Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Trump 2024!

Jump to newest

By *exyredheadtattoo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Beaumont

I wish you all could see how stupid main stream media thinks americans are. That is why I would vote Trump 2024! F**k Biden and his string pullers! Anarchy is on the horizon!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I wish you all could see how stupid main stream media thinks americans are. That is why I would vote Trump 2024! F**k Biden and his string pullers! Anarchy is on the horizon!"

It's been on the horizon lol.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I wish you all could see how stupid main stream media thinks americans are. That is why I would vote Trump 2024! F**k Biden and his string pullers! Anarchy is on the horizon!"

Is a hillbilly revolution on the cards?

By *illi3736Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you elect that lying cheating buffoon again I would lose ALL respect for the sanity of the USA. Trump was and is nothing but a two bit conman playing on peoples fears.

over a year ago

"I wish you all could see how stupid main stream media thinks americans are. That is why I would vote Trump 2024! F**k Biden and his string pullers! Anarchy is on the horizon!

Is a hillbilly revolution on the cards?"

The ones that stormed the capital albeit it was wrong where not hillbillies now where they. So you calling veterans hillbillies. If they where fully armed "hillbillies" the outcome would have been terrible. Like I said a million times but you do not listen. Trump's message is there elected or not. Just because you love big government we do not. It's that Simple.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I wish you all could see how stupid main stream media thinks americans are. That is why I would vote Trump 2024! F**k Biden and his string pullers! Anarchy is on the horizon!

The ones that stormed the capital albeit it was wrong where not hillbillies now where they. So you calling veterans hillbillies. If they where fully armed "hillbillies" the outcome would have been terrible. Like I said a million times but you do not listen. Trump's message is there elected or not. Just because you love big government we do not. It's that Simple."

What is big gmnt?

I'm afraid I'm just not a big fan of armed toothless simpletons who Marry their cousins tbh.

over a year ago

Let it go, trump won’t be running in 2024, last time I saw him he couldn’t even put his trousers on the right way

over a year ago

The ones that stormed the capital albeit it was wrong where not hillbillies now where they. So you calling veterans hillbillies. If they where fully armed "hillbillies" the outcome would have been terrible. Like I said a million times but you do not listen. Trump's message is there elected or not. Just because you love big government we do not. It's that Simple."

A gang of toothless , mullet wearing goons against the might of the US armed forces??

over a year ago

The ones that stormed the capital albeit it was wrong where not hillbillies now where they. So you calling veterans hillbillies. If they where fully armed "hillbillies" the outcome would have been terrible. Like I said a million times but you do not listen. Trump's message is there elected or not. Just because you love big government we do not. It's that Simple.

What is big gmnt?

I'm afraid I'm just not a big fan of armed toothless simpletons who Marry their cousins tbh."

Once again who got arrested the most? Was it X military the ones that took the oath to defend the constitution from politicians and to your point do I look toothless just because I am armed ? Does everyone that has a problem with government that is armed fall into your idiotic fallacy of perception ? I guess NFAC mated with their relatives too under your standards .

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

What is big gmnt?

I'm afraid I'm just not a big fan of armed toothless simpletons who Marry their cousins tbh.

Once again who got arrested the most? Was it X military the ones that took the oath to defend the constitution from politicians and to your point do I look toothless just because I am armed ? Does everyone that has a problem with government that is armed fall into your idiotic fallacy of perception ? I guess NFAC mated with their relatives too under your standards ."

I dont know who nfac are?

If the simpletons running around the building taking selfies were the cream of the military, I'd be worried.

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

Once again who got arrested the most? Was it X military the ones that took the oath to defend the constitution from politicians and to your point do I look toothless just because I am armed ? Does everyone that has a problem with government that is armed fall into your idiotic fallacy of perception ? I guess NFAC mated with their relatives too under your standards .

If the simpletons running around the building taking selfies were the cream of the military, I'd be worried."

What ever happened to those ‘patriots ‘, are they still locked up for being thick as mince

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

If the simpletons running around the building taking selfies were the cream of the military, I'd be worried."

All black militia so I guess they wrong to take on government and their policies too?

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

If the simpletons running around the building taking selfies were the cream of the military, I'd be worried.

All black militia so I guess they wrong to take on government and their policies too? "

I agree with thier voice it's their right to. I wish more black people excersize all their right fully under the constitution. They want to own guns and bark up it's well within their rights. Government does not listen without threats from a populace. Yet here you are in lockdown and we enjoying our freedom of choice wierd right ?

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

All black militia so I guess they wrong to take on government and their policies too?

I agree with thier voice it's their right to. I wish more black people excersize all their right fully under the constitution. They want to own guns and bark up it's well within their rights. Government does not listen without threats from a populace. Yet here you are in lockdown and we enjoying our freedom of choice wierd right ?"

Your reaping the benefits off Bidens and the democrats amazing vaccine roll out in the US ,

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

I agree with thier voice it's their right to. I wish more black people excersize all their right fully under the constitution. They want to own guns and bark up it's well within their rights. Government does not listen without threats from a populace. Yet here you are in lockdown and we enjoying our freedom of choice wierd right ?

Your reaping the benefits off Bidens and the democrats amazing vaccine roll out in the US , "

Did you forget operation warp speed? What benefits you have a higher vaccination rate yet you are cowering indoors. Trust your science. Is Biden gettin' to his goal before the 4th of July no he is not.Show me 1 bill that helped american people besides the coronavirus package that was going to happen irregardless. I'll wait.

