Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Immigrant riots in Lake Garda

Jump to newest

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Last weekend - terrible and frightening. Not really a surprise though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Last weekend - terrible and frightening. Not really a surprise though. "
why not a suprise?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"Last weekend - terrible and frightening. Not really a surprise though. why not a suprise?"

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Last weekend - terrible and frightening. Not really a surprise though. why not a suprise?

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do."

Sometimes yes. History also shows it is small groups of old men who start wars.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Last weekend - terrible and frightening. Not really a surprise though. why not a suprise?

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do."

and who can’t cope with the different culture of the new country

over a year ago

aha. So it's poor, young men riots that aren't a suprise.

Agreed.

over a year ago

"Last weekend - terrible and frightening. Not really a surprise though. "

I like lake Garda, beautiful place, whereabouts on the lake did this happen?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do. and who can’t cope with the different culture of the new country "

Does Italy have a culture that's difficult to cope with?

over a year ago

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do. and who can’t cope with the different culture of the new country

Does Italy have a culture that's difficult to cope with?"

Italy has an amazing culture, food, art, people, architecture, weather , beautiful place

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do. and who can’t cope with the different culture of the new country

Italy has an amazing culture, food, art, people, architecture, weather , beautiful place "

Peschiera del Garda

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

Italy has an amazing culture, food, art, people, architecture, weather , beautiful place "

That's what I thought too. Not sure why it's being suggested otherwise.

over a year ago

Italy has an amazing culture, food, art, people, architecture, weather , beautiful place

Peschiera del Garda"

Beautiful place

over a year ago

That's what I thought too. Not sure why it's being suggested otherwise."

Not sure, it’s certainly not the same as Middlesborough

over a year ago

That's what I thought too. Not sure why it's being suggested otherwise."

Tbh, it is a bit like when ‘some’ brits go abroad, especially to places like Benidorm, they don’t tend to embrace the local culture, get d*unk, cause trouble

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Not sure, it’s certainly not the same as Middlesborough "

it’s Roman Catholic isn’t it a hell of a lot different to Islam I think Germany had a similar problem and middlesbrough is a great place cheeky twat lol we have more immigrants per head than anywhere else in England so shhhh lol

over a year ago

Not sure, it’s certainly not the same as Middlesborough it’s Roman Catholic isn’t it a hell of a lot different to Islam I think Germany had a similar problem and middlesbrough is a great place cheeky twat lol we have more immigrants per head than anywhere else in England so shhhh lol"

Do you really? Even after Brexit ? I have nothing against Middlesbrough

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Tbh, it is a bit like when ‘some’ brits go abroad, especially to places like Benidorm, they don’t tend to embrace the local culture, get d*unk, cause trouble "

but they don’t riot there there to party the locals make a lot of money from them without the brits there fucked

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Not sure, it’s certainly not the same as Middlesborough it’s Roman Catholic isn’t it a hell of a lot different to Islam I think Germany had a similar problem and middlesbrough is a great place cheeky twat lol we have more immigrants per head than anywhere else in England so shhhh lol

Do you really? Even after Brexit ? I have nothing against Middlesbrough "

yes

over a year ago

Tbh, it is a bit like when ‘some’ brits go abroad, especially to places like Benidorm, they don’t tend to embrace the local culture, get d*unk, cause trouble but they don’t riot there there to party the locals make a lot of money from them without the brits there fucked "

PMSL, no they don’t riot, just get d*unk, smash the place up, fight, etc, the old town is beautiful though

over a year ago

Not sure, it’s certainly not the same as Middlesborough it’s Roman Catholic isn’t it a hell of a lot different to Islam I think Germany had a similar problem and middlesbrough is a great place cheeky twat lol we have more immigrants per head than anywhere else in England so shhhh lol

Do you really? Even after Brexit ? I have nothing against Middlesbrough yes "

O dear, why are they still there after Brexit ?

By *ustintime69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Do you really? Even after Brexit ? I have nothing against Middlesbrough yes "

Can you prove these “facts”?

