Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Shadow cabinet ministers banned from supporting the rail strike

Jump to newest

By *ostafun OP   Man
over a year ago

near ipswich

So it seems SKS has told his cabinet that they should not be seen to support the strike. I wonder how this will go down with their paymasters?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"So it seems SKS has told his cabinet that they should not be seen to support the strike. I wonder how this will go down with their paymasters?"

At least 3 front benchers have tweeted photos of themselves on the picket lines.

By *ostafun OP   Man
over a year ago

near ipswich

"So it seems SKS has told his cabinet that they should not be seen to support the strike. I wonder how this will go down with their paymasters?

At least 3 front benchers have tweeted photos of themselves on the picket lines."

Oh dear dissent in the ranks? surely not.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"So it seems SKS has told his cabinet that they should not be seen to support the strike. I wonder how this will go down with their paymasters?

At least 3 front benchers have tweeted photos of themselves on the picket lines. Oh dear dissent in the ranks? surely not. "

Yes Tories have dizzy Nadine and Labour have belligerent Dianne . So both parties are afflicted with really stupid .

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

At least 3 front benchers have tweeted photos of themselves on the picket lines. Oh dear dissent in the ranks? surely not. "

Maybe it's deflection like everything else

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Labour will always have the Marxist union boys in their ranks

over a year ago

Labour wont let the opportunity of power get in the way of principles. Tories won't let principles get in the way of power.

over a year ago

Labour said their needed to be talks, no one listened until now. Tories better get to the table, because this strike will turn into an open revolt by other public sectors. That will cripple this government far more interested in how to make the UK a more intolerant and unequal society for all.

By *ostafun OP   Man
over a year ago

near ipswich

Labour are already starting to implode and we are no where near an election yet,they usually wait until the run up to an election.

Starmer again has shot himself in the foot telling mp,s not to go on the picket line when he knew that some would,even a blind man could see that would spell trouble, and people want this guy to run the country

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Tower Bridge South

"Labour are already starting to implode and we are no where near an election yet,they usually wait until the run up to an election.

Starmer again has shot himself in the foot telling mp,s not to go on the picket line when he knew that some would,even a blind man could see that would spell trouble, and people want this guy to run the country "

I would much rather have a Prime Minister who wants to run the country than a Prime Minister who just wants the position of Prime Minister.

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

With 2 by elections communing up, will these strikes help or hinder the government? Were they timed with the by elections in mind?

Post new Message to Thread