Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Politics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's the new religion. Some people get ostracized because of their personal choices or is it the new division? Catholic protestent Jews have been ostracized. Now it's Democrats republican and torries and labour. Is this the new trend ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Lol curious... Why do some people follow a certain party like they are deity's. I crossed the lines for certain candidates. Why that hardline stances?

over a year ago

Sorry I ranted. Different time zones. thought I would get ahead of that before the accusations.

over a year ago

In my opinion... Quit being dickheads twords one another because of certain leanings. It doesn't matter. Some people are going to be headstrong on their beliefs. Until learn by example comes into play. You can have the best educational experience but when you are forced into basic human experience. Well you your "Knowledge" goes out the window and you are basi a fucking idiot. So choose.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What are you trying to say or ask this time?

over a year ago

"What are you trying to say or ask this time?"
Do you need a political agenda over anything in your life? To me the only perception you exude the only way you can get get laid is if you crawl up a chickens ass and wait. Picture are worth a thousand words are they not? I will put your avatar in writing across my tits. It's the perfect Truth. Yet others want to prove thier self worth in understanding one another. So tell me you game on my analogy? Reciprocate is a key is it not? You claim to be a "Slut". I can do better.

over a year ago

"What are you trying to say or ask this time? Do you need a political agenda over anything in your life? To me the only perception you exude the only way you can get get laid is if you crawl up a chickens ass and wait. Picture are worth a thousand words are they not? I will put your avatar in writing across my tits. It's the perfect Truth. Yet others want to prove thier self worth in understanding one another. So tell me you game on my analogy? Reciprocate is a key is it not? You claim to be a "Slut". I can do better.

"

Why did I bother to ask?

Have a think and see if you can figure out what this thread is about.

over a year ago

"What are you trying to say or ask this time? Do you need a political agenda over anything in your life? To me the only perception you exude the only way you can get get laid is if you crawl up a chickens ass and wait. Picture are worth a thousand words are they not? I will put your avatar in writing across my tits. It's the perfect Truth. Yet others want to prove thier self worth in understanding one another. So tell me you game on my analogy? Reciprocate is a key is it not? You claim to be a "Slut". I can do better.

Why did I bother to ask?

Have a think and see if you can figure out what this thread is about."

Why you deflecting it's about perception. ? political religion ect. You like being a standard mouthpiece. Yet no accountability? . Just like others. Hell I'll post a pic of anything to anyone wants on piece of paper across any body part. This is a swingers site. Not a political arena. Prove your worth is all I ask.

over a year ago

Why did I bother to ask?

Have a think and see if you can figure out what this thread is about. Why you deflecting it's about perception. ? political religion ect. You like being a standard mouthpiece. Yet no accountability? . Just like others. Hell I'll post a pic of anything to anyone wants on piece of paper across any body part. This is a swingers site. Not a political arena. Prove your worth is all I ask. "

nothing wrong with the step up or shut up attitude now is there ? Usually people have hidden agendas. Well let's look at you and many others.BINGO same asshats different day no substance and I am the insane one.make me believe in you

over a year ago

It's weird that the ones who complain the most on here are the ones who have hid themselves from public views.

over a year ago

Blu, all I've done is ask you what this thread is about. I still have no idea.

over a year ago

"Blu, all I've done is ask you what this thread is about. I still have no idea."
love you too

over a year ago

"Blu, all I've done is ask you what this thread is about. I still have no idea."
my typical ranting.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"my typical ranting."

Your ranting has nothing on the bloke that started a thread just to say that Boris Johnson was a liar. And when that filled up, started another one to say the same thing.

By *astandFeistyCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"my typical ranting.

Your ranting has nothing on the bloke that started a thread just to say that Boris Johnson was a liar. And when that filled up, started another one to say the same thing."

Would that be the same man replying here?

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"my typical ranting."

"Your ranting has nothing on the bloke that started a thread just to say that Boris Johnson was a liar. And when that filled up, started another one to say the same thing."

"Would that be the same man replying here? "

Gosh, crikey, so it is!

What a coincidence.

By *astandFeistyCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"my typical ranting.

Your ranting has nothing on the bloke that started a thread just to say that Boris Johnson was a liar. And when that filled up, started another one to say the same thing.

Would that be the same man replying here?

Gosh, crikey, so it is!

What a coincidence."

over a year ago

My fault need to lay off the wine.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"My fault need to lay off the wine. "

You should never have to apologise for starting a thread. It may not make total sense to other forumites and others may require further clarification, it's still a regular innocuous thread that will run its course.

over a year ago

"My fault need to lay off the wine.

You should never have to apologise for starting a thread. It may not make total sense to other forumites and others may require further clarification, it's still a regular innocuous thread that will run its course."

it was just a ramble while I was watching GOT the religious zealot episodes.

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

You should never have to apologise for starting a thread. It may not make total sense to other forumites and others may require further clarification, it's still a regular innocuous thread that will run its course. it was just a ramble while I was watching GOT the religious zealot episodes."

Surly you mean 'GOP' given the title of the thread.

over a year ago

You should never have to apologise for starting a thread. It may not make total sense to other forumites and others may require further clarification, it's still a regular innocuous thread that will run its course. it was just a ramble while I was watching GOT the religious zealot episodes.

Surly you mean 'GOP' given the title of the thread. "

Lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/23 15:33:01]

over a year ago

Yup I can be a blithering idiot sometimes

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

She's blithering again... ... ^

over a year ago

"She's blithering again... ... ^"
lol

over a year ago

"She's blithering again... ... ^ lol"
alcohol induced will be later. It's friYAY. I might be having technical difficulties then.

over a year ago

All I've done is ask what this thread is about. V odd that some people tried to use that against me.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"She's blithering again... ... ^ lol alcohol induced will be later. It's friYAY. I might be having technical difficulties then."

Is it Frïdäy in Juneau?

over a year ago

"All I've done is ask what this thread is about. V odd that some people tried to use that against me."
They understood the assignment

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"She's blithering again... ... ^ lol alcohol induced will be later. It's friYAY. I might be having technical difficulties then."

I look forward to your technical difficulties and any responses that try to unpick your difficulties

over a year ago

"She's blithering again... ... ^ lol alcohol induced will be later. It's friYAY. I might be having technical difficulties then.

I look forward to your technical difficulties and any responses that try to unpick your difficulties "

Making dinner and currently working on my blithering. Rusty rail peanut butter hefeweizen. Oddly enough it's named fools gold. how ironic is that.

over a year ago

But anyways. Politicians are the new deity's. Change my mind

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"But anyways. Politicians are the new deity's. Change my mind "

Not on my watch, I will let someone who thinks they are going to teach you step forward

over a year ago

It's depressing how people with opposing viewpoints in politics dispise one another.IDK after spending time in the military with people from all backgrounds religion sexual preferences and different races. It's hard for me to understand the division.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Honestly, we see far too many narrow minded lemmings following along with the binary narratives in mainstream media. It's rare to find folk expressing views online that take the grey areas or middle ground or, heaven forbid, come to their own conclusions.

Post new Message to Thread