By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Natalie Elphick, Dover

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

To avoid the DWP unemployed harsh schemes she's helped to implement?

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"To avoid the DWP unemployed harsh schemes she's helped to implement?"

She blames the small boats (I didn't fully listen to the news).

By *irldnCouple
3 weeks ago

Brighton

The buoyant Labour leader told Mr Sunak: "If one week a Tory MP who is also a doctor says the Prime Minister can't be trusted with the NHS and joins Labour, and the next week the Tory MP for Dover on the front line of the small boats crisis says the Prime Minister cannot be trusted with our borders, and joins Labour. What is the point of this failed Government staggering on?"

OUCH!

By *atEvolutionCouple
3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Elphick backed Truss. Enough said.

By *orses and PoniesMan
3 weeks ago

Ealing

"The buoyant Labour leader told Mr Sunak: "If one week a Tory MP who is also a doctor says the Prime Minister can't be trusted with the NHS and joins Labour, and the next week the Tory MP for Dover on the front line of the small boats crisis says the Prime Minister cannot be trusted with our borders, and joins Labour. What is the point of this failed Government staggering on?"

OUCH!"

. Who cares about what one MP who is also a Doctor says about the NHS. Last time I checked the

the currrent government still had a substantial majority. Doctors and simply highly paid civil servants. They have no right to tell the government how to run the country . I voted for MPs , not Doctors to run the country. How many of these Doctors could replicate the success of Boris Johnson or Lizz Truss . ?

The problems at the borders are due to left wing lawyers lining there own pockets at public expense. We should be taking any steps necessary to prevent the the boats landing and withdraw any legal aid which is being used to help people all of whom have entered the country illegally .

It looks like a lot of lawyers could not care less about the country , they just want to line their own pockets.

The government have hardly failed. If Labour are elected everyone will lose out.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"The buoyant Labour leader told Mr Sunak: "If one week a Tory MP who is also a doctor says the Prime Minister can't be trusted with the NHS and joins Labour, and the next week the Tory MP for Dover on the front line of the small boats crisis says the Prime Minister cannot be trusted with our borders, and joins Labour. What is the point of this failed Government staggering on?"

OUCH!"

I think I heard on the news the best Sunak is hoping for is a hung parliament.

By *atEvolutionCouple
3 weeks ago

The prediction so far is that Labour won't have a majority government if elected at the GE. (according to analysts following the recent locals)

After all these years, what is it about Labour that people still don't trust?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

"The prediction so far is that Labour won't have a majority government if elected at the GE. (according to analysts following the recent locals)

After all these years, what is it about Labour that people still don't trust?"

They don't have the same PR and election budget as the Tories. They don't have the same level of support from the media.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

OUCH!. Who cares about what one MP who is also a Doctor says about the NHS. Last time I checked the

the currrent government still had a substantial majority. Doctors and simply highly paid civil servants. They have no right to tell the government how to run the country . I voted for MPs , not Doctors to run the country. How many of these Doctors could replicate the success of Boris Johnson or Lizz Truss . ?

"

This made me laugh more than anything else I've ever read on here. Bravo.

"

The problems at the borders are due to left wing lawyers lining there own pockets at public expense. We should be taking any steps necessary to prevent the the boats landing and withdraw any legal aid which is being used to help people all of whom have entered the country illegally .

It looks like a lot of lawyers could not care less about the country , they just want to line their own pockets.

The government have hardly failed. If Labour are elected everyone will lose out. "

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"The prediction so far is that Labour won't have a majority government if elected at the GE. (according to analysts following the recent locals)

Voting apathy is more dangerous to Labour than mistrust.

Why can't people be at least logical and see that the Tories have run out of steam. We need a "new broom"

By *AFKA HovisMan
3 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

interesting. What analysis ?

By *9alMan
3 weeks ago

Bridgend

I find it worrying that the Labour party is welcoming very right wing Tories but excluding MPs with genuine labour views, Dianne About , Corbin etc

By *atEvolutionCouple
3 weeks ago

After all these years, what is it about Labour that people still don't trust?interesting. What analysis ?"

