Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Food shortages could be permanent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Food shortages could be permanent, according to the head of the food and drink federation. This story has been reported widely in various outlets.

I'm sure Brexit had nothing to do with this. Nope. Noooooope.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Food shortages could be permanent, according to the head of the food and drink federation. This story has been reported widely in various outlets.

I'm sure Brexit had nothing to do with this. Nope. Noooooope."

Could be more complicated? Global warming, 7billion people to feed and ever increasing.. Has to happen sometime

over a year ago

Personally I think the huge range available in the average supermarket just encourages everyone to overbuy and overeat.

Lidl and Aldi became popular due to low prices and a more limited range.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Personally I think the huge range available in the average supermarket just encourages everyone to overbuy and overeat.

Lidl and Aldi became popular due to low prices and a more limited range. "

If you don’t have choice you have cartels and monopolies so be careful what you wish for.

No cartel ever said “Tell you what let’s give our customers a better price and save them some money”.

over a year ago

"Personally I think the huge range available in the average supermarket just encourages everyone to overbuy and overeat.

If you don’t have choice you have cartels and monopolies so be careful what you wish for.

No cartel ever said “Tell you what let’s give our customers a better price and save them some money”.

"

I think we have cartels and monopolies in every walk of life anyway. New companies that prove popular are bought up by larger competitors as soon as they are listed on the stock exchange.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

"Food shortages could be permanent, according to the head of the food and drink federation. This story has been reported widely in various outlets.

I can't speak for brexit but Covid has played hell with the supply chain within the construction sector

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

as it happens kwiksave said lets save the customer money. then the others squeezed their business model until they made kwiksave collapse and then the others swiftly increased prices according to plan.

over a year ago

Could be more complicated? Global warming, 7billion people to feed and ever increasing.. Has to happen sometime"

Yup, I knew it had to be nothing to do with Brexit.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Could be more complicated? Global warming, 7billion people to feed and ever increasing.. Has to happen sometime

Yup, I knew it had to be nothing to do with Brexit. "

Does eveything have to be down to Brexit in your world? Maybe Covid, climate change, population growth, global supply and demand are too. lol

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

The workers leaving due to both Brexit and Covid has caused this shortage but what’s now worse is we can’t recruit the workers we need mainly due to Brexit. If this country hasn’t got the workers we need we have always recruited from abroad. Not happening now as Government says no!! Train those British unemployed who don’t want to be truck drivers as truck drivers. Hmmmm not sure how that’s going to work out, it’s going to be years before this is sorted, even if as they claim there can be 50k tests a year.

10-15k drivers are retiring a year plus those who are just leaving the profession so not looking good.

I’m not worried as I’m sure Boris has a plan!! He’s always had a well thought out detailed plan for after Brexit. .

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Does eveything have to be down to Brexit in your world? Maybe Covid, climate change, population growth, global supply and demand are too. lol"

Climate and global supply chain have nothing to do with losing workers .

Covid and Brexit started the mess but Brexit is by far the biggest problem now. We’re not allowed to recruit and they don’t feel welcome so won’t come anyway.

It’s not just the workers who don’t want to live here a lot of hauliers from the continent no longer wish to trade in the U.K. due to delays and extra costs. It all adds to the pot.

Self inflicted chaos from the worst government in decades.

over a year ago

"The workers leaving due to both Brexit and Covid has caused this shortage but what’s now worse is we can’t recruit the workers we need mainly due to Brexit. If this country hasn’t got the workers we need we have always recruited from abroad. Not happening now as Government says no!! Train those British unemployed who don’t want to be truck drivers as truck drivers. Hmmmm not sure how that’s going to work out, it’s going to be years before this is sorted, even if as they claim there can be 50k tests a year.

10-15k drivers are retiring a year plus those who are just leaving the profession so not looking good.

I’m not worried as I’m sure Boris has a plan!! He’s always had a well thought out detailed plan for after Brexit. .

"

Well I am in France and food shortages in the supermarkets are also being blamed on lack of hgv drivers.