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Tbh, it is a bit like when ‘some’ brits go abroad, especially to places like Benidorm, they don’t tend to embrace the local culture, get d*unk, cause trouble but they don’t riot there there to party the locals make a lot of money from them without the brits there fucked

PMSL, no they don’t riot, just get d*unk, smash the place up, fight, etc, the old town is beautiful though "

I just got back from there on Monday mate ya don’t know what your talking about

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Do you really? Even after Brexit ? I have nothing against Middlesbrough yes

Can you prove these “facts”?"

Google it

over a year ago

Tbh, it is a bit like when ‘some’ brits go abroad, especially to places like Benidorm, they don’t tend to embrace the local culture, get d*unk, cause trouble but they don’t riot there there to party the locals make a lot of money from them without the brits there fucked

PMSL, no they don’t riot, just get d*unk, smash the place up, fight, etc, the old town is beautiful though I just got back from there on Monday mate ya

don’t know what your talking about "

I have been 4 times, so I do know, British bars, serving British breakfasts everywhere , fights, vomiting, bars being closed due to trouble,

over a year ago

Can you prove these “facts”? Google it "

I have , they don’t have those most immigrants or the most asylum seekers per capita

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Can you prove these “facts”? Google it

I have , they don’t have those most immigrants or the most asylum seekers per capita "

Still thinking of moving there?

over a year ago

I have , they don’t have those most immigrants or the most asylum seekers per capita Still thinking of moving there? "

Maybe one day, I might retire out there

over a year ago

I have , they don’t have those most immigrants or the most asylum seekers per capita Still thinking of moving there? "

Sorry, did you mean move to Middlesborough or Lake Garda

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

I have , they don’t have those most immigrants or the most asylum seekers per capita Still thinking of moving there?

Sorry, did you mean move to Middlesborough or Lake Garda "

You were on about going to live in the Italian lakes not Middlesbrough have you forgotten?

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

PMSL, no they don’t riot, just get d*unk, smash the place up, fight, etc, the old town is beautiful though I just got back from there on Monday mate ya

don’t know what your talking about

I have been 4 times, so I do know, British bars, serving British breakfasts everywhere , fights, vomiting, bars being closed due to trouble, "

what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfasts what should they serve lmao don’t people fight or vomit in Barcelona lol when where you there last ?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

I cant say ive ever seen bars being smashed up by brits whenever ive been there.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Just had a week there was there in April aswell atmosphere was unreal everyone singing dancing on the strip and square best iv seen it in 30years bud

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Just had a week there was there in April aswell atmosphere was unreal everyone singing dancing on the strip and square best iv seen it in 30years bud "
I was over last November for the fiesta it was rammed but no trouble and my daughter just got back Saturday and had a great time.

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I have been 4 times, so I do know, British bars, serving British breakfasts everywhere , fights, vomiting, bars being closed due to trouble, what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfasts what should they serve lmao don’t people fight or vomit in Barcelona lol when where you there last ?"

Last time I was in Barcelona was when they tried to claim indipendance from Spain.

They were wrecking businesses and properties, fighting with police.

over a year ago

I have been 4 times, so I do know, British bars, serving British breakfasts everywhere , fights, vomiting, bars being closed due to trouble, what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfasts what should they serve lmao don’t people fight or vomit in Barcelona lol when where you there last ?"

2019, no, they don’t have British bars serving British breakfasts everywhere in Barcelona, or lake Garda

over a year ago

I have been 4 times, so I do know, British bars, serving British breakfasts everywhere , fights, vomiting, bars being closed due to trouble, what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfasts what should they serve lmao don’t people fight or vomit in Barcelona lol when where you there last ?

Last time I was in Barcelona was when they tried to claim indipendance from Spain.

"

Good for them

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I have been 4 times, so I do know, British bars, serving British breakfasts everywhere , fights, vomiting, bars being closed due to trouble, what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfasts what should they serve lmao don’t people fight or vomit in Barcelona lol when where you there last ?