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

Your reaping the benefits off Bidens and the democrats amazing vaccine roll out in the US ,

Did you forget operation warp speed? What benefits you have a higher vaccination rate yet you are cowering indoors. Trust your science. Is Biden gettin' to his goal before the 4th of July no he is not.Show me 1 bill that helped american people besides the coronavirus package that was going to happen irregardless. I'll wait."

Dont worry the 4th of July happens every year .

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

What is big gmnt?

Did you forget operation warp speed? What benefits you have a higher vaccination rate yet you are cowering indoors. Trust your science. Is Biden gettin' to his goal before the 4th of July no he is not.Show me 1 bill that helped american people besides the coronavirus package that was going to happen irregardless. I'll wait."

Sutely a grown up who doesnt ask if adults can be injected with disinfectant, is an improvement?

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

Did you forget operation warp speed? What benefits you have a higher vaccination rate yet you are cowering indoors. Trust your science. Is Biden gettin' to his goal before the 4th of July no he is not.Show me 1 bill that helped american people besides the coronavirus package that was going to happen irregardless. I'll wait.

Sutely a grown up who doesnt ask if adults can be injected with disinfectant, is an improvement?"

If I told you Lionel there is a covid cure in that hungry lions cage. They haven't eaten in weeks your assumption would dive into the cage and get devoured. That would be darwinism at its finest.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

What is big gmnt?

Sutely a grown up who doesnt ask if adults can be injected with disinfectant, is an improvement?

If I told you Lionel there is a covid cure in that hungry lions cage. They haven't eaten in weeks your assumption would dive into the cage and get devoured. That would be darwinism at its finest."

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

If I told you Lionel there is a covid cure in that hungry lions cage. They haven't eaten in weeks your assumption would dive into the cage and get devoured. That would be darwinism at its finest.

"

If you jumped into the cage it would be self inflicted. I did not force you. It was your dumb choice. But I would like for you to call one Simba first.

over a year ago

Yup a voter certainly proves they're smart by voting for a pathological liar who's a thin-skinned narcissist and a grifter.

over a year ago

Yup a voter certainly proves they're smart by voting for a pathological liar who's a thin-skinned narcissist and a grifter."

And we have a grifter that can't even give a proper press conference explaining his views unless it is scripted by his handlers. Why is pskais answers are always I'll circle back his press secretary. Wake up.

over a year ago

Yup a voter certainly proves they're smart by voting for a pathological liar who's a thin-skinned narcissist and a grifter.

And we have a grifter that can't even give a proper press conference explaining his views unless it is scripted by his handlers. Why is pskais answers are always I'll circle back his press secretary. Wake up."

https://youtu.be/SR-kp569ZqI

Unless you have other assumptions.

over a year ago

And we have a grifter that can't even give a proper press conference explaining his views unless it is scripted by his handlers. Why is pskais answers are always I'll circle back his press secretary. Wake up."

Trump lied an astonishing amount in office. (30,000 lies in office. They're all documented so you can read them if you wish.) He also presided over a huge covid death toll. He divided your country by spewing bullshit and hatred. And he used his time in office to fleece his supporters of a shitload of money.

He actively encouraged a foreign power to interfere in your elections. In the recent election which he lost, he refused to admit as much. Resulting ultimately in him whipping up his supporters into attacking the capitol. Then when that didn't work, he threw his own deluded supporters under the bus.

And they're just the highlights of his scandals. And I'm the one who needs to wake up?

over a year ago

PS I don't think much of Biden. But compared to Trump, Biden is godlike.

over a year ago

"PS I don't think much of Biden. But compared to Trump, Biden is godlike."

Tell Bidens godlike appearance to the American people.we all going against him tell me again on what politician is truly honest ? I guess ole Boris in your eyes should have a saints day. Let's say July 5th. Wake up just because trump the idiot was a horrible lier does not change the message. Your still listening to Boris spew his BS. Unless your no ty in lockdown .... Oh wait let's have US big pharma step in I'll lace my pockets with cash because it cannot sustain itself. If I can not paint the Mona Lisa for you to wake up. Nothing will. Enjoy .

over a year ago

"PS I don't think much of Biden. But compared to Trump, Biden is godlike.

Tell Bidens godlike appearance to the American people.we all going against him tell me again on what politician is truly honest ? I guess ole Boris in your eyes should have a saints day. Let's say July 5th. Wake up just because trump the idiot was a horrible lier does not change the message. Your still listening to Boris spew his BS. Unless your no ty in lockdown .... Oh wait let's have US big pharma step in I'll lace my pockets with cash because it cannot sustain itself. If I can not paint the Mona Lisa for you to wake up. Nothing will. Enjoy ."

Weren't you defending Big Pharma against Obama care

Not too long ago ?

over a year ago

"PS I don't think much of Biden. But compared to Trump, Biden is godlike.

Tell Bidens godlike appearance to the American people.we all going against him tell me again on what politician is truly honest ? I guess ole Boris in your eyes should have a saints day. Let's say July 5th. Wake up just because trump the idiot was a horrible lier does not change the message. Your still listening to Boris spew his BS. Unless your no ty in lockdown .... Oh wait let's have US big pharma step in I'll lace my pockets with cash because it cannot sustain itself. If I can not paint the Mona Lisa for you to wake up. Nothing will. Enjoy ."

That's a confusing little rant. Could be fun to try and unpack.

Strange you say you're all against Biden. If so, how did he beat Trump by so many votes?

What politician is truly honest? Compared to Trump, all of them.

