Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Trump found guilty.

Jump to newest

By *ent in Black OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Silsden

So Trump has been found guilty on all charges. What’s your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ermite12ukMan
5 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Hoping because of this, he will not be allowed to run for president. We will see fingers crossed. (Though, having been convicted of an even more serious crime and not paid probably his lawyers and certainly the plaintiff, very doubtful.)

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

Using the D.O.J. to go after his political opponents- Check.

Another one on the list of things the Democrats said would happen under Trump.

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

"Hoping because of this, he will not be allowed to run for president. We will see fingers crossed. (Though, having been convicted of an even more serious crime and not paid probably his lawyers and certainly the plaintiff, very doubtful.)"

Trump can run for president even if he went to jail.

By *hrimper36Couple
5 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

The fucks I give amount to less than zero.

Just another head spoiling the planet I live on.

T

5 weeks ago

Silsden

"Hoping because of this, he will not be allowed to run for president. We will see fingers crossed. (Though, having been convicted of an even more serious crime and not paid probably his lawyers and certainly the plaintiff, very doubtful.)

Trump can run for president even if he went to jail."

I’ve read this too, however opinion polls showed if found guilty he’d lose 53% of votes. I’m not sure how accurate that is though.

By *ripfillMan
5 weeks ago

havant

Delighted he has been found guilty - because he is …

Narcissistic overblown dangerous man

Recently back from a cruise where the population were 90% Americans

There are brainwashed by biased media ( Fox News in particular ) making out he is on the planet to save mankind

No he is definitely not …

Medlomaniac

I hope it’s the end of him ( unlikely sadly )

By *achel SmythTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Farnborough

"Hoping because of this, he will not be allowed to run for president. We will see fingers crossed. (Though, having been convicted of an even more serious crime and not paid probably his lawyers and certainly the plaintiff, very doubtful.)

I’ve read this too, however opinion polls showed if found guilty he’d lose 53% of votes. I’m not sure how accurate that is though."

As he does with all his shortcomings, he will twist it to his advantage -he is after all, bloody good at doing that. Plus, because he appeals to the US equivalent of ‘sun readers’ they believe whatever rhetoric he espouses. America will become a world wide laughing stock if he is elected…. Which sadly is a distinct possibility.

R xx

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

I’ve read this too, however opinion polls showed if found guilty he’d lose 53% of votes. I’m not sure how accurate that is though."

Previous history has shown his numbers go up after something happens like through Russiagate, Stormy Daniels or grab 'em by the pussy.

Not always of course but when he posted his mugshot his favourability increased.

By *irthandgirthMan
5 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

The fact he can still run for president as a convicted felon is ridiculous, seeing as convicted felons are not even allowed to vote.

His entire existence makes a mockery of the US political system (which is already risible).

He is (of course) asking for donations. Which he will try and siphon off again. He still owes almost half a billion dollars.

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

I’ve read this too, however opinion polls showed if found guilty he’d lose 53% of votes. I’m not sure how accurate that is though.

As he does with all his shortcomings, he will twist it to his advantage -he is after all, bloody good at doing that. Plus, because he appeals to the US equivalent of ‘sun readers’ they believe whatever rhetoric he espouses. America will become a world wide laughing stock if he is elected…. Which sadly is a distinct possibility.

R xx"

The people who will decide this election are thinking with their pocket. The price of eggs at $8 in some places. today won't help especially with Joe Biden on the telly every time telling people that this is the best economy ever.

By *xstevenxxMan
5 weeks ago

Ashbourne

I wouldn’t be slagging off the judge just yet

He’s the one that has to pass down the punishment

By *omRachCouple
5 weeks ago

Wirral

He'll still have his loyal brain dead support who will cry corruption just like him, however it's the undecideds in the swing states this verdict could resonate with most.

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"So Trump has been found guilty on all charges. What’s your thoughts?"

----------------------

He was tried by a jury of his peers, job done.

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I wouldn’t be slagging off the judge just yet

He’s the one that has to pass down the punishment "

By *oxesMan
5 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

To the trumpetes some are high on the cool aid. It does not matter what you say, in there eyes ge is is the son of God sand can do no wrong.

By *onkoMan
5 weeks ago

here and there

"I wouldn’t be slagging off the judge just yet

He’s the one that has to pass down the punishment

"

I think the fact that he has already is about to bite him in the ass

By *omRachCouple
5 weeks ago

Wirral

It wasn't the judge who found him guilty - it was 12 men, good and true.

By *zeroMan
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thought it might happen but I doubt he will get any jail time.

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Vote Joe Biden for a brighter America

{trips up stairs}

By *lue RascalMan
5 weeks ago

Cheshire

Damn, was looking forward to the circus. Trump v Hillary was gold.

By *ot to giggleWoman
5 weeks ago

Coventry

This will run and run! not the thread!

He got so much money! Can you actually see him going to jail!

He will keep appealing and he can afford to

By *onkoMan
5 weeks ago

here and there

"Thought it might happen but I doubt he will get any jail time."

Unfortunately I think you might be right.

There is a pundit I follow that thinks it will just end up as house arrest at mara largo

5 weeks ago

Silsden

"This will run and run! not the thread!

He will keep appealing and he can afford to"

Depends on the fine, he might be skint soon

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
5 weeks ago

somewhere

We've been following this, I don't really understand it all but I know he has done wrong and been found guilty.

What I can't fathom is felons can't vote, yet they can run for president? How is that right? Not as though my thoughts mean anything but I think America might need to rewrite their strange rules on this, what's the point in letting someone who has been found guilty while in charge of the country (if I have got that right) be allowed to rerun? I mean when these laws were passed they probably didn't ever expect something like this would ever happen but alas it has and now he can rerun and by all accounts, no matter if he got jail time he would be able to pardon himself (again, not sure if I have got this right).

From my limited understanding of US politics (well in general) America seems to be fucked either way, Biden is a bit of a knob and Trump is a massive orange one, I think they need a massive shake up.

By *onkoMan
5 weeks ago

here and there

"We've been following this, I don't really understand it all but I know he has done wrong and been found guilty.