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

Does eveything have to be down to Brexit in your world? Maybe Covid, climate change, population growth, global supply and demand are too. lol

Climate and global supply chain have nothing to do with losing workers .

Covid and Brexit started the mess but Brexit is by far the biggest problem now. We’re not allowed to recruit and they don’t feel welcome so won’t come anyway.

It’s not just the workers who don’t want to live here a lot of hauliers from the continent no longer wish to trade in the U.K. due to delays and extra costs. It all adds to the pot.

Self inflicted chaos from the worst government in decades.

"

Boris will use the army to deliver goods rather than address the issue, similarly with the the fire brigade years ago the government dusted off the green goddesses.

By *eanoCoolMan
over a year ago

wisbech

"The workers leaving due to both Brexit and Covid has caused this shortage but what’s now worse is we can’t recruit the workers we need mainly due to Brexit. If this country hasn’t got the workers we need we have always recruited from abroad. Not happening now as Government says no!! Train those British unemployed who don’t want to be truck drivers as truck drivers. Hmmmm not sure how that’s going to work out, it’s going to be years before this is sorted, even if as they claim there can be 50k tests a year.

Well I am in France and food shortages in the supermarkets are also being blamed on lack of hgv drivers. "

Yeah I saw a report last week that showed the lorry driver issue is also having a effect in France, Germany and Spain etc not just the uk. These European countries also have a shortage of drivers and a back log of testing, maybe its not as bad as here but it seems they have similar issues to us. Brexit here definitely explains some of the drivers leaving but the testing back log is purely covid related.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Do people think moaning about brexit on here is gona make any difference? Its happening and we aint re joining,from what i can see all it does it make those who voted for brexit take the piss out of those who hate it,from someone who took no part in the vote if does seem like those who voted remain are just banging there heads against a brickwall,mabey use your time and energy to start a rejoin campaign and see if you get the support to do something about it,moaning on here aint gona make it happen

over a year ago

"Do people think moaning about brexit on here is gona make any difference? Its happening and we aint re joining,from what i can see all it does it make those who voted for brexit take the piss out of those who hate it,from someone who took no part in the vote if does seem like those who voted remain are just banging there heads against a brickwall,mabey use your time and energy to start a rejoin campaign and see if you get the support to do something about it,moaning on here aint gona make it happen"
and moaning about the moaners ain't gonna help either! :-

By *luttTV/TS
over a year ago

Duns

Can we be a bit realistic here? There are no food shortages; there is a lack of specific choices in some places.

There are no supermarkets turning customers away, there is no one lacking any of the main food groups. You can go in to any supermarket and come out with meat, vegetables, staples and dairy products (and/or pre-prepared foods) sufficient to your needs.

McDonalds not having milkshakes available is an inconvenience, not a “food shortage”.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

It’s all more benefits of Brexit. As I said in a previous forum post the whole of Europe has had a underlying level of driver shortages and Eastern European drivers alleviated a lot of the problem in the U.K. Brexit now completely stops that help. That’s fact.

What’s worrying is now the governments answer is to shorten the hgv test and to not include reversing or coupling trailers which will now be carried out by third parties. Who exactly ?? The employer who needs another driver? A new start agency which needs extra cash so a good pass rate is essential?

Also no passing a rigid first so straight from a car into a class C+E hmm not sure zero experience and straight into 44tons is such a positive safety outcome.

The government say no drivers who aren’t safe will be allowed on the road. How will they know?

The test used to be extremely strict snd you knew if you so much as scuffed the kerb you failed. I think the examiners will be under pressure to let small incidents go to get the numbers up. Let’s hope that’s not your child’s leg that’s in the way then.

Hgv drivers are 10 times less likely to have an accident but when they do the results are 10 times more likely to kill or seriously injure.

In addition tests for towing large caravans and large trailers to be abolished just training recommended . That’s going to increase the number of smashed up caravans we see each year.

Let’s not worry too much as only a few may die with all these cheap bandages being applied to the problems. ..