Nope I don't think Johnson should have a Saint's day. He's a scumbag and a liar too. (Though he hasn't quite taken the lying crown from Trump yet.)

Trump's message is irrelevant since you can't trust a word he says.

And no I don't believe Johnson. I've no idea why you thought I did.

No idea what you're even saying about lockdown, so I can't reply to that bit.

Various companies around the world developed vaccines. Not sure why you think it was all the US.

And I've no idea what the Mona Lisa has to do with anything.

over a year ago

Lol you have no clue. Has he passed anything without excecutive orders that can be changed at the end of his term ?. Hell trump had more bills passed at this point. So where is this so called fallacy resistance comming from ? I can not help with your blinders now can I.

over a year ago

"Lol you have no clue. Has he passed anything without excecutive orders that can be changed at the end of his term ?. Hell trump had more bills passed at this point. So where is this so called fallacy resistance comming from ? I can not help with your blinders now can I."

I certainly have no clue what you're saying. I think that makes 2 of us.

over a year ago

I've noticed Trump supporters seem angry a lot. It's as if they know deep down what a useless shit and a conman he truly is. But they've committed to him now so they're trying to double down.

over a year ago

"I've noticed Trump supporters seem angry a lot. It's as if they know deep down what a useless shit and a conman he truly is. But they've committed to him now so they're trying to double down."

I am not angry I think it's hilarious that you think anything is getting done compared to the last administration. It's a president just like the last. People count not the idiot on top. Like I said name 1 bill Biden has passed besides the pandemic package. None.... So to think he is a pariah over the former you need to but the boddingtons down and step away from keyboard.

over a year ago

"I've noticed Trump supporters seem angry a lot. It's as if they know deep down what a useless shit and a conman he truly is. But they've committed to him now so they're trying to double down.

I am not angry I think it's hilarious that you think anything is getting done compared to the last administration. It's a president just like the last. People count not the idiot on top. Like I said name 1 bill Biden has passed besides the pandemic package. None.... So to think he is a pariah over the former you need to but the boddingtons down and step away from keyboard."

Your replies certainly come across as angry rants. And the opener to this thread was definitely angry.

Time to reply to your next angry rant then. (Or unangry unrant, if you want.)

Oh I don't deny plenty got done during the Trump administration. A whole load of things got fucked up. Trump busily broke laws. Trump was v busy lying. Trump grifted on an epic scale. No denying he did plenty.

Ah so now you're arguing it's the people that matter. Do you mean the people around the president? Sadly, Trump also surrounded himself with bullshitters and grifters. Several of them went to jail already. Wouldn't be surprised if Rudi ends up there. Ivanka and Jared must be nervous after all the grifting they did during Trump's presidence. They apparently made $640 million in that time.

Or do you mean the people of the country count? Yes they do. And they were served spectacularly badly by a billionaire president who was a pathological liar and only cared for himself. Do we need to again mention the US covid death toll? Or the fact Trump conned money from his supporters? Or the way he used his people, THE people as you might put it, to attack the Capitol?

And I did already say I don't think much of Biden. So I'm not sure why you think you have a gotcha moment by asking me how many bills he's passed as president. If he's passed v few or none, though, so what? All that will prove is that the Republicans resist anything he tries to get passed. No surprise there.

I don't think you know what a pariah is, so I can't really answer that bit. Your statement there makes even less sense than the rest of your angry (sorry I mean happy and peaceful) replies.

And you're getting your UK geography wrong if you think I drink Boddingtons.

over a year ago

"I've noticed Trump supporters seem angry a lot. It's as if they know deep down what a useless shit and a conman he truly is. But they've committed to him now so they're trying to double down.

I am not angry I think it's hilarious that you think anything is getting done compared to the last administration. It's a president just like the last. People count not the idiot on top. Like I said name 1 bill Biden has passed besides the pandemic package. None.... So to think he is a pariah over the former you need to but the boddingtons down and step away from keyboard.

Your replies certainly come across as angry rants. And the opener to this thread was definitely angry.

Oh I don't deny plenty got done during the Trump administration. A whole load of things got fucked up. Trump busily broke laws. Trump was v busy lying. Trump grifted on an epic scale. No denying he did plenty.

Ah so now you're arguing it's the people that matter. Do you mean the people around the president? Sadly, Trump also surrounded himself with bullshitters and grifters. Several of them went to jail already. Wouldn't be surprised if Rudi ends up there. Ivanka and Jared must be nervous after all the grifting they did during Trump's presidence. They apparently made $640 million in that time.

Or do you mean the people of the country count? Yes they do. And they were served spectacularly badly by a billionaire president who was a pathological liar and only cared for himself. Do we need to again mention the US covid death toll? Or the fact Trump conned money from his supporters? Or the way he used his people, THE people as you might put it, to attack the Capitol?

And I did already say I don't think much of Biden. So I'm not sure why you think you have a gotcha moment by asking me how many bills he's passed as president. If he's passed v few or none, though, so what? All that will prove is that the Republicans resist anything he tries to get passed. No surprise there.

I don't think you know what a pariah is, so I can't really answer that bit. Your statement there makes even less sense than the rest of your angry (sorry I mean happy and peaceful) replies.