What I can't fathom is felons can't vote, yet they can run for president? How is that right? Not as though my thoughts mean anything but I think America might need to rewrite their strange rules on this, what's the point in letting someone who has been found guilty while in charge of the country (if I have got that right) be allowed to rerun? I mean when these laws were passed they probably didn't ever expect something like this would ever happen but alas it has and now he can rerun and by all accounts, no matter if he got jail time he would be able to pardon himself (again, not sure if I have got this right).

From my limited understanding of US politics (well in general) America seems to be fucked either way, Biden is a bit of a knob and Trump is a massive orange one, I think they need a massive shake up."

If he does become president again he can't actually pardon himself he would need to give up the presidency to a lacky and have then pardon him. (I think)

By *onkoMan
5 weeks ago

here and there

I believe the January 6th criminal cases are the only ones that could prevent him from being president again as he would have committed an insurrection against the country and would be banned under the 14th ammendment

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
5 weeks ago

somewhere

"We've been following this, I don't really understand it all but I know he has done wrong and been found guilty.

From my limited understanding of US politics (well in general) America seems to be fucked either way, Biden is a bit of a knob and Trump is a massive orange one, I think they need a massive shake up.

If he does become president again he can't actually pardon himself he would need to give up the presidency to a lacky and have then pardon him. (I think) "

Oh I see! Thank you, I'm quite invested in this, it's like watching a really bad film yet you can't stop watching.

By *929Man
5 weeks ago

newcastle

If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges, all this shit while blindly ignoring the current president is a racist peadophile with dementia whose own daughter alleges interfered with her, and that’s not even getting started about his filthy deviant cunt of a son

By *partharmonyCouple
5 weeks ago

Ruislip

"Using the D.O.J. to go after his political opponents- Check.

Another one on the list of things the Democrats said would happen under Trump."

It's one of the things Trump said would happen under Trump. He is an authoritarian who has openly stated he would use the DoJ to go after his political opponents. If you think this trial was Biden doing the equivalent as opposed to what the courts are there to do then please present your evidence.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
5 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

It’s good to have the diversion of the political escapades of another country to distract us from the clown show that is our own general election

By *ssex_tomMan
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

God Bless America and don't forget that Rishi got a fixed penalty notice.

This will make Trumps fan base even more supportive.

By *ripfillMan
5 weeks ago

havant

Some people on here may be old enough to remember Letters from America broadcasted by Alister Cooke

One memorable moment was his summary of American politics …on the race to the white house

“You have a Kkk leader and a serial killer running for president in theory

Each with unlimited funds to get them to the electoral public final vote off

One is chosen …. “

It does not make the system right !

Biden v’s Trump neither are good candidates but the electorate has to choose one - Biden won it apparently though Trumps stupidity in handing Covid ( bleach in the blood)

For probably the most powerful country in the world it’s frightening

Just a thought to start your Friday !

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges"

-------------------------------------

I don't think the revenue service ignores discrepancies in accounting records for the common man, in fact they would have been prosecuted sooner.

Trump was investigated, charged, faced trial and found guilty by a jury of his peers, that's how the legal system works in democratic societies with checks and balances along the way.

I can see Trump warming his supporters up for Insurrection Day Holiday...yee-ha

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"God Bless America and don't forget that Rishi got a fixed penalty notice.

This will make Trumps fan base even more supportive. "

------------------------------------

Thankfully his fanbase can't win the election on its own

By *ipshit69Man
5 weeks ago

COVENTRY

To what I’m seeing his supporters are pretty triggered ( no surprise)

Could get nasty

By *eard and TattsCouple
5 weeks ago

Cwmbran

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges, all this shit while blindly ignoring the current president is a racist peadophile with dementia whose own daughter alleges interfered with her, and that’s not even getting started about his filthy deviant cunt of a son "

Finally someone who speaks sense

By *achel SmythTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Farnborough

On the day Trump was elected in 2016, I spoke to an American colleague at work. I said what I couldn’t understand was that America was huge country with some amazingly bright and talented people in … and they best they could come up with to run it was Clinton and Trump. He looked at me said .. well you’ve got Johnson and Corbyn - he had a point!!

Fast forward 8 years … we’ve now got Sunsk and Starmer - de ja vu methinks!

R xx

By *0ng0 furyMan
5 weeks ago

Birkenhead

he's well past his jail time

By *utstandingMan
5 weeks ago

HX

Trump and Brexit were the reasons I renewed my Irish passport.

By *octor ProdMan
5 weeks ago

working Overseas

Speaking to a friend who is high up in the FO, and there are serious concerns in all European governments that Trump will win (something that is looking likely).

The biggest threat being the cuts of funding to Ukraine, with Russia winning that war. He will also pardon himself from the charges relating to the secret documents he had at home, during his last term a lot of European agents were compromised.

By *partharmonyCouple
5 weeks ago

Ruislip

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges, all this shit while blindly ignoring the current president is a racist peadophile with dementia whose own daughter alleges interfered with her, and that’s not even getting started about his filthy deviant cunt of a son

Finally someone who speaks sense "

I have had a look online for such accusations against Joe Biden and I haven't found anything yet. Can you give me a source?

It's worth remembering that the right wing has a huge propaganda machine and happily spews out things like this so I'm not going to take what you say at face value.

It's also worth remembering the Trump wants to be a dictator and he leads a party that is trying to make that happen with plans like Project 2025. If Trump wins, American will have a fascist government.

By *ee69Man
5 weeks ago

glasgow

Why do folk put so much stock in to the potential president of another country lol

By *uckurcumMan
5 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

He's built an empire on sand and is just reaping the rewards of thinking he can fool all the people most of the time ...

He's just one horrid narcissistic man ...bit like Boris Johnson

By *partharmonyCouple
5 weeks ago

Ruislip

"Why do folk put so much stock in to the potential president of another country lol "

Because if Trump wins America will fall into fascism and the Republicans will try to make Trump their dictator. America has a huge effect on the world. Do you really want to be stuck between Russia to the east and a fascist America to the west?

