FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Is Johnson the 1st sitting PM to have broken the law?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

[Removed by poster at 12/04/22 14:33:39]

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Ooops! Typo

A FPN isn't a criminal offence.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

First one to get caught possibly.

over a year ago

"Ooops! Typo

A FPN isn't a criminal offence."

He was fined for breaking Covid laws. Sounds pretty telling to me...

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Ooops! Typo

"

In theory they don't have to accept the fine. But then would go to court. That might be even more fun!

over a year ago

"Ooops! Typo

In theory they don't have to accept the fine. But then would go to court. That might be even more fun!

"

Never happen. They'll pay the tiniest slap on the wrist fine and try to bury the news desperately.

over a year ago

A quote from the BBC:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Chancellor Rishi Sunak and the PM's wife Carrie Johnson will be fined by the police for breaking lockdown laws.

Rather sounds like they did break the law. (For anybody who wants to deny as much.)

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Ooops! Typo

Never happen. They'll pay the tiniest slap on the wrist fine and try to bury the news desperately.

"

I think Sunak will resign (he's pretty much buggered anyway), and hope to drag the other fecker down by doing so.

over a year ago

"Ooops! Typo

I think Sunak will resign (he's pretty much buggered anyway), and hope to drag the other fecker down by doing so."

I think its more likely we'll see an interesting few days of desperate spin as certain people try to save their own skins.

But I could be wrong. Political resignations can come fast when it all goes to shit.

over a year ago

After browsing a bit, seems Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ooops! Typo

A FPN isn't a criminal offence."

It is a criminal offence but doesn’t give you a criminal record I think. Happy to be corrected.

over a year ago

Quote from a QC:

Getting a FPN means the police think you committed a criminal offence. It isn’t a criminal conviction. Nor is paying the penalty. That means you’ve chosen to pay rather than risk a criminal prosecution.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Quote from a QC:

Getting a FPN means the police think you committed a criminal offence. It isn’t a criminal conviction. Nor is paying the penalty. That means you’ve chosen to pay rather than risk a criminal prosecution."

Thanks ??

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Should have been a thumb

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

An FPN sounds like something you get for breaking the speed limit which is a shame given the gravity of the situation

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
over a year ago

merthyr

"An FPN sounds like something you get for breaking the speed limit which is a shame given the gravity of the situation"

That's an enforceable FPN i have a few, a FPN is basically as low level as a parking ticket or a littering ticket.

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

It's a no.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only a matter time now, we have a lawbreaker as a leader, if he continues, he is no better than Putin, who ignores international law.

A line has been drawn, and in may, you either vote for a liar and a lawbreaker, or you don't

So which side are you on?

over a year ago

"It's a no."

what's a no?

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
over a year ago

merthyr

Last 12 years as a courier driver 87 FPNs, parking mainly, no left or right turns, 6 sp30s speeding , over that period. Only contested 2 paid the rest

over a year ago

"Last 12 years as a courier driver 87 FPNs, parking mainly, no left or right turns, 6 sp30s speeding , over that period. Only contested 2 paid the rest"

How many of them did you get in Downing St for breaking Covid laws while you were PM?

over a year ago

"Last 12 years as a courier driver 87 FPNs, parking mainly, no left or right turns, 6 sp30s speeding , over that period. Only contested 2 paid the rest"

I didn't know you were PM of this country? Must have been in a coma when that happened.

By *ayturners turn hayMan
over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books."
. And who is really bothered or even cares. A fixed penalty notice is meaningless anyway. You just pay it and get on with life. It is no different to receiving one for driving in a bus lane by mistake .

over a year ago

Wellingborugh

Sadly it is an occupational hazard which those who live in the real world simply accept

over a year ago

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books. . And who is really bothered or even cares. A fixed penalty notice is meaningless anyway. You just pay it and get on with life. It is no different to receiving one for driving in a bus lane by mistake ."

I think rather a lot of people care that the PM broke the law while most of us obeyed the law, often at great personal cost.

over a year ago

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books. . And who is really bothered or even cares. A fixed penalty notice is meaningless anyway. You just pay it and get on with life. It is no different to receiving one for driving in a bus lane by mistake ."

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally!

over a year ago

PMSL

over a year ago

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books. . And who is really bothered or even cares. A fixed penalty notice is meaningless anyway. You just pay it and get on with life. It is no different to receiving one for driving in a bus lane by mistake .

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally!"

Don’t feed the troll , just laugh at him

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"It's a no.

what's a no?"

To the question.

ITV news stated he is the first PM to break the law in a few decades, i forget the number. Therefore he isn't the first

over a year ago

"It's a no.

what's a no?

To the question.

ITV news stated he is the first PM to break the law in a few decades, i forget the number. Therefore he isn't the first"

I'm not aware of another PM in office breaking the law. Who else did it?

over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books. . And who is really bothered or even cares. A fixed penalty notice is meaningless anyway. You just pay it and get on with life. It is no different to receiving one for driving in a bus lane by mistake .