"

I angry because everyone over there thinks it's a trump issue. I laugh because it is not. It never fails you fools use trump as a baseline. It's all you have being spoon fed porridge from the media. You do not live here you think you are one the bears. Ok Goldilocks . Still the same except more division and a president that can not pass a bill even if his handlers let him sign it. So I ask again what is his accomplishment besides the division more violence higher costs of everyday living. Oh wait I sorry we have a new national holiday

over a year ago

I angry because everyone over there thinks it's a trump issue. I laugh because it is not. It never fails you fools use trump as a baseline. It's all you have being spoon fed porridge from the media. You do not live here you think you are one the bears. Ok Goldilocks . Still the same except more division and a president that can not pass a bill even if his handlers let him sign it. So I ask again what is his accomplishment besides the division more violence higher costs of everyday living. Oh wait I sorry we have a new national holiday"

Goldilocks? Huh? Whatever you're smoking, it sounds powerful.

over a year ago

Read something besides media it might empower your train of thought. It's a classic.

over a year ago

"Read something besides media it might empower your train of thought. It's a classic."

I am a great fan of reading. I just hope my train of thought doesn't end up going into the same dark tunnel as yours.

over a year ago

"Read something besides media it might empower your train of thought. It's a classic.

I am a great fan of reading. I just hope my train of thought doesn't end up going into the same dark tunnel as yours."

Well if Goldilocks and the 3 bears is not a fairytale like this president I can not help your choice in literature now can I. My dark tunnel is perfectly acceptable where I live just like the glitter rainbows and glitter is acceptable where you are. Is unicorns a little overwhelming there I would like to know. You do have Stonehenge.

over a year ago

"Read something besides media it might empower your train of thought. It's a classic.

I am a great fan of reading. I just hope my train of thought doesn't end up going into the same dark tunnel as yours.

Well if Goldilocks and the 3 bears is not a fairytale like this president I can not help your choice in literature now can I. My dark tunnel is perfectly acceptable where I live just like the glitter rainbows and glitter is acceptable where you are. Is unicorns a little overwhelming there I would like to know. You do have Stonehenge."

Sadly for the Brexit and Johnson believers, the rainbows and unicorns here are fake.

You do have a nice dark tunnel, based on your pics. I'll give you that.

over a year ago

Well if Goldilocks and the 3 bears is not a fairytale like this president I can not help your choice in literature now can I. My dark tunnel is perfectly acceptable where I live just like the glitter rainbows and glitter is acceptable where you are. Is unicorns a little overwhelming there I would like to know. You do have Stonehenge."

I think it is hilarious you all focus on 1 think about that 1 president when our political standards are more intuned to a majority. President just signs off bills that the majority agreed to. Bill = laws. Presidents either signs off or vetos. Hmm 2 bills compared to 11 at this time in last administration is a big gap. Hint.... Focus on other politicians that truly have the power not the president maybe read that literature. Crazy right that we have that power

over a year ago

Well if Goldilocks and the 3 bears is not a fairytale like this president I can not help your choice in literature now can I. My dark tunnel is perfectly acceptable where I live just like the glitter rainbows and glitter is acceptable where you are. Is unicorns a little overwhelming there I would like to know. You do have Stonehenge.

I think it is hilarious you all focus on 1 think about that 1 president when our political standards are more intuned to a majority. President just signs off bills that the majority agreed to. Bill = laws. Presidents either signs off or vetos. Hmm 2 bills compared to 11 at this time in last administration is a big gap. Hint.... Focus on other politicians that truly have the power not the president maybe read that literature. Crazy right that we have that power "

The states control their own election destiny. Not the federal people choose according to the majority. Insane right. Trust the electoral vote but some states by majority is stating otherwise on bills passed within those states. Nah I rather listen to the people of my state then trust DC and a narrative. Choices are far better then giving total control.

over a year ago

Are... are you now arguing with yourself? This is quite impressive, even for fab.

over a year ago

I should go to bed. Have fun thinking or smoking whatever you're thinking or smoking x

over a year ago

"Are... are you now arguing with yourself? This is quite impressive, even for fab."

We'll see I can not help your ignorance now can I. You had to involve your assumption I had to respond that is how forums work unless your assumption is a moot point. Lack of knowledge can be a deciding factor in your point of view or shall we carry on.

over a year ago

"Are... are you now arguing with yourself? This is quite impressive, even for fab."

Yup,

I think they are

over a year ago

"Are... are you now arguing with yourself? This is quite impressive, even for fab.

Yup,

I think they are

"

Nope you idiots have no clue

Election reform blocked. Life is great.

over a year ago

"Are... are you now arguing with yourself? This is quite impressive, even for fab.

Yup,

I think they are

Election reform blocked. Life is great."

over a year ago

Yup,

I think they are

https://youtu.be/SR-kp569ZqI "

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2021/jun/22/democrats-present-united-front-in-for-the-people-act-vote-video

over a year ago

Yup,

I think they are

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2021/jun/22/democrats-present-united-front-in-for-the-people-act-vote-video"

Blocked the legislation. They needs 10 from the GOP . The GOP listened to their constituents not one crossed over. Unified front.

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

America’s vaccine roll out has been very impressive since Trump left, congratulations to Biden and his team

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

America’s vaccine roll out has been very impressive since Trump left, congratulations to Biden and his team "

Yup impressive

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

America’s vaccine roll out has been very impressive since Trump left, congratulations to Biden and his team

Yup impressive "

At last, you have acknowledged the great work he and his team have managed to achieve,

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

Yup impressive

At last, you have acknowledged the great work he and his team have managed to achieve, "

Even tho the states did the rollouts. But he can take credit if he wishes. Still not the 70% mark he wants.He has to look good on something since he can't get anything else done.