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
5 weeks ago

somewhere

"Why do folk put so much stock in to the potential president of another country lol "

Because, if you watch the films at least, they have their little box with a trigger in it and seem to be keen to flick it (I have no idea how I made that filthy but I managed it).

By *osey WalesMan
5 weeks ago

Surrey

Using his owns words. He is a "very innocent man"

Not just innocent but very.

Sounds like a miscarriage of justice to me

By *WINGStars23Couple
5 weeks ago

Chorley, & East Lanc's

So right, he's a dangerous individual, and not someone you need as a world leader, especially when he can get his dirty little fingers in that box and flick that switch.

Also the last time he was president he cut US funds to nato, that told putin, that nato was less if a threat so i'll make some plans to invade other countries, because nobodies got the capability to stop me... I'll even do flybys around the UK with my long range bombers.

By *ature 4meMan
5 weeks ago

Torquay

"racist peadophile with dementia "

I think that can be applied to Trump.

A friend of Epstein.

Neither are good candidates and it's poor that they are the best the country can come up with

By *partharmonyCouple
5 weeks ago

Ruislip

His lawyer, Michael Cohen, went to prison for his part in this crime. Who was president then (2019)? Donald Trump. Was that a political witch-hunt? Was Trump going after people who had helped him?No. It was the justice department doing its thing.

If that wasn't a politically-motivated trial, why can't this be?

By *ssex_tomMan
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

There are some here feeling uneasy that the Donald might win and England will be poorer off in some way. Well let's think which London Mayor allowed a blimp balloon of the President of the United States to fly over London while Trump was here. It was Mare Khan who gave this disrespect to another country. No Wonder Trump puts America first. Khan should be held to account

By *oodmessMan
5 weeks ago

yumsville

He didn't look too impressed but his grumpy face was something else - don't know who the guy standing next to him was but his grumpy face nearly outshone him, nearly.

By *ipshit69Man
5 weeks ago

COVENTRY

So according to him it was rigged, just like the election was

He has some bloody bad luck when it comes to these things

By *ee69Man
5 weeks ago

glasgow

"Why do folk put so much stock in to the potential president of another country lol

Because if Trump wins America will fall into fascism and the Republicans will try to make Trump their dictator. America has a huge effect on the world. Do you really want to be stuck between Russia to the east and a fascist America to the west? "

Pmsl

By *ee69Man
5 weeks ago

glasgow

"There are some here feeling uneasy that the Donald might win and England will be poorer off in some way. Well let's think which London Mayor allowed a blimp balloon of the President of the United States to fly over London while Trump was here. It was Mare Khan who gave this disrespect to another country. No Wonder Trump puts America first. Khan should be held to account"

Khans a cunt

By *ee69Man
5 weeks ago

glasgow

"Why do folk put so much stock in to the potential president of another country lol

Because, if you watch the films at least, they have their little box with a trigger in it and seem to be keen to flick it (I have no idea how I made that filthy but I managed it)."

lol finger yer box lol

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges, all this shit while blindly ignoring the current president is a racist peadophile with dementia whose own daughter alleges interfered with her, and that’s not even getting started about his filthy deviant cunt of a son

Finally someone who speaks sense "

-----------------'

Why, because they're saying something you want to hear?

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"There are some here feeling uneasy that the Donald might win and England will be poorer off in some way. Well let's think which London Mayor allowed a blimp balloon of the President of the United States to fly over London while Trump was here. It was Mare Khan who gave this disrespect to another country. No Wonder Trump puts America first. Khan should be held to account"

---------------------

What Khan got to do with a Trump illegally mis-managing his tax affairs?

By *ill69888Couple
5 weeks ago

cheltenham

He'll still have his loyal brain dead support who will cry corruption just like him, however it's the undecideds in the swing states this verdict could resonate with most."

Brain dead support? And I guess all those who want a demented old crook such as Joe Biden as President are extremely intelligent eh?…

I’m no fan of Trump but I certainly wouldn’t vote for Biden.

Just goes to show what an absolute mess the US has got itself into…

By *ister_ee_1981Man
5 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

As someone offering an armchair opinion, I cant see how Trump won't be elected. He is riding a wave of "he can do know wrong/everyone is out to get him" but mainly his opposition is a guy who has been, apparently, worse than useless and is basically gifting the presidency to him.

Apparently he will also be able to end the cost of living BS in the states by sheer force of will, and by simply saying "no"

The charges are nothing, if he is elected he will simply pardon himself...

And no, I dont want to see him elected, I just think he cant lose, even if he tried!

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 31/05/24 12:07:25]

By *xx_leatherMan
5 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Trump is a waste of oxygen

Sing along to the star spangled banner

Dum de dum dum

Dum Dum

Dum de dum dum

Dum Dum

By *929Man
5 weeks ago

newcastle

I have had a look online for such accusations against Joe Biden and I haven't found anything yet. Can you give me a source?

It's worth remembering that the right wing has a huge propaganda machine and happily spews out things like this so I'm not going to take what you say at face value.

It's also worth remembering the Trump wants to be a dictator and he leads a party that is trying to make that happen with plans like Project 2025. If Trump wins, American will have a fascist government. "

You only need to watch any of the many videos of him sniffing and groping and kissing kids despite their obvious discomfort if he does that in public I can only begin to imagine what the vile cunt does in public, if anyone can watch those and say they wouldn’t stomp his ribs through his lungs if it was their child there’s something sadly wrong. Even his own son also a nonce with some vile photos out there of him (that came from his own laptop) calls him pedo Pete. The biden are scum

Haha the right wing has a huge propaganda machine but the left doesn’t? Most of the hate for trump is due to left wing media propaganda

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

It's also worth remembering the Trump wants to be a dictator and he leads a party that is trying to make that happen with plans like Project 2025. If Trump wins, American will have a fascist government.