Good for them "

Unfortunately it wasn't. Millions in damages, hundreds arrested and it was overturned because apparently you can't just decide you want to be an indipendant state without going through the full process of national voting.

over a year ago

Good for them

Unfortunately it wasn't. Millions in damages, hundreds arrested and it was overturned because apparently you can't just decide you want to be an indipendant state without going through the full process of national voting. "

Ah, Spanish people, Spanish problems , were any of them asylum seekers

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Good for them

Unfortunately it wasn't. Millions in damages, hundreds arrested and it was overturned because apparently you can't just decide you want to be an indipendant state without going through the full process of national voting.

Ah, Spanish people, Spanish problems , were any of them asylum seekers "

Not that I was aware of. You tend to steer clear of large groups of aggressive riotous Catalans.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Good for them

Not that I was aware of. You tend to steer clear of large groups of aggressive riotous Catalans.

"

Even illegal immigrants are scared of them!

over a year ago

Good for them

"

Ha, yeah, good point

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

2019, no, they don’t have British bars serving British breakfasts everywhere in Barcelona, or lake Garda "

what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfast tho you haven’t answered and what should they serve Indian and Chinese restraints will be serving Indian Chinese food in the U.K. soon I f they find that out pmslll

over a year ago

2019, no, they don’t have British bars serving British breakfasts everywhere in Barcelona, or lake Garda what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfast tho you haven’t answered and what should they serve Indian and Chinese restraints will be serving Indian Chinese food in the U.K. soon I f they find that out pmslll "

You are in Spain, have you considered actually trying Spanish food? there is nothing wrong with it but it proves my initial point, some Brits can’t cope with other countries culture

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

2019, no, they don’t have British bars serving British breakfasts everywhere in Barcelona, or lake Garda what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfast tho you haven’t answered and what should they serve Indian and Chinese restraints will be serving Indian Chinese food in the U.K. soon I f they find that out pmslll "

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

2019, no, they don’t have British bars serving British breakfasts everywhere in Barcelona, or lake Garda what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfast tho you haven’t answered and what should they serve Indian and Chinese restraints will be serving Indian Chinese food in the U.K. soon I f they find that out pmslll

You are in Spain, have you considered actually trying Spanish food? there is nothing wrong with it but it proves my initial point, some Brits can’t cope with other countries culture "

yes I have it’s ok but not really my thing so does that make me a chav I don’t think the fact that they prefer a full English isn’t coping with another countries culture to be fair mate but your point was a dig at brits abroad to try level the score standard you

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Saw the footage. Scary stuff if you were caught up innocently in the middle.

Hope they get identified and dealt with.

over a year ago

2019, no, they don’t have British bars serving British breakfasts everywhere in Barcelona, or lake Garda what is wrong with British bars serving British breakfast tho you haven’t answered and what should they serve Indian and Chinese restraints will be serving Indian Chinese food in the U.K. soon I f they find that out pmslll

You are in Spain, have you considered actually trying Spanish food? there is nothing wrong with it but it proves my initial point, some Brits can’t cope with other countries culture yes I have it’s ok but not really my thing so does that make me a chav I don’t think the fact that they prefer a full English isn’t coping with another countries culture to be fair mate but your point was a dig at brits abroad to try level the score standard you "

When did I call you a chav? You have proven my point though

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

You are in Spain, have you considered actually trying Spanish food? there is nothing wrong with it but it proves my initial point, some Brits can’t cope with other countries culture yes I have it’s ok but not really my thing so does that make me a chav I don’t think the fact that they prefer a full English isn’t coping with another countries culture to be fair mate but your point was a dig at brits abroad to try level the score standard you

When did I call you a chav? You have proven my point though "

you never but that’s what you where leaning towards ya know me I always say it as it is call a spade a spade and proud of that what point have I proved then or you going to do one of your swerves lol

over a year ago

You are in Spain, have you considered actually trying Spanish food? there is nothing wrong with it but it proves my initial point, some Brits can’t cope with other countries culture yes I have it’s ok but not really my thing so does that make me a chav I don’t think the fact that they prefer a full English isn’t coping with another countries culture to be fair mate but your point was a dig at brits abroad to try level the score standard you

When did I call you a chav? You have proven my point though you never but that’s what you where leaning towards ya know me I always say it as it is call a spade a spade and proud of that what point have I proved then or you going to do one of your swerves lol "

Eh? Do you have any evidence that these ‘riots’ were caused by people not coping with Italys culture?

