Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Dishing the dirt: Cummings style

Jump to newest

By *ubal1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Briefly, it is amusing to speculate on the manner in which Dominic Cummings is going to did the dirt oh is former colleague/mentee Boris, when Dominic Cummings appears before the House of Commons committee this week.

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Briefly, it is amusing to speculate on the manner in which Dominic Cummings is going to did the dirt oh is former colleague/mentee Boris, when Dominic Cummings appears before the House of Commons committee this week.

Revenge is a dish best served cold!"

He’s going to have a corker of a book.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

makes me laugh how all the lefties hated him and called him a liar and scum before but now love him cuz he’s anti Boris, seems like he’s ok when he’s attacking someone or something you don’t like

over a year ago

"Briefly, it is amusing to speculate on the manner in which Dominic Cummings is going to did the dirt oh is former colleague/mentee Boris, when Dominic Cummings appears before the House of Commons committee this week.

Problem is, which Liar do you believe ?

Both proven long time career liars,

By *xmfrvnMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"makes me laugh how all the lefties hated him and called him a liar and scum before but now love him cuz he’s anti Boris, seems like he’s ok when he’s attacking someone or something you don’t like "

Nah, he's still a scrote. He's a mercenary though isn't he. Nothing's going to stop people voting for the bastards.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"makes me laugh how all the lefties hated him and called him a liar and scum before but now love him cuz he’s anti Boris, seems like he’s ok when he’s attacking someone or something you don’t like "

Nope.

It's a bit like (as an Aussie) watching New Zealand and England play cricket. I don't want either of them to win. Excruciating.

over a year ago

He's a dick and I wouldn't believe anything he says. He's just out for revenge because they kicked him out.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Nope, he was always a dick. When he and boris defended his trip to the castle, lockdown was effectively over for many.

Now he’s just a two faced dick

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"makes me laugh how all the lefties hated him and called him a liar and scum before but now love him cuz he’s anti Boris, seems like he’s ok when he’s attacking someone or something you don’t like

He's a dick and I wouldn't believe anything he says. He's just out for revenge because they kicked him out. "

If he hadn’t have come out with that Barnard Castle bollocks he would have come across as a bit more credible.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"makes me laugh how all the lefties hated him and called him a liar and scum before but now love him cuz he’s anti Boris, seems like he’s ok when he’s attacking someone or something you don’t like

Nope.

It's a bit like (as an Aussie) watching New Zealand and England play cricket. I don't want either of them to win. Excruciating."

Not as excruciating as watching the rugby trans tasman tournament this year though i guess.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Erm

.the lefties still hate him now.. its the Tory fan club who were bending over backwards to defend him last year and now have somewhat changed their tune now.

over a year ago

He's a dick and I wouldn't believe anything he says. He's just out for revenge because they kicked him out.

If he hadn’t have come out with that Barnard Castle bollocks he would have come across as a bit more credible. "

He just an angry toddler.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Nope, he was always a dick. When he and boris defended his trip to the castle, lockdown was effectively over for many.

Now he’s just a two faced dick "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nope.

It's a bit like (as an Aussie) watching New Zealand and England play cricket. I don't want either of them to win. Excruciating.Not as excruciating as watching the rugby trans tasman tournament this year though i guess. "

Yeah well

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

Clever bloke and brilliant strategist ...

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Nope, still think he's a piece of sh!t that has blood on his hands from his lying last year, undermining so many people's faith in the covid public health measures. I do quite hope though that he is vindictive enough to pull the whole house of cards down around himself. Ultimately though, there is no punishment on earth that would be able to put right the damage that the pair of them are equally culpable for. They are both utterly bereft of integrity. The history books will not be kind.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"Clever bloke and brilliant strategist ..."

He’s served his purpose

Gave us the Empire back

He can now be discarded.