You only need to watch any of the many videos of him sniffing and groping and kissing kids despite their obvious discomfort if he does that in public I can only begin to imagine what the vile cunt does in public, if anyone can watch those and say they wouldn’t stomp his ribs through his lungs if it was their child there’s something sadly wrong. Even his own son also a nonce with some vile photos out there of him (that came from his own laptop) calls him pedo Pete. The biden are scum

Haha the right wing has a huge propaganda machine but the left doesn’t? Most of the hate for trump is due to left wing media propaganda"

I don't know if you're for real or not. But there are definitely a lot of Americans that would prefer to believe in some conspiracy nonsense than actually face the reality that the guy they want in office is a convicted criminal.

Oh, and no propaganda was needed with Trump. He put all his constant brain farts on twitter for everyone to see.

By *AFKA HovisMan
5 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

There's two elements.

Was trump guilty?

Was the investigation politically motivated?

I'd imagine most people couldn't name the thirty odd charges, let alone know the evidence, let alone know the full details of trial. So we have to take the result on gave value.

Now it could be politically motivated timing. I have no comment here. But I'd hope anyone who gets heated here, isn't also on the Rayner witch hunt (who has not been found guilty!)

By *irthandgirthMan
5 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"This will run and run! not the thread!

He will keep appealing and he can afford to"

He cant cover the ~480 million he owes.

It's more the logistics of him going to prison. He is still entitled to secret service protection

By *929Man
5 weeks ago

newcastle

Haha the right wing has a huge propaganda machine but the left doesn’t? Most of the hate for trump is due to left wing media propaganda

I don't know if you're for real or not. But there are definitely a lot of Americans that would prefer to believe in some conspiracy nonsense than actually face the reality that the guy they want in office is a convicted criminal.

Oh, and no propaganda was needed with Trump. He put all his constant brain farts on twitter for everyone to see."

And did those “mean tweets” that upset so many pathetically soft shites feelings detract from his ability to be president in any way?

People so quick to mention dictatorship under trump quicky forget the threats the pedo and his brain dead hag made about forcing everyone to take the clot shot

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Oh, and no propaganda was needed with Trump. He put all his constant brain farts on twitter for everyone to see.

And did those “mean tweets” that upset so many pathetically soft shites feelings detract from his ability to be president in any way?"

Who are you quoting there?

I don't think his insane ramblings on twitter hurt anyone's feelings, as mentioned they were a good way to circumnavigate what the media was saying, and see what was on his mind directly. No one needed "left wing media propaganda".

"

People so quick to mention dictatorship under trump quicky forget the threats the pedo and his brain dead hag made about forcing everyone to take the clot shot "

No comment as this is replying to points other people made. But it sounds heavy on the conspiracy.

By *ssex_tomMan
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Let's be clear here!

All he has done has had sex with a porn star. Every man would do the same with his money. He tried to cover his tracks from the wife. Every man would do the same. He was led by his cock. Every man is.

His mistake was getting caught. Most men don't !

By *heffielderCouple
5 weeks ago

sheffield

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges

I don't think the revenue service ignores discrepancies in accounting records for the common man, in fact they would have been prosecuted sooner.

Trump was investigated, charged, faced trial and found guilty by a jury of his peers, that's how the legal system works in democratic societies with checks and balances along the way.

I can see Trump warming his supporters up for Insurrection Day Holiday...yee-ha"

So I'm guessing if this gets overturned on appeal you would happily accept that?

By *ools and the brainCouple
5 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

He's acting like a petulant child throwing his toys out of his pram.

By *hocolate37Man
5 weeks ago

Heathrow

£34.8 million raised in "donations" from Trump supporters following his conviction...what DO they put in that Kool-Aid?

By *oan of DArcCouple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges

I can see Trump warming his supporters up for Insurrection Day Holiday...yee-ha

So I'm guessing if this gets overturned on appeal you would happily accept that?"

------------------------

Yes of course I would, just as I would anyone else exonerated on appeal, but I'll wait for that judgement before assuming a convicted felon placing an appeal is automatically innocent.

By *xstevenxxMan
5 weeks ago

Ashbourne

"He's acting like a petulant child throwing his toys out of his pram.

"

Just like some on here sometimes

By *zeroMan
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Let's be clear here!

All he has done has had sex with a porn star. Every man would do the same with his money. He tried to cover his tracks from the wife. Every man would do the same. He was led by his cock. Every man is.

His mistake was getting caught. Most men don't ! "

He also ran afoul of the Federal Election Campaign Act, falsified business records and violated state and federal tax laws.

When it comes to money and tricking the State, the USA tend to go for people. Trump is just a VERY high profile target.

By *anifestoMan
5 weeks ago

dublin

What will his chief ass wiper Farage do then? Come back over here to create more division?

"Hoping because of this, he will not be allowed to run for president. We will see fingers crossed. (Though, having been convicted of an even more serious crime and not paid probably his lawyers and certainly the plaintiff, very doubtful.)"

By *ools and the brainCouple
5 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"He's acting like a petulant child throwing his toys out of his pram.

Just like some on here sometimes "

"Hey! I resemble that remark"

By *ikeSM23Man
5 weeks ago

Manchester

"Let's be clear here!

His mistake was getting caught. Most men don't ! "

Let’s be absolutely clear!

Trump’s act of having sex with a porn star out of wedlock is almost irrelevant here. Trump was actually been found guilty of disguising funds paid to the porn star which, together with getting her to sign an NDA, prevented (better, discouraged) her from revealing her side of the story. The issue lies in the fact the funds paid were not disclosed as campaign expenses which (no matter how small or large the actual impact) had a direct bearing on the outcome of DT’s presidential election in 2016. The case, was and still is highly politicised, and whilst it could be considered legally insignificant, it Is uniquely applicable to DT in that he went on to be elected president of America. Fraud happens everywhere and every day agreed, but how often does the person committing the fraud then become a US president?

By *enSiskoMan
5 weeks ago

Cestus 3

"So Trump has been found guilty on all charges. What’s your thoughts?"

My thoughts are this POTUS in court and convicted WTF, I am not a trump fan but his been POTUS and I have never seen a wrong doing POTUS convicted their usually pardoned.