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally!"

It is hardly being facetious just facing reality. All the events to which you refer were at government offices so he was hardly living it up. Someone running the country during a crisis can be given a bit of leeway . In any event there were numerous exceptions to the rules. I cannot see too many people bring bothered about who broke the rules. There are a lot more important things on life to worry about

over a year ago

I thought the tories were supposed to be the party of ‘Law and order’ ?

over a year ago

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally! It is hardly being facetious just facing reality. All the events to which you refer were at government offices so he was hardly living it up. Someone running the country during a crisis can be given a bit of leeway . In any event there were numerous exceptions to the rules. I cannot see too many people bring bothered about who broke the rules. There are a lot more important things on life to worry about "

Indeed. We could have the problem of being ruled by a PM who's a liar and a lawbreaker. + a PM who seems to have dubious connections with Russia..

over a year ago

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally! It is hardly being facetious just facing reality. All the events to which you refer were at government offices so he was hardly living it up. Someone running the country during a crisis can be given a bit of leeway . In any event there were numerous exceptions to the rules. I cannot see too many people bring bothered about who broke the rules. There are a lot more important things on life to worry about "

Well I suggest you say that to people who couldn't see their elderly relatives, or who couldn't attend family members funerals. I wonder if that is trivial to them?

Let's see how trivial this is at the ballot box?

over a year ago

"I thought the tories were supposed to be the party of ‘Law and order’ ? "

The party of one law for them and another law for us. That's what this party is.

They are out of touch with the electorate and out of touch with society.

By *ustintime69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Exceptionalism again! Your posts get more amusing every day. Are you being paid to write this nonsense?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

ITV news stated he is the first PM to break the law in a few decades, i forget the number. Therefore he isn't the first"

This is incorrect. He is the first sitting UK PM EVER to be fined for breaking the law

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally! It is hardly being facetious just facing reality. All the events to which you refer were at government offices so he was hardly living it up. Someone running the country during a crisis can be given a bit of leeway . In any event there were numerous exceptions to the rules. I cannot see too many people bring bothered about who broke the rules. There are a lot more important things on life to worry about

Exceptionalism again! Your posts get more amusing every day. Are you being paid to write this nonsense? "

There's no way anyone believes the nonsense he posts.

My main theory is that this account is a Russian bot.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" I cannot see too many people bring bothered about who broke the rules. "

People our certainly bothered that our Prime Minister lied eight times saying no rules were broken

By *ustintime69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Don't be facetious, it matters especially when you made the rules, and you don't follow them yourself. Whilst millions couldn't gather, couldn't visit families, attend funerals, see people before they even died, he is having his cake and eating it, literally! It is hardly being facetious just facing reality. All the events to which you refer were at government offices so he was hardly living it up. Someone running the country during a crisis can be given a bit of leeway . In any event there were numerous exceptions to the rules. I cannot see too many people bring bothered about who broke the rules. There are a lot more important things on life to worry about

Exceptionalism again! Your posts get more amusing every day. Are you being paid to write this nonsense?

My main theory is that this account is a Russian bot."

Seems bonkers but I wouldn’t be that surprised if it was true!

over a year ago

My main theory is that this account is a Russian bot."

As I have mentioned before, It is a parody account, and is quite funny,

over a year ago

"

ITV news stated he is the first PM to break the law in a few decades, i forget the number. Therefore he isn't the first

This is incorrect. He is the first sitting UK PM EVER to be fined for breaking the law"

I asked that poster which other UK PM was found to have broken the law in office. They never replied. Strange, eh?

By *6travellerMan
over a year ago

Tayside, Midlands and Chester

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books."

No.

BLiar - is an untried war criminal.

Wilson - cash for honours.

over a year ago

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books.

No.

Wrong, try again,

"

By *6travellerMan
over a year ago

Tayside, Midlands and Chester

No! Many have. However, they have got away with it. Bliar the biggest mass murder in the UK and gets Knighted for it.

over a year ago

"No! Many have. However, they have got away with it. Bliar the biggest mass murder in the UK and gets Knighted for it."

Fuck Blair, yes.

But Jonson really is the only sitting PM ever found to have broken the law.

over a year ago

"As far as I know, Johnson is the 1st sitting PM found to have broken the law. A proud moment for the record books.

No.

But Are they in charge now? Funny how these Russian bots seem to come out to defend the slob, Putin must be really doing bad in Ukraine.

"

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

johnson liar liar convict

over a year ago

all PMs have broken the law its just most haven't been found out

over a year ago

He might very well be the first prime minister to get a fixed penalty fine, but he's certainly not the first MP to break the law as there many have been disgraced from all parties recently.

over a year ago

"He might very well be the first prime minister to get a fixed penalty fine, but he's certainly not the first MP to break the law as there many have been disgraced from all parties recently."

Which other sitting PM broke the law?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Weird the story in the Times vanished about him wanting to employ his girlfriend Carrie on £100k of public money

Post new Message to Thread