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"Do people think moaning about brexit on here is gona make any difference? Its happening and we aint re joining,from what i can see all it does it make those who voted for brexit take the piss out of those who hate it,from someone who took no part in the vote if does seem like those who voted remain are just banging there heads against a brickwall,mabey use your time and energy to start a rejoin campaign and see if you get the support to do something about it,moaning on here aint gona make it happenand moaning about the moaners ain't gonna help either! :-

"

moaning?? Where did i moan? Just offering advice

over a year ago

"Do people think moaning about brexit on here is gona make any difference? Its happening and we aint re joining,from what i can see all it does it make those who voted for brexit take the piss out of those who hate it,from someone who took no part in the vote if does seem like those who voted remain are just banging there heads against a brickwall,mabey use your time and energy to start a rejoin campaign and see if you get the support to do something about it,moaning on here aint gona make it happenand moaning about the moaners ain't gonna help either! :-

moaning?? Where did i moan? Just offering advice"

my bad. Hard to tell tone online.

By *rLibertineMan
over a year ago

North Suffolk

"Can we be a bit realistic here? There are no food shortages; there is a lack of specific choices in some places.

There are no supermarkets turning customers away, there is no one lacking any of the main food groups. You can go in to any supermarket and come out with meat, vegetables, staples and dairy products (and/or pre-prepared foods) sufficient to your needs.

McDonalds not having milkshakes available is an inconvenience, not a “food shortage”."

semantics. The Simple question on choice in our shops is whether we are now better or worse off - calling it food shortages/limitations/inconveniences misses the point.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

Well, since there are no actual shortages yet - that hasn't been the case since rationing, in WWII - I guess we'll have to wait until they do actually happen, to see if they have an impact on obesity.

We live in a country where roughly 28% of adults and 20% of children are obese (and many more are merely overweight); yet the UK wastes about 9.5 million tonnes of food a year.

Food shortage, my arse!

Unless you're one of the 8.4 million people in the UK assessed as living in food poverty; just under 2 million of whom are children.

This situation existed before Brexit, or Covid - and the UK should be fucking ashamed of it; but it isn't.

Certainly, if the government gave a fuck, they'd be doing something about it.

By *rench letterCouple
over a year ago

Chorley,

We are on Holiday here in France, no shortages on the supermarket shelfs here full to the brim plenty choice. The French have it right. Mind you they have not got a idiot called Boris Johnson and his bunch of clowns running the country.

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

The bitter Remainers are making stuff up again. It makes you wonder how the rest of the world which isn't in the EU manages. They must all be starving

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"The bitter Remainers are making stuff up again. It makes you wonder how the rest of the world which isn't in the EU manages. They must all be starving "
Exactly they need to get over it but i guess we will be hearing it forever from some even their hero M barmier has seen the error of his ways.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

So the top five supermarkets are publicly stating there are shortages of certain foods and goods and it’s likely to also affect sales for producers now and at Christmas and Remainers are making it up!!

We’re not running out of food I totally agree but the knock on negative financial effects to producers farmers and retailers is serious. Not grasping the reality of economic damage seems to be a struggle for some people’s mind to understand . No one is going to starve though those on UC may struggle even more with prices set to rise and their benefits being cut.

This isn’t a moan about Brexit it’s a moan about the fucking mess this country seems to be constantly mired in because Boris wanted the top job and would lie repeatedly to get it.

He’s needs to be kicked out and someone with a grasp of reality put in his place. Allow workers in for fucks sake. We are hurting our own country repeatedly by this stubborn government more interested in image sound bites and financial gain rather than what is actually good for the people of this country.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"So the top five supermarkets are publicly stating there are shortages of certain foods and goods and it’s likely to also affect sales for producers now and at Christmas and Remainers are making it up!!

We’re not running out of food I totally agree but the knock on negative financial effects to producers farmers and retailers is serious. Not grasping the reality of economic damage seems to be a struggle for some people’s mind to understand . No one is going to starve though those on UC may struggle even more with prices set to rise and their benefits being cut.

This isn’t a moan about Brexit it’s a moan about the fucking mess this country seems to be constantly mired in because Boris wanted the top job and would lie repeatedly to get it.