So bare with me when I say Jamie Foxx and P Diddy are so pissed off with Trump they must hate the man, why?

Trump and Stormy Daniels case had passed the statute limit, they had tried to get him before this remember and that was the reason why the statute had passed what hard luck.

So they made a new law that allowed people who had been out of time to bring fresh cases they had a year to do so, with this law Trump found himself in court which leads to todays convictions.

And also Jamie Foxx and P Diddy with the case brought by his former partner because they had tried before but time had run out, but not now.

By *eavilMan
5 weeks ago

Stalybridge

He is as bent as a four dollar bill. His shady dealings have at last caught up with him and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

He has no political acumen, no history of public service or experience, no previous interest in politics. He is in this purely for himself and his cronies. He recently had a meeting with "Big Oil" interests and said that he was prepared to cancel all environmental laws, allow for widespread oil and gas exploration and ban moves to electric vehicles if they gave him One Billion Dollars. Sounds more like Doctor Evil than a presidential candidate.

In a just society this would be the end of his career but unfortunately the idiots that support him will stick vote for him no matter what he does.

If he gets re-elected say goodbye to the USA.

By *ssex_tomMan
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Let's be clear here!

Trump’s act of having sex with a porn star out of wedlock is almost irrelevant here. Trump was actually been found guilty of disguising funds paid to the porn star which, together with getting her to sign an NDA, prevented (better, discouraged) her from revealing her side of the story. The issue lies in the fact the funds paid were not disclosed as campaign expenses which (no matter how small or large the actual impact) had a direct bearing on the outcome of DT’s presidential election in 2016. The case, was and still is highly politicised, and whilst it could be considered legally insignificant, it Is uniquely applicable to DT in that he went on to be elected president of America. Fraud happens everywhere and every day agreed, but how often does the person committing the fraud then become a US president?"

Not sure but Bill Clinton had a Monica. Just as bad

By *ikeSM23Man
5 weeks ago

Manchester

"Let's be clear here!

Trump’s act of having sex with a porn star out of wedlock is almost irrelevant here. Trump was actually been found guilty of disguising funds paid to the porn star which, together with getting her to sign an NDA, prevented (better, discouraged) her from revealing her side of the story. The issue lies in the fact the funds paid were not disclosed as campaign expenses which (no matter how small or large the actual impact) had a direct bearing on the outcome of DT’s presidential election in 2016. The case, was and still is highly politicised, and whilst it could be considered legally insignificant, it Is uniquely applicable to DT in that he went on to be elected president of America. Fraud happens everywhere and every day agreed, but how often does the person committing the fraud then become a US president?

Not sure but Bill Clinton had a Monica. Just as bad "

No correlation at all between Clinton’s actions and Trump’s…… truly no idea why that’s a relevant comment.

By *owestoft ManMan
5 weeks ago

Lowestoft

LOL Another Trial by News Media in America LOL. Similar to how Politics by News Media is run over here.

Personally I really don't care who wins in the Political debauchery although I fear what will happen to Gaza and Ukraine if Trump gets in, similarly I fear the outcome of our economy if labor (misspelt on purpose) gets into power here.

But honestly, if Trump get back in, it will be another significant head bouncing of the News media. Same as when Trump first got into power. The news media are fully responsible by their pathetic attempts to ridicule one opponent against another. I hope for that reason alone Trump gets back into power.

Biden, bless his utter incomprehensible mind, is probably on drugs to keep him looking senile. As for the so called Peace deal they have come up with and supposedly support of both Israel and Hamas is probably another push by the News Media and very likely fake.

For me, I hope Trump gets back into power.

By *ssex_tomMan
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

As sure as eggs are eggs he will not lose votes and the charges seem politically motivated

By *oo hotCouple
5 weeks ago

North West

"As someone offering an armchair opinion, I cant see how Trump won't be elected. He is riding a wave of "he can do know wrong/everyone is out to get him" but mainly his opposition is a guy who has been, apparently, worse than useless and is basically gifting the presidency to him.

Apparently he will also be able to end the cost of living BS in the states by sheer force of will, and by simply saying "no"

The charges are nothing, if he is elected he will simply pardon himself...

And no, I dont want to see him elected, I just think he cant lose, even if he tried!"

Not sure you right with this. Yes, there are a very vocal section of MAGA fanatics both on the streets and in Congress, but the majority of Americans are not stupid.

Donald Trump paid money to several women to keep quiet about the sex they had with Trump whilst he was married to Melanie. This is now not in question as it is not against the law to do do this.

What is against the law is to account those payments as “business expenses” (and claim

Tax relief) when they were “personal expenses” which should have come from Trump’s own pocket. Further, even if these payments had been made personally (which they were not), it is a criminal offence to make such payments as a means of affecting the outcome of an election.

Donald Trump assumed (rightly, or wrongly) that if the salacious stories of him having sex with a porn star were to be made public then this might reduce the number of women who voted for him in 2016.

This is Trump’s ultimate projection. He can shout election interference all he likes, but the truth is that only one person has been found guilty of election interference and that is Donald Trump himself.

By the way, in my opinion this is far from over as I suspect that after now being found guilty of State tax evasion, he may now fall under scrutiny of the IRS for Federal tax evasion.

This is Donald self imploding and anyone assuming that the majority of Americans think that this lying, adulterous grifter is the man for the top job is just deluded.

By *oo hotCouple
5 weeks ago

North West

"As sure as eggs are eggs he will not lose votes and the charges seem politically motivated "

How? Please explain.

Passing off personal expenses as business expenses for the purpose of trying to influence the outcome of an election is a big deal.

That’s tax fraud and election interference just for starters.

By *ild_oatsMan
5 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

Wayne Root, an American conservative television and radio host, author, activist, conservative political commentator and conspiracy fantasist.

Has stated on X (formerly known as Twitter or should that be Twatter) “ Democrats have turned Trump into “America’s Nelson Mandela.””

That means if he goes to jail for 27 years just like Nelson Mandela he will be 104 when he gets released…..

Just in time for the 2052 presidential election….

