Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

USA Midterms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It does not look good for the democrats. Everyone I talk to who voted for Biden is regretting it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

A bloodbath the likes of which have not been witnessed in a long time is coming. The Democrats should prepare for armaggedon.

Sad point is, regardless of who wins, the difficulties won't end and will only worsen.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

When are they?

over a year ago

"A bloodbath the likes of which have not been witnessed in a long time is coming. The Democrats should prepare for armaggedon.

Sad point is, regardless of who wins, the difficulties won't end and will only worsen. "

I agree we need some politicians who are more worried about their careers instead of the people.

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

It's nearly all self inflicted.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"It does not look good for the democrats. Everyone I talk to who voted for Biden is regretting it. "

A country created on the back of murder, theft and armed occupation and one that remains str4ngled by fear of bad guys. Millions of of people simply exist day by day without even trying to reconcile the ridiculous contradictions of their own society at war with itself.

If Americans go back to the derangement of the pre-Biden years then they (and probably the world) will live to regret it.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Trump 2024 I can see it now.

over a year ago

"Trump 2024 I can see it now.

"

I would be surprised if he gets the nomination.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"It does not look good for the democrats. Everyone I talk to who voted for Biden is regretting it. "
I agree i was in California a couple of weeks ago and everyone i spoke to in bars was blaming biden for gas going up everyday and the baby formula crisis.

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"It does not look good for the democrats. Everyone I talk to who voted for Biden is regretting it.

A country created on the back of murder, theft and armed occupation and one that remains str4ngled by fear of bad guys. Millions of of people simply exist day by day without even trying to reconcile the ridiculous contradictions of their own society at war with itself.

If Americans go back to the derangement of the pre-Biden years then they (and probably the world) will live to regret it. "

Okay then so anorther four year of Joe or Kamala to keep improving things? Might aswell get Hunter on board to as he is stand up guy.

over a year ago

"It does not look good for the democrats. Everyone I talk to who voted for Biden is regretting it.

If Americans go back to the derangement of the pre-Biden years then they (and probably the world) will live to regret it. Okay then so anorther four year of Joe or Kamala to keep improving things? Might aswell get Hunter on board to as he is stand up guy."

It's going to be a wild summer again right up until midterms.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just because this time round a lot of republicans governors got the chance to do the redistricting (basically rewrite boundaries for the house seats) it gives them a lot of advantages…

Basically the republicans will win back the house, but the democrats will win control of the senate (those are the statewide races… democrats are defending more winnable seats than republicans.. but republicans could to a couple of the ones they are defending…. Pennsylvania for example)

And if you think nothing gets done at the moment… wait till November!!! Nothing will get done for two years and each side will blame the other!

over a year ago

Just because this time round a lot of republicans governors got the chance to do the redistricting (basically rewrite boundaries for the house seats) it gives them a lot of advantages…

Basically the republicans will win back the house, but the democrats will win control of the senate (those are the statewide races… democrats are defending more winnable seats than republicans.. but republicans could to a couple of the ones they are defending…. Pennsylvania for example)

And if you think nothing gets done at the moment… wait till November!!! Nothing will get done for two years and each side will blame the other!"

Exactly

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Interesting how Fox News refuses to live feed the riots enquiry. Rupert Murdoch decides his trump devotees don’t need to see anything negative or truthful in their news about Trump , even if it spoken by Republican committee members.

Media bias at its finest. I bet the Daily Express is having wet dream overload on such blatant bias.

Post new Message to Thread