Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

I don't think I want to live on earth anymore

Jump to newest

By *oulderingBear OP   Man
18 weeks ago

Falme

Following on from the ICC thread when the attitude of those in power to cause the people to act like this means the arrest warrant should also be issued in the categories of crimes against humanity as well as the current one for war crimes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz9950n003yo.amp

Long story short Israeli civilians are destroying the aid meant to be going into Gaza.

Stop the planet I want off please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appyPandaMan
18 weeks ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Following on from the ICC thread when the attitude of those in power to cause the people to act like this means the arrest warrant should also be issued in the categories of crimes against humanity as well as the current one for war crimes.

Long story short Israeli civilians are destroying the aid meant to be going into Gaza.

Stop the planet I want off please."

I feel the same way. We as a species went from small personal communities to large self serving states too quickly and it's driven our inherent tribalism mad, especially with how we have weapons capable of such destruction while still having mindsets better suited to swords and spears. The only winners in wars like this are those selling the weapons.

Don't like Hamas at all, but militant groups like them don't arise from nowhere, and the sheer destruction of Gaza as well as the increased abuse and horrendous treatment of people in the west bank going completely ignored at the moment is just going to cause more resistance, whether the folk join Hamas or some other organisation due to how obvious it is politics and diplomacy has failed these people.

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

"Following on from the ICC thread when the attitude of those in power to cause the people to act like this means the arrest warrant should also be issued in the categories of crimes against humanity as well as the current one for war crimes.

I feel the same way. We as a species went from small personal communities to large self serving states too quickly and it's driven our inherent tribalism mad, especially with how we have weapons capable of such destruction while still having mindsets better suited to swords and spears. The only winners in wars like this are those selling the weapons.

Don't like Hamas at all, but militant groups like them don't arise from nowhere, and the sheer destruction of Gaza as well as the increased abuse and horrendous treatment of people in the west bank going completely ignored at the moment is just going to cause more resistance, whether the folk join Hamas or some other organisation due to how obvious it is politics and diplomacy has failed these people. "

IDF terrorists have bombed a tent camp housing displaced people in a designed safe zone in Rafah, killing at least 35 Palestinians, according to officials. Many of the victims were women and children. IDF latest attack on an area designated as a safe zone in Rafah shows that Israel is ignoring the ICJ. They are completely disregarding the binding, provisional measures issued by the International Court of Justice, which just two days ago ordered Israel to stop any military action in Rafah, Under normal circumstances, civilians are safe under the UN flag. But these are not normal circumstances, and Israel is not a normal state. We’ve seen repeated attacks, verbal attacks from the Israeli envoy to the UN as well as high ranking officials in Israel, calling UNRWA a front for Hamas. And it has had a huge effect on UNRWA. Many UNRWA schools, health facilities, shelter locations have been bombed by Israel. Not to mention that 193 UN humanitarian staff have been killed under Israeli bombardment. And the vast majority of those have been UNRWA Palestinian employees in Gaza.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
17 weeks ago

nearby

Dwarfed by the impact of climate change and man’s destruction of the planet.

Scientists claim a third of plant and animal species could be gone over the next 50 years

The UN claims climate change and war will displace 1.2bn people. Israel has made a start with the displacement of 2 million people in Gaza to ‘safe zones’ so they can bomb them there.

Very doubtful there are any Israeli hostages left alive the bodies recovered were murdered by the Islamic butchers

UK’s close allie the USA supplied the bombs for this and reported the Uk RAF using our tax money located the targets with over 50 surveillance sortees run for the IDF

As we have seen in the USA anti war demonstrations have been shut down and new uk laws intended to keep people quiet if they disagree. .

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

Don't like Hamas at all, but militant groups like them don't arise from nowhere, and the sheer destruction of Gaza as well as the increased abuse and horrendous treatment of people in the west bank going completely ignored at the moment is just going to cause more resistance, whether the folk join Hamas or some other organisation due to how obvious it is politics and diplomacy has failed these people.

IDF terrorists have bombed a tent camp housing displaced people in a designed safe zone in Rafah, killing at least 35 Palestinians, according to officials. Many of the victims were women and children. IDF latest attack on an area designated as a safe zone in Rafah shows that Israel is ignoring the ICJ. They are completely disregarding the binding, provisional measures issued by the International Court of Justice, which just two days ago ordered Israel to stop any military action in Rafah, Under normal circumstances, civilians are safe under the UN flag. But these are not normal circumstances, and Israel is not a normal state. We’ve seen repeated attacks, verbal attacks from the Israeli envoy to the UN as well as high ranking officials in Israel, calling UNRWA a front for Hamas. And it has had a huge effect on UNRWA. Many UNRWA schools, health facilities, shelter locations have been bombed by Israel. Not to mention that 193 UN humanitarian staff have been killed under Israeli bombardment. And the vast majority of those have been UNRWA Palestinian employees in Gaza.

"

IDF Nazi terrorists has waged at least 450 attacks on Gaza’s healthcare facilities during this genocide, killing 723 health workers and injuring 924 more, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO). Palestinians are traumatised by IDF terrorists will retaliate to the Ireland, Spain and Norway recognitions by attacking more civilians and killing unarmed civilians, women, children and babies. This is because every time something happens at the international level, there is a surge in violent attacks on women and children not just in Gaza but in West Bank too.