There are a few reports like this . . .

https://news.sky.com/story/labours-future-success-is-less-clear-cut-after-the-local-elections-13128314

By *astandFeistyCouple
3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

They don't have the same PR and election budget as the Tories. They don't have the same level of support from the media."

We've been through media support before, you're far from right.

As far as election budget goes, it's correct that the Tories spend more, LD also spent more than labour in 2019 so if its about money, LD should have more seats than Labour. Going by the fact that they don't, I call that bollocks.

By *eroy1000Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

If they carry on like this labour will be in office before the GE. The thing that surprised me a bit is that she will not be standing for election at the GE, at least not in her current constituency. I assumed that it was another case of protecting her position. I believe she is allowed to apply for another area though so maybe that's already been plotted and agreed. Interestingly, apparently Jacob Reece Mogg said she was further to the right than he was so quite a leap which seems to have upset the momentum side of Labour

By *idnight RamblerMan
3 weeks ago

Pershore

This has the potential to seriously backfire. Is it good judgement for Starmer to allow right-wing Tories into the party?

By *mateur100Man
3 weeks ago

nr faversham

"This has the potential to seriously backfire. Is it good judgement for Starmer to allow right-wing Tories into the party?"

Im sure she has slagged off the labour party and labour MPs will have done the same to her and yet now they love each other. It's indicative of the poor quality of MP we have today, and no I'm not going to stand as one, I'll simply emigrate as many others will

By *ostindreamsMan
3 weeks ago

London

I will be voting labour this time. Though Starmer isn't great, I think the Tories need to start fresh. They need time out of the government, get rid of the trash and rebuild the party.

But.. I also have a lingering fear. Starmer made the party electable by making them more moderate. Lots of people including me are still scared that Labour may win the election with a moderate face and eventually move to far left. After all, Rishi Sunak became the PM without having popular support of the people. What if Dianne Abbott becomes the PM?

By *ostindreamsMan
3 weeks ago

London

"This has the potential to seriously backfire. Is it good judgement for Starmer to allow right-wing Tories into the party?"

It's not like politicians have a sense of shame and actually believe in the ideology they claim to support

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

OUCH!. Who cares about what one MP who is also a Doctor says about the NHS. Last time I checked the

The government have hardly failed. If Labour are elected everyone will lose out. "

As the reality of what's coming gets ever closer you become more funny..

How was Truss successful..?

By *mateur100Man
3 weeks ago

nr faversham

The government have hardly failed. If Labour are elected everyone will lose out.

As the reality of what's coming gets ever closer you become more funny..

How was Truss successful..? "

The Tory parliamentary party voted her in, not the electorate. Those idiots are interested in themselves....Luke every other councillor, MP and lord in my opinion

By *otMe66Man
3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"What if Dianne Abbott becomes the PM? "

Hell would freeze over

By *otMe66Man
3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

They don't have the same PR and election budget as the Tories. They don't have the same level of support from the media.

We've been through media support before, you're far from right.

As far as election budget goes, it's correct that the Tories spend more, LD also spent more than labour in 2019 so if its about money, LD should have more seats than Labour. Going by the fact that they don't, I call that bollocks. "

By *AFKA HovisMan
3 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

struggling. Although some still trotting out good memes. Legal aid as a pocket liner is a classic.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
3 weeks ago

nearby

Burnham writing in the guardian today thinks it’s a December election

Braverman told Sunak to start digging out of the mess but time has run out. He’s pinning his hopes on falling interest rates off the back of falling inflation. Brexit going nowhere in the short term and deporting 50,000 to Rwanda he’s with the birds

Tories have nothing and 63 of their MPs are reported to be standing down.

By *irldnCouple
3 weeks ago

Brighton

B

E

S

T

T

R

O

L

L

I

N

G

E

V

E

R

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

I will be voting labour this time.

