Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Abandoned baby

Jump to newest

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

Not quite politics but current news.

"Elsa", abandoned earlier this year, is full sister to abandoned "Harry" 2017 and "Roman" 2019.

Heartbreaking.

No judgement, but I can only assume the mother is obese for people not to have noticed three bodily changes.

Would the children or mother be in danger if she kept them?

It beggars belief in this day and age.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atEvolutionCouple
4 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"but I can only assume the mother is obese for people not to have noticed three bodily changes.

"

WTAF????

By *igNick1381Man
4 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

"but I can only assume the mother is obese for people not to have noticed three bodily changes.

WTAF????

"

Yeah this cracked me up too lol

By *erry bull1Man
4 weeks ago

doncaster

It just shows that some people have no regards for anything but them selves

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

WTAF????

Yeah this cracked me up too lol"

Why?

It is very rare women can hide 9 month pregnancies. My daughter, who is obese, could for say 7 months.

It's not a judgement but a theory as to why a neighbour, family, friend, colleague hasn't come forward.

By *estivalMan
4 weeks ago

borehamwood

If the parents dont want the kids mabey one or both of them should sterilised or have the snip, as all three kids have the same parents not just the mother or hey mabey even just use a condom

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

"It just shows that some people have no regards for anything but them selves

"

There's so much more to this case than meets the eye.

By *ermbiMan
4 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

Sickening that any parent could do this. Get sterilised or something. Abandoning a child is abhorrent. It's low and it's disgusting and yes I'm judging. Saying it as it is

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Sickening that any parent could do this. Get sterilised or something. Abandoning a child is abhorrent. It's low and it's disgusting and yes I'm judging. Saying it as it is"

You're not saying it as it is, you're saying it as you think it is.

Maybe the the father should get sterilised.

By *arla SwingerWoman
4 weeks ago

Somewhere

Chances are she isn't in the public eye enough/at all for anyone to notice/care?

By *otMe66Man
4 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Sickening that any parent could do this. Get sterilised or something. Abandoning a child is abhorrent. It's low and it's disgusting and yes I'm judging. Saying it as it is

"

He said any parent, he could be referring to both mother and father.

By *ealMissShadyWoman
4 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"Sickening that any parent could do this. Get sterilised or something. Abandoning a child is abhorrent. It's low and it's disgusting and yes I'm judging. Saying it as it is

"

That's assuming it's the same father, and that's assuming there was consent given

The lady could be a victim of abuse.

I just think it's an awful situation for everyone involved and the lady hopefully accesses the help she needs in whatever shape or form

By *eavenNhellCouple
4 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

That's assuming it's the same father, and that's assuming there was consent given

I just think it's an awful situation for everyone involved and the lady hopefully accesses the help she needs in whatever shape or form"

its reported that it is the same farther and mother in all three cases

By *ealMissShadyWoman
4 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I just think it's an awful situation for everyone involved and the lady hopefully accesses the help she needs in whatever shape or formits reported that it is the same farther and mother in all three cases "

That doesn't mean there may nor be abuse involved

By *otMe66Man
4 weeks ago

Terra Firma

I just think it's an awful situation for everyone involved and the lady hopefully accesses the help she needs in whatever shape or formits reported that it is the same farther and mother in all three cases "

And both should be in jail, there is no excuse for leaving a newborn child in the street. Help is available, them refusing to look for it and taking the action they have 3 times is not excusable.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

He said any parent, he could be referring to both mother and father."

Ah yes, I jumped the gun there.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

I just think it's an awful situation for everyone involved and the lady hopefully accesses the help she needs in whatever shape or formits reported that it is the same farther and mother in all three cases

And both should be in jail, there is no excuse for leaving a newborn child in the street. Help is available, them refusing to look for it and taking the action they have 3 times is not excusable. "

If it's a difference between life and death, it's excusable.

The point is, this is a most unusual case and I hope they find the couple.

By *oubleswing2019Man
4 weeks ago

Colchester

I’ve constructed a narrative in my mind which makes sense to me at least.

1. Mother is being held against her will

2. Possibly an indentured “sl*ve” for a family or an ensl*ved “adult worker”

3. If the DNA shows different fathers, then likely to be an adult worker

4. If the DNA shows the same father, then likely to be indentured sl*ve to a family.

5. Baby still had umbilical cord, so medical care is not being provided. This suggest a reluctance to get entangled with the authorities.

6. I don’t believe the mother is the one dumping the child. She would have had some opportunity to raise the alarm on previous outings I feel. She is being kept under house arrest and someone else is dumping the baby.

7. If she was an adult worker, then with the turnover of clients, she may have had more than one opportunity to solicit help. Nothing has been raised as an alarm.