He’s needs to be kicked out and someone with a grasp of reality put in his place. Allow workers in for fucks sake. We are hurting our own country repeatedly by this stubborn government more interested in image sound bites and financial gain rather than what is actually good for the people of this country.

"

What workers do you want allowed in ? every country is struggling for hgv drivers due to over a year with no new licences being issued due to a lack of testing and not replacing those leaving.

What products are you having trouble getting hold of ? i personally haven't seen a shortage of anything around here.

over a year ago

"

That's nonsense, most of the "choice" you see in asda and tesco etc are all owned by a couple of corporations. They put out the fallacy of choice and competition whilst in reality all of the revenue is going straight to them

over a year ago

"So the top five supermarkets are publicly stating there are shortages of certain foods and goods and it’s likely to also affect sales for producers now and at Christmas and Remainers are making it up!!

What workers do you want allowed in ? every country is struggling for hgv drivers due to over a year with no new licences being issued due to a lack of testing and not replacing those leaving.

What products are you having trouble getting hold of ? i personally haven't seen a shortage of anything around here."

It's a combination of testing, brexit and ir35. So while everywhere is having issues it may be ours are slightly worse. That's the industry line anyway

I've noticed a shortage of water (not that this is a bad thing!). But I'm not noticing real pain yet. But I can't square how there won't be shortages if there are shortages of drivers. Is there a piece I'm missing ?

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

What products are you having trouble getting hold of ? i personally haven't seen a shortage of anything around here."

The ones needed nothing more.

The driver shortage has been going on for years. They came here over other countries for reasons I have no explanation for as wages were no better. Brexit has made our situation worse on top of Covid.

So allow the butchers, the pickers the packers the caters, the drivers who may not want to come now and any other industry that needs labour because blatantly the U.K. labour force doesn’t want to know. Maybe in two weeks time when furlough that may change.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

What products are you having trouble getting hold of ? i personally haven't seen a shortage of anything around here.

The driver shortage has been going on for years. They came here over other countries for reasons I have no explanation for as wages were no better. Brexit has made our situation worse on top of Covid.

So allow the butchers, the pickers the packers the caters, the drivers who may not want to come now and any other industry that needs labour because blatantly the U.K. labour force doesn’t want to know. Maybe in two weeks time when furlough that may change. "

yes im surprised that drivers would come to work in the uk for the same wages only to work in worse conditions and facilities i cant explain it either.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

That's nonsense, most of the "choice" you see in asda and tesco etc are all owned by a couple of corporations. They put out the fallacy of choice and competition whilst in reality all of the revenue is going straight to them"

There are giants such as Unilever and Proctor &Gamble who own a lots of brands but not the thousands of ranges supermarkets stock. Arla foods is a monster of a business but they don’t control all the dairy isles.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

So allow the butchers, the pickers the packers the caters, the drivers who may not want to come now and any other industry that needs labour because blatantly the U.K. labour force doesn’t want to know. Maybe in two weeks time when furlough that may change. yes im surprised that drivers would come to work in the uk for the same wages only to work in worse conditions and facilities i cant explain it either. "

My guess is language and less racism (True in the past but not so much now I doubt given the vitriol of Brexit) but what do I know. Either way from 120 euros a month to £6-800 a week seemed to do it. Wages have risen rapidly in Eastern Europe as more manufacturing jobs move there. So that’s good if you hate immigration.

Why is it we have vacancies everywhere and so many unemployed? I thought it was British jobs for British workers. Let’s hope furlough ending sorts a lot out.

I think if people are still on furlough then there’s a risk they’re not needed. Or maybe some just using the scheme not to work? Maybe they are working two jobs. Just chewing.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's a combination of testing, brexit and ir35. So while everywhere is having issues it may be ours are slightly worse. That's the industry line anyway

I've noticed a shortage of water (not that this is a bad thing!). But I'm not noticing real pain yet. But I can't square how there won't be shortages if there are shortages of drivers. Is there a piece I'm missing ?"

There will be less choice and some firms producing will be in trouble. As will small retailers.