...What if Dianne Abbott becomes the PM? "

Hester might lose the NHS software contract

By *idnight RamblerMan
3 weeks ago

Pershore

The government HAVE failed and in doing so ushered in Labour who will be an unmitigated disaster. If you want a laugh Google Birmingham Airport reviews - a Labour run enterprise. Currently in meltdown and possibly the worst run airport in the world.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

LOL

"The government have hardly failed"

Been in a deep sleep for 14 years? We could sleep walk for more of the same but it would not be a Great Britain left at the end of it.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

LOL

Been in a deep sleep for 14 years? We could sleep walk for more of the same but it would not be a Great Britain left at the end of it. "

It's not a great Britain now

By *abioMan
3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Natalie Elphick, Dover"

I do wonder why labour would take her….

I would have said “sorry, we have standards” and let her go independent

By *orses and PoniesMan
3 weeks ago

Ealing

LOL

Been in a deep sleep for 14 years? We could sleep walk for more of the same but it would not be a Great Britain left at the end of it. "

. During the last 14 years the current government won three elections. It seems that the majority of the electorate agree with me , not you..

It was fourteen years of non stop success.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

LOL

Been in a deep sleep for 14 years? We could sleep walk for more of the same but it would not be a Great Britain left at the end of it. . During the last 14 years the current government won three elections. It seems that the majority of the electorate agree with me , not you..

It was fourteen years of non stop success. "

Careful mate. One day you'll believe the crap you write.

By *eroy1000Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Natalie Elphick, Dover

I would have said “sorry, we have standards” and let her go independent "

Seems that is what several Labour MP's are also saying. Given neither defector is standing at the next GE it seems more of a PR exercise but this latest one seems to also be producing negative headlines.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
3 weeks ago

nearby

And today ex tax dodging chancellor Nadhim Zahawi says he is to stand down as MP at next general election

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

LOL

Been in a deep sleep for 14 years? We could sleep walk for more of the same but it would not be a Great Britain left at the end of it. . During the last 14 years the current government won three elections. It seems that the majority of the electorate agree with me , not you..

Amazing

By *ister_ee_1981Man
3 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

Just remember, whoever you vote for, whatever colour rosette you vote for, The Government gets in.

By *AFKA HovisMan
3 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

LOL

the first 5 years were a collation. So not a majority there.

But tbf the Tories are good at winning elections. I guess that is a measure of success.

By *idnight RamblerMan
3 weeks ago

Pershore

LOL

They kept that a closely guarded secret

By *orses and PoniesMan
3 weeks ago

Ealing

"And today ex tax dodging chancellor Nadhim Zahawi says he is to stand down as MP at next general election

"

It sounds like you need to become more familiar with taxation legislation. He is hardly a tax dodger . There was a dispute about how some income should be treated and rather than fight the case he decided to settle it with a penalty.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
3 weeks ago

Cumbria

LOL

It was fourteen years of non stop success. the first 5 years were a collation. So not a majority there.

But tbf the Tories are good at winning elections. I guess that is a measure of success. "

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too.

3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"And today ex tax dodging chancellor Nadhim Zahawi says he is to stand down as MP at next general election

It sounds like you need to become more familiar with taxation legislation. He is hardly a tax dodger . There was a dispute about how some income should be treated and rather than fight the case he decided to settle it with a penalty. "

He was caught bang to rights and bunged up as it was the least reputational damage, if he hadn't been guilty as found then surely he would have fought his case?

Plus he was sacked for breaking the ministerial code yes?

3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Natalie Elphick, Dover

I would have said “sorry, we have standards” and let her go independent "

This looked a better option but they went for political theatrics which I think is a mistake given the message they want to sell..

By *estivalMan
3 weeks ago

borehamwood

LOL

It was fourteen years of non stop success. the first 5 years were a collation. So not a majority there.

But tbf the Tories are good at winning elections. I guess that is a measure of success.

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too."

its not just recently, labour have been tory lite since 97 thats why blair got in, they had a few years with corbyn trying to take them back to there roots and got there arse handed to them so now they gone back to the thing that gets them elected

3 weeks ago

in Lancashire

LOL

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too.its not just recently, labour have been tory lite since 97 thats why blair got in, they had a few years with corbyn trying to take them back to there roots and got there arse handed to them so now they gone back to the thing that gets them elected"

The reality that it's the centre that gets a party in power ..

Plus opposition parties don't 'win' elections, the party in power especially long term where we are now lose them..

