Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Boris again!!

Jump to newest

By *arleyfatboy2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Devon

Have you seen the picture in the guardian of Boris and a load of other people having a wine and cheese get together in the garden of number 10 .

What does everyone else think of it ?

May 20th 2020

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

They will probably fob it off and claim it was working break.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

if your local council office workers had wine during their daytime meetings would you say that’s acceptable.. I bet the local workers would have to pay for their ish booze though unlike Boris. Why is booze allowed in government offices at all? Visiting guests for dinner and formal functions I understand but these people are supposed to be running the country.

Entitled doesn’t even begin to cover it.

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

Claiming it was a work meeting

No pens or paper, so no notes or minutes

- No displays, computers or flipcharts

- Table of drinks

- Wine quaffing

- A cheeseboard

Do you believe them?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m all for drinking wine at work. Even better if there is cheese along for the ride.

Bit of a dim view during lockdown though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"They will probably fob it off and claim it was working break."

And a few idiots will believe them

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

"They will probably fob it off and claim it was working break.

And a few idiots will believe them "

And the rest of the Conservative voters don't give a fuck about it.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

So now he’s claiming it was work. So our Prime Minister runs the country drinking wine! I don’t know which is worse! A party or a constantly pissed P/M.

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

If he calls that work what did the party's look like.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

What part of “do as I say not as I do”, do we all struggle to understand?

They are our elected masters. I know it used to be elected servants , I’m not too sure when the change happened?

Anyway, “do as your are told, if not we have riot police dressed like a paramilitary force, with water cannon to back it up “.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"What part of “do as I say not as I do”, do we all struggle to understand?

They are our elected masters. I know it used to be elected servants , I’m not too sure when the change happened?

Anyway, “do as your are told, if not we have riot police dressed like a paramilitary force, with water cannon to back it up “."

No Water Cannon sadly to wash us away. Boris tried and purchased some second hand ones but ended up selling them at a loss. More money down the drain.

over a year ago

I've noticed there is recently far less defence of Johnson et al on here.

Is the penny finally starting to drop for more and more people?

over a year ago

Obviously not terribly worried about a pandemic or staying safe...I wonder why they adopted this attitude

Almost as if in their world it doesn't matter or exist....bloody Tories!

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"Have you seen the picture in the guardian of Boris and a load of other people having a wine and cheese get together in the garden of number 10 .

May 20th 2020"

I think that it is, medically, the least serious but just underlines, yet again, that he does not believe that rules apply to him because, they never had.

He has always gotten away with lying and being lazy and has been defended for it.

He cannot change, but has, apparently been given another year by his party.

This is probably due to the dirth of alternatives than anything else.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"Obviously not terribly worried about a pandemic or staying safe...I wonder why they adopted this attitude

Almost as if in their world it doesn't matter or exist....bloody Tories!"

I'm not sure that it is "Tories".

I'm not sure that a lot of those culled in the Brexit cleansing would have behaved like this. I don't know what changed but something significant has.

So, actually as who BoJo and his "team" are has been clear from the start I would concur overall.

There are two to three generations of negative consequences that will come out of this period of Conservative rule.

over a year ago

"Obviously not terribly worried about a pandemic or staying safe...I wonder why they adopted this attitude

I'm not sure that a lot of those culled in the Brexit cleansing would have behaved like this. I don't know what changed but something significant has.

So, actually as who BoJo and his "team" are has been clear from the start I would concur overall.

There are two to three generations of negative consequences that will come out of this period of Conservative rule."

Well I noticed a hundred plus back bench Tories showing blatant disregard for public health with their voting against the hugely important restrictions in the COVID rules. Those maniacs seem to hold personal freedoms and rights (whatever they are) above the government dictats and mandates. How dare they attempt to de-rail Boris and his cheese munching, wine drinking and party-going stormtroopers.... during a lockdown. Personally I can't wait until new labour gets hold of the levers of power. They'll oppose these Tory halfwits and bring us back to normality.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

"I've noticed there is recently far less defence of Johnson et al on here.

Is the penny finally starting to drop for more and more people?"

I hope so. It occurs to me that - finally - the people in England are maybe just starting to realise why 70% of Scots won't vote for these cunts under any circumstance.

They've been treating us with contempt since 1979 unto the present day; and now you're all starting to get an inkling of what it feels like.

Not much fun, is it?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

There are two to three generations of negative consequences that will come out of this period of Conservative rule.

Well I noticed a hundred plus back bench Tories showing blatant disregard for public health with their voting against the hugely important restrictions in the COVID rules. Those maniacs seem to hold personal freedoms and rights (whatever they are) above the government dictats and mandates. How dare they attempt to de-rail Boris and his cheese munching, wine drinking and party-going stormtroopers.... during a lockdown. Personally I can't wait until new labour gets hold of the levers of power. They'll oppose these Tory halfwits and bring us back to normality.

"

Not sure what point you're making.

They supported BoJo knowing he's a self-serving liar, lazy and incompetent (as did many of the general public).

Some MPs have now votes against one measure that required people to provide a test result when entering a crowded venue. They are going to give BoJo another year though.

Does this mean that they are a party of conviction?

By *arleyfatboy2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Devon

Looking at the picture. Isn’t that Dominic Cummings sat at the table with Boris?

over a year ago

"Looking at the picture. Isn’t that Dominic Cummings sat at the table with Boris? "

Yes. And the current wife is sat next to Johnson at this "work meeting".

And Hancock has apparently been identified further back in the garden, with the big group of people. The very same day he told us all to keep social distancing and follow the rules.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure what point you're making.

They supported BoJo knowing he's a self-serving liar, lazy and incompetent (as did many of the general public).

Some MPs have now votes against one measure that required people to provide a test result when entering a crowded venue. They are going to give BoJo another year though.

Does this mean that they are a party of conviction?"

They need convicting of crimes against the public ..

By *esusWeptMan
over a year ago

Rising Son, God's own County

"Have you seen the picture in the guardian of Boris and a load of other people having a wine and cheese get together in the garden of number 10 .

May 20th 2020"

Oh just an everyday Cabernet meeting...

Post new Message to Thread