Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Joe and the Ho are embarrassing

Jump to newest

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

You guys might think your leadership is lacking, but in the USA it’s never been so bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"You guys might think your leadership is lacking, but in the USA it’s never been so bad. "

Ho? Really?

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"You guys might think your leadership is lacking, but in the USA it’s never been so bad. "

Indeed, only the other day I was thinking "we really need a sun bed addicted moron with a track record of bankruptcy, abusing women and abusing minorities back in the Whitehouse" . It was probably the large amount of cheese I'd eaten.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/11/21 07:48:43]

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

"You guys might think your leadership is lacking, but in the USA it’s never been so bad.

Ho? Really? "

Amazon removed "Joe and the Hoe" t-shirts from sale for being sexist.

It tells you a lot about a person who uses that phrase. Mostly that they are more interested in rhyming rhetoric than they are in politics.

over a year ago

nonsense! The leadership of the USA has never been better....for the Republican party

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

Sadly, I didn’t coin the phrase, even more sad is those who approve of them not because of who they are, but because of who they are not.

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"Sadly, I didn’t coin the phrase, even more sad is those who approve of them not because of who they are, but because of who they are not."

they are not a lieing, womanising wannabe dictator who has tried to overturn a demovratic election by organising a riot

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

"Sadly, I didn’t coin the phrase, even more sad is those who approve of them not because of who they are, but because of who they are not."

I agree with this. Just being less shit than Trump is a terrible aim for a president.

over a year ago

any update on their approval ratings? Don't get to hear too much about those in the UK media. They only tend to show Joe when he manages to keep it together for more than 20 secs and Kamala when she's not cackling.

The amount of air time given to the arsehole that is Bo Johnson when he fucked up an address yesterday is huge. Imagine the air time for Joe's balls-ups were broadcast....there would be no time left to screen Peppa Pig episodes

over a year ago

Biden is useless. Trump was worse ,

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"Sadly, I didn’t coin the phrase, even more sad is those who approve of them not because of who they are, but because of who they are not.

they are not a lieing, womanising wannabe dictator who has tried to overturn a demovratic election by organising a riot"

nah joes just a racist and kamala just kept convicts locked up longer than they should of been to use as cheap fire fighters lol

over a year ago

"Sadly, I didn’t coin the phrase, even more sad is those who approve of them not because of who they are, but because of who they are not.

they are not a lieing, womanising wannabe dictator who has tried to overturn a demovratic election by organising a riotnah joes just a racist and kamala just kept convicts locked up longer than they should of been to use as cheap fire fighters lol"

Yeah, they are awful, still thrashed Trump at the last election

over a year ago

they are not a lieing, womanising wannabe dictator who has tried to overturn a demovratic election by organising a riotnah joes just a racist and kamala just kept

convicts locked up longer than they should of been to use as cheap fire fighters lol

Yeah, they are awful, still thrashed Trump at the last election "

dear me. I've lost count. Is that the 75th or 76th time you've used this award winning, mic dropping line? Stop living in November 2020! Focus on the current racist divider and chief sitting in the white house of the USSA

over a year ago

they are not a lieing, womanising wannabe dictator who has tried to overturn a demovratic election by organising a riotnah joes just a racist and kamala just kept

convicts locked up longer than they should of been to use as cheap fire fighters lol

dear me. I've lost count. Is that the 75th or 76th time you've used this award winning, mic dropping line? Stop living in November 2020! Focus on the current racist divider and chief sitting in the white house of the USSA "

Like I keep being told on here , you lost, get over it, move on, stop moaning etc etc etc

over a year ago

dear me. I've lost count. Is that the 75th or 76th time you've used this award winning, mic dropping line? Stop living in November 2020! Focus on the current racist divider and chief sitting in the white house of the USSA

Like I keep being told on here , you lost, get over it, move on, stop moaning etc etc etc "

OH! So you think because i dislike A i therefore must like B?....

