Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

The Pork Pie Plot

Jump to newest

By *ercury OP   Man
over a year ago

Grantham

It looks like time is running out for Boris Johnson.

A growing number of backbench MPs have decided that enough is enough, and in a coordinated move, will submit their letters of no confidence to Sir Graham Brady.

A disastrous BJ interview yesterday started the move, instigated by Alicia Kearns, MP for Melton Mowbray. A poor PMQs today, and a damning Sue Gray report, will sutely be the nails in the coffin and instigate a Leadership campaign.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Let’s hope so.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

That interview was sickening

He was like a child after being caught out and trying to look all sad and sorry when Queen was mentioned.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"It looks like time is running out for Boris Johnson.

A growing number of backbench MPs have decided that enough is enough, and in a coordinated move, will submit their letters of no confidence to Sir Graham Brady.

A disastrous BJ interview yesterday started the move, instigated by Alicia Kearns, MP for Melton Mowbray. A poor PMQs today, and a damning Sue Gray report, will sutely be the nails in the coffin and instigate a Leadership campaign. "

. ,, ,, ,, ,, if it has taken one bad interview for Conservative MPs to realise the situation I suppose the electorate at least have an excuse for voting the way they did in 2019 and in the referendum and being fooled by the funny man off the tele

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That interview was sickening

He was like a child after being caught out and trying to look all sad and sorry when Queen was mentioned.

"

It was pathetic, have you noticed that he has started wearing a mask all the time ? This is to hide his smirk,

By *rniepieMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"It looks like time is running out for Boris Johnson.

A disastrous BJ interview yesterday started the move, instigated by Alicia Kearns, MP for Melton Mowbray. A poor PMQs today, and a damning Sue Gray report, will sutely be the nails in the coffin and instigate a Leadership campaign. . ,, ,, ,, ,, if it has taken one bad interview for Conservative MPs to realise the situation I suppose the electorate at least have an excuse for voting the way they did in 2019 and in the referendum and being fooled by the funny man off the tele"

They and their voters are not the brightest tbf

By *rniepieMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

It was pathetic, have you noticed that he has started wearing a mask all the time ? This is to hide his smirk, "

I thought it was to hide the fact he was hungover again?

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

It was pathetic, have you noticed that he has started wearing a mask all the time ? This is to hide his smirk,

I thought it was to hide the fact he was hungover again?"

It’s to hide his quivering lip while he says to himself “why is everyone being so ghastly to me”?

By *rniepieMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

It’s to hide his quivering lip while he says to himself “why is everyone being so ghastly to me”?"

It's the cultists who have backed his every lie and car crash for the last 2 years I truly feel sorry for.

Maybe they should form a self help Group?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

To use as an excuse noone told him it broke the rules is pathetic. Can everyone given fines for breaking lockdown rules now say no one told them not to meet and get a refund ? If noone tells you a car needs taxing and insuring is it OK to drive ? If noone tells you to pay in a shop is it OK to steal ?

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

It’s to hide his quivering lip while he says to himself “why is everyone being so ghastly to me”?

It's the cultists who have backed his every lie and car crash for the last 2 years I truly feel sorry for.

Maybe they should form a self help Group?"

Why would you feel sorry for “the cultists”?

They chose tribalism, they chose myopia, they chose to believe that Boris meant Brexit and sunlit uplands. They chose not to believe what their eyes were seeing

By *rniepieMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"To use as an excuse noone told him it broke the rules is pathetic. Can everyone given fines for breaking lockdown rules now say no one told them not to meet and get a refund ? If noone tells you a car needs taxing and insuring is it OK to drive ? If noone tells you to pay in a shop is it OK to steal ? "

Are you saying it's his fault he doesmt know about the rules that he himself set?

I cant see that.

You would have to be incredibly thick or incompetent to do that

And I'm sure the British people wouldnt vote for such an inept lying politician?

By *rniepieMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Maybe they should form a self help Group?

Why would you feel sorry for “the cultists”?

They chose tribalism, they chose myopia, they chose to believe that Boris meant Brexit and sunlit uplands. They chose not to believe what their eyes were seeing "

They arent the sharpest tools in the box tbf

By *hilMan
over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

Press reports emerging that the Pork pie group are to release secret recordings and texts of blackm**l threats to police.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

it's highly likely that, owing to contemporary pocket tech devices, most mp's now record dealings with party bullying from whips, especially when it comes to the natural party of corruption aka the conservative and unionist party.

By *hilMan
over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

William Wragg to meet police on Monday to discuss black**il allegations.

By *mateur100Man
over a year ago

nr faversham

"it's highly likely that, owing to contemporary pocket tech devices, most mp's now record dealings with party bullying from whips, especially when it comes to the natural party of corruption aka the conservative and unionist party. "

Whips behaviour is likely the same no matter the party

By *mateur100Man
over a year ago

nr faversham

"William Wragg to meet police on Monday to discuss black**il allegations."

Why is blackmxxl censored?

By *hilMan
over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

"William Wragg to meet police on Monday to discuss black**il allegations.

Why is blackmxxl censored?"

I don't know but you can't use it , maybe need to use the word chantage instead

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Is the operation of whips now outdated?

Either an MP believes in something or he doesn’t? Surely persuading him to change his/ her view could be against the interests of his/her constituents. An MPs priority should be “all” their constituents first and foremost. The party should come second. Otherwise why bother having a local party, if all you do is tow the central office party line?

With over half our MPs chosen by the two London offices of the main parties it all feels a bit of a step back to rotten boroughs.

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Is the operation of whips now outdated?

Either an MP believes in something or he doesn’t? Surely persuading him to change his/ her view could be against the interests of his/her constituents. An MPs priority should be “all” their constituents first and foremost. The party should come second. Otherwise why bother having a local party, if all you do is tow the central office party line?

With over half our MPs chosen by the two London offices of the main parties it all feels a bit of a step back to rotten boroughs.

"

Totally agree, it does make voting for your local MP just a vote for their party more than him or her. I thought it was only the government of the day that used whips but it turns out all parties have and use them all the time.

Post new Message to Thread