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

Yup impressive

At last, you have acknowledged the great work he and his team have managed to achieve,

Even tho the states did the rollouts. But he can take credit if he wishes. Still not the 70% mark he wants.He has to look good on something since he can't get anything else done. "

Well done to Biden, it must have been difficult cleaning up the mess Trumpy had made,

over a year ago

I also can give him credit for more gun violence. The boarder problems. The inflation. The unemployment. He can take credit for that too.

over a year ago

"I also can give him credit for more gun violence. The boarder problems. The inflation. The unemployment. He can take credit for that too."

Nah, that’s down to Trump and the awful mess he made dealing with COVID, it will take a while for Biden to clean up his mess, he has at least another 3 more years, then Harris can take over

over a year ago

"I also can give him credit for more gun violence. The boarder problems. The inflation. The unemployment. He can take credit for that too.

Nah, that’s down to Trump and the awful mess he made dealing with COVID, it will take a while for Biden to clean up his mess, he has at least another 3 more years, then Harris can take over "

Nope trump not the president just like the vaccine. Biden can take credit for all This it's on his watch. Operation warp speed Biden can have that too.

over a year ago

"I also can give him credit for more gun violence. The boarder problems. The inflation. The unemployment. He can take credit for that too.

Nah, that’s down to Trump and the awful mess he made dealing with COVID, it will take a while for Biden to clean up his mess, he has at least another 3 more years, then Harris can take over

Nope trump not the president just like the vaccine. Biden can take credit for all This it's on his watch. Operation warp speed Biden can have that too."

Biden has a lot of shit to clean up,at least 3 more years to do it

over a year ago

Nope trump not the president just like the vaccine. Biden can take credit for all This it's on his watch. Operation warp speed Biden can have that too.

Biden has a lot of shit to clean up,at least 3 more years to do it "

Nah this happened on his watch. But hey we have a new holiday even tho that holiday was in effect since 1980 in a red state.

over a year ago

Biden has a lot of shit to clean up,at least 3 more years to do it

Nah this happened on his watch. But hey we have a new holiday even tho that holiday was in effect since 1980 in a red state. "

At least 3 more years

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I feel the need to correct and ask some questions at the same time…

I wonder what part of “big government” they object to….

Spending all that money on infrastructure… which they agreed with under trump but now the decide to become fiscally responsible, right after they gave their mates billions of dollars in tax cuts…

Ooooh… is it healthcare! (Spoiler for brits, republicans think the whole concept of the NHS to be bad bordering on communism!) have yet to hear the republicans alternative to the affordable care act…. I mean they have only had 10 years with 4 of those in power to do something!

Fun fact…. More is spent on Medicare and Medicaid then is on the nhs!

Executive orders…. 1) still not as many as trump 2) Biden has to because the republicans are being obstructionist in the senate… be that a jan 6th commission… or as yesterday, voting rights…. Which brings us to..

Voting rights….. see… I find it interesting that up until yesterday, republicans were chirping about voters ID.. and I may not like manchin a lot… but I dare 1 person to say why they are against any of his compromise suggestions, because voting is was in there!… only yesterday did it become state’s right

The interesting thing about all the republicans voting suppression bills that are being passed is that they can’t tell you why was is in that actually prevents fraud

Back to operation “warp speed” …. Fun fact…. Both Pfizer and moderna did not take a single penny in warp speed money! …. So what are you giving trump credit for? If it’s early distribution, then that was a shambles! PPE procurement and distribution was left to the states to fight over……

I think that covers most of the misinformation… if I see any more in the thread I’ll truth bomb again later…

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Nah this happened on his watch. But hey we have a new holiday even tho that holiday was in effect since 1980 in a red state. "

That is a hell of a spin for Juneteenth bearing in mind the bill to make it said federal (clue in title meaning more than state) holiday passed 100-0 in the senate, and 415-14 in the house……

So please, why are you siding with the “14” ????

over a year ago

"

Nah this happened on his watch. But hey we have a new holiday even tho that holiday was in effect since 1980 in a red state.

That is a hell of a spin for Juneteenth bearing in mind the bill to make it said federal (clue in title meaning more than state) holiday passed 100-0 in the senate, and 415-14 in the house……

So please, why are you siding with the “14” ????"

Is it the truth was it a Texas holiday? You act like it matters now because of a division agenda. I am all for it but I see the 14 point of view too. So get mad. If it mattered so much why didn't Obama administration pass it ?

The credit goes to Texas in my opinion. Glad the Juneteenth flag has the Texas star in it.

over a year ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed"

Cool… but that doesn’t contradict anything I said….

The us government did not put any money into the development or the research of the Pfizer or moderna vaccine…. And it was the Biden administration that actually used the defence protection act to upscale production of the vaccines

over a year ago

"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

The us government did not put any money into the development or the research of the Pfizer or moderna vaccine…. And it was the Biden administration that actually used the defence protection act to upscale production of the vaccines "

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/health/us-coronavirus-vaccine-funding/index.html

over a year ago

"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

The us government did not put any money into the development or the research of the Pfizer or moderna vaccine…. And it was the Biden administration that actually used the defence protection act to upscale production of the vaccines

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/health/us-coronavirus-vaccine-funding/index.html

"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6398486002

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

"OK the horizon"

You have seen the latest stats and murder rates in the USA ? Chicago amongst others now with more murders per capita then el salvadore , which previously was the deadliest place on earth , well hold my beer as now the USA- land of the free is now superseedimg this, black on black murders skyrocketing as Liberals seek police to be disbard and "reforned" (basically shut down)

Liberals won't care though and the crime will continue to rise, while the media concentrates on whitenessQ and white supremacists that there is literally no data on,it does not exist.