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

LOL

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too.its not just recently, labour have been tory lite since 97 thats why blair got in, they had a few years with corbyn trying to take them back to there roots and got there arse handed to them so now they gone back to the thing that gets them elected"

Bear in mind there was a large swell of support and Corbyn did very well in his first election. Rattled the Tories and the establishment and they conducted an effective smear campaign against him. That's what finished him off as Labour leader.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

LOL

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too.its not just recently, labour have been tory lite since 97 thats why blair got in, they had a few years with corbyn trying to take them back to there roots and got there arse handed to them so now they gone back to the thing that gets them elected

The reality that it's the centre that gets a party in power ..

Plus opposition parties don't 'win' elections, the party in power especially long term where we are now lose them..

"

The party that best represents the interests of those with the most money always gets elected.

By *idnight RamblerMan
3 weeks ago

Pershore

What if she's a 'plant', embedded in Labour's ranks to learn their dirty secrets? Then 6 weeks before the GE a tell-all expose in the DM. Would the Tories sink that low?

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

LOL

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too.its not just recently, labour have been tory lite since 97 thats why blair got in, they had a few years with corbyn trying to take them back to there roots and got there arse handed to them so now they gone back to the thing that gets them elected

Bear in mind there was a large swell of support and Corbyn did very well in his first election. Rattled the Tories and the establishment and they conducted an effective smear campaign against him. That's what finished him off as Labour leader."

3 failed elections. He should have gone after the 2nd.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
3 weeks ago

Cumbria

LOL

That’s a fair point, I think Labour under Blair were quite as Tory-lite as Labour under Starmer has become.

By *usie pTV/TS
3 weeks ago

taunton

This all seems wrong to me surely if they don't want to be a tory MP anymore they should resign and a by election be held

By *otMe66Man
3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"This all seems wrong to me surely if they don't want to be a tory MP anymore they should resign and a by election be held"

The devil is in the detail, the electorate vote for their preferred candidate, not a party.

By *ostindreamsMan
3 weeks ago

London

LOL

The only goal of the Conservative Party is to be in power, it’s what they believe they were born to do. Principles mean little to them, it’s why they are so good at winning elections. Sadly, the Labour Party now seem to feel it’s the only way they can too."

Staying in power is the only goal of pretty much every politician out there. Principles are just tools they use. If there is a new vacuum in political philosophy that seems to get a reasonable support from people, some politician will dive in irrespective of what their principles were before that. Humans are as fickle as that.

By *irldnCouple
3 weeks ago

Brighton

"This all seems wrong to me surely if they don't want to be a tory MP anymore they should resign and a by election be held

The devil is in the detail, the electorate vote for their preferred candidate, not a party."

That is obviously technically correct but I strongly suspect most people vote for the party they support regardless of who the MP is. The idea of an MP being focused mainly on their constituents priorities comes under severe challenge when party whips force MPs to vote a certain way.

By *AFKA HovisMan
3 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"This all seems wrong to me surely if they don't want to be a tory MP anymore they should resign and a by election be held

The devil is in the detail, the electorate vote for their preferred candidate, not a party."

but the candidate stands on a party manifesto. Otherwise what's the point of parties ?

By *usie pTV/TS
3 weeks ago

taunton

The two people who were lined up to stand for labour in these constuinces must be a bit pissed off at the moment if these two ex tories are muscling in on their patch

By *irldnCouple
3 weeks ago

Brighton

"The two people who were lined up to stand for labour in these constuinces must be a bit pissed off at the moment if these two ex tories are muscling in on their patch"

I thought she was standing down at the GE? This feels more like a statement against Sunak right now. Still “feels” odd though!

By *otMe66Man
3 weeks ago

Terra Firma

The devil is in the detail, the electorate vote for their preferred candidate, not a party.but the candidate stands on a party manifesto. Otherwise what's the point of parties ?"

I don't make the rules

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
3 weeks ago

Kent

Awful woman, nasty spiteful hypocrite.