By *owestoft ManMan
5 weeks ago

Lowestoft

A big difference though lol is that Mandela was jailed for Terrorism acts. Killing many many black men, women and children.

By *unchalMan
5 weeks ago

Dartford

"Delighted he has been found guilty - because he is …

There are brainwashed by biased media ( Fox News in particular ) making out he is on the planet to save mankind

Medlomaniac

I hope it’s the end of him ( unlikely sadly ) "

He is an old, overweight man who doesn’t exercise and seems to have a poor diet. We will just have to wait him out. Not sure we are going to have to wait that long.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Medlomaniac

He is an old, overweight man who doesn’t exercise and seems to have a poor diet. We will just have to wait him out. Not sure we are going to have to wait that long. "

He has access to the type of healthcare most Americans could only ever dream of. They can keep rebuilding him. Robotrump.

By *partharmonyCouple
5 weeks ago

Ruislip

"As sure as eggs are eggs he will not lose votes and the charges seem politically motivated "

What about when Michael Cohen was imprisoned for his part in this crime? That happened during Donald Trump's presidency. Was that Trump persecuting his own allies?

Anybody saying this is politically motivated just seem to be making excuses for this criminal.

By *idnight RamblerMan
5 weeks ago

Pershore

"As sure as eggs are eggs he will not lose votes and the charges seem politically motivated

What about when Michael Cohen was imprisoned for his part in this crime? That happened during Donald Trump's presidency. Was that Trump persecuting his own allies?

Anybody saying this is politically motivated just seem to be making excuses for this criminal."

I think both can be true: he is a criminal, but also, pursuing a court case was politically motivated. Remember Bill Clinton was acquitted in the face of some pretty compelling evidence.

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

It's one of the things Trump said would happen under Trump. He is an authoritarian who has openly stated he would use the DoJ to go after his political opponents. If you think this trial was Biden doing the equivalent as opposed to what the courts are there to do then please present your evidence. "

The evidence would be circumstantial: Hard pressed to find an injured party with this crime, even the bank turned up as a witness for Trump said 'great deal can't wait to do business again'

CEO's (never Trumpers) are on the alphabet news in America saying 'who's next? If they can go after Donald Trump for borrowing money from a bank and paying it back then they can come for any of us'.

For the last seven years Nancy Pelosi has said that she wants to put Trump in jail.

Of course Trump would want revenge after two bullshit impeachments, four years of Russiagate and the election denial and Obama's NSA spying on his campaign eight years ago and all the others shite the democrats pushed through their alphabet media lackeys with their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump is not the problem, he's a symptom of the problem.

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Medlomaniac

He is an old, overweight man who doesn’t exercise and seems to have a poor diet. We will just have to wait him out. Not sure we are going to have to wait that long. "

These 2 posts are not very nice at all.

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

His lawyer, Michael Cohen, went to prison for his part in this crime. Who was president then (2019)? Donald Trump. Was that a political witch-hunt? Was Trump going after people who had helped him?No. It was the justice department doing its thing.

If that wasn't a politically-motivated trial, why can't this be? "

If you think that it was Trump that went after Michael Cohen then can you please present the evidence?

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

Medlomaniac

I thought the same about Joe Biden, he was already a walking death rattle four years ago but alas...

By *AFKA HovisMan
5 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"As sure as eggs are eggs he will not lose votes and the charges seem politically motivated

Anybody saying this is politically motivated just seem to be making excuses for this criminal.

I think both can be true: he is a criminal, but also, pursuing a court case was politically motivated. Remember Bill Clinton was acquitted in the face of some pretty compelling evidence."

also, not "going after" someone can be politically motivated.

Given he was convicted, was someone ducking the decision to prosecute ?

By *weet LisaTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Crawley

If that wasn't a politically-motivated trial, why can't this be?

If you think that it was Trump that went after Michael Cohen then can you please present the evidence?"

I've just re-read and see that you don't think that. Whoops I fucked up there.

By *abioMan
5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

See…. The thing that makes me laugh is that so many people have said things here that are so incorrect… but if you say it loudly and boldly.. you convince yourself

So… let’s try to make it simple

The problem wasn’t just the payments of the hush money as such

Its that he knowingly falsified financial records to hide the fact he was doing to circumvent federal election campaign spending law and/or fraud for personal gains

This case has a lot more in effect to do with the other fraud case against the trump organisation and the 355 million dollar payout he has to make to New York State .. where they found fraud was systemic by fiddling the books and fiddling valuations!

He has also faced fraud settlements in relation to trump university

He has enough fraudulent activity within his own “charitable” presidential foundation where it was ordered by the courts to disband!

It’s not like he is the golden child and doesn’t have “previous”…. And that is just the business stuff without even talking about all the sexual allegations….

By *otMe66Man
5 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"See…. The thing that makes me laugh is that so many people have said things here that are so incorrect… but if you say it loudly and boldly.. you convince yourself

Its that he knowingly falsified financial records to hide the fact he was doing to circumvent federal election campaign spending law and/or fraud for personal gains

This case has a lot more in effect to do with the other fraud case against the trump organisation and the 355 million dollar payout he has to make to New York State .. where they found fraud was systemic by fiddling the books and fiddling valuations!

He has enough fraudulent activity within his own “charitable” presidential foundation where it was ordered by the courts to disband!

It’s not like he is the golden child and doesn’t have “previous”…. And that is just the business stuff without even talking about all the sexual allegations…."

The valuation charge is something I find difficult to understand. The price of business property will fluctuate, I assume it is similar to the UK when the ROI is also a factor in the price? The value would always be speculative, he could place his property on the market for any value he wishes, if someone will pay the asking price it is a deal.

The other point I also find hard to understand is why a bank would loan on property without valuing it independently, if the value didn't match I would assume they would not loan, or ask for a more substantial guarantee.

How did it end up as fraud?

By *AFKA HovisMan
5 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"See…. The thing that makes me laugh is that so many people have said things here that are so incorrect… but if you say it loudly and boldly.. you convince yourself

It’s not like he is the golden child and doesn’t have “previous”…. And that is just the business stuff without even talking about all the sexual allegations….