If Liberals care about the murder of black people then they would be wanting more police and for them to he tougher on crime , but they don't. Liberals bring in the most horrendous policies that is destroying America. Look at that absolute clown mayor in Chicago. She knows who and what is causing the high crime and so does the media but it won't say as its racist

Ask any black person in these cesspit city's where the murder are coming from and they will tell yiu the truth, but ask a progressive and they have no idea or will blame people it isn't

Check out the murder rates since George Floyd's death and who is commiting them. #Blm don't matter to progressives/ Liberals- as long as said leftist feels like they say the right thing on twitter or virtue signal harder than the tweet above, then they get their endorphin rush

So it not on the horizon , its already eternal here, followed swiftly by the UK through their CRT lies which is to serve one purpose only and that is to cause race issues.

Trump however is not the answer. Sadly he was controlled by his dumb daughter and kushner.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

Trump will never be in power again, his time has come and gone, thank goodness !!!

Melania will most likely be divorcing him as soon as possible too lol.

over a year ago

"Trump will never be in power again, his time has come and gone, thank goodness !!!

Melania will most likely be divorcing him as soon as possible too lol."

He is desantis has the majority backing.

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

I'm afraid I'm just not a big fan of armed toothless simpletons who Marry their cousins tbh."

No evidence for your inane comments. Just purile insults based on feelings and not facts. That's imature and sad

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

What is big gmnt?

No evidence for your inane comments. Just purile insults based on feelings and not facts. That's imature and sad"

You are right

I do apologise.

I left out racist.

over a year ago

What is big gmnt?

No evidence for your inane comments. Just purile insults based on feelings and not facts. That's imature and sad

You are right

I do apologise.

I left out racist."

Again, utterly void of fact or examples.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Oh and thick.

over a year ago

Lol I love it when everyone there has obsession for Trump. Yet fails to realize where the power is. But keep going it makes for great entertainment. It proves my point media has everyone hyped they ignore the true power. Keep your beliefs it's the utmost entertainment for me. I can see it now 20 years in the future. It's Trumps fault. Yet ignore the real issues here. Get over Trump not that hard we voted voted for him.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Lol I love it when everyone there has obsession for Trump. Yet fails to realize where the power is. But keep going it makes for great entertainment. It proves my point media has everyone hyped they ignore the true power. Keep your beliefs it's the utmost entertainment for me. I can see it now 20 years in the future. It's Trumps fault. Yet ignore the real issues here. Get over Trump not that hard we voted voted for him. "

You realise this thread was started by a trump fan?

over a year ago

"Lol I love it when everyone there has obsession for Trump. Yet fails to realize where the power is. But keep going it makes for great entertainment. It proves my point media has everyone hyped they ignore the true power. Keep your beliefs it's the utmost entertainment for me. I can see it now 20 years in the future. It's Trumps fault. Yet ignore the real issues here. Get over Trump not that hard we voted voted for him.

You realise this thread was started by a trump fan?"

And yet you fell into that fold. Otherwise you would not be commenting. I been saying Desantis the whole time. You took it upon yourself to clear your air on Trump. Irrelevant.|

By *exyredheadtattoo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Beaumont

Let it go, trump won’t be running in 2024, last time I saw him he couldn’t even put his trousers on the right way "

Still on better shape then brainless biden!

By *isandhers691127Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Political discourse of the highest level.

over a year ago

Let it go, trump won’t be running in 2024, last time I saw him he couldn’t even put his trousers on the right way

Still on better shape then brainless biden!"

Biden is useless and he still thrashed Trump,

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Biden is a worry outside of this shit show. He doesn’t seem in great shape to be the allegedly most powerful person in the world. I say allegedly as even the Taliban cucked him.

over a year ago

Let it go, trump won’t be running in 2024, last time I saw him he couldn’t even put his trousers on the right way "

someone with some sense

over a year ago

Tad orange. Crazy blonde wig. Dolly out of his pram when lost. Disrespectful to women. Yeah he's a great leader to follow.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

They need to clear out the stale old out of touch people from both parties before 2024.

over a year ago

And we have a grifter that can't even give a proper press conference explaining his views unless it is scripted by his handlers. Why is pskais answers are always I'll circle back his press secretary. Wake up.

Trump lied an astonishing amount in office. (30,000 lies in office. They're all documented so you can read them if you wish.) He also presided over a huge covid death toll. He divided your country by spewing bullshit and hatred. And he used his time in office to fleece his supporters of a shitload of money.

He actively encouraged a foreign power to interfere in your elections. In the recent election which he lost, he refused to admit as much. Resulting ultimately in him whipping up his supporters into attacking the capitol. Then when that didn't work, he threw his own deluded supporters under the bus.

And they're just the highlights of his scandals. And I'm the one who needs to wake up?"

jesus christ, I couldn't give a fuck less about trump, but do you seriously believe all of that shite?

over a year ago

There's a lot of support for Biden and Harris on here. That's very strange behaviour. I don't care how much you hate Trump, allowing that hatred to blind you from Biden and Harris history is low iq...

