FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Because apparently we all look the same…..

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If you are the education secretary I don’t think you really want to mix up Marcus rashford with Maro Itoje….

The man is a walking gaff machine!!!!!!

I know we like to take the piss out of Diane abbot and priti Patel and Nadine what’s her face! But really, why is gavin Williamson a minister of state at a high profile department?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

"If you are the education secretary I don’t think you really want to mix up Marcus rashford with Maro Itoje….

I know we like to take the piss out of Diane abbot and priti Patel and Nadine what’s her face! But really, why is gavin Williamson a minister of state at a high profile department????? "

I loved Rashford's response on Twitter.

"Accent could have been a give away."

Very classy.

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

But you would have thought the man that has been a thorn in the side of your ministerial department for the last 18 months, you would have to be hiding under a rock to at least not know what he looked like or who you had been speaking to…….

The man is a walking episode of yes minister but without all the good bits!!!!

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

"But you would have thought the man that has been a thorn in the side of your ministerial department for the last 18 months, you would have to be hiding under a rock to at least not know what he looked like or who you had been speaking to…….

The man is a walking episode of yes minister but without all the good bits!!!!

"

lol

True. Actually most conferencing tools I've used have the name of the participants beside them anyway.

That is really epic levels of not paying attention.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you are the education secretary I don’t think you really want to mix up Marcus rashford with Maro Itoje….

I know we like to take the piss out of Diane abbot and priti Patel and Nadine what’s her face! But really, why is gavin Williamson a minister of state at a high profile department????? "

Pretty standard gaff from this shower of s****

Just be glad he's not selling you a fire place

over a year ago

Contact him via his twitter!, "remember me? " see how he reacts lol

over a year ago

Maro Itoje thought gavin williamson was Frank Spencer

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I've heard of Marcus Rashford but not the other guy.

I wouldn't recognise their faces or voices either. It could be that he just doesn't follow much sport?

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

"I've heard of Marcus Rashford but not the other guy.

I wouldn't recognise their faces or voices either. It could be that he just doesn't follow much sport? "

Which would be a fair argument if the bumped into either of the in the street.

But I would assume it's a bit more formal than that, and an assistant of some sort would tell him before hand who he'd be talking to.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

He could have at least googled each name to see who was who.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

They look very different trying to make out he couldn't tell them apart is fake news, he just fucked up... who did what when where......

over a year ago

I'm starting to wonder if Rashford is this government's kryptonite lol

over a year ago

In the PM’s mind it appears its good to have useful idiots as they do tend to deflect problems away from him, The PM is a media operator, he knows what appeals to his core and this is a sizable amount of people, so his cabinet can makes the gaffs the unworkable solutions, he just sits there and let’s it happen.

over a year ago

Williamson’s gaffes would be absurdly funny if they weren’t so appallingly offensive…he’s Alan Partridge’s evil alter ego…the epitome of mediocrity

Post new Message to Thread