Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Well someone has to say it

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Nikky Queen of Scots and MaskGate?

'Inadvertently' - there's that try and get out of jail card that Kay Burley used. Not and excuse of course just an 'Inadvertently' lol.

And apparently it's a lesson for all of us.

Excepting the fact that many many 10's of thousands of people in the UK have always worn their mask where their mask was required to be worn.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So she admits to being stupid...

Fiiinally

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Pity she doesn’t take her own advice

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Let me guess what paper took pictures of someone at a funeral and printed them...was it by any chance the same "newspaper 'that hacked the phones of murdered children?

over a year ago

"Let me guess what paper took pictures of someone at a funeral and printed them...was it by any chance the same "newspaper 'that hacked the phones of murdered children?

"

A bigger case of deflection I've never seen.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Let me guess what paper took pictures of someone at a funeral and printed them...was it by any chance the same "newspaper 'that hacked the phones of murdered children?

A bigger case of deflection I've never seen. "

You think its acceptable that people should be followed round when going to see someone laid to rest?

over a year ago

A photograph, published by the Scottish Sun, shows Ms Sturgeon chatting to three women in a bar while standing at a distance but not wearing a mask.

Actually.

over a year ago

You think its acceptable that people should be followed round when going to see someone laid to rest?"

Do you not think it was one of the mourners who took it?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"A photograph, published by the Scottish Sun, shows Ms Sturgeon chatting to three women in a bar while standing at a distance but not wearing a mask.

Actually. "

She was at a funeral

over a year ago

You think its acceptable that people should be followed round when going to see someone laid to rest?"

FM of Scotland. No chance in the World that she wasn't going to be followed. That's the reality and price of Public life. And should be acting within the rules set by her government while doing so.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Do mourners often take snaps when someone is getting buried?

You think its acceptable that people should be followed round when going to see someone laid to rest?

Do you not think it was one of the mourners who took it? "

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

FM of Scotland. No chance in the World that she wasn't going to be followed. That's the reality and price of Public life. And should be acting within the rules set by her government while doing so. "

I'm sure who would say exactly the same if someone had photographed bj at a funeral.

over a year ago

FM of Scotland. No chance in the World that she wasn't going to be followed. That's the reality and price of Public life. And should be acting within the rules set by her government while doing so.

I'm sure who would say exactly the same if someone had photographed bj at a funeral."

I would.

over a year ago

Do mourners often take snaps when someone is getting buried?

Do you not think it was one of the mourners who took it? "

Maybe they wanted to show the public what Sturgeon is really like. Stupid

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I'm sure who would say exactly the same if someone had photographed bj at a funeral.

I would. "

You wouldn't.

You would say it's an invasion of privacy as everyone else on here would.

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"A photograph, published by the Scottish Sun, shows Ms Sturgeon chatting to three women in a bar while standing at a distance but not wearing a mask.

Actually.

She was at a funeral "

She was actually leaving a wake, left and removed her mask and got called back as she was going through the door. She forgot to put her mask back on.

Whilst it was wrong, its hardly crime of the century. Whilst I don't agree with her politics, she is a busy woman, so lets just park this in the "non story" area.

over a year ago

I would.

You wouldn't.

You would say it's an invasion of privacy as everyone else on here would."

I say she should been wearing the mask - does she want more dead following the funeral?

As you keep saying 'it shouldn't be one rule for them and . . . '

And YES I would call Boris a DICK if he was caught not wearing a mask!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Actually.

She was at a funeral

She was actually leaving a wake, left and removed her mask and got called back as she was going through the door. She forgot to put her mask back on.

Whilst it was wrong, its hardly crime of the century. Whilst I don't agree with her politics, she is a busy woman, so lets just park this in the "non story" area. "

Is a wake not a funeral?

I wouldn't Expect anything less from that rag.

over a year ago

"

Whilst it was wrong, its hardly crime of the century. Whilst I don't agree with her politics, she is a busy woman, so lets just park this in the "non story" area. "

Or lets not - while the holier than tho's are always talking holier than tho mantras to the rest of us.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I would.

You wouldn't.

I say she should been wearing the mask - does she want more dead following the funeral?

And YES I would call Boris a DICK if he was caught not wearing a mask!"

Funny

There was a thread the other about about 11 billion pounds getting squandered in ppe.

Personally I'd say that was a subject worth debating but the usual suspects stayed away from it.

Now a story about her taking a mask off . At a funeral and you are all over it.

Priorities eh?

over a year ago

I would.

You wouldn't.

Funny

There was a thread the other about about 11 billion pounds getting squandered in ppe.

Personally I'd say that was a subject worth debating but the usual suspects stayed away from it.

Priorities eh?"

oh dear.

over a year ago

Anyways back to my OP.

'Inadvertently' - there's that try and get out of jail card that Kay Burley used. Not and excuse of course just an 'Inadvertently' lol.

Excepting the fact that many many 10's of thousands of people in the UK have always worn their mask where their mask was required to be worn.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I would.

You wouldn't.

Funny

Priorities eh?

oh dear. "

Indeed.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyways back to my OP.

