By *00STERMan
8 weeks ago

nearby

"Paveway" .... "Shack".... silence.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adCherriesCouple
8 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Probably how the parents of 7th October felt aswell.

All pointless bloodshed started by a surprise attack killing innocent people at a music festival and surrounding areas before taking more hostage.

You know Hamas haven't let the people of Gaza have an election since 2006, oppression comes to mind and its very sad that citizens haven't overthrown the knobs back then. Hamas have alot to answer for.

By *uddy laneMan
8 weeks ago

dudley

Hamas tax everything even fish caught out of the sea for someone's one meal of the day. The suffering is self inflicted with compliance mandatory.

By *ortyairCouple
8 weeks ago

Wallasey

They pay ordinary Palestinians for killing Jews,

Mrs x

By *ortyairCouple
8 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Oh rascal children of Gaza,

You who constantly disturbed me with your screams under my window,

You who filled every morning with rush and chaos,

You who broke my vase and stole the lonely flower on my balcony,

Come back –

And scream as you want,

And break all the vases,

Steal all the flowers,

Come back,

Just come back…

Two links to share:

Palestine

https://youtu.be/3xottY-7m3k

Why Israel exists.

https://youtu.be/8klRQ-zCVm4"

Not very accurate, in fact one was pure opinion and not very balanced at that.

Mrs x

By *restonCouple555Couple
8 weeks ago

preston

"started by ..."

Yeah, not really. This whole thing's been going on a little while.

By *resesse_MelioremCouple
8 weeks ago

Border of London

In fields where mines lay silent dread,

Basij youths, by falsehoods led.

Their fate a mirror to this day,

Where children's lives are cast away.

In the Levant, where conflicts rage,

Young innocents on history's stage.

Used as shields, in wars of men,

Their plight, a stain that never ends.

Just as Basij, in days of old,

Were pawns in a story cruelly told.

So too, the youthful shields today,

Bear burdens they should never weigh.

Their cries unheard, their voices drowned,

In wars where truth cannot be found.

Let us not forget the cost,

Of innocence, forever lost.

In the shadow of war's grim sight,

Basij and children, side by side.

Victims of leaders' twisted games,

Their legacy, eternal flames.

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

"Probably how the parents of 7th October felt aswell.

All pointless bloodshed started by a surprise attack killing innocent people at a music festival and surrounding areas before taking more hostage.

You know Hamas haven't let the people of Gaza have an election since 2006, oppression comes to mind and its very sad that citizens haven't overthrown the knobs back then. Hamas have alot to answer for. "

It's this type of ignorance that facilitates and justifies genocide

By *ortyairCouple
8 weeks ago

Wallasey

You know Hamas haven't let the people of Gaza have an election since 2006, oppression comes to mind and its very sad that citizens haven't overthrown the knobs back then. Hamas have alot to answer for.

It's this type of ignorance that facilitates and justifies genocide "

What genocide? Mrs x

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

It's this type of ignorance that facilitates and justifies genocide What genocide? Mrs x"

Okay then.. if hamas were in an isreali hospital or apartment block in telaviv.. would the IDF bomb, bulldose the buildings?

Drive tanks through and shoot at anyone running away?

By *uddy laneMan
8 weeks ago

dudley

If an Israeli was in a Gaza hospital they wouldn't be alive for long.

By *00STERMan
8 weeks ago

nearby

It's this type of ignorance that facilitates and justifies genocide What genocide? Mrs x

Okay then.. if hamas were in an isreali hospital or apartment block in telaviv.. would the IDF bomb, bulldose the buildings?

Drive tanks through and shoot at anyone running away?"

Nice straw man. However it's impossible to answer that, and would depend on a number of factors but its unlikely to be off the table as an option for the right factors. During my time with the raf it was always a possibility that you could be tasked with bombing a home location, it was even something that came / comes up in the interview process.

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

It's this type of ignorance that facilitates and justifies genocide What genocide? Mrs x

Nice straw man. However it's impossible to answer that, and would depend on a number of factors but its unlikely to be off the table as an option for the right factors. During my time with the raf it was always a possibility that you could be tasked with bombing a home location, it was even something that came / comes up in the interview process."

In other words you can't answer that because it's genocide..

By *00STERMan
8 weeks ago

nearby

Nice straw man. However it's impossible to answer that, and would depend on a number of factors but its unlikely to be off the table as an option for the right factors. During my time with the raf it was always a possibility that you could be tasked with bombing a home location, it was even something that came / comes up in the interview process.

In other words you can't answer that because it's genocide.. "

Really not sure how you got that from what I said, but so you don't need to keep attempting to put words in my mouth, noone can say, because it's not a situation that is occurring, and noone here has access to the idf plans for such a situation. All I can say with any authority is given my own personal experience that if their plans are anything like ours, it would indeed be an option on the table if the correct situation required it.

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

Really not sure how you got that from what I said, but so you don't need to keep attempting to put words in my mouth, noone can say, because it's not a situation that is occurring, and noone here has access to the idf plans for such a situation. All I can say with any authority is given my own personal experience that if their plans are anything like ours, it would indeed be an option on the table if the correct situation required it."

Go back to sleep then

By *astandFeistyCouple
8 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Really not sure how you got that from what I said, but so you don't need to keep attempting to put words in my mouth, noone can say, because it's not a situation that is occurring, and noone here has access to the idf plans for such a situation. All I can say with any authority is given my own personal experience that if their plans are anything like ours, it would indeed be an option on the table if the correct situation required it.

Go back to sleep then "

That you calico?

By *00STERMan
8 weeks ago

nearby

Go back to sleep then "

What are you on about ?

By *an DeLyonMan
8 weeks ago

County Durham

Go back to sleep then

That you calico?"

Can you use the English language please?

By *astandFeistyCouple
8 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Go back to sleep then

That you calico?

Can you use the English language please?"

Apologies. Is that you, Calico? I know is but thought I'd ask in jest

Post new Message to Thread