Nice lightswitch brain you have there Mister.

sorry to annoy you....i don't particularly care for trump either. In fact i don't like anyone that can OK the dropping of bombs on civillian populations. Things are never usually noir et blanc. In the here and now (that's today btw...not a year ago) joe biden is a horrible racist and hell bent on destroying america.

over a year ago

Like I keep being told on here , you lost, get over it, move on, stop moaning etc etc etc

sorry to annoy you....i don't particularly care for trump either. In fact i don't like anyone that can OK the dropping of bombs on civillian populations. Things are never usually noir et blanc. In the here and now (that's today btw...not a year ago) joe biden is a horrible racist and hell bent on destroying america. "

True, and Trump was a horrible racist who was hell bent on destroying America, a country gets the leaders it deserves , sad times for the honourable people of America

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

I agree with this. Just being less shit than Trump is a terrible aim for a president."

At present I would be very happy to have anyone in the UK who was less shit than Johnson. It's about the lowest of low bars to reach. Let's face it, a two dimensional cartoon pig is less shit than Johnson.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

they are not a lieing, womanising wannabe dictator who has tried to overturn a demovratic election by organising a riotnah joes just a racist and kamala just kept convicts locked up longer than they should of been to use as cheap fire fighters lol

Yeah, they are awful, still thrashed Trump at the last election "

yep he did not a trump fan either though he was great comedy was just pointing out to the poster the current lot are just as bad as the last lot

over a year ago

I agree with this. Just being less shit than Trump is a terrible aim for a president.

At present I would be very happy to have anyone in the UK who was less shit than Johnson. It's about the lowest of low bars to reach. Let's face it, a two dimensional cartoon pig is less shit than Johnson."

Yep, we definitely can’t laugh at or judge America when we have far worse here,

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

At present I would be very happy to have anyone in the UK who was less shit than Johnson. It's about the lowest of low bars to reach. Let's face it, a two dimensional cartoon pig is less shit than Johnson."

100%.

If it was a straight choice between Johnson and Pepper Pig at the next GE. My vote would go to the swine.

over a year ago

At present I would be very happy to have anyone in the UK who was less shit than Johnson. It's about the lowest of low bars to reach. Let's face it, a two dimensional cartoon pig is less shit than Johnson.

100%.

If it was a straight choice between Johnson and Pepper Pig at the next GE. My vote would go to the swine. "

Which swine ?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

what america needs is an out of work actor? oh done that, peanut farmer? done that, lawyers are popular...

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Creepy Joe is a car crash. Let’s hope 2024 throws up someone more credible.

Yang would have been so better.

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

100%.

If it was a straight choice between Johnson and Pepper Pig at the next GE. My vote would go to the swine.

Which swine ? "

Boris..

over a year ago

100%.

Which swine ? "

I bet Cameron's vote would go to any pig

over a year ago

(For the record, I don't actually believe Cameron shagged a pig. But it still amuses and amazes me that pig story ever made the news.)

over a year ago

Reminds me of that black mirror episode

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"(For the record, I don't actually believe Cameron shagged a pig. But it still amuses and amazes me that pig story ever made the news.)"

I probabley never happened but people believe all kind of shit

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Like I keep being told on here , you lost, get over it, move on, stop moaning etc etc etc "

and have you ?

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

I am not American, never lived or worked there but plenty of rather lovely holidays. As such I do not feel qualified to really comment on US politics or politicians.

However, can say that I reckon most of the world were relieved to see the back of Trump! He really didn’t paint the USA in a good light (much as we have Johnson).

Biden looks doddery but at least he has done a few good things on the world stage already (climate change) compared to Trump.

I am really curious, personalities aside, what is it about Biden’s policies you do not like or agree with?

over a year ago

"You guys might think your leadership is lacking, but in the USA it’s never been so bad.

Indeed, only the other day I was thinking "we really need a sun bed addicted moron with a track record of bankruptcy, abusing women and abusing minorities back in the Whitehouse" . It was probably the large amount of cheese I'd eaten."

So you prefer the actual racist then?

over a year ago

Indeed, only the other day I was thinking "we really need a sun bed addicted moron with a track record of bankruptcy, abusing women and abusing minorities back in the Whitehouse" . It was probably the large amount of cheese I'd eaten.

So you prefer the actual racist then?

"

Instead of the actual racist?

over a year ago

sorry to annoy you....i don't particularly care for trump either. In fact i don't like anyone that can OK the dropping of bombs on civillian populations. Things are never usually noir et blanc. In the here and now (that's today btw...not a year ago) joe biden is a horrible racist and hell bent on destroying america.