Boris is bombproof anyway,

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Nope, still think he's a piece of sh!t that has blood on his hands from his lying last year, undermining so many people's faith in the covid public health measures. I do quite hope though that he is vindictive enough to pull the whole house of cards down around himself. Ultimately though, there is no punishment on earth that would be able to put right the damage that the pair of them are equally culpable for. They are both utterly bereft of integrity. The history books will not be kind."

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

He is still hated

He is still scum

He is still p*ssing all over the Tory Party

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

Problem is, which Liar do you believe ?

Both proven long time career liars, "

You believe the Liar

That wasnt found guilty in a court

To have lied to His government the Queen etc .

over a year ago

here

"Clever bloke and brilliant strategist ...

He’s served his purpose

Gave us the Empire back

He can now be discarded.

Boris is bombproof anyway,"

ARPA still going ahead ...

All of this tabloid guff is a smoke screen

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I think he will pull his punches and save it for a book .

There’s no money in telling the truth on how shit Boris really is.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

He comes accross as a vindictive snake.

You could have imagined him in the garden of eden whispering in both adam and eves ears about trying the apple. While sniching to "god" that "they did it and i saw them. And i tried to stop them"

His time will come karma is a bitch

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

"He comes accross as a vindictive snake.

You could have imagined him in the garden of eden whispering in both adam and eves ears about trying the apple. While sniching to "god" that "they did it and i saw them. And i tried to stop them"

His time will come karma is a bitch"

He will destroy the reputations of many .

They may not end up destitute

But they will suffer because of him.

By *loughing the landMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I cannot see anyone having much interest in historic events such as this. Successful people look to the future , not the past.

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

Revenge is a dish best served cold! I cannot see anyone having much interest in historic events such as this. Successful people look to the future , not the past. "

Cummings is looking to the future

He just keeps going

By *loughing the landMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Revenge is a dish best served cold! I cannot see anyone having much interest in historic events such as this. Successful people look to the future , not the past.

Cummings is looking to the future

He just keeps going"

. He is only commenting on historic events, all of which are completely irrelevant now .

He was a paid employee of the Conservative party and devised various strategies, most of which were extremely successfull .You can devise a strategies without necessary being a Conservative party supporter.

The public will remember him as being one of the driving forces behind an extremely successfull election campaign. Everyone is extremely greatfull to him for that .

Life has now moved on , we are not stuck in the past .

The recent election campaigns illustrated how the Conservatives can fight very successfull campaigns without Dominic Cummings.

Anything that he has to say now about historic events can be dismissed as being irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is the future and pulling sufficient votes to win an election.

There is little point in being a member of the pious and self righteous brigade if the party you support can get even close to winning an election.

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

His time will come karma is a bitch"

Dont be so sure

Cummings has all the info needed to bring

A government down

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

His time will come karma is a bitch

Dont be so sure

Cummings has all the info needed to bring

A government down "

You might like that but sorry to burst your bubble it wont happen the gov are riding high on the vaccination ticket and come june the 21st when everything opens up people wont give a toss about cummins.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Can't number the people, just in this thread, that called Cummings a liar last year but suddenly now, before he has even spoken, he's telling the truth lmfao.

Oh The Politics of convenience.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

A year ago the tory fan club were bending over backwards to defend commings little trip.

Whilst those critical of the gmnt were saying what a malign influence he is.

A year on and we are still saying he is a malign influence but he has fallen out with Alex

The bj fan club however have suddenly stopped defending him

And we are the hypocrites

Another day in Tory land

over a year ago

here

"Can't number the people, just in this thread, that called Cummings a liar last year but suddenly now, before he has even spoken, he's telling the truth lmfao.

"

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Can't number the people, just in this thread, that called Cummings a liar last year but suddenly now, before he has even spoken, he's telling the truth lmfao.

"

He was a liar then, he's a liar now

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

He was a liar then, he's a liar now "

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He was a liar then, he's a liar now "

Funny they werent calling him a liar 12 months ago ismt it?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Funny they werent calling him a liar 12 months ago ismt it?"

