Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

spain to give 4th covid jab

Jump to newest

By *ostafun OP   Man
over a year ago

near ipswich

Spain has announced everyone of all ages will be eligible for a 4th jab this autumn do you think the uk should follow suit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Not for me thank you

By *ostafun OP   Man
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Not for me thank you "
Why not ? i will happily have a 4th one if it protects me.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Not for me thank you Why not ? i will happily have a 4th one if it protects me."

I ended up in hospital with a large blood clot on my lung after 2 x AstraZeneca jabs so no more for me.

I’m not anti vax before everyone jumps in and I get that millions had the jabs & no issues. It’s just based on a personal experience.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not for me thank you Why not ? i will happily have a 4th one if it protects me.

I ended up in hospital with a large blood clot on my lung after 2 x AstraZeneca jabs so no more for me.

I’m not anti vax before everyone jumps in and I get that millions had the jabs & no issues. It’s just based on a personal experience."

Fair enough, you have to do what is best for you

By *ostafun OP   Man
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Not for me thank you Why not ? i will happily have a 4th one if it protects me.

I’m not anti vax before everyone jumps in and I get that millions had the jabs & no issues. It’s just based on a personal experience."

Fair comment i think i would probably be the same in the circumstances you encountered.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it is up to everyone to do what is best for them.

Here, in France, I have had my 4th vaccine (Pfizer each time) but that was my choice. Some of my friends have done the same and others feel that it is not necessary.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Spain has announced everyone of all ages will be eligible for a 4th jab this autumn do you think the uk should follow suit? "

I think they will ay it by ear, the boss is involved in the programme still and it's still plodding along..

It's probably going to slow a bit in July and August but expected to pick up again as we go into the autumn..

Still not sure if there's a combined winter flu/covid jab or they'll do them both at the same appointment but yes I think if offered we both would..

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Put me down.

My 91 year old dad had his fourth jab and caught Covid a few weeks later. He had a sore throat for the afternoon and that was it.

By *hybloke67Man
over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Put me down.

My 91 year old dad had his fourth jab and caught Covid a few weeks later. He had a sore throat for the afternoon and that was it. "

Both my parents 91 and 85 have had their 4th jab with no issues at all.

I'll be happy to have one myself if available.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

currently travelling down W France

I'd prefer one that was more targeted to the new strains of the virus but yes definitely

Post new Message to Thread