"

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse "

She admitted being stupid. Do you not think she was?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

She admitted being stupid. Do you not think she was? "

I think taking someone's anyones picture at funeral is about as low as you can get,but I'd expect nothing that from that rag.

Are they still hacking phones or covering up?

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Actually.

She was at a funeral

This...made mistake, apologised for it, am sure she will remember in future to avoid more embarrassment.

Public figures OF ALL POLITICAL DIVIDES have made errors in judgement regarding masks, isolation, social distancing or travelling whilst positive.

As said, non story...move on.

over a year ago

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

I think taking someone's anyones picture at funeral is about as low as you can get,but I'd expect nothing that from that rag.

Are they still hacking phones or covering up?"

Regardless - she was STILL stupid not to have worn hey?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Regardless - she was STILL stupid not to have worn hey?"

Why is it regardless?

Presumably from now on..they should be allowed to print pics from people at funerals?

Is that generally acceptable now is it.?

over a year ago

"

This...made mistake, apologised for it, am sure she will remember in future to avoid more embarrassment.

Public figures OF ALL POLITICAL DIVIDES have made errors in judgement regarding masks, isolation, social distancing or travelling whilst positive.

As said, non story...move on."

And most have been vilified for it.

over a year ago

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Presumably from now on..they should be allowed to print pics from people at funerals?

Is that generally acceptable now is it.?"

Start your own tread on the subject of photographs - this one is about Queen Nik not wearing a mask.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Whatever the issue of the function etc she at least put her hands up and has apologised fully..

In contrast the cowards at number ten didn't have the bollocks to get cummings to do so..

So whilst two wrongs don't make a right it's telling that the Tories are keeping their counsel on this..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Start your own tread on the subject of photographs - this one is about Queen Nik not wearing a mask. "

Yeah cos the subject of her being photographed at a funeral is completely irrelevant.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Whatever the issue of the function etc she at least put her hands up and has apologised fully..

In contrast the cowards at number ten didn't have the bollocks to get cummings to do so..

So whilst two wrongs don't make a right it's telling that the Tories are keeping their counsel on this.."

He did his own presser tbf

over a year ago

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Start your own tread on the subject of photographs - this one is about Queen Nik not wearing a mask.

Yeah cos the subject of her being photographed at a funeral is completely irrelevant. "

To my thread it is Yes. But if you start a post on photo's at funerals I'll gladly respond.

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

I bet there isnt one person who hasn't in reality forgotten one of the rules quite innocently, but like the sky bunch if you preach from your high horse at others then prepare to be judged. Perhaps this shows it's easy to make mistakes and some forgiveness is ok, of course like the sky bunch she cant criticise others now without being a hypocrite.

over a year ago

"I bet there isnt one person who hasn't in reality forgotten one of the rules quite innocently, but like the sky bunch if you preach from your high horse at others then prepare to be judged. Perhaps this shows it's easy to make mistakes and some forgiveness is ok, of course like the sky bunch she cant criticise others now without being a hypocrite. "

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Yeah cos the subject of her being photographed at a funeral is completely irrelevant. "

lionel mate if this was blowjob you would be wanking like a loon don’t say you wouldn’t be in here calling him ffs

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Yeah cos the subject of her being photographed at a funeral is completely irrelevant. lionel mate if this was blowjob you would be wanking like a loon don’t say you wouldn’t be in here calling him ffs "

If he was at a funeral I genuinly wouldnt.

There is a catalogue of other fuck ups to focus on

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Yeah cos the subject of her being photographed at a funeral is completely irrelevant. lionel mate if this was blowjob you would be wanking like a loon don’t say you wouldn’t be in here calling him ffs

"

it was a wake buddy

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"

So let me guess you would not have had anything to say about it if it was boris?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

Yeah cos the subject of her being photographed at a funeral is completely irrelevant. lionel mate if this was blowjob you would be wanking like a loon don’t say you wouldn’t be in here calling him ffs

it was a wake buddy "

You realise a wake is part of a funeral?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Anyways back to my OP.

Mary queen of Scots

Any excuse

Why is it regardless?

it was a wake buddy

You realise a wake is part of a funeral?"

You my friend must be the favourite for fab forum hypocrite of the year award.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

So let me guess you would not have had anything to say about it if it was boris? "

If he was at a funeral I wouldn't.

Like I said there is plenty of other ammunition with his hourly fuck ups.

And I certainly wouldnt use anything printed by that sewer rag.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

So let me guess you would not have had anything to say about it if it was boris?

And I certainly wouldnt use anything printed by that sewer rag."

So what you saying its ok of you are at a wake and no one takes a picture of you?

over a year ago

By that measure then a lock-in in a pub or a private party if exposed is an invasion of privacy.

Like I said Public Figure - Fact of Life that cameras are always going to be there- it was always going to happen.

Or do you really mean an invasion of sentiment?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

And I certainly wouldnt use anything printed by that sewer rag.So what you saying its ok of you are at a wake and no one takes a picture of you? "

No.

I'm saying you should be able to go to a funeral without some maggot watching your every move.

It's called human decency.