Politics of convenience, eh?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"A year ago the tory fan club were bending over backwards to defend commings little trip.

A year on and we are still saying he is a malign influence but he has fallen out with Alex

Another day in Tory land

"

Actually I said he was stupid, and he got it wrong.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"A year ago the tory fan club were bending over backwards to defend commings little trip.

Another day in Tory land

Actually I said he was stupid, and he got it wrong. "

I'm sure you did

I can distinctly remember endless whatabouttery about what a labour mp had been upto.

Short memories eh?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Funny they werent calling him a liar 12 months ago ismt it?"

Who is calling him a liar who wasn't 12 months ago? i must be missing those posts.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"

I'm sure you did

I can distinctly remember endless whatabouttery about what a labour mp had been upto.

Short memories eh?"

Clear sentences Lionel please as I'm not actually sure from what you have written there that you agree that I said he was stupid and got it wrong or not?

over a year ago

Another day in Tory land

I'm sure you did

Short memories eh?"

I'd just like to point out I'm pretty sure I have never defended Cummings and his trip to Barnard. If I did then I'll happily say I got that wrong.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I dont know if anyone has studied Russian history but stalin used to literally erase people from history.

So now the party line is that not 1 tory defended Cummings last year.

Honestly.

You really couldnt make it up

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I dont know if anyone has studied Russian history but stalin used to literally erase people from history.

Honestly.

You really couldnt make it up "

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

You need to get out of Russian History and get with today, however.

But just out of curiosity who has been 'rubbed out'?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"I dont know if anyone has studied Russian history but stalin used to literally erase people from history.

Honestly.

You really couldnt make it up "

i want you to back up your claim and repost who has said he is a liar who was defending him 12 months ago.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

So. What Cumming will say:

'That there was a policy of herd immunity' - I remember us all discussing that idea as it leaked from No10 at the time.

Some of the Science was saying that was the way and other science was saying not in this case because covid is more infectious and deadly than that. (it didn't help to make that judgement clearly at the time when China were hiding their death rates from the world).

But eventually - in one month that Policy was dropped.

What Cumming won't say:

'That there was a policy of herd immunity, being considered' and 'that I was a part of that'.

You mark my words.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Honestly.

"

Its seriously unreal isnt?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Honestly.

"

Who has been rubbed out?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Honestly.

Who has been rubbed out?"

Obviously people need to be more subtle these days because it's impossible to erase all the records, but these days it's more gaslighting. We never said this, we never did that, when it's in black and white for those who care to go looking.

The whole pandemic is full of it, but the Cummings stuff takes the cake in its utter audacity.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Honestly.

Who has been rubbed out?

Obviously people need to be more subtle these days because it's impossible to erase all the records, but these days it's more gaslighting. We never said this, we never did that, when it's in black and white for those who care to go looking.

The whole pandemic is full of it, but the Cummings stuff takes the cake in its utter audacity."

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm genuinely lot.

The fact that it's been been thrown back onto the people who were critical of Cummings from day 1 is actually jaw dropping.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Cummings says Boris missed all the early sage meetings as he was writing a biography of Shakespeare to fund his divorce.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

And that's the thing isn't it. If anyone would just care to go and look - it's all out there.

But the problem is that too many people grab a headline - without reading the detail, much less cross-referencing it - and then decide - coupled with my convenient political stance - 'That's my truth'.

This thread is an absolute perfect example of it.

The policy is so clear. It couldn't be more clear - and particularly patently clear to the people who's job is to be clear - like the Labour representative.

It doesn't take anyone more than five seconds to realise that if anyone says that the above policy is not clear that that must be because they are making it conveniently unclear or trying for political capital.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"

The fact that it's been been thrown back onto the people who were critical of Cummings from day 1 is actually jaw dropping."

