Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seems Boris’ number will soon be up

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Sunak and Javid gone. The avalanche starts!

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Seems Boris’ number will soon be up"

Javid quitting is interesting

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What’s stated? "

Your tears

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"What’s stated?

Your tears "

What you going on about?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Sunak and Javid gone. The avalanche starts!"

Ah now I get it.

Rishi has made some terrible decisions prior to this. He should be remembered for them and not allowed to weasel his way back once the rest of them has cleared out.

It’s a start.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

Ok legit question from the Autistic girl in the room, is this meant to be about The resignations or is it a shitpost or is it something else?

I am happy with whatever but would appreciate the Clarity.

over a year ago

"What’s stated?

Your tears

What you going on about? "

Boris is finished,

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Ok legit question from the Autistic girl in the room, is this meant to be about The resignations or is it a shitpost or is it something else?

I am happy with whatever but would appreciate the Clarity."

Yeah good luck with that.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"What’s stated?

Your tears

What you going on about?

Boris is finished, "

So why does that lead to my tears?

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Boris army are leaving the sinking ship

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

"Sunak and Javid gone. The avalanche starts!"

About fucking time. However, you'd have to hope that people will not forget how long they have backed Boris, despite all his incompetence, lack of integrity and plain old bullshit.

The next PM should, under no circumstances, be a member (former or not) of this Cabinet.

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"What’s stated?

Your tears

What you going on about?

Boris is finished, "

The greasy piglet always gets away with it. However, two of Boris Minsters have left today, does show signs of the times.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Boris army are leaving the sinking ship "

This is it surely The straw that finally broke them.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Sunak and Javid gone. The avalanche starts!

About fucking time. However, you'd have to hope that people will not forget how long they have backed Boris, despite all his incompetence, lack of integrity and plain old bullshit.

The next PM should, under no circumstances, be a member (former or not) of this Cabinet."

Unfortunately I think the reason they are jumping first is to position themselves to take over.

over a year ago

"Ok legit question from the Autistic girl in the room, is this meant to be about The resignations or is it a shitpost or is it something else?

From 1 or 2 autistic girl to another I will give you what I understand.

So after the scandal of the guy pincher, And Boris lying about what he knew. Both the chancellor and the health minister have Resigned within minutes of each other. The reasons they have given is basically because it's the store that broke the camals back it's the store that broke the cabbles back and they can't trust Boris. So it looks like this is the beginning of the end for Boris as end the Boris as this has never happened before. If Another cabinet minister resigns Boris will be gone by the morning.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Both getting ready to run for leader.

They have no morals, and bringing down Johnson won't improve the country when one of these little shits or Hunt or whoever takes over.

But it is at least funny seeing Johnson fall.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

The next PM should, under no circumstances, be a member (former or not) of this Cabinet.

Unfortunately I think the reason they are jumping first is to position themselves to take over."

After Rishi’s mishandling of billions, partygate and the national insurance hike he’s going to need some spin doctor to wash him clean of this shower.

over a year ago

Unfortunately I think the reason they are jumping first is to position themselves to take over."

I don't agree with you on that simply because we need someone that has experience in senior leadership.

By *mateur100Man
over a year ago

nr faversham

" "

Now you can confidently make your "Boris will be gone by" prediction! I suggest the end of the week

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

So after the scandal of the guy pincher, And Boris lying about what he knew. Both the chancellor and the health minister have Resigned within minutes of each other. The reasons they have given is basically because it's the store that broke the camals back it's the store that broke the cabbles back and they can't trust Boris. So it looks like this is the beginning of the end for Boris as end the Boris as this has never happened before. If Another cabinet minister resigns Boris will be gone by the morning. "

Thanks, I got that part it was the part where I wasn't sure if that's what this thread was meant to be about :D

It seems from your post and others that yes it is, again thank you!

over a year ago

"What’s stated?

Your tears

What you going on about?

Boris is finished,

So why does that lead to my tears? "

I though you were a fanboy ? My apologies if that is incorrect

over a year ago

So after the scandal of the guy pincher, And Boris lying about what he knew. Both the chancellor and the health minister have Resigned within minutes of each other. The reasons they have given is basically because it's the store that broke the camals back it's the store that broke the cabbles back and they can't trust Boris. So it looks like this is the beginning of the end for Boris as end the Boris as this has never happened before. If Another cabinet minister resigns Boris will be gone by the morning.