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

When did I call you a chav? You have proven my point though you never but that’s what you where leaning towards ya know me I always say it as it is call a spade a spade and proud of that what point have I proved then or you going to do one of your swerves lol

Eh? Do you have any evidence that these ‘riots’ were caused by people not coping with Italys culture? "

what point did I prove tho like I said swerve

over a year ago

When did I call you a chav? You have proven my point though you never but that’s what you where leaning towards ya know me I always say it as it is call a spade a spade and proud of that what point have I proved then or you going to do one of your swerves lol

Eh? Do you have any evidence that these ‘riots’ were caused by people not coping with Italys culture? what point did I prove tho like I said swerve "

That you and other brits ‘struggle to cope ‘ with other peoples culture. I have heard that they were rioting because they couldn’t find a bar that served English food and wasn’t showing only fools and horses

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

You are all making light of this post. It’s a serious situation. Middle Eastern and African youths running riot and claiming Europe is now part of North Africa.

over a year ago

"You are all making light of this post. It’s a serious situation. Middle Eastern and African youths running riot and claiming Europe is now part of North Africa. "

Are the Middle Eastern people claiming Europe is North Africa?

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"You are all making light of this post. It’s a serious situation. Middle Eastern and African youths running riot and claiming Europe is now part of North Africa. "

I have looked up the story, it appears that this has been a reoccurring event, starting with around 200 youths rising to 2000, 3 years on.

They need to be stopped from this type of mass gathering and causing so much damage, fighting and sexual assaults.

They are youths coming together, getting excited, d*unk and egging each other on, and then it spirals out of control. Reminds me a little of a Saturday afternoon in the late 80's, as they left pubs in their droves...

over a year ago

Well of course they're making light of it. You're talking to the kind of turnip eaters whose Burger King wages take them no further than the nearest Weatherspoons. Those who say they've been there are most certainly liars - they've seen it on "A place in the sun" and now they're pretending they give a shit just to annoy you. Ignore them.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Eh? Do you have any evidence that these ‘riots’ were caused by people not coping with Italys culture? what point did I prove tho like I said swerve

That you and other brits ‘struggle to cope ‘ with other peoples culture. I have heard that they were rioting because they couldn’t find a bar that served English food and wasn’t showing only fools and horses "

but me and other brits don’t struggle to cope as you said it’s full of Bri bars serving Bri food so make your mind up it rather is full of Brit bars or it isn’t and people where rioting because they couldn’t find any which is it ?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"You are all making light of this post. It’s a serious situation. Middle Eastern and African youths running riot and claiming Europe is now part of North Africa.

Are the Middle Eastern people claiming Europe is North Africa? "

Indeed they were. Whatever next?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

Lol.

Why shouldn't we make fun of people who believe this kind of rhubarb?

over a year ago

"You are all making light of this post. It’s a serious situation. Middle Eastern and African youths running riot and claiming Europe is now part of North Africa.

Indeed they were. Whatever next? "

Wow, such a confusing situation, it is good to see the North African and Middle Eastern people uniting for a common cause, I wonder how they decided to try and turn Italy into North Africa

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Wow, such a confusing situation, it is good to see the North African and Middle Eastern people uniting for a common cause, I wonder how they decided to try and turn Italy into North Africa "

Alcohol, large groups and too much sun by the looks of it

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Wow, such a confusing situation, it is good to see the North African and Middle Eastern people uniting for a common cause, I wonder how they decided to try and turn Italy into North Africa

Alcohol, large groups and too much sun by the looks of it "

I wouldn’t of thought too much sun would be a problem considering where there from tbh lol

over a year ago

History shows it’s what happens when you get a large group of young men with little or nothing to do.

Sometimes yes. History also shows it is small groups of old men who start wars."

