FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Pound-Euro Rate Week Ahead Forecast: Ascending Range Brings 1.18 into Contention

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

- GBP/EUR ascending in 1.15 to 1.18 range

- UK, European calendars quiet

- GBP/EUR eyes 1.20 for this summer

Monday, 26 April 2021 06:56 BST

"There are lots of reasons for why bullish Sterling and Euro projections could appeal to readers, though yours truly likes them for reasons other than those advocated elsewhere and personally looks for GBP/EUR to ascend within a 1.15-to-1.18 range this quarter."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"- GBP/EUR ascending in 1.15 to 1.18 range

"There are lots of reasons for why bullish Sterling and Euro projections could appeal to readers, though yours truly likes them for reasons other than those advocated elsewhere and personally looks for GBP/EUR to ascend within a 1.15-to-1.18 range this quarter."

"

Forecasts again?

over a year ago

- GBP/EUR ascending in 1.15 to 1.18 range

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

We really doing this again...... when it gets back to where it was pre brexit, then we can have this conversation......

p.s that was 1.33.........

over a year ago

"We really doing this again...... when it gets back to where it was pre brexit, then we can have this conversation......

p.s that was 1.33........."

Still at 1.15 today

over a year ago

And still .15 more than the euro.

over a year ago

"And still .15 more than the euro. "

I know. But my pound is worth for less now than it was before the referendum , it doesn’t make sense

By *coptoCouple
over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

… and in the REAL world, I get money transferred every month from GBP to my local bank in France. Today’s came through at 1.147. In March it was 1.169, February 1.156, January 1.125. For all of last year it was around 1.10 and 1.11.

A couple of hundred euro difference each month ain’t gonna change our way of life...

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Currency always fluctuates, depending on many factors, that's why so many are happy to speculate on it.

over a year ago

"… and in the REAL world, I get money transferred every month from GBP to my local bank in France. Today’s came through at 1.147. In March it was 1.169, February 1.156, January 1.125. For all of last year it was around 1.10 and 1.11.

A couple of hundred euro difference each month ain’t gonna change our way of life...

"

And before the referendum it averaged 1.33

By *renzMan
over a year ago

"… and in the REAL world, I get money transferred every month from GBP to my local bank in France. Today’s came through at 1.147. In March it was 1.169, February 1.156, January 1.125. For all of last year it was around 1.10 and 1.11.

And before the referendum it averaged 1.33 "

Again, speculation but I wonder if the four years after the vote hadn't happened, all those court cases etc trying to stop it, all the uncertainty it caused, if they hadn't happened and we were at least three years after Brexit, where the currency would be now. It could be back to 1.33. It might not. As I say speculation, but four years of uncertainty hasn't helped.

over a year ago

Again, speculation but I wonder if the four years after the vote hadn't happened, all those court cases etc trying to stop it, all the uncertainty it caused, if they hadn't happened and we were at least three years after Brexit, where the currency would be now. It could be back to 1.33. It might not. As I say speculation, but four years of uncertainty hasn't helped."

It certainly has not!

Had Brexit not happened we would probably be seeing 1.3 to the Euro however it did.

I am fairly confident that the pound will recover given time.

All depends on trade deals with other countries and changes in the trade deal with the EU.

All will happen - look at Switzerland.

over a year ago

"And still .15 more than the euro. "

You do know that the Euro and the pound are different things?

IE. Having 1.15 snails isn't necessarily better than having 1 house.

over a year ago

"And still .15 more than the euro.

IE. Having 1.15 snails isn't necessarily better than having 1 house."

over a year ago

"And still .15 more than the euro.

IE. Having 1.15 snails isn't necessarily better than having 1 house."

over a year ago

Again, speculation but I wonder if the four years after the vote hadn't happened, all those court cases etc trying to stop it, all the uncertainty it caused, if they hadn't happened and we were at least three years after Brexit, where the currency would be now. It could be back to 1.33. It might not. As I say speculation, but four years of uncertainty hasn't helped."

Can you please stop replying to my posts, thanks

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Again, speculation but I wonder if the four years after the vote hadn't happened, all those court cases etc trying to stop it, all the uncertainty it caused, if they hadn't happened and we were at least three years after Brexit, where the currency would be now. It could be back to 1.33. It might not. As I say speculation, but four years of uncertainty hasn't helped.

Can you please stop replying to my posts, thanks "

Don't flatter yourself! 1.3 was the pre Brexit exchange rate as others have pointed out besides yourself.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can you please stop replying to my posts, thanks

Don't flatter yourself! 1.3 was the pre Brexit exchange rate as others have pointed out besides yourself."

Best to ignore each other please

Post new Message to Thread