By *atEvolutionCouple
17 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"I don't think I want to live on earth anymore "

It's the thrill of the chase. Live Long and Prosper V

By *otMe66Man
17 weeks ago

Terra Firma

IDF Nazi terrorists has waged at least 450 attacks on Gaza’s healthcare facilities during this genocide, killing 723 health workers and injuring 924 more, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO). Palestinians are traumatised by IDF terrorists will retaliate to the Ireland, Spain and Norway recognitions by attacking more civilians and killing unarmed civilians, women, children and babies. This is because every time something happens at the international level, there is a surge in violent attacks on women and children not just in Gaza but in West Bank too."

I understand the latest attack by the IDF airforce was in retaliation for the rockets fired at Tel Aviv.

I simply do not understand why they would fire rockets at this point, surely they understand now that Israel will go hard on such attacks.

Those poor people being killed mean nothing to either side, and if people really want a ceasefire they should be protesting about both sides, not taking a side.

By *anJenny 181Couple
17 weeks ago

Preston

Money, power, greed, is the root cause of 90% of the worlds problems

They create poverty, hunger, disease, hatred & division

Each and every one of us should look at ourselves & stop getting drawn into attacking those that are different

Let's look towards peace and love support and friendship, solidarity is key to a better society

By *enSiskoMan
17 weeks ago

Cestus 3

"Dwarfed by the impact of climate change and man’s destruction of the planet.

Scientists claim a third of plant and animal species could be gone over the next 50 years

The UN claims climate change and war will displace 1.2bn people. Israel has made a start with the displacement of 2 million people in Gaza to ‘safe zones’ so they can bomb them there.

Very doubtful there are any Israeli hostages left alive the bodies recovered were murdered by the Islamic butchers

UK’s close allie the USA supplied the bombs for this and reported the Uk RAF using our tax money located the targets with over 50 surveillance sortees run for the IDF

As we have seen in the USA anti war demonstrations have been shut down and new uk laws intended to keep people quiet if they disagree. . "

Plus birth rates have dropped and continue to do so.

By *enSiskoMan
17 weeks ago

Cestus 3

IDF Nazi terrorists has waged at least 450 attacks on Gaza’s healthcare facilities during this genocide, killing 723 health workers and injuring 924 more, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO). Palestinians are traumatised by IDF terrorists will retaliate to the Ireland, Spain and Norway recognitions by attacking more civilians and killing unarmed civilians, women, children and babies. This is because every time something happens at the international level, there is a surge in violent attacks on women and children not just in Gaza but in West Bank too.

I understand the latest attack by the IDF airforce was in retaliation for the rockets fired at Tel Aviv.

I simply do not understand why they would fire rockets at this point, surely they understand now that Israel will go hard on such attacks.

Those poor people being killed mean nothing to either side, and if people really want a ceasefire they should be protesting about both sides, not taking a side. "

I imagined if I was born in Gaza what kind of a person would I be, living under a state that controls me due to the fear of what they do to me.

Knowing that my water is on for a few hours a day including my electric and internet and aircon, I have a pass with an id number that I have to show to get around, fearing the constant threat of being beaten put in prison or shot let alone bombed.

I rewatched a movie the other day about a piano player who was living in Germany and was a jew, at the time before the 2nd ww began, it was like watching the news now, and I am sure there is a term for people who inflict the same suffering they experienced on others and think they are doing the right thing just as their aggressors did.

Now after months of this, I see what the Palestinians are doing, they are showing the world what has been done to them for years decades, it took that action for me to fully see how Gaza's people are living, and I know I wouldn't stand for it.

Just a shame they felt they had to put their lives on the line for the world to see.

The German, polish and Russian jews never had the chance to let us know as out governments of the time kept it hush hush.

By *otMe66Man
17 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Those poor people being killed mean nothing to either side, and if people really want a ceasefire they should be protesting about both sides, not taking a side.

I imagined if I was born in Gaza what kind of a person would I be, living under a state that controls me due to the fear of what they do to me.

Knowing that my water is on for a few hours a day including my electric and internet and aircon, I have a pass with an id number that I have to show to get around, fearing the constant threat of being beaten put in prison or shot let alone bombed.

I rewatched a movie the other day about a piano player who was living in Germany and was a jew, at the time before the 2nd ww began, it was like watching the news now, and I am sure there is a term for people who inflict the same suffering they experienced on others and think they are doing the right thing just as their aggressors did.

Now after months of this, I see what the Palestinians are doing, they are showing the world what has been done to them for years decades, it took that action for me to fully see how Gaza's people are living, and I know I wouldn't stand for it.

Just a shame they felt they had to put their lives on the line for the world to see.

The German, polish and Russian jews never had the chance to let us know as out governments of the time kept it hush hush."

I'm not really following your post, what do you mean by, the Palestinians felt they had to put their lives on the line for the world to see.

By *enSiskoMan
17 weeks ago

Cestus 3

The German, polish and Russian jews never had the chance to let us know as out governments of the time kept it hush hush.

I'm not really following your post, what do you mean by, the Palestinians felt they had to put their lives on the line for the world to see."

It is not new you know, plenty of other races of people have had to resort to the same kind of action, but we call such people terrorists.

But to another they are freedom fighters.

By *otMe66Man
17 weeks ago

Terra Firma

I'm not really following your post, what do you mean by, the Palestinians felt they had to put their lives on the line for the world to see.

It is not new you know, plenty of other races of people have had to resort to the same kind of action, but we call such people terrorists.

But to another they are freedom fighters."

I see, you are removing mention of hamas and replacing it with Palestinians?

Do you think that is the correct thing to do? Would that not play into the hands of the IDF and surely there are many Palestinians who are not hamas?

By *emma StonesTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Crewe

Have you noticed that terrorists always come from countries that have been occupied. I'm sure the Nazis considered the French resistance as terrorists

Post new Message to Thread