Oh the Catheter Brigade, angry because they got a tube shoved up their peehole. No wonder!

over a year ago

Alcohol, large groups and too much sun by the looks of it I wouldn’t of thought too much sun would be a problem considering where there from tbh lol"

Where are they from?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Wow, such a confusing situation, it is good to see the North African and Middle Eastern people uniting for a common cause, I wonder how they decided to try and turn Italy into North Africa "

Very confusing. Admire their unity and good to have a cause. What a pity they didn’t express that in their home countries. How different things could be. Perhaps it’s time to re impose the British Empire to show them the way?

over a year ago

Very confusing. Admire their unity and good to have a cause. What a pity they didn’t express that in their home countries. How different things could be. Perhaps it’s time to re impose the British Empire to show them the way? "

The way??

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Alcohol, large groups and too much sun by the looks of it I wouldn’t of thought too much sun would be a problem considering where there from tbh lol

Where are they from? "

North Africa and Middle East you do know it’s hot there

over a year ago

Alcohol, large groups and too much sun by the looks of it I wouldn’t of thought too much sun would be a problem considering where there from tbh lol

Where are they from? North Africa and Middle East you do know it’s hot there "

Yeah, it can be very very hot

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Very confusing. Admire their unity and good to have a cause. What a pity they didn’t express that in their home countries. How different things could be. Perhaps it’s time to re impose the British Empire to show them the way?

The way?? "

A better way

over a year ago

The way??

A better way"

Do you believe in democracy ? The will of the people ? Etc etc

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

Do you believe in democracy ? The will of the people ? Etc etc "

I do but sometimes good people need guidance

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

I do but sometimes good people need guidance "

Do you mean suppression? unfortunately for you it is the year 2022 , not 1822 , time to move on .

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

Do you mean suppression? unfortunately for you it is the year 2022 , not 1822 , time to move on . "

Nobody likes suppression. Help is needed for them to build a better way. The Chinese won’t help they’ve simply sucked all the manufacturing away and will now take all / any natural resources. How sad is it to see fit young black men from North Africa / Africa, dodging the police along the Mediterranean beaches selling fakes and cheap stuff from the Far East?

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

Do you mean suppression? unfortunately for you it is the year 2022 , not 1822 , time to move on .

Nobody likes suppression. Help is needed for them to build a better way. The Chinese won’t help they’ve simply sucked all the manufacturing away and will now take all / any natural resources. How sad is it to see fit young black men from North Africa / Africa, dodging the police along the Mediterranean beaches selling fakes and cheap stuff from the Far East? "

Tbh, I agree with that, there needs to be more investment in Africa that is beneficial to their people rather than exploiting them

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

I do but sometimes good people need guidance "

a

How do you determine when guidance is needed ?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

I do but sometimes good people need guidance a

How do you determine when guidance is needed ?"

Good question. Start with countries where most of the young men feel the need to go away at great risk to try and scratch a living.

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

Good question. Start with countries where most of the young men feel the need to go away at great risk to try and scratch a living."

And who provides this ‘guidance’ ?

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

Good question. Start with countries where most of the young men feel the need to go away at great risk to try and scratch a living.

And who provides this ‘guidance’ ? "

not us!

Dear Africa. Pay minimum wage and have a benefits package. That will keep the natives from rioting. Just.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

And who provides this ‘guidance’ ? "

It will have to be Europe. We have a much better record of providing progressive civilised states . Far from perfect of course but in terms of law and order the best there is. Perhaps it’s time to ‘annex’ all of North Africa- well, the coastal bit anyway and turn it into greater Europe. Pretty much everything in life worth having originated from Europe, aided by America of course. Probably why people risk so much to come here.

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

It will have to be Europe. We have a much better record of providing progressive civilised states . Far from perfect of course but in terms of law and order the best there is. Perhaps it’s time to ‘annex’ all of North Africa- well, the coastal bit anyway and turn it into greater Europe. Pretty much everything in life worth having originated from Europe, aided by America of course. Probably why people risk so much to come here. "

Europe? That’s a bit vague, but worth a try , what if the people of North Africa don’t want this ‘guidance’

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

It will have to be Europe. We have a much better record of providing progressive civilised states . Far from perfect of course but in terms of law and order the best there is. Perhaps it’s time to ‘annex’ all of North Africa- well, the coastal bit anyway and turn it into greater Europe. Pretty much everything in life worth having originated from Europe, aided by America of course. Probably why people risk so much to come here.