By *eroy1000Man
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

"The two people who were lined up to stand for labour in these constuinces must be a bit pissed off at the moment if these two ex tories are muscling in on their patch"

From what I read, neither of these are standing for election at the GE. Certainly not in the constituencies that they currently represent so those already lined up by Labour will still be the candidates. They could apply to represent a different area but I guess that depends on if any area's are free. Interestingly apparently yesterday Jacob Reece Mogg said this particular lady was further to the right than he is. Today SKS says she fits right in to the Labour way. Shows just how much he has moved the party.

By *wosmilersCouple
3 weeks ago

Heathrowish

"What if she's a 'plant', embedded in Labour's ranks to learn their dirty secrets? Then 6 weeks before the GE a tell-all expose in the DM. Would the Tories sink that low?"

Absolutely.....she will then retire to an island where she can sip Mojitos with the two gunmen from the grassy knoll.

By *oubleswing2019Man
3 weeks ago

Colchester

The devil is in the detail, the electorate vote for their preferred candidate, not a party.but the candidate stands on a party manifesto. Otherwise what's the point of parties ?"

I think it's perfectly fine for an MP to support the general aims of their party. I think it's also perfectly fine for the MP to have their own conscience and oppose some aims if they feel so inclined.

Otherwise you end with a party of nodding yes folk, and no one challenges up the line. Power must always be kept in check, and that goes for sovereign power too.

(Russia just left the room...)

By *atEvolutionCouple
3 weeks ago

Well, this is turning out to be quite the backfire for Labour. Ms Elphicke is quite the poison chalice. The Labour Party better hope she keeps to her word and doesn't stand for re-election.

By *altenkommandoMan
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

The likes of Dianne Abbot anywhere near government?

What don’t I trust about Labour? Starting with BLiar and Brown fukcing the economy (remember the “there’s no money left” note from Liam Byrne?) and thr total economic illiteracy of Dodds and the front bench? Stand by for even higher taxes, greater incompetence and pigate public sector waste.

Their total ideological capture on issues like carbon net zero (ruinously expensive and pointless when China and India are doing little to stop their carbon output - we will just end up cold, dark, and broke to make no difference, something the Chinese are happy for us to do), gender ideology, open borders, and “progressivism” which you can usually take to be their verion of “tolerance” enforced with brutal totalitarian zeal.

How about defence? Nandy wanted to abolish the armed forces and replace it with a “Peace Force”. The only reason it worked in the 50s-80’s with Germany and Japan was the US had to step in because those countries having expeditionary military capability was unpalatable, but in reality we all paid for it financially and militarily through NATO.

Starmer, more faces than the town hall clock. At least you know what type of consistent technocratic shithouses you get with Sunak and Hunt.

Brexit. It was never properly or fully delivered the way we wanted (why the fukc are we still in the ECHR?) and you know Starner will try and drag us back into that sclerotic, unaccountable miasma one way or another.

The power held by the unions who no-one votes into office.

And they arfe just the reasons I can think of quickly….

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

What don’t I trust about Labour? Starting with BLiar and Brown fukcing the economy (remember the “there’s no money left” note from Liam Byrne?) and thr total economic illiteracy of Dodds and the front bench? Stand by for even higher taxes, greater incompetence and pigate public sector waste.

Their total ideological capture on issues like carbon net zero (ruinously expensive and pointless when China and India are doing little to stop their carbon output - we will just end up cold, dark, and broke to make no difference, something the Chinese are happy for us to do), gender ideology, open borders, and “progressivism” which you can usually take to be their verion of “tolerance” enforced with brutal totalitarian zeal.

How about defence? Nandy wanted to abolish the armed forces and replace it with a “Peace Force”. The only reason it worked in the 50s-80’s with Germany and Japan was the US had to step in because those countries having expeditionary military capability was unpalatable, but in reality we all paid for it financially and militarily through NATO.

Starmer, more faces than the town hall clock. At least you know what type of consistent technocratic shithouses you get with Sunak and Hunt.

Brexit. It was never properly or fully delivered the way we wanted (why the fukc are we still in the ECHR?) and you know Starner will try and drag us back into that sclerotic, unaccountable miasma one way or another.

And they arfe just the reasons I can think of quickly…. "

Daily Express bingo full house.