Thanks, I got that part it was the part where I wasn't sure if that's what this thread was meant to be about :D

It seems from your post and others that yes it is, again thank you!"

Anytime.

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

I expect they will be pushing to get the no confidence vote rules changed so they can have another go. I think Boris is PM in name only now

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"I expect they will be pushing to get the no confidence vote rules changed so they can have another go. I think Boris is PM in name only now"

I think they may succeed too, as I think the prevailing thought will be they cannot win in a general with Boris in charge.

Took them long enough to get there, but it seems they may be

over a year ago

Yes, it’s about the resignations, it is also a shit post because I misspelt started

over a year ago

"I expect they will be pushing to get the no confidence vote rules changed so they can have another go. I think Boris is PM in name only now"

There are no rules in relation to how often a no confidence vote in a leader can take place.

I think you might be thinking of the no confidence in the government which is different.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

Unfortunately I think the reason they are jumping first is to position themselves to take over.

I don't agree with you on that simply because we need someone that has experience in senior leadership. "

They can be found outwith the Cabinet. Do you remember all the former Cabinet ministers who were ousted to make room for Priti, Dominic, Liz, etc?

The grown ups can come back into the room.

What you advocate is a PM who was prepared to back up and defend the current one, even though they knew he was a lying incompetent - simply because they owed him their positions.

The next PM should, at a minimum, have integrity.

That excludes every member of Boris' Cabinet.

By *mynclMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Don’t like the conservatives but sunak going is a big blow to our country so I believe

over a year ago

I don't agree with you on that simply because we need someone that has experience in senior leadership.

They can be found outwith the Cabinet. Do you remember all the former Cabinet ministers who were ousted to make room for Priti, Dominic, Liz, etc?

What you advocate is a PM who was prepared to back up and defend the current one, even though they knew he was a lying incompetent - simply because they owed him their positions.

That excludes every member of Boris' Cabinet."

I disagree with you because I would still stand by that Liz truss and Sajid Javid do have integrity.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

The night of the long knives !!

over a year ago

"The night of the long knives !!"

Agreed, I'm currently listening to the radio and commentators are saying it is almost definite other letters are currently going in. They are hearing of other resignations but as they are not official yet they can't report them.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

What a shit show.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Thank god we avoided that chaos with Ed Miliband.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

So promoting a serial sexual predator was the final straw. Thinking about it, it’s pretty horrific.

Boris is toast. Finally the lying scumbag has gone to far for even his most loyal sycophants.

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I expect they will be pushing to get the no confidence vote rules changed so they can have another go. I think Boris is PM in name only now

There are no rules in relation to how often a no confidence vote in a leader can take place.

I think you might be thinking of the no confidence in the government which is different. "

I was thinking of the Tory party no confidence thing. They had one just a few weeks ago on boris. I'm sure they said the rules as they stand are the sitting PM cannot be challenged again for one year if he wins. However it was confirmed that it is possible to change the rules. I think the opposition can also call no confidence if they get together, maybe they will shortly

over a year ago

"So promoting a serial sexual predator was the final straw. Thinking about it, it’s pretty horrific.

Boris is toast. Finally the lying scumbag has gone to far for even his most loyal sycophants. "

It wasn't promoting him that was the issue, The fact he said he knew nothing of the allegations when in fact he did.

over a year ago

"So promoting a serial sexual predator was the final straw. Thinking about it, it’s pretty horrific.

Boris is toast. Finally the lying scumbag has gone to far for even his most loyal sycophants. "

He won’t quit though, he will just stumble on and on,

over a year ago

Boris is toast. Finally the lying scumbag has gone to far for even his most loyal sycophants.

It wasn't promoting him that was the issue, The fact he said he knew nothing of the allegations when in fact he did. "

He has been lying since he first became PM

over a year ago

He won’t quit though, he will just stumble on and on, "

I think he's got no choice because there will be other stuff going on behind the scenes there is no way that man will be in power by the weekend.

over a year ago

I think he's got no choice because there will be other stuff going on behind the scenes there is no way that man will be in power by the weekend. "

He only cares about himself, he will have to be dragged out like Trump, it’s going to be hilarious to watch,

over a year ago

"I expect they will be pushing to get the no confidence vote rules changed so they can have another go. I think Boris is PM in name only now

I think you might be thinking of the no confidence in the government which is different.

