ago

Brighton

I would expect the NHS to be A&E only, and the market will decide what it needs above and beyond that. "

The “market” which is purely driven by financial rather than societal outcomes! Welcome to utopia for the rich and fuck the middle earners. The poor? Who cares!

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

I would expect the NHS to be A&E only, and the market will decide what it needs above and beyond that.

The market is, of course, famous for putting people before profit."

People decide the market through demand, not the other way, unless you allow the government to dictate the market place through taxation and choice disappears with no recourse

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

The “market” which is purely driven by financial rather than societal outcomes! Welcome to utopia for the rich and fuck the middle earners. The poor? Who cares!"

I love it when you go full lefty

By *irldnCouple
11 hours ago

Brighton

People decide the market through demand, not the other way, unless you allow the government to dictate the market place through taxation and choice disappears with no recourse "

Ok so the people demand that insurance premiums are lower than they currently pay in NI and stays in line with your level of income. All illnesses regardless of whether they are pre-existing, hereditary, or lifestyle related must be covered and insurance companies cannot refuse cover or penalise you with higher or increasing premiums.

There’s probably more but that’ll do for now and I’ll sit and wait for the stampede of enthusiastic providers coming through the door…any…minute…now…?

11 hours ago

Cumbria

People decide the market through demand, not the other way, unless you allow the government to dictate the market place through taxation and choice disappears with no recourse "

The people have never decided the market, the companies will only insure people they don’t think they will make a loss on. They will be under no obligation to offer insurance to anyone they don’t want to, so they simply won’t offer it to people they deem too risky, or the offer they make to them will be prohibitively expensive.

By *ostindreamsMan
11 hours ago

London

That’s their entire reason for existing. Providing insurance is just what they do."

If there is no use for them existing, they wouldn't exist. People see value in them. The only time there is no value and they still exists is when government forces people to get insurance

11 hours ago

Cumbria

That’s their entire reason for existing. Providing insurance is just what they do.

If there is no use for them existing, they wouldn't exist. People see value in them. The only time there is no value and they still exists is when government forces people to get insurance

"

I’m not saying they have no use, I’m saying the read they exist is to make money.

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

People decide the market through demand, not the other way, unless you allow the government to dictate the market place through taxation and choice disappears with no recourse

The people have never decided the market, the companies will only insure people they don’t think they will make a loss on. They will be under no obligation to offer insurance to anyone they don’t want to, so they simply won’t offer it to people they deem too risky, or the offer they make to them will be prohibitively expensive."

you have misunderstood what I mean. Market place as in what other services would be available in private healthcare if A&E was covered by the NHS. These services would be driven by demand.

Not insurance as a market.

11 hours ago

Cumbria

The people have never decided the market, the companies will only insure people they don’t think they will make a loss on. They will be under no obligation to offer insurance to anyone they don’t want to, so they simply won’t offer it to people they deem too risky, or the offer they make to them will be prohibitively expensive.

you have misunderstood what I mean. Market place as in what other services would be available in private healthcare if A&E was covered by the NHS. These services would be driven by demand.

Not insurance as a market."

And again these would only be services that private healthcare companies could make money from. Need a day case procedure with no requirement for overnight care? Great we’ll provide that. Have a chronic illness that will require expensive medication and repeated admissions to hospital? Nah, not for us.

By *otMe66Man
11 hours ago

Terra Firma

And again these would only be services that private healthcare companies could make money from. Need a day case procedure with no requirement for overnight care? Great we’ll provide that. Have a chronic illness that will require expensive medication and repeated admissions to hospital? Nah, not for us."

I think you will find simple market forces will determine all the above, you don't need the government to tell us what is and isn't required, we are capable of working that out ourselves, especially when we pay for it.

10 hours ago

Cumbria

And again these would only be services that private healthcare companies could make money from. Need a day case procedure with no requirement for overnight care? Great we’ll provide that. Have a chronic illness that will require expensive medication and repeated admissions to hospital? Nah, not for us.

I think you will find simple market forces will determine all the above, you don't need the government to tell us what is and isn't required, we are capable of working that out ourselves, especially when we pay for it."

You just don’t get it, do you? Some healthcare is pretty cheap. A quick daycare procedure with no need for rehab is cheap and easy. Cancer treatment, chemo or radiotherapy (or both) with surgery, ITU and hospital based recovery, plus extensive rehab, is massively expensive. There is no way to make a profit on it. Looking at it from a purely financial point of view you would not touch it with a barge pole. Yet 50% of us will get cancer, what do you propose these people do?

By *eroy1000Man
9 hours ago

milton keynes

Can't see France even getting a say in the possibility of leaving the EU. I don't think le Penn is running on that ticket either so whoever wins its highly unlikely. Also being members of the euro would make it even more complicated, I would have thought

By *ermbiMan
9 hours ago

Ballyshannon

"Well, there are only four colours to choose from after all. And the Navy Blue Passport of the UK is by far the best colour of them all.

"

It looks black!

By *ermbiMan
9 hours ago

Ballyshannon

"Wasn't last week about EU unelected clowns horse trading the top jobs.. ?."

Monarchy unelected too.

Post new Message to Thread