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"There's a lot of support for Biden and Harris on here. That's very strange behaviour. I don't care how much you hate Trump, allowing that hatred to blind you from Biden and Harris history is low iq... "
Yes its all become very tribal these days.

over a year ago

And they're just the highlights of his scandals. And I'm the one who needs to wake up? jesus christ, I couldn't give a fuck less about trump, but do you seriously believe all of that shite? "

Biden is useless, Trump was useless, however , Trumps pathetic behaviour when he was beaten in the elections was beyond contempt

By *eanoCoolMan
over a year ago

wisbech

And they're just the highlights of his scandals. And I'm the one who needs to wake up? jesus christ, I couldn't give a fuck less about trump, but do you seriously believe all of that shite?

Biden is useless, Trump was useless, however , Trumps pathetic behaviour when he was beaten in the elections was beyond contempt "

You used to like Biden, so just out of interest whats changed your mind about him now?

over a year ago

And they're just the highlights of his scandals. And I'm the one who needs to wake up? jesus christ, I couldn't give a fuck less about trump, but do you seriously believe all of that shite?

Biden is useless, Trump was useless, however , Trumps pathetic behaviour when he was beaten in the elections was beyond contempt

You used to like Biden, so just out of interest whats changed your mind about him now?"

I have never ‘liked ‘ him, however he is far better than trump,

over a year ago

You used to like Biden, so just out of interest whats changed your mind about him now?

I have never ‘liked ‘ him, however he is far better than trump, "

How?

over a year ago

How? "

The way that Biden and his administration have handled the pandemic

By *eanoCoolMan
over a year ago

wisbech

I have never ‘liked ‘ him, however he is far better than trump, "

Oh, ok thought you did because you used rave about him a bit, guess it was more your dislike for trump then, my bad.

over a year ago

Oh, ok thought you did because you used rave about him a bit, guess it was more your dislike for trump then, my bad."

I have never ‘raved’ about him

By *eanoCoolMan
over a year ago

wisbech

Oh, ok thought you did because you used rave about him a bit, guess it was more your dislike for trump then, my bad.

I have never ‘raved’ about him"

Fair enough, I remember you talking about him sorting boris and brexit and all that shit out, and how he was gonna be such a good thing, guess you don't mate. Who cares anyway right.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Biden has basically pissed everyone off with his refusal to even consider an extension to the 31st, maybe trump would have we will never know.

By *eanoCoolMan
over a year ago

wisbech

"Biden has basically pissed everyone off with his refusal to even consider an extension to the 31st, maybe trump would have we will never know. "

By the look of him at times I doubt he knows where he is or what he is doing, looks to me as if he is suffering some form of dementia to me.

over a year ago

Fair enough, I remember you talking about him sorting boris and brexit and all that shit out, and how he was gonna be such a good thing, guess you don't mate. Who cares anyway right. "

Senile, politically correct git couldn’t even sort his own underwear draw out, all those years hanging around the political system has thought him nothing about reality.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Biden has basically pissed everyone off with his refusal to even consider an extension to the 31st, maybe trump would have we will never know. "

The answer to that would have been no chance in hell…. It was his agreement in Doha with the taliban cutting out the Afghan government that started all this…..

He didn’t listen to any of his generals then… he actually sped up the troop withdrawal process between him losing the election and him leaving office ( there were only 2500 troops there when Biden came in!)

So please… let’s not suggest trump would have

over a year ago

"Biden has basically pissed everyone off with his refusal to even consider an extension to the 31st, maybe trump would have we will never know.

The answer to that would have been no chance in hell…. It was his agreement in Doha with the taliban cutting out the Afghan government that started all this…..

He didn’t listen to any of his generals then… he actually sped up the troop withdrawal process between him losing the election and him leaving office ( there were only 2500 troops there when Biden came in!)

So please… let’s not suggest trump would have "

It wasn't his agreement, he was just part of it, his generals were the ones doing the negotiating. It's a military withdrawal, trump was nowhere near top of the chain for that. The cluster fuck that has happened is because Biden has done the withdrawal in reverse, it should have been and was planned to be, people first, government employees and equipment second, remaining military personnel last. Done in the right order as was in the agreement, and this chaos wouldn't have happened.

over a year ago

Fair enough, I remember you talking about him sorting boris and brexit and all that shit out, and how he was gonna be such a good thing, guess you don't mate. Who cares anyway right.

Senile, politically correct git couldn’t even sort his own underwear draw out, all those years hanging around the political system has thought him nothing about reality. "

Who are you talking about ?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Biden has basically pissed everyone off with his refusal to even consider an extension to the 31st, maybe trump would have we will never know.

It wasn't his agreement, he was just part of it, his generals were the ones doing the negotiating. It's a military withdrawal, trump was nowhere near top of the chain for that. The cluster fuck that has happened is because Biden has done the withdrawal in reverse, it should have been and was planned to be, people first, government employees and equipment second, remaining military personnel last. Done in the right order as was in the agreement, and this chaos wouldn't have happened. "

Actually… that’s not true… it was the trump administration who made the agreement with trump and his sec of state Mike pompeo being the lead figures… remember it was trump that wanted the agreement to be signed at camp David.. the issue was that it was originally going to be signed on September 11 , which would have been horrible for any optics out there, which is why it was changed to Doha!

In the period between the loss of the election and the inauguration of Biden, trump cut down the troop numbers from 12000 to 2500….

over a year ago

Fair enough, I remember you talking about him sorting boris and brexit and all that shit out, and how he was gonna be such a good thing, guess you don't mate. Who cares anyway right. "

He has Boris in his pocket, but tbh, every US president has had our PM in their pocket since Thatcher

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

It wasn't his agreement, he was just part of it, his generals were the ones doing the negotiating. It's a military withdrawal, trump was nowhere near top of the chain for that. The cluster fuck that has happened is because Biden has done the withdrawal in reverse, it should have been and was planned to be, people first, government employees and equipment second, remaining military personnel last. Done in the right order as was in the agreement, and this chaos wouldn't have happened. "

So Trump had nothing to do with the deal that his own guy Mike Pompeo negotiated with Taliban and which he personally expedited the troop withdrawals before the November election? And yet paradoxically despite it having nothing to do with Trump, it has everything to do with Biden?

