Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Scotland England Football.

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Yes. I know it's not strictly Politics, but then it kinda is too. Much was reported about the Serbia match with England and mention of the bombing of Kosovo in 1999. would it be a grudge match yaada yaada on the radio earlier I I heard two football pundits going at it saying what if Scotland and England get to the Final together (admittedly this was Talk Radio and overhead in a Petrol Station) And the owner of the garage said to me (Indian Chap. I know this because I stop for fuel there and have chatted with him many times) - 'You people don't know what you have got!' You have a beautiful country and democracy, and yet you fight over it all the time. Wanting to split it up. Wales for this and Scotland for that, and England is crap because they won't give it away in pieces!'

'What the **** is wrong with you. Really?'

Got me to thinking that he's not wrong at all. And the only thing that I could say to him was that his petrol was 2p too high. He smiled and said: 'See you in a few days'.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
14 weeks ago

Cumbria

I’m absolutely sympathetic to those in Scotland and Wales who want independence, I don’t want it to happen but I think it’s up to them to decide.

As for the footy, international football is garbage, I’ve no interest.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"Yes. I know it's not strictly Politics, but then it kinda is too. Much was reported about the Serbia match with England and mention of the bombing of Kosovo in 1999. would it be a grudge match yaada yaada on the radio earlier I I heard two football pundits going at it saying what if Scotland and England get to the Final together (admittedly this was Talk Radio and overhead in a Petrol Station) And the owner of the garage said to me (Indian Chap. I know this because I stop for fuel there and have chatted with him many times) - 'You people don't know what you have got!' You have a beautiful country and democracy, and yet you fight over it all the time. Wanting to split it up. Wales for this and Scotland for that, and England is crap because they won't give it away in pieces!'

Got me to thinking that he's not wrong at all. And the only thing that I could say to him was that his petrol was 2p too high. He smiled and said: 'See you in a few days'.

"

I don’t know much about Scotland. I drink their whisky but they are terrible at football and politics.

Wales used to be a good country but it was ruined by Labour.

England will regrettably be going the same way as Scotland and Wales.

Sad times. I may have to emigrate.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
14 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Yes. I know it's not strictly Politics, but then it kinda is too. Much was reported about the Serbia match with England and mention of the bombing of Kosovo in 1999. would it be a grudge match yaada yaada on the radio earlier I I heard two football pundits going at it saying what if Scotland and England get to the Final together (admittedly this was Talk Radio and overhead in a Petrol Station) And the owner of the garage said to me (Indian Chap. I know this because I stop for fuel there and have chatted with him many times) - 'You people don't know what you have got!' You have a beautiful country and democracy, and yet you fight over it all the time. Wanting to split it up. Wales for this and Scotland for that, and England is crap because they won't give it away in pieces!'

I don’t know much about Scotland. I drink their whisky but they are terrible at football and politics.

Wales used to be a good country but it was ruined by Labour.

England will regrettably be going the same way as Scotland and Wales.

Sad times. I may have to emigrate."

So you are going to be part of overwhelming the public services of another country, and reducing the housing stock available to indigenous people?

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

If you emigrate legally, you usually have to show that you can support yourself and any dependants that are with you. Otherwise, you will be denied entry.

Post new Message to Thread