Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Ewwwww

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That wink,it was just disgusting and Sunak laughing his head off like a schoolboy.Are these supposed to be the people we want to represent us?

I mean seriously someone give me a good defense for Dominic "the sea is closed" Raab.

I can get voting for Boris I can get voting for many others I disagree with but him, seriously why do people support him?

Him and Rees-Mogg are two people that I actually do not see any reason why anyone should ever support them ever.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

"That wink,it was just disgusting and Sunak laughing his head off like a schoolboy.Are these supposed to be the people we want to represent us?

I mean seriously someone give me a good defense for Dominic "the sea is closed" Raab.

I can get voting for Boris I can get voting for many others I disagree with but him, seriously why do people support him?

Him and Rees-Mogg are two people that I actually do not see any reason why anyone should ever support them ever."

Big deal. It’s a wink!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

"That wink,it was just disgusting and Sunak laughing his head off like a schoolboy.Are these supposed to be the people we want to represent us?

Him and Rees-Mogg are two people that I actually do not see any reason why anyone should ever support them ever.

Big deal. It’s a wink! "

I agree! It's just a wink.

His voting record, that's something utterly repugnant.

Post new Message to Thread