Some people say that Trump supporters have been gaslighted so extremely, and for so long that they don’t even recognise how ridiculous the arguments that purport to support Trump sound.

Who knows?….

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

It wasn't his agreement, he was just part of it, his generals were the ones doing the negotiating. It's a military withdrawal, trump was nowhere near top of the chain for that. The cluster fuck that has happened is because Biden has done the withdrawal in reverse, it should have been and was planned to be, people first, government employees and equipment second, remaining military personnel last. Done in the right order as was in the agreement, and this chaos wouldn't have happened.

So Trump had nothing to do with the deal that his own guy Mike Pompeo negotiated with Taliban and which he personally expedited the troop withdrawals before the November election? And yet paradoxically despite it having nothing to do with Trump, it has everything to do with Biden?

Some people say that Trump supporters have been gaslighted so extremely, and for so long that they don’t even recognise how ridiculous the arguments that purport to support Trump sound.

Who knows?…."

ya cant keep blaming trump he aint in charge anymore,biden could of easily not carried out the pull out but he decided to go ahead anyway and do it before getting everyone out who needed getting out,is this what its gona be now everytime he fucks up,but but but its the orange mans fault? I thought biden was supposed to be the shimning light that was gona make the world sing in perfect harmony turns out hes just as shit as those before him,only difference with biden is he is even less coherrent than those before him

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Who knows?….ya cant keep blaming trump he aint in charge anymore,biden could of easily not carried out the pull out but he decided to go ahead anyway and do it before getting everyone out who needed getting out,is this what its gona be now everytime he fucks up,but but but its the orange mans fault? I thought biden was supposed to be the shimning light that was gona make the world sing in perfect harmony turns out hes just as shit as those before him,only difference with biden is he is even less coherrent than those before him"

Oh I am not blaming trump for everything… it is a shitshow in execution by the Biden administration!

However the trump administration is not blameless either and there moves before Biden came in to office basically meant he was playing with one hand tied behind his back…

The original Doha agreement is shocking…. The speed up of troops leaving meant that Biden couldn’t reverse it, and then placing his political lackeys at DOD slowed down transition….

Neither comes out of this well…

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Who knows?….ya cant keep blaming trump he aint in charge anymore,biden could of easily not carried out the pull out but he decided to go ahead anyway and do it before getting everyone out who needed getting out,is this what its gona be now everytime he fucks up,but but but its the orange mans fault? I thought biden was supposed to be the shimning light that was gona make the world sing in perfect harmony turns out hes just as shit as those before him,only difference with biden is he is even less coherrent than those before him

Oh I am not blaming trump for everything… it is a shitshow in execution by the Biden administration!

However the trump administration is not blameless either and there moves before Biden came in to office basically meant he was playing with one hand tied behind his back…

The original Doha agreement is shocking…. The speed up of troops leaving meant that Biden couldn’t reverse it, and then placing his political lackeys at DOD slowed down transition….

"

I think he could have easily reversed it thats his job after all he has just promised on tv that he will give the commanders of the troops out there whatever they need.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Who knows?….ya cant keep blaming trump he aint in charge anymore,biden could of easily not carried out the pull out but he decided to go ahead anyway and do it before getting everyone out who needed getting out,is this what its gona be now everytime he fucks up,but but but its the orange mans fault? I thought biden was supposed to be the shimning light that was gona make the world sing in perfect harmony turns out hes just as shit as those before him,only difference with biden is he is even less coherrent than those before him

"

this just sounds like when tory voters blame the last labour gov for everything,prob with the u.s is so many were blinded by there hatred for trump they voted in someone even more deluded

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Who knows?…."

The whole thing has been in trouble from the start with trumps deal. However is Biden so powerless he can't modify a plan. He is supposed to be in charge. If he inherited a bad plan why not change it. If he really can't then what's the point of having him. Was it not supposed to be a new beginning where the trump days were consigned to the past

over a year ago

Who knows?….

The whole thing has been in trouble from the start with trumps deal. However is Biden so powerless he can't modify a plan. He is supposed to be in charge. If he inherited a bad plan why not change it. If he really can't then what's the point of having him. Was it not supposed to be a new beginning where the trump days were consigned to the past"

The situation feels like an omnifuck to me. GW Bush fucked it up by starting it. Obama fucked it up by continuing it. Trump fucked it up by making a shitty deal and plan. Biden fucked it up by following through badly.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

The situation feels like an omnifuck to me. GW Bush fucked it up by starting it. Obama fucked it up by continuing it. Trump fucked it up by making a shitty deal and plan. Biden fucked it up by following through badly.

That sums up most work place managers

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

usa, let your sons and daughters die in a shit hole for small returns? voters say fuck off, let someone elses kids die. Let someone else pick up the bill. fair point.

usa, bring your sons and daughters home but then everyone says... WTF was it all about then? wankers! fair point.

Just send in the romans and wipe it off the map... do a complete re-brand.. call it trumpiania? or Biden on sea?

populate it with native USA citizens...

we need old style conquering to be back in vogue to sort these tricky issues?

Post new Message to Thread