Europe? That’s a bit vague, but worth a try , what if the people of North Africa don’t want this ‘guidance’ "

Europe - very specific. If they don’t want it, we sit them down put our side of things, then listen to them and any objections, until they realise we are right and accept our thinking .

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

Europe? That’s a bit vague, but worth a try , what if the people of North Africa don’t want this ‘guidance’

Europe - very specific. If they don’t want it, we sit them down put our side of things, then listen to them and any objections, until they realise we are right and accept our thinking . "

Who is representing ‘Europe’ ? Who is the person in charge of these talks? It could work and then they could offer the UK some guidance in dealing with our collapsing economy and high inflation .

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

Europe - very specific. If they don’t want it, we sit them down put our side of things, then listen to them and any objections, until they realise we are right and accept our thinking .

Who is representing ‘Europe’ ? Who is the person in charge of these talks? It could work and then they could offer the UK some guidance in dealing with our collapsing economy and high inflation . "

Look at the bigger picture. Look beyond our short term issues for the greater good of humanity. I propose a Fabswingers task force / think tank to visit these countries as soon as possible. Are you in? Flights are business class not first I’m afraid.

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

Who is representing ‘Europe’ ? Who is the person in charge of these talks? It could work and then they could offer the UK some guidance in dealing with our collapsing economy and high inflation .

Look at the bigger picture. Look beyond our short term issues for the greater good of humanity. I propose a Fabswingers task force / think tank to visit these countries as soon as possible. Are you in? Flights are business class not first I’m afraid. "

I like it,I can’t travel business class though, can we charter our own plane with Union Jack livery instead, charge it to the tax payers?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

Look at the bigger picture. Look beyond our short term issues for the greater good of humanity. I propose a Fabswingers task force / think tank to visit these countries as soon as possible. Are you in? Flights are business class not first I’m afraid.

I like it,I can’t travel business class though, can we charter our own plane with Union Jack livery instead, charge it to the tax payers? "

And I thought you were a man of the people. I’m googling ‘private jets’ right now.

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

The way??

A better way

I like it,I can’t travel business class though, can we charter our own plane with Union Jack livery instead, charge it to the tax payers?

And I thought you were a man of the people. I’m googling ‘private jets’ right now."

You have gone to far this time...

Fabswingers & think tank? oxymoron alert of the highest order.

now let's get back to this private jet, you are paying, aren't you?

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

And I thought you were a man of the people. I’m googling ‘private jets’ right now.

now let's get back to this private jet, you are paying, aren't you? "

Boris has told me he can fix it. He made mention of an ‘oven ready ‘ deal, whatever that is?

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

The way??

A better way

Boris has told me he can fix it. He made mention of an ‘oven ready ‘ deal, whatever that is? "

Are you sure he said "oven ready" and not "bun in the oven already"? Either way the numbers never stack up

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

The way??

A better way

Boris has told me he can fix it. He made mention of an ‘oven ready ‘ deal, whatever that is?

Are you sure he said "oven ready" and not "bun in the oven already"? Either way the numbers never stack up "

Oh. He sounded very sincere and convincing. He is PM after all.

over a year ago

The way??

A better way

And I thought you were a man of the people. I’m googling ‘private jets’ right now."

I am, just like Boris. Unfortunately they won’t take us seriously if we don’t have our own Union Jack plane, we also need to wear Union Jack suits and order thousands of flags

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

The way??

A better way

Are you sure he said "oven ready" and not "bun in the oven already"? Either way the numbers never stack up

Oh. He sounded very sincere and convincing. He is PM after all. "

I have heard that about him too. I particularly liked how sincere he was about the £350 million a week saving in that oven ready deal.

Post new Message to Thread