If a supermarket sends a truck to a store they want it full so they will send twice as many Lincolnshire sausages as Cumberland if the guy supplying them Cumberland hasn’t got a truck but the Lincolnshire producer has. Multiply that theory by a thousand different products on a truck,

over a year ago

That's nonsense, most of the "choice" you see in asda and tesco etc are all owned by a couple of corporations. They put out the fallacy of choice and competition whilst in reality all of the revenue is going straight to them

There are giants such as Unilever and Proctor &Gamble who own a lots of brands but not the thousands of ranges supermarkets stock. Arla foods is a monster of a business but they don’t control all the dairy isles. "

11 corporations (Mars, Pepsi Co, mondelez, General mills, Kellogg, coca cola, nestle, Unilever, kraftheinz, p&g, danone) own nearly all of the brands you see in any shop or supermarket, and what they don't own you can guarantee is in their scope. 11 corporations own hundreds and thousands of brands, which is why choice is an illusion.

Arla is a cooperative not a corporation.

By *tongueMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Rubbish its a way of profit making and hurting the UK for Brexit

By *tongueMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Just dont buy the product buy british

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

So allow the butchers, the pickers the packers the caters, the drivers who may not want to come now and any other industry that needs labour because blatantly the U.K. labour force doesn’t want to know. Maybe in two weeks time when furlough that may change. yes im surprised that drivers would come to work in the uk for the same wages only to work in worse conditions and facilities i cant explain it either.

My guess is language and less racism (True in the past but not so much now I doubt given the vitriol of Brexit) but what do I know. Either way from 120 euros a month to £6-800 a week seemed to do it. Wages have risen rapidly in Eastern Europe as more manufacturing jobs move there. So that’s good if you hate immigration.

Why is it we have vacancies everywhere and so many unemployed? I thought it was British jobs for British workers. Let’s hope furlough ending sorts a lot out.

I think if people are still on furlough then there’s a risk they’re not needed. Or maybe some just using the scheme not to work? Maybe they are working two jobs. Just chewing. "

This is true of the continent also only yesterday France announced a shortage of workers yet 8.1% unemployed on france 24 is this the brexit effect?

What vitriol of brexit i dont see any of that in my day to day life and there are plenty of Europeans around here in fact my next door neighbour is polish and has never mentioned it.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

There are giants such as Unilever and Proctor &Gamble who own a lots of brands but not the thousands of ranges supermarkets stock. Arla foods is a monster of a business but they don’t control all the dairy isles.

11 corporations (Mars, Pepsi Co, mondelez, General mills, Kellogg, coca cola, nestle, Unilever, kraftheinz, p&g, danone) own nearly all of the brands you see in any shop or supermarket, and what they don't own you can guarantee is in their scope. 11 corporations own hundreds and thousands of brands, which is why choice is an illusion.

Arla is a cooperative not a corporation. "

You are of course right regarding Arla’s structure but the principal of large organisations whilst dominating I agree, do not own the market 100%.

The majors such as P&G and Unilever supposedly fight for market share of the big brands such as Ariel, Bold, Fairy etc . I would think they fight for who pays for dinner and in reality set rates ranges. Smaller brands exist in nearly all ranges although may not be stocked in all supermarkets.

However if those corporations try to create a monopoly they firstly are challenged by government regulation then assuming they win then they then increase prices for shareholder returns. This however opens opportunity for other suppliers to start selling as price increases prompt consumers to look for alternatives.

PepsiCo and Coca Cola are global brands and yet they control only 60-65% of their home market share. Dr Pepper is next btw. Yet there you have with such giants they still have hundreds of small producers competing in their market and stopping them from setting price, quality and choice levels.

It obvious the big corporations dominate as in every arm of industry but if the shortage cuts off more small competitors the only long term loser is the customer.

How did the HUT group do so well in their field against such giants as L’Oréal . Or maybe Brew Dog against Heineken. The big boys dominate but not completely so today there is still choice but I grant you certainly less owners of that choice.

