Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

War in six months?

Jump to newest

By *usybee73 OP   Man
7 days ago

in the sticks

Seen gorgeous George and Andy Brigden on twatter saying the same thing ... makes you wonder about the last month, tinned cans and national service ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
7 days ago

golden fields

"Seen gorgeous George and Andy Brigden on twatter saying the same thing ... makes you wonder about the last month, tinned cans and national service ?? "

Andy Brigden, the conspiracy theorist, who joined the Reform party.

I'm going to guess, not a reliable source of information.

By *isterBuckMan
7 days ago

Birmingham

"Seen gorgeous George and Andy Brigden on twatter saying the same thing ... makes you wonder about the last month, tinned cans and national service ??

I'm going to guess, not a reliable source of information."

Reclaim not Reform.

You shouldn’t be on here spreading disinformation.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
7 days ago

golden fields

"Seen gorgeous George and Andy Brigden on twatter saying the same thing ... makes you wonder about the last month, tinned cans and national service ??

Reclaim not Reform.

You shouldn’t be on here spreading disinformation."

My mistake, Reclaim.

Just as bad.

By *usybee73 OP   Man
7 days ago

in the sticks

Reclaim not Reform.

You shouldn’t be on here spreading disinformation.

My mistake, Reclaim.

Just as bad. "

And gorgeous George ??

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Why in six months?

Why not a week Tuesday? 7 months? Seems a bit specific?

By *onica-mayhemWoman
6 days ago

Belfast/dublin

I'm going to guess, not a reliable source of information."

Laughable.

Mind welded shut, brain totally washed, blinkers firmly on and head wedged up backside. Absorb everything you get told by the establishmet as truth and be a good little citizen. You ARE one of the special ones.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple
6 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Not bothered about war, at least not until someone actively tries to bomb our home. If we lost a war all that would change is who we pay our taxes to.

By *isterBuckMan
6 days ago

Birmingham

"Not bothered about war, at least not until someone actively tries to bomb our home. If we lost a war all that would change is who we pay our taxes to."

If we found ourselves paying taxes to Russia we’d probably be paying a lot less. Its national debt is way lower.

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

"Not bothered about war, at least not until someone actively tries to bomb our home. If we lost a war all that would change is who we pay our taxes to.

If we found ourselves paying taxes to Russia we’d probably be paying a lot less. Its national debt is way lower."

Well that's worth it then!

By *irldnCouple
6 days ago

Brighton

Laughable.

Mind welded shut, brain totally washed, blinkers firmly on and head wedged up backside. Absorb everything you get told by the establishmet as truth and be a good little citizen. You ARE one of the special ones."

So what do you know that the rest of us don’t? Do we all need to start prepping?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 days ago

nearby

28 nato members can’t supply Ukraine with enough kit, nor on time to defend itself.

The prospect of uk mounting a sizeable strike force for a sustained conflict is doubtful.

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

Laughable.

Mind welded shut, brain totally washed, blinkers firmly on and head wedged up backside. Absorb everything you get told by the establishmet as truth and be a good little citizen. You ARE one of the special ones.

So what do you know that the rest of us don’t? Do we all need to start prepping?"

I'm doing a hotpot.

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

"28 nato members can’t supply Ukraine with enough kit, nor on time to defend itself.

The prospect of uk mounting a sizeable strike force for a sustained conflict is doubtful.

"

Or maybe they just didn't send enough kit. BIG difference.

By *irldnCouple
6 days ago

Brighton

Laughable.

So what do you know that the rest of us don’t? Do we all need to start prepping?

I'm doing a hotpot. "

Multiple portions then frozen?

I’m resorting to cannibalism - well there are a few on here I’d like to eat

Soz I’ll get my coat and shut door on way out

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 days ago

nearby

"Not bothered about war, at least not until someone actively tries to bomb our home. If we lost a war all that would change is who we pay our taxes to.

If we found ourselves paying taxes to Russia we’d probably be paying a lot less. Its national debt is way lower."

Farage suggesting Ukraine now concedes a fifth of its territory Russia has annexed. A stronger Russia and weakened to be EU/nato member country.

Late to supply and late to deliver adequate weapons, dismal failure by nato.

By *irldnCouple
6 days ago

Brighton

"28 nato members can’t supply Ukraine with enough kit, nor on time to defend itself.

"

There’s going to be loads of Conservative MPs and SpAds looking for a new job!

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 days ago

nearby

"

Fail on all points.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
6 days ago

nearby

There’s going to be loads of Conservative MPs and SpAds looking for a new job!"

Allies have punched in the face all the international veterans from over 50 countries that volunteered for Ukraine.

By *irldnCouple
6 days ago

Brighton

There’s going to be loads of Conservative MPs and SpAds looking for a new job!

Allies have punched in the face all the international veterans from over 50 countries that volunteered for Ukraine. "

How so?

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

Fail on all points. "

'Fail on all points'. You just said precisely nothing.

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Soz I’ll get my coat and shut door on way out"

Without doubt - have to watch the potatoes though they can go black in the freezer.

Couldn't fit a whole hand in my hotpot cooker

By *loscouplegl3Couple
6 days ago

Gloucester

Against who? With what?

Russia? How? Where?

We have neither the capability nor resources to put more than a brigade overseas let alone supply them.

At sea things are more even, but we are seriously short of reliable frigates, key in what would primarily be a submarine conflict.

In the air? We have 100 Typhoons with aging airframes and 30 F35s. And half of these are in refit.

By *irldnCouple
6 days ago

Brighton

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Without doubt - have to watch the potatoes though they can go black in the freezer.

Couldn't fit a whole hand in my hotpot cooker"

Might need a generator to keep the fridge going!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 days ago

golden fields

Laughable.

Mind welded shut, brain totally washed, blinkers firmly on and head wedged up backside. Absorb everything you get told by the establishmet as truth and be a good little citizen. You ARE one of the special ones."

Okay dokey!

By *atEvolutionCouple
6 days ago

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Might need a generator to keep the fridge going!"

Beer fridge runs on solar lol

By *irldnCouple
6 days ago

Brighton

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Beer fridge runs on solar lol"

Yeah but war and all = possible nuclear winter!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
6 days ago

golden fields

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Yeah but war and all = possible nuclear winter!"

Nuclear winter = beer being cold = no need for a fridge.

By *irldnCouple
5 days ago

Brighton

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Nuclear winter = beer being cold = no need for a fridge. "

But we’ll all look like the Ready Brek kids (one for the oldies on here).

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 days ago

golden fields

Laughable.

I'm doing a hotpot.

Nuclear winter = beer being cold = no need for a fridge.

But we’ll all look like the Ready Brek kids (one for the oldies on here)."

Post new Message to Thread