True, and Trump was a horrible racist who was hell bent on destroying America, a country gets the leaders it deserves , sad times for the honourable people of America "

Can you provide an actual full quote of something racist that Trump said? Thats a full quote, not a partial quote used out of context

While you have a Dem president calling people negroes, who is friends with KKK members, telling others they aint black if they dont vote the way he wants and has a documented history of racism

over a year ago

True, and Trump was a horrible racist who was hell bent on destroying America, a country gets the leaders it deserves , sad times for the honourable people of America

Can you provide an actual full quote of something racist that Trump said? Thats a full quote, not a partial quote used out of context

While you have a Dem president calling people negroes, who is friends with KKK members, telling others they aint black if they dont vote the way he wants and has a documented history of racism

"

Trump was mates with Jeffrey Epstein, whatever can this mean?

over a year ago

Trump was mates with Jeffrey Epstein, whatever can this mean? "

I take it you cant then, as you changed the subject

Only one of them has been caught touching kids multiple times on video aswell

over a year ago

Only one of them has been caught touching kids multiple times on video aswell"

Ok, let’s use your theory, Biden is mates with the KKK, I would say that makes him a racist, Trump was very good friends with Epstein therefore he is a peadophile, both are disgusting characters,

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Only one of them has been caught touching kids multiple times on video aswell"

By touching you mean compassion, expressing care, whilst trump just grabs womens pussies?

Remember that?

Remember him screwing adult actresses whilst his wife was pregnant?

Remember him walking into changing rooms with adolescent women in?

Remember him losing court case about racist rental policies?

Remember how trump university worked out?

over a year ago

By touching you mean compassion, expressing care, whilst trump just grabs womens pussies?

Remember that?

"

Remember how he behaved when he lost the election ?

over a year ago

Remember that?

"

"By touching you mean compassion, expressing care, whilst trump just grabs womens pussies?"

Sound like a MAP sympathiser to me tbh

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Remember that?

"By touching you mean compassion, expressing care, whilst trump just grabs womens pussies?"

"

Don't really care what it sounds like to you.

The only person who has history as a sec pest on this thread is trump.

over a year ago

Remember that?

The only person who has history as a sec pest on this thread is trump."

So you dont care that you just made excuses for touching children?

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Remember that?

"

You are simply trying to place a nasty connotation on something that wasn't nasty.

What first attracted you to the sex pest trump?

over a year ago

Remember that?

You are simply trying to place a nasty connotation on something that wasn't nasty.

What first attracted you to the sex pest trump?"

Dont really like Trump either thanks

I do dislike people that are happy to give others a pass though because they seem them as "on their side"

"You are simply trying to place a nasty connotation on something that wasn't nasty."

Oh wait, like large swathes of the media? But you dont have an issue with it if it reinforces your bias. As we saw in the Rittenhouse thread

over a year ago

Remember that?

I do dislike people that are happy to give others a pass though because they seem them as "on their side"

"You are simply trying to place a nasty connotation on something that wasn't nasty."

Oh wait, like large swathes of the media? But you dont have an issue with it if it reinforces your bias. As we saw in the Rittenhouse thread"

Oh, the irony

over a year ago

Remember that?

Oh wait, like large swathes of the media? But you dont have an issue with it if it reinforces your bias. As we saw in the Rittenhouse thread

Oh, the irony "

Difference is i am happy to say if i am wrong and change my opinion based on facts

over a year ago

Remember that?

Oh, the irony

Difference is i am happy to say if i am wrong and change my opinion based on facts"

Of course you are

over a year ago

Remember that?

Oh, the irony

Difference is i am happy to say if i am wrong and change my opinion based on facts

Of course you are "

Well maybe if you did a better job of pointing out when people are wrong with facts instead of circulur arguements and efforts to derail threads. Which is your main MO

Or maybe i am just not wrong?

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Remember that?

Oh wait, like large swathes of the media? But you dont have an issue with it if it reinforces your bias. As we saw in the Rittenhouse thread"

Mmm, pretty sure you will be the sort who says "MSM tell lies " then trot out a line straight from Fox news.

Don't like trump? You've just spent the last few minutes trying to deflect from him.

Planet Pizza anyone?

over a year ago

Remember that?