I was thinking of the Tory party no confidence thing. They had one just a few weeks ago on boris. I'm sure they said the rules as they stand are the sitting PM cannot be challenged again for one year if he wins. However it was confirmed that it is possible to change the rules. I think the opposition can also call no confidence if they get together, maybe they will shortly"

I've just looked into it, You are right but it seems like it's very easy to change the rules.

over a year ago

I think he's got no choice because there will be other stuff going on behind the scenes there is no way that man will be in power by the weekend.

He only cares about himself, he will have to be dragged out like Trump, it’s going to be hilarious to watch, "

Well I hope very much it's not like how trump left because people died.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

It wasn't promoting him that was the issue, The fact he said he knew nothing of the allegations when in fact he did. "

Yes I know but it has also come out he knew of the previous allegations which were confirmed as true and still promoted him. Then as you say he lied yet again .

over a year ago

He only cares about himself, he will have to be dragged out like Trump, it’s going to be hilarious to watch,

Well I hope very much it's not like how trump left because people died. "

It won’t be that bad but he honestly doesn’t care , he won’t change now

By *mynclMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Hopefully the devil ladies, Patel and Truss will also go

over a year ago

"Hopefully the devil ladies, Patel and Truss will also go "

Both said they won’t,

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Stormy in a t'cup lol (or in my case an a'cup).

So. SKS? for PM? He'd better join the conservatives soon - he's never going to be PM in Labour!

Maybe the Greens will press the big red button from their Death Star.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

I'm going on holiday soon. I am voting for Pedro Sanchez.

over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

So. SKS? for PM? He'd better join the conservatives soon - he's never going to be PM in Labour!

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

I'm going on holiday soon. I am voting for Pedro Sanchez. "

O dear, did you type that through your tears , no wonder it made no sense

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/07/22 19:37:20]

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

That excludes every member of Boris' Cabinet.

I disagree with you because I would still stand by that Liz truss and Sajid Javid do have integrity. "

Neither of them do. They may appear to - but they really don't.

Their support for Boris, throughout all his lying and treating you and the rest of the public like fools - and they both did - means they are unfit to be PM.

That you disagree, is fair enough. It merely means that you are content with a lower standard of leadership than the UK deserves.

Obviously, since 12.12.2019, you haven't been alone in that.

Given the incredibly low bar Boris set, his replacement could hardly avoid being an improvement - but I'm sure Liz Truss could give it a go.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

O dear, did you type that through your tears , no wonder it made no sense "

Trying so hard and getting no place.

over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

Trying so hard and getting no place. "

Brexit and now Boris? What a shit show . We haven’t seen any of your look how great everything is/ propaganda links recently,

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

Brexit and now Boris? What a shit show . We haven’t seen any of your look how great everything is/ propaganda links recently, "

Well that's because I have been working keeping 3 businesses ticking, helping to keep the economy going, instead of sitting here evening after evening day after day imagining a world that 'you' can't change.

over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

Brexit and now Boris? What a shit show . We haven’t seen any of your look how great everything is/ propaganda links recently,

Well that's because I have been working keeping 3 businesses ticking, helping to keep the economy going, instead of sitting here evening after evening day after day imagining a world that 'you' can't change. "

So you were previously posting those hilarious links when you were not working ? .

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

Well that's because I have been working keeping 3 businesses ticking, helping to keep the economy going, instead of sitting here evening after evening day after day imagining a world that 'you' can't change.

So you were previously posting those hilarious links when you were not working ? . "

Oh, Dear! It was called lockdown and furlough. Remember that? non-essential manufacturing was closed. Keep up.

over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

So you were previously posting those hilarious links when you were not working ? .

Oh, Dear! It was called lockdown and furlough. Remember that? non-essential manufacturing was closed. Keep up. "

PMSL, yet here you are, finding time to comment, come on, I miss your Brexit propaganda links,

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

Oh, Dear! It was called lockdown and furlough. Remember that? non-essential manufacturing was closed. Keep up.