By *altenkommandoMan
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

Daily Express bingo full house. "

Don’t read it. Or the Sun, or anything else that fits your ideological stereotype.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Daily Express bingo full house. "

I CBA to respond to someone who wants more of "better the devil you know" sleaze, corruption, nepotism, failed pledges, lies - than "a new broom sweeps clean" potential.

I just shake my head

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

Don’t read it. Or the Sun, or anything else that fits your ideological stereotype.

"

Just poking fun. The absolute nonsense you posted is exactly the kind of thing the Daily Express prints.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

I CBA to respond to someone who wants more of "better the devil you know" sleaze, corruption, nepotism, failed pledges, lies - than "a new broom sweeps clean" potential.

I just shake my head "

I think they were taking the piss out of the stereotype of a certain element of the Conservative voter base.

By *altenkommandoMan
3 weeks ago

milton keynes

I just shake my head "

Who says I want more of the same? I don’t. Equally, I don’t want Starmer, the Labour party, or anything that smacks of the same old two-party merry-go-round. What I would like to see are some serious politicians who have answers to societal and economic issues that need addressing and who have the courage of their convictions to question the established narratives that the NHS is underfunded when it is an outdated model, who have answers to the problems of law and order, border control and immigration, spiralling national debt, out of control taxation and public spending with little to show for it and who are not ideoligically captured with either progressivism or rampant free-marketism.

So who are my choices? The shower of sit that is the Lib Dems/Greens, Starmer and his band of lunatics, or Sunak and a political party that given long enough succeeds in nothing other than tearing itself apart with infighting and regicide?

If we had a better electoral system than first past the post I think you would find a better balanced political system regulated with coalitions with the likes of Reform and others that straddle national interest and social conscience.

By *orses and PoniesMan
3 weeks ago

Ealing

And they arfe just the reasons I can think of quickly…. "

. Well said and the voice of reality. A Labour government would destroy the country . Hopefully come election day common sense will prevail and the current government will be elected

By *orses and PoniesMan
3 weeks ago

Ealing

Just poking fun. The absolute nonsense you posted is exactly the kind of thing the Daily Express prints. "

. Maybe you need to analyse the readers of the Daily Express before commenting. They have a circulation of 147.000 and make an important contribution to society . Their readership is vastly more important than that of a few posting on this forum . By visiting newsagents on a daily basis they are keeping newsagents in businness.

By *irldnCouple
3 weeks ago

Brighton

And they arfe just the reasons I can think of quickly…. . Well said and the voice of reality. A Labour government would destroy the country . Hopefully come election day common sense will prevail and the current government will be elected

"

A bit dramatic and hyperbolic even for you Pat! How will they “destroy the country”? What will they do to enable that?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

Just poking fun. The absolute nonsense you posted is exactly the kind of thing the Daily Express prints. . Maybe you need to analyse the readers of the Daily Express before commenting. They have a circulation of 147.000 and make an important contribution to society . Their readership is vastly more important than that of a few posting on this forum . By visiting newsagents on a daily basis they are keeping newsagents in businness. "

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
3 weeks ago

golden fields

And they arfe just the reasons I can think of quickly…. . Well said and the voice of reality. A Labour government would destroy the country . Hopefully come election day common sense will prevail and the current government will be elected

"

You know you're in trouble when Pat is taking the piss out of your posts!

By *orses and PoniesMan
3 weeks ago

Ealing

A bit dramatic and hyperbolic even for you Pat! How will they “destroy the country”? What will they do to enable that?"

. Apologies . Should have said destroy the economy

By *irldnCouple
2 weeks ago

Brighton

A bit dramatic and hyperbolic even for you Pat! How will they “destroy the country”? What will they do to enable that?. Apologies . Should have said destroy the economy

"

How will they do that?

By *ornLordMan
2 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

A bit dramatic and hyperbolic even for you Pat! How will they “destroy the country”? What will they do to enable that?. Apologies . Should have said destroy the economy

How will they do that?"

With a microscope for a start; they'd need one to find the bits of the economy that the tories haven't destroyed.

Post new Message to Thread