The valuation charge is something I find difficult to understand. The price of business property will fluctuate, I assume it is similar to the UK when the ROI is also a factor in the price? The value would always be speculative, he could place his property on the market for any value he wishes, if someone will pay the asking price it is a deal.

The other point I also find hard to understand is why a bank would loan on property without valuing it independently, if the value didn't match I would assume they would not loan, or ask for a more substantial guarantee.

"

it's coz he did things like create valuations based on 3x the footprint of a building, or valuing his club as of it could be turned into residential when he has signed agreements today he couldn't.

On some of this I don't get why banks didn't do more due diligence. But that doesn't mean it's not fraud.

By *ackal1Couple
5 weeks ago

Manchester

Anybody saying this is politically motivated just seem to be making excuses for this criminal."

Donald Trump was going to be prosecuted in the same case as Michael Cohen but after he became president the Attorney General William

Barr ( a staunch supporter of Trump ) made the case against Trump go away.

This also debunks the allegations that this recent prosecution was politically motivated as the case was attempted many years earlier and had nothing to do with Biden. With Bill Barr finally out of the way the prosecutors had another go.

I find it incredible that the American political system has brought the choice of corrupt sleazy Trump or doddering Biden.

It shows that money gets you to the top job not necessarily ability. I do note Biden seems to have got the US economy doing well however, and his green policies are very very bold.

The Republicans just seem to want to shout and cause chaos.

Then I look at our buffoon Boris and realise those who live in glass houses!

By *owestoft ManMan
5 weeks ago

Lowestoft

If I had a vote I would definitely vote for Trump. Not that I think it will do anything for Ukraine and even think it might be bad for them. But I do believe Trump is the best for America.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"If I had a vote I would definitely vote for Trump. Not that I think it will do anything for Ukraine and even think it might be bad for them. But I do believe Trump is the best for America."

Do you have an example of why you believe Trump is the best for America?

By *octor ProdMan
5 weeks ago

working Overseas

"If I had a vote I would definitely vote for Trump. Not that I think it will do anything for Ukraine and even think it might be bad for them. But I do believe Trump is the best for America."

Trump has close likes with Putin and a number of agents from friendly countries had their identies revealed under Trump. The FO think his cuts to the Ukraine would threatwn Europe.

Hiw do you feel in yourself about that?

By *heffielderCouple
5 weeks ago

sheffield

"If I had a vote I would definitely vote for Trump. Not that I think it will do anything for Ukraine and even think it might be bad for them. But I do believe Trump is the best for America.

Trump has close likes with Putin and a number of agents from friendly countries had their identies revealed under Trump. The FO think his cuts to the Ukraine would threatwn Europe.

Hiw do you feel in yourself about that?"

I feel like you need to take that tin foil hat off

By *octor ProdMan
5 weeks ago

working Overseas

"If I had a vote I would definitely vote for Trump. Not that I think it will do anything for Ukraine and even think it might be bad for them. But I do believe Trump is the best for America.

Hiw do you feel in yourself about that?

I feel like you need to take that tin foil hat off"

The exposed agents was a news story. As someone who has a friend who is leading the counter misinformation project against Russian interference in the western media, they are very worried about what may happen if Trump gets in.

But hey, facts n shit.

By *ermite12ukMan
5 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"The exposed agents was a news story. As someone who has a friend who is leading the counter misinformation project against Russian interference in the western media, they are very worried about what may happen if Trump gets in.

But hey, facts n shit. "

For what it's worth. I think that Putin has something on Trump....maybe something to do with a certain hotel room Obama stayed in and Trump allegedly invited some professional ladies over.....I digress.

I did think Europe will be toast if Trump gets in. However, Ukraine have until the last 6 months with USA's help mainly, have scared the Russian airforce so much. They're firing their missiles inside Russian airspace. Their tanks are no longer the fighting force they once were and very much depleted.

Overall though, I think in 3.5 years time. Russian, having hopefully built up their war machine, will start rolling into Estonia, and the Baltic States. From there who knows.

But if Trump is in...God help us... he will have pulled the USA out of NATO and basically left us to our own devices.....we'll need more than national service if the Tories get back in.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"The exposed agents was a news story. As someone who has a friend who is leading the counter misinformation project against Russian interference in the western media, they are very worried about what may happen if Trump gets in.

But hey, facts n shit.

For what it's worth. I think that Putin has something on Trump....maybe something to do with a certain hotel room Obama stayed in and Trump allegedly invited some professional ladies over.....I digress.

I did think Europe will be toast if Trump gets in. However, Ukraine have until the last 6 months with USA's help mainly, have scared the Russian airforce so much. They're firing their missiles inside Russian airspace. Their tanks are no longer the fighting force they once were and very much depleted.

Overall though, I think in 3.5 years time. Russian, having hopefully built up their war machine, will start rolling into Estonia, and the Baltic States. From there who knows.

But if Trump is in...God help us... he will have pulled the USA out of NATO and basically left us to our own devices.....we'll need more than national service if the Tories get back in."

Maybe.

I think it just benefits Russia to have the US in state of chaos created by Trumps erratic leadership.

By *abioMan
4 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

He was basically inflating the value of his buildings for the purposes of getting bank loans at lower rates, whilst also lowering the value of the buildings so he would pay lower state taxes….

So how does it end up as fraud… basically what he did was engrossment!

Think of it like this… if was working and took 10 pounds out of the till.. I then take that money and put it on a horse, who then wins…

I then put the original 10 pounds back in the till!!

In effect the winnings are “engrossed earnings… the state says because he was paying a lower interest repayment than he would have done on the bank loans , and the difference on that amount was up to 355 million dollars in state taxes he didn’t pay!

Does that make more sense?

By *abioMan
4 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

But hey, facts n shit.

But if Trump is in...God help us... he will have pulled the USA out of NATO and basically left us to our own devices.....we'll need more than national service if the Tories get back in."