Oh, the irony

Of course you are

Well maybe if you did a better job of pointing out when people are wrong with facts instead of circulur arguements and efforts to derail threads. Which is your main MO

Or maybe i am just not wrong?

"

Maybe you are just wrong

over a year ago

Remember that?

Mmm, pretty sure you will be the sort who says "MSM tell lies " then trot out a line straight from Fox news.

Don't like trump? You've just spent the last few minutes trying to deflect from him.

Planet Pizza anyone?

"

What line from Fox News?

No i spent the last few minutes pointing out you seem to be simping for a racist and kiddy toucher. While accusing trump of pretty much the same thing

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Remember that?

Planet Pizza anyone?

What line from Fox News?

No i spent the last few minutes pointing out you seem to be simping for a racist and kiddy toucher. While accusing trump of pretty much the same thing

"

No, I simply told you some basic facts, you didn't like that as they didn't fit into your view of the world.

Net result, you get angry again.

Can you remind us of who lost a court case over their racist housing policies?

over a year ago

Remember that?

Planet Pizza anyone?

What line from Fox News?

No, I simply told you some basic facts, you didn't like that as they didn't fit into your view of the world.

Can you remind us of who lost a court case over their racist housing policies?"

Why do you think im angry, must be projecting.

What basic facts are these? Because you seem to not really understand facts and just choose what you want to belive.

This thread isnt even to do with Trump, you are obssessed. You know they can both be racist right? Yet only one managed to actually say racist things and somehow got a pass

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Remember that?

Planet Pizza anyone?

What line from Fox News?

Can you remind us of who lost a court case over their racist housing policies?

Why do you think im angry, must be projecting.

What basic facts are these? Because you seem to not really understand facts and just choose what you want to belive.

This thread isnt even to do with Trump, you are obssessed. You know they can both be racist right? Yet only one managed to actually say racist things and somehow got a pass

"

You have a history when it comes to getting angry don't you.

Basic fact

Trump was taken to court and found guilty of racism

Basic fact

Biden has never been accused of any inappropriate behaviour other than by the loons that push the trump agenda

Basic fact

No one in Bidens inner circle has been found guilty of any criminal misdemeanor, Trump has had, what 17 convicted so far.

over a year ago

Truth hurts, trump put the USA back 10 years in the world standing.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Truth hurts, trump put the USA back 10 years in the world standing."
what is this world standing bullshit does it actually mean anything lol

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

Biden is a puppet, Kamala had zero support from anyone in her bid for president. They both are pawns, not leaders in any way whatsoever. To quote Biden himself “end of quote.”

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"Biden is a puppet, Kamala had zero support from anyone in her bid for president. They both are pawns, not leaders in any way whatsoever. To quote Biden himself “end of quote.”"

That's not accurate.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

"Biden is a puppet, Kamala had zero support from anyone in her bid for president. They both are pawns, not leaders in any way whatsoever. To quote Biden himself “end of quote.”"

They're all puppets over there, and all work for the corporations that put them in power.

I've no idea how much support Kamala has, but I'm sure it's more than zero.

I feel like I find myself agreeing with you. They only look good because they're being compared to Trump/Pence. It's such a ridiculously low bar.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Very likely. But then so was Trump. Totally compromised by Russian money/debt and likely kompromat. Not unlike the UK’s current PM! Total security risk.

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

All of the alleged Russia collusion has been disproven over and over again. The only reason you don’t know that is the news sources you probably watch played three weeks of Brandon eating ice cream and sniffing kids to fill the air time. At the end of the day, the comparison of individuals shouldn’t have more interest than the comparison of the actions taken in office. I’ve said before that I don’t want Trump back. It’s not because he grabbed a woman’s pussy, banged adult film stars or hurt the feelings of MSM, Hillary lovers or whatever else, but simply because he will never be able to even get out of bed without doing something deemed impeachable. He lost as someone on here loves to reiterate. He is gone, but I’m glad he was there when he was because his presence brought the corruption of everyone else to light.

By *isandhers691127Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Lol, bring corruption to light, gave me a good chuckle this morning ty. How is he kids charity doing now?

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

No idea what you are talking about.

over a year ago

If your a tightey whitey with your head up your ass it is!

Post new Message to Thread