PMSL, yet here you are, finding time to comment, come on, I miss your Brexit propaganda links, "

4 days away from 14 days in the sun - cases are packed, I'm on Holiday !!!! Right now. I'd send you a postcard but, well you know, it might make you smile lol.

over a year ago

"'Stated' ( ? ) or not.

Raving Monster Looney?

Teletubbies?

Sponge Bob?

PMSL, yet here you are, finding time to comment, come on, I miss your Brexit propaganda links,

4 days away from 14 days in the sun - cases are packed, I'm on Holiday !!!! Right now. I'd send you a postcard but, well you know, it might make you smile lol."

PMSL, one day you can start sending those links again,

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I don’t think he’s going to quit but the longer he stays the more damage to the tories he creates. Junior ministers starting to resign now. Two so far .

It’s like watching death by a thousand cuts. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy and his disgusting cabinet followers.

over a year ago

It was both. He knew of the allegations, and appointed him, then lied about it.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"What’s stated?

Your tears

What you going on about?

Boris is finished,

I though you were a fanboy ? My apologies if that is incorrect "

I think my views on Brexit minded politicians is very clear

over a year ago

"What’s stated?

Your tears

What you going on about?

Boris is finished,

I though you were a fanboy ? My apologies if that is incorrect

I think my views on Brexit minded politicians is very clear "

Yes, I have mistaken you for someone else, my sincere apologies,

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

A small point. They have resigned and left the buildings. What other industry could deal with this without some sort of handover?

Is it because they didn’t actually do too much apart from sit at the top of the pile?

Just wondering as I keep being told how important and hard these jobs are.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/07/22 20:29:41]

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"A small point. They have resigned and left the buildings. What other industry could deal with this without some sort of handover?

Is it because they didn’t actually do too much apart from sit at the top of the pile?

Just wondering as I keep being told how important and hard these jobs are. "

Most Government Departments can. The Civil Service see to that. The Chancellor, however, will be replaced in a flash.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

The next PM should, under no circumstances, be a member (former or not) of this Cabinet."

The next government should not under any circumstances include a single person that has supported and enabled Johnson. I wrote in another thread today that the only way to get rid of cancer is to carve out every single last bit of the tumour, kill off any embedded cancer cells with chemo, change behaviour to discourage any return of the malignancy, and monitor relentlessly for any relapse. Otherwise it is just a matter of how long before the host dies.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

He only cares about himself, he will have to be dragged out like Trump, it’s going to be hilarious to watch, "

I would have zero surprise if he doesn't go to the queen on the way out of the door and dissolve parliament. I believe it is within his power to unilaterally call an immediate general election. He has not the slightest loyalty to the conservative party or anyone within it, and is totally capable of burning everything down if he cannot have his own way.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"A small point. They have resigned and left the buildings. What other industry could deal with this without some sort of handover?

Most Government Departments can. The Civil Service see to that. The Chancellor, however, will be replaced in a flash."

Yes that’s my point . Not that critical then and not bogged down with work decisions.

I know I’m being pedantic so I’ll shut up now.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

I would have zero surprise if he doesn't go to the queen on the way out of the door and dissolve parliament. I believe it is within his power to unilaterally call an immediate general election. He has not the slightest loyalty to the conservative party or anyone within it, and is totally capable of burning everything down if he cannot have his own way."

you know the threat of that may explain why so many tories have backed him so far, any PM who did that would sink their parties chance of re-election

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Most Government Departments can. The Civil Service see to that. The Chancellor, however, will be replaced in a flash.

Yes that’s my point . Not that critical then and not bogged down with work decisions.

I know I’m being pedantic so I’ll shut up now. "

I agree. Certainly the last few have just been twats that lord it over a department, verbally and sometimes physically abusing the civil servants that do the actual work and are not allowed (under threat of losing their jobs and possibly even their freedom) to speak up about the shit they have to take. Basically the economy would be better run if they gave the job to the Downing Street cat and let the adults get on with sorting the problems.

By *isandhers691127Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Mmm whisky tastes better tonight, single malt waiting for when the bastard id dragged out of no 10

over a year ago

I would have zero surprise if he doesn't go to the queen on the way out of the door and dissolve parliament. I believe it is within his power to unilaterally call an immediate general election. He has not the slightest loyalty to the conservative party or anyone within it, and is totally capable of burning everything down if he cannot have his own way."