8.Other babies are not being found, so I feel this makes a den of hostaged adult workers quite unlikely.

In summary, I believe it’s a lone female, working for a family as an indentured sl*ve. Her passport has been confiscated and she has no mobile phone or contact with anyone else outside the family home. I suspect she is not native to the UK, and neither is the family. I suspect the family are well off.

A truly dire and abysmal situation and whoever she is, my heart goes out to her.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple
4 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Maybe she lives in an underground dwelling out in the woods with the badgers?

By *ermbiMan
4 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

He said any parent, he could be referring to both mother and father.

Ah yes, I jumped the gun there."

Yes you did

By *ayPrimeMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds

Risky to judge people’s motives based on the outcome alone. Good people do bad things.

By *arla SwingerWoman
4 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Risky to judge people’s motives based on the outcome alone. Good people do bad things. "

Possibly worse to label the mother as obese, as OP did?... So, not only is it highly likely the mother of these children is being forced, or unlikely to have 3 pregnancies that were clearly whatever the circumstances unwanted in some form... But she's also apparently FAT? Which as we all know is relative to not being basically a run of the mile human in society

By *ayPrimeMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds

"Risky to judge people’s motives based on the outcome alone. Good people do bad things.

Possibly worse to label the mother as obese, as OP did?"

Didn’t OP assert that assumption as an explanation for the pregnancies going un-noticed?

Misguided assumption maybe but I don’t think it was meant maliciously.

By *arla SwingerWoman
4 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Risky to judge people’s motives based on the outcome alone. Good people do bad things.

Possibly worse to label the mother as obese, as OP did?

Didn’t OP assert that assumption as an explanation for the pregnancies going un-noticed?

Misguided assumption maybe but I don’t think it was meant maliciously. "

I don't think meant at all maliciously, but OP did state it's likely mum is obese in this scenario... Which I personally feel is the least worry in this scenario...

And I get what she's saying, but I'd didn't show any bodily signs (without stating), of pregnancy up until 4wks prior to delivery. And I was a lot slimmer than I an now, baby resided higher, and I was still in my usual clothes till 8mths, and dress size wise smaller than I am now

By *ayPrimeMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't think meant at all maliciously, but OP did state it's likely mum is obese in this scenario... Which I personally feel is the least worry in this scenario...

And I get what she's saying, but I'd didn't show any bodily signs (without stating), of pregnancy up until 4wks prior to delivery. And I was a lot slimmer than I an now, baby resided higher, and I was still in my usual clothes till 8mths, and dress size wise smaller than I am now "

Sure, I’m not weighing in on that side of it

By *atEvolutionCouple
4 weeks ago

"

Possibly worse to label the mother as obese, as OP did?... So, not only is it highly likely the mother of these children is being forced, or unlikely to have 3 pregnancies that were clearly whatever the circumstances unwanted in some form... But she's also apparently FAT? Which as we all know is relative to not being basically a run of the mile human in society "

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

Possibly worse to label the mother as obese, as OP did?... So, not only is it highly likely the mother of these children is being forced, or unlikely to have 3 pregnancies that were clearly whatever the circumstances unwanted in some form... But she's also apparently FAT? Which as we all know is relative to not being basically a run of the mile human in society "

Logic not your strong point?

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

Misguided assumption maybe but I don’t think it was meant maliciously. "

Theorising, not assuming. And spot on, not malicious

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

Theorising, not assuming. And spot on, not malicious "

But I did say assume .

By *ayPrimeMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds

"

But I did say assume ."

The plot thickens…

By *heel markMan
4 weeks ago

beside the sea

I thought all the Vera's and Columbo's had already solved this on a previous thread?

It's the man's fault all his doing yada yada.

By *atEvolutionCouple
4 weeks ago

verb

verb: assume;

1. suppose to be the case, without proof.

"To assume something means to take it for granted or to accept it as true without necessarily having evidence or proof. It involves forming a belief or making a judgment about something based on limited information, personal bias, or speculation rather than concrete facts. Assumptions can lead to misunderstandings or errors if they're not based on reliable evidence or reasoning."

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

But I did say assume .

The plot thickens…"

Just a poor choice of words.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

"verb

verb: assume;

1. suppose to be the case, without proof.

"To assume something means to take it for granted or to accept it as true without necessarily having evidence or proof. It involves forming a belief or making a judgment about something based on limited information, personal bias, or speculation rather than concrete facts. Assumptions can lead to misunderstandings or errors if they're not based on reliable evidence or reasoning."

"

Your point is?

BTW try living with a brain injury and see if you're accurate 100% of the time in any form of communication.

By *atEvolutionCouple
4 weeks ago

The post above was the point.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple
4 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Maybe someone is trying to implement their own orphanage?

Post new Message to Thread