Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Assange

Jump to newest

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Why do we always yield to the Americans? Where is Hugh Grant when we need him?

Hugh Grant for PM!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Why do we always yield to the Americans? Where is Hugh Grant when we need him?

Hugh Grant for PM! "

Only if he promises not to dance again ,, ever!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Hugh Grant for PM!

Only if he promises not to dance again ,, ever!! "

Or act..

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Hugh Grant for PM!

Only if he promises not to dance again ,, ever!! "

Fair point. Worse than me!

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Hugh Grant for PM! "

He yielded his sword to Divine Brown apparently.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 17/06/22 12:50:25]

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Hugh Grant for PM! He yielded his sword to Divine Brown apparently. "

You had to lower the tone!!

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

Hugh Grant for PM! "

It is called the rules based order, and what the rules are is anybodies guess.

this ruling to extradite Julian to die in a us prison for publishing the truth drained the blood from my head in shock, when the guardian and many other news outlets published exactly the same truths, we are been lied to daily by our governments, the truth is supposed to set you free but not in this case.

Keep strong J.A .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hugh Grant for PM! "

What did Hugh Grant do..? Pardon the ignorance..

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Hugh Grant for PM!

What did Hugh Grant do..? Pardon the ignorance.."

watch love actually.

over a year ago

Hugh Grant for PM!

What did Hugh Grant do..? Pardon the ignorance..watch love actually."

No thanks

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Hugh Grant for PM!

What did Hugh Grant do..? Pardon the ignorance..watch love actually.

No thanks "

well you did ask

over a year ago

Hugh Grant for PM!

No thanks "

I think I will, sounds more interesting than I imagined. Anyone know what platform available..?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Hugh Grant for PM!

No thanks

I think I will, sounds more interesting than I imagined. Anyone know what platform available..?"

Its been on tv every xmas for the last 10 years i think.

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Hugh Grant for PM!

this ruling to extradite Julian to die in a us prison for publishing the truth drained the blood from my head in shock, when the guardian and many other news outlets published exactly the same truths, we are been lied to daily by our governments, the truth is supposed to set you free but not in this case.

Keep strong J.A ."

He has been in Belmarsh for a while, he might fancy a change of walls, anyone asked him?

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Pity the UK could not get that American women who killed that young boy to come here just goes to show how insignificant the UK now is

over a year ago

"Pity the UK could not get that American women who killed that young boy to come here just goes to show how insignificant the UK now is"
wasn't that becomes of diplomatic immunity?

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

So they say no proof of that

over a year ago

What cases like partygate, the post office scandal, Hillsborough etc prove is.

A) How most people in high positions and below will lie, cover up and go to great lengths to hide mistakes and the truth. Often on trumped up confidentiality or national security claims.

B) It takes a lot of courage and determination to try to go against the establishment and get the truth out there.

It will become more unlikely people will in the future find that courage after Assange is extradited.

over a year ago

It's not what he published, it's what he might still know that they're worried about. Also to send a clear example to anyone else of speaking truth too.

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Hugh Grant for PM! "

I hear he has 2 weeks to appeal the decision. Could this end up at the European court on human rights like the asylum seekers did? Not sure if they get involved or not but if they block it then the Americans will not be happy

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Hugh Grant for PM!

I hear he has 2 weeks to appeal the decision. Could this end up at the European court on human rights like the asylum seekers did? Not sure if they get involved or not but if they block it then the Americans will not be happy"

I doubt it .

over a year ago

Hugh Grant for PM!

I hear he has 2 weeks to appeal the decision. Could this end up at the European court on human rights like the asylum seekers did? Not sure if they get involved or not but if they block it then the Americans will not be happyI doubt it ."

I may be wrong, but echr has already said US is a safe country. So not sure on what grounds ...

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Hugh Grant for PM!

I hear he has 2 weeks to appeal the decision. Could this end up at the European court on human rights like the asylum seekers did? Not sure if they get involved or not but if they block it then the Americans will not be happyI doubt it .I may be wrong, but echr has already said US is a safe country. So not sure on what grounds ..."

I don't know if this is the sort of thing the echr get involved with but if they do and if they find a reason not to send him then the American reaction could be interesting

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Hugh Grant for PM!

What did Hugh Grant do..? Pardon the ignorance.."

Got caught with a Hooker in America in a car..

Or they mean acting PM in Love Actually..

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hugh Grant for PM!

Keep strong J.A ."

Do you think there should be no penalty for releasing national secrets that were obtained through criminal activity?

If so, then if your own, far less important private data was hacked and published, would you be as supportive of the hacker as you are of Assange?

It has been a sad fact of life that for centuries, to maintain a balance of power, it is essential for countries to spy on others. Some of the "others" are necessarily their own people as not everyone supports their own government and country.

We should not therefore be surprised spying takes place or that governments seek to punish those who disclose the information obtained from spying as lives and peace are put at risk.

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

Hugh Grant for PM!

Keep strong J.A .

Do you think there should be no penalty for releasing national secrets that were obtained through criminal activity?

If so, then if your own, far less important private data was hacked and published, would you be as supportive of the hacker as you are of Assange?

It has been a sad fact of life that for centuries, to maintain a balance of power, it is essential for countries to spy on others. Some of the "others" are necessarily their own people as not everyone supports their own government and country.

We should not therefore be surprised spying takes place or that governments seek to punish those who disclose the information obtained from spying as lives and peace are put at risk. "

You do not get it.

the editors of the guardian and other news outlets who publishers the same material are not been hounded or been threatened with life in prison.

Keep your head in the sand buddy.

Telling the truth is good, I'll say it again

telling the truth and honesty is good.

over a year ago

Hugh Grant for PM!

Keep strong J.A .

We should not therefore be surprised spying takes place or that governments seek to punish those who disclose the information obtained from spying as lives and peace are put at risk. "

While there is some merit to what you say. It should be on a case by case basis. When exposing some things like war crimes committed by your own forces. Where is the justification in going after the whistle-blower and ignoring the perpetrators.

over a year ago

"Pity the UK could not get that American women who killed that young boy to come here just goes to show how insignificant the UK now iswasn't that becomes of diplomatic immunity?"
don't think she had it her hubby did but sneaked her back yet we bend over and get fucked when the wanks want something or else they'll take there toys back

over a year ago

"Pity the UK could not get that American women who killed that young boy to come here just goes to show how insignificant the UK now iswasn't that becomes of diplomatic immunity? don't think she had it her hubby did but sneaked her back yet we bend over and get fucked when the wanks want something or else they'll take there toys back "

We get the "special relationship' crap from America but in reality we're viewed as just puppets.

We get involved in illegal wars waged on American lies, and when American forces commit murder it's covered up.

They want to bang julian assange up for life yet won't hand over someone who's wanted for a fatal traffic crash and not even get jailed.

Thats the special relationship!! What utter Shite!

Post new Message to Thread