Regarding NATO…. Actually because he floated the idea last time and it was his own republicans that got spooked by it… in the last few days of the trump administration they passed a bill stating that a president cannot unilaterally pull the US out of NATO and it needs senate supermajority (60 votes out of 100) for approval to do it!

By *irldnCouple
4 weeks ago

Brighton

"Russian, having hopefully built up their war machine, will start rolling into Estonia, and the Baltic States."

“Hopefully”????

You support Russia????

By *otMe66Man
4 weeks ago

Terra Firma

He was basically inflating the value of his buildings for the purposes of getting bank loans at lower rates, whilst also lowering the value of the buildings so he would pay lower state taxes….

Think of it like this… if was working and took 10 pounds out of the till.. I then take that money and put it on a horse, who then wins…

In effect the winnings are “engrossed earnings… the state says because he was paying a lower interest repayment than he would have done on the bank loans , and the difference on that amount was up to 355 million dollars in state taxes he didn’t pay!

Does that make more sense? "

It makes perfect sense now I can see it went 2 ways up and down. I think what isn't adding up is a bank not conducting their own assessment of the value to protect their loan, I would have thought that was an agreement if they simply signed it off.

By *tirling DarkCouple
4 weeks ago

Stirling

Hopefully he'll be banned from visiting the UK now.

By *heffielderCouple
4 weeks ago

sheffield

Does that make more sense?

It makes perfect sense now I can see it went 2 ways up and down. I think what isn't adding up is a bank not conducting their own assessment of the value to protect their loan, I would have thought that was an agreement if they simply signed it off."

I think the bank testified in his defence saying they where happy with the terms of the loan.

By *ild_oatsMan
4 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

"

Maybe.

I think it just benefits Russia to have the US in state of chaos created by Trumps erratic leadership. "

You only think…. !!!

Of course it benefits Russia…. It’s a classic case of take advantage of confusion to divide and conquer your enemies….

By *octor ProdMan
4 weeks ago

working Overseas

"

Maybe.

I think it just benefits Russia to have the US in state of chaos created by Trumps erratic leadership.

You only think…. !!!

A similar tactic to the Brexit campaign. If you read the Russia Report, then funds for the Leave Campaign and UKIP came from Russia

Of course it benefits Russia…. It’s a classic case of take advantage of confusion to divide and conquer your enemies…."

By *tuhelCouple
4 weeks ago

Livingstone

Mr Trump commited these crimes and was found guilty. Biden was not involved in the New York State prosecution. So, are you saying Trump should be allowed to walk free or should never have been charged because he is a candidate for a political office?

Remember Isla Brison? This person is a convicted male rapist who feined being a transgender woman to avoid male prison? If running for political office absolves you of all past crimes the candidates list will grow exponentially over night.

By *eard and TattsCouple
4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

-----------------'

Why, because they're saying something you want to hear?"

No because it's true.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
4 weeks ago

golden fields

-----------------'

Why, because they're saying something you want to hear?

No because it's true. "

Pretty sure other people have been charged with fraud. Trump isn't the first.

By *tuhelCouple
4 weeks ago

Livingstone

Because if Trump wins America will fall into fascism and the Republicans will try to make Trump their dictator. America has a huge effect on the world. Do you really want to be stuck between Russia to the east and a fascist America to the west?

Pmsl"

"Pmsl?" Really? You actually think the clear and present threat that the USA could soon be run by a fascist dictator is so humourous you will urinate on yourself? God help us! There are none so blind as those who will not see.

By *tuhelCouple
4 weeks ago

Livingstone

"If it was anyone other than Donald trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges, all this shit while blindly ignoring the current president is a racist peadophile with dementia whose own daughter alleges interfered with her, and that’s not even getting started about his filthy deviant cunt of a son "

"If it was anyone other than Donald Trump they wouldn’t even have faced charges - " It is a matter of public record New York State has issued nearly 9,800 Felony Charges of Falsifying Business Records Since 2015. Why should Trump be excused his 34 charges?

The Republican run House of Representatives and RNC, with all their massive resources, spent 4 years trying to find any evidence to prove President Biden is guilty of high crimes and mistermeaners. To date they have failed.

I trust sincerely you personally have incontrvertable proof to support your assertion that the current President of the USA is quote "a racist peadophile [sic]" should action be taken against you at some time in the future.

By *eard and TattsCouple
4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

[Removed by poster at 03/06/24 07:38:17]

By *eard and TattsCouple
4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

The levels of cope in this thread are off the charts

By *tuhelCouple
4 weeks ago

Livingstone

"The levels of cope in this thread are off the charts "

What is cope?

By *eard and TattsCouple
4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

What does cope in slang mean?

In slang terms, 'cope' refers to a mechanism or a self-delusion that an individual clings to in order to survive a situation that seems insurmountable

I see this alot with the anti trump movement and Robert Dr niro displayed untold levels the other day

By *tuhelCouple
4 weeks ago

Livingstone

"

In slang terms, 'cope' refers to a mechanism or a self-delusion that an individual clings to in order to survive a situation that seems insurmountable

I see this alot with the anti trump movement and Robert Dr niro displayed untold levels the other day "

Ah. Thank you for that explanation. There is certainly a need for people who oppose Trump to cling onto the hope that sufficient people will grasp what is going on to prevent a second unending term for Trump.

I would suggest it is equally matched by the collective psychosis of the Trump supporters who, even faced with the evidence of their own eyes and ears, cannot accept Trump is anything less than a living God who never does anything wrong.

By *eard and TattsCouple
4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

"

I see this alot with the anti trump movement and Robert Dr niro displayed untold levels the other day

Ah. Thank you for that explanation. There is certainly a need for people who oppose Trump to cling onto the hope that sufficient people will grasp what is going on to prevent a second unending term for Trump.

I would suggest it is equally matched by the collective psychosis of the Trump supporters who, even faced with the evidence of their own eyes and ears, cannot accept Trump is anything less than a living God who never does anything wrong. "

I see both sides now, having once leaned more to the right it's safe to say I'm going back to my center and focusing on the things I have now instead of being bogged down in two old fuckers fighting for power.

Post new Message to Thread