Do you know what Polly I hadn't actually thought of that but I think that is the most likely outcome.

over a year ago

Let's be honest whatever happens this is an absolute embarrassment.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Let's be honest whatever happens this is an absolute embarrassment. "

It has been that way since he was elected.

Bullshit and disgracing our country with his behaviour. I wonder if the Russia enquiry will come out or the night he disappeared to go to a party hosted by Russians away from his coppers.

He’s a chaotic mess but I still feel there’s more to him than we know. And I mean sinister .

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

New chancellor and health secretary been put in place

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

This chaos under Ed Miliband sure is something huh

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

So we now have a chemical engineer as our chancellor and a solicitor in charge of our NHS. Hmm very well qualified then.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

Well, quite. It's how he is. I reckon he won't do that until even the remaining dullards who owe him their jobs - Truss, Patel, Raab, etc - stop backing him.

As for the new Chancellor - he voted against introducing a law that would require rented housing to be fit for human habitation. He's a landlord.

Clearly, he's also a c*nt - because only a c*nt would vote that way.

He's also a "yes man" - which is why he got the job. It's the only qualification necessary for a top job in Boris' Cabinet and it always has been. Loyalty and obedience trump capability, for this PM.

It's why none of them should be his replacement - under any circumstances.

If you support Boris, you have no integrity, no credibility and no self-respect.

If you disagree with that, it doesn't mean I'm wrong; it means you are capable of the same level of denial and self-deception that your beloved PM is.

It's why, quite rightly, millions of people treat you with scorn and disdain.

over a year ago

If I was a Tory backbencher right now who was deciding what to do, Prime Minister's questions would not have reassured me in the slightest.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If I was a Tory backbencher right now who was deciding what to do, Prime Minister's questions would not have reassured me in the slightest."

If you are a Tory backbencher you try to get him removed before he hits the nuclear button and try’s to call a general election

over a year ago

"If I was a Tory backbencher right now who was deciding what to do, Prime Minister's questions would not have reassured me in the slightest.

If you are a Tory backbencher you try to get him removed before he hits the nuclear button and try’s to call a general election "

To be honest I think that's what he will do anyway. Only way to remove him is to get him to resign which is not going to happen, If he gets a sniff that the 1922 committee will change the rules so another confidence vote can be held He will dissolve Parliament in a heartbeat. He knows he is unlikely to win another confidence vote.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

[Removed by poster at 06/07/22 13:43:10]

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

so a new chancer of the exchequer ... who still hasn't been cleared of forging signatures on a fake copyright licence agreement

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"so a new chancer of the exchequer ... who still hasn't been cleared of forging signatures on a fake copyright licence agreement"

Teachers will be happy given he asked for 9% payrise for that sector as Education Secretary..

Oh wait..

over a year ago

Looks like Michael Gove is now turning against Brois. He has told the Prime Minister he has got to go. 27 people have resigned their posts in 21 hours yet Borris is still insisting he has thrsupport of his party. The man is beyond arrogant.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

“I would write to my MP, but he’s Chris Pincher and I don’t want him knowing where I live”

Twitter is full of gold today.

over a year ago

"“I would write to my MP, but he’s Chris Pincher and I don’t want him knowing where I live”

Twitter is full of gold today. "

It really is, It's also full of bile as I've seen a tweet that said it takes 2 to Tango and the other person should be held accountable. So basically saying the person/people he groped is also to blame.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

It's certainly not looking good for Boris - nor should it.

As for who eventually replaces him; I've said it before - nobody from his Cabinet, who has ever enabled him to stay in office by excusing and/or ignoring his many misdeeds, should be considered any more fit to be PM than he is.

There needs to be a move on - and away - from the damage he has done; and that means leaving anyone tainted by him, behind.

That still leaves plenty of candidates to chooses from - and they're still all Tories.

That means the best of a very bad bunch - but at least it'll be an improvement from the very dregs of the sewer currently in power.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"“I would write to my MP, but he’s Chris Pincher and I don’t want him knowing where I live”

Twitter is full of gold today.

It really is, It's also full of bile as I've seen a tweet that said it takes 2 to Tango and the other person should be held accountable. So basically saying the person/people he groped is also to blame."

Urgh, that's horrid

Post new Message to Thread