Btw Unilever are a major cause of low transport rates with their Dutch Auction bidding tenders but that’s another discussion.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

So allow the butchers, the pickers the packers the caters, the drivers who may not want to come now and any other industry that needs labour because blatantly the U.K. labour force doesn’t want to know. Maybe in two weeks time when furlough that may change. yes im surprised that drivers would come to work in the uk for the same wages only to work in worse conditions and facilities i cant explain it either.

I think if people are still on furlough then there’s a risk they’re not needed. Or maybe some just using the scheme not to work? Maybe they are working two jobs. Just chewing. This is true of the continent also only yesterday France announced a shortage of workers yet 8.1% unemployed on france 24 is this the brexit effect?

What vitriol of brexit i dont see any of that in my day to day life and there are plenty of Europeans around here in fact my next door neighbour is polish and has never mentioned it."

Maybe you haven’t watched the news for the last 7 years to avoid seeing any vitriol. I can relay some of our foreign national employees at some sites across the U.K. have received Brexit related abuse from members of the public. Maybe they were all making it up and just having a laugh.

No idea about France employment so can’t comment but as we discussed before their way of counting by ratio means we have similar unemployment rates to us usually. ( before Brexit and Covid)

We know for a fact workers have left the U.K. due to Brexit so that is a definite “fact” effecting vacancies. Not theory, not rhetoric it’s a fact that staff have left citing Brexit. It is also a fact we are now not allowed to employ other country nationals which stops us from filling vacancies. Again fact.

France has its own issues and not having any presence there ( only customs agency) means I cannot speak from first hand experience. Can you?

Brexit is a mess that keeps taking and costing on top of Covid. We have now pushed back border controls on imports yet again to at least mid 2022 because despite “business needs to be ready no excuses” government still has its head up its arse. Good news for exporters to the U.K. but not so good for exporters from the U.K. with now what is an even longer disadvantage.

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I think if people are still on furlough then there’s a risk they’re not needed. Or maybe some just using the scheme not to work? Maybe they are working two jobs. Just chewing. "

UK employers now have to raise wages

They have been feasting off cheap overseas labour for too long

The boot is now on the other foot. About time.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I think if people are still on furlough then there’s a risk they’re not needed. Or maybe some just using the scheme not to work? Maybe they are working two jobs. Just chewing.

UK employers now have to raise wages

They have been feasting off cheap overseas labour for too long

The boot is now on the other foot. About time."

Think you will find the feeding has been done by the super rich elite who’s wealth has grown 25% even during the pandemic. That’s the tax avoiders and non domicile not transport company owners. They just pay their tax like the rest of us.

You need to get your head around supply and demand. There was always a shortage so European drivers didn’t cut wages .

No one was forced to be a truck driver so if you were prepared to work long hours for poor wages that’s your choice. The market paid what it could afford.

Creating a fairer society is what’s need so wealth and benefit is more evenly shared out. No CEP should earn 150 times his average employee.

Billionaires should not be allowed to pay no tax whatsoever. We should all pay our fair share and fair being the operative word.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The sudden opening up has caused problems globally.

Brexit has just exacerbated those suffered by the UK.

I'm not sure that the UK solution of making HGV tests and car tailer twsts less rigorous are the best solution.

We have a shortage, so make it easier to do a dangerous and complicated thing. Are those the EU regulations that are really wanted to get rid of?

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not sure that the UK solution of making HGV tests and car tailer twsts less rigorous are the best solution.

We have a shortage, so make it easier to do a dangerous and complicated thing. Are those the EU regulations that are really wanted to get rid of?"

No one will care until a truck crashes into their family car! Driving a truck is a semi skilled job but bloody dangerous until very experienced.

Trucks are not sone thing to scrape by on your test. Dumbing it down is a reckless move.

over a year ago

We have a shortage, so make it easier to do a dangerous and complicated thing. Are those the EU regulations that are really wanted to get rid of?

No one will care until a truck crashes into their family car! Driving a truck is a semi skilled job but bloody dangerous until very experienced.

Trucks are not sone thing to scrape by on your test. Dumbing it down is a reckless move.

"

Oh it's an accident waiting to happen.

Post new Message to Thread