Did you say that Cummings was lying about Barnard Lionel? Think carefully now mind!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Cummings says Boris missed all the early sage meetings as he was writing a biography of Shakespeare to fund his divorce. "

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

The above question Lionel -as you are so famous for saying people don't answer yours?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Once again another standard diversionary tactic of making the thread about what I think.

Quelle surprise.

The point is Cummings was roundly defended on here last year.

That is a fact and has already been confirmed by 1 other poster.

Yet the people who castigated him last year, and are still castigsting him now,are being accused of changing their tune.

Unreal Jeff.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Oh! Lionel? Care to nail your knickers to the mast and answer my question?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

He wasn't defended by me - so please answer my question?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"He wasn't defended by me - so please answer my question?"

I'm good ta

The thread is absolutely nothing to do with whether I think Cummings attended the castoe or not so I'll save you and tlee endless hours of badgering me for an irrelevant question

over a year ago

"He wasn't defended by me - so please answer my question?

I'm good ta

The thread is absolutely nothing to do with whether I think Cummings attended the castoe or not so I'll save you and tlee endless hours of badgering me for an irrelevant question

"

I don't know whats Cats angle is here but this answer is hilarious

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

I'm good ta

"

I am asking if you think Cummings is/was a lier?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

I'm good ta

I don't know whats Cats angle is here but this answer is hilarious "

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

He’s going to have a corker of a book. "

Yes people like reading fairy stories

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I'm good ta

"

And for the 2nd time ,I'm not asking an irrelevant question.

I wasnt one of the ones on here bending over backwards defending him last year,so your question is pointless.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

I'm good ta

And for the 2nd time ,I'm not asking an irrelevant question.

I wasnt one of the ones on here bending over backwards defending him last year,so your question is pointless."

You won't answer because you won't nail your knickers to that mast is what you really mean.

If you can say 'they are not my knickers on that mast', come Wednesday then some could say you are going to operate a future 'position of plausible deniability'.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

It's quite funny that there was a conversation going on here last week that said Boris never answers a question that he is asked.

over a year ago

Nope, still think he's a piece of sh!t that has blood on his hands from his lying last year, undermining so many people's faith in the covid public health measures. I do quite hope though that he is vindictive enough to pull the whole house of cards down around himself. Ultimately though, there is no punishment on earth that would be able to put right the damage that the pair of them are equally culpable for. They are both utterly bereft of integrity. The history books will not be kind."

By *ubal1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

It would be a gross understatement to say that Dominic has really put the boot into Boris and the Conservative administration.

What a performance!

over a year ago

Cummings is an incredible strategist who knows what he’s doing. I’d employ him tomorrow.

Balls of steel - he’d do very well heading up corporate strategy for a large company.

By *ushtakerMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Cummings is an incredible strategist who knows what he’s doing. I’d employ him tomorrow.

Balls of steel - he’d do very well heading up corporate strategy for a large company."

He wouldn’t get through my door

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

Would anyone now employ Cummings? Double agent lol Or has putin employed him already lol

By *irtyd468Man
over a year ago

North

"Clever bloke and brilliant strategist ...

He’s served his purpose

Gave us the Empire back

He can now be discarded.

Boris is bombproof anyway,"

There We Are Then

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Would anyone now employ Cummings? Double agent lol Or has putin employed him already lol "

By *ack4NinaCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 09:11:55]

By *ack4NinaCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

He’s going to have a corker of a book. Yes people like reading fairy stories"

You have enough fairy tale posts to put your own book out!

By *entlemanrogueMan
over a year ago

Motherwell

They are both lying C*nts

By *entlemanrogueMan
over a year ago

Motherwell

They are both lying C*nts

over a year ago

Always be careful who you share information with.

It gives them an edge when the going gets tough.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I couldn t believe that he said there was a leek at the cobre meetings then said he wasn t there but admited talkimg to a bbc journalist regularly . Then declined to show his text messages between him and her due to privacy ?????

Once a liar always a liar !!!

Post new Message to Thread