But it's nice to see you defending a news paper which was forced to close for hacking dead kids phones

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"By that measure then a lock-in in a pub or a private party if exposed is an invasion of privacy.

Like I said Public Figure - Fact of Life that cameras are always going to be there- it was always going to happen.

Or do you really mean an invasion of sentiment? "

So a lock in..in a boozer..os the same as a funeral?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"By that measure then a lock-in in a pub or a private party if exposed is an invasion of privacy.

So a lock in..in a boozer..os the same as a funeral?"

You never been to a wake?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

So a lock in..in a boozer..os the same as a funeral?You never been to a wake?"

Yep

And a lock in

The 2 things are slightly different

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

So a lock in..in a boozer..os the same as a funeral?You never been to a wake?

Yep

And a lock in

The 2 things are slightly different "

yes i suppose you are right, there is a lot more close contact at a wake as opposed a lock in.

over a year ago

Yep

And a lock in

The 2 things are slightly different "

Not if you are celebrating a birth or a death they are not. Or a billion other PRIVATE events

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Yep

And a lock in

Not if you are celebrating a birth or a death they are not. Or a billion other PRIVATE events"

I've never been to many lock in christenings.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

when you have dug deep enough throw the shovel away.

over a year ago

Yep

And a lock in

Not if you are celebrating a birth or a death they are not. Or a billion other PRIVATE events

I've never been to many lock in christenings."

There have been quite a few in the news during all lockdowns

And at least 2 illegal more than 30 funerals too. All fined for holding them.

Also a funeral cortege was stopped by police. Because of more than 30 people.

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

In the meantime the pied piper of downing street is leading his country from debacle to disaster and back again looting as he goes. And this is news? Jesus wept.

over a year ago

NI is doing so well too.

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"NI is doing so well too."

Do you think its some sort of competition? I'm embarrassed for you.

over a year ago

Nice dodge.

over a year ago

She is guilty of standing up... That's the bottom line. Had she sat at the table it would have been within the guidance.

She did not try and squirm out of it by claiming she was 'testing her eyesight' or travel to London and back knowing she could have been oositive. She admitted she was stupid, it was a moments lapse and yes, of all people, she should feel like kicking herself but ill tell you what, any one of you on here tries to say you've never forgotten ill say you're a liar.

over a year ago

Haha positive not oositive lol

over a year ago

"She is guilty of standing up... That's the bottom line. Had she sat at the table it would have been within the guidance.

She did not try and squirm out of it by claiming she was 'testing her eyesight' or travel to London and back knowing she could have been oositive. She admitted she was stupid, it was a moments lapse and yes, of all people, she should feel like kicking herself but ill tell you what, any one of you on here tries to say you've never forgotten ill say you're a liar.

"

Was she sitting with her 'bubble'?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Actually.

She was at a funeral "

You have no defence she is wrong end of should be fined.If it was a conservative your opinion would be different

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Actually.

She was at a funeral You have no defence she is wrong end of should be fined.If it was a conservative your opinion would be different"

No I wouldnt as I have said 2 times.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Actually.

She was at a funeral You have no defence she is wrong end of should be fined.If it was a conservative your opinion would be different"

don't forget one of her own MPs travelled back from London to Scotland having tested positive. That one's gone awfully quiet but it will Never be forgotten.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Actually.

She was at a funeral You have no defence she is wrong end of should be fined.If it was a conservative your opinion would be differentdon't forget one of her own MPs travelled back from London to Scotland having tested positive. That one's gone awfully quiet but it will Never be forgotten. "

Didnt she fire her?

By *ichiebigMan
over a year ago

nenagh

Just an obeservation, the ridicule of English people of the Scottish first minister, looking always for tiny mistakes of human vulnerability, and highlighting them in a so superior tone,

We Irish had to suffer this petty ridicule from the uneducated English "sun readers for so many years,

Anyway it is rude, crude and vulgar. No matter whether how much you disagree with the policys of a elected leader of a nation, try to have a little dignity, don't let yourselves down,

You know the old saying, You can buy glsss but you can't buy class

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

From what I have seen and I can only make a judgment from TV coverage.

Is that Nicola Sturgeon comes across as far more competent, measured and straight talking. Rather than the bluster, bluff and bungling of the Prime Minister.

Regardless of which side of political spectrum they both sit on and making a judgment based on TV coverage I would pick the First Minister over the Prime Minister to be the political leader of the UK.

But as I don’t live in Scotland or can even vote in the Hollyrood elections it seems infantile to criticise the political leaders of a country where you have no say.

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"From what I have seen and I can only make a judgment from TV coverage.

Is that Nicola Sturgeon comes across as far more competent, measured and straight talking. Rather than the bluster, bluff and bungling of the Prime Minister.

Regardless of which side of political spectrum they both sit on and making a judgment based on TV coverage I would pick the First Minister over the Prime Minister to be the political leader of the UK.

But as I don’t live in Scotland or can even vote in the Hollyrood elections it seems infantile to criticise the political leaders of a country where you have no say.

"

Doesnt seem to stop people with trump or biden or some from eire with boris

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Actually.

She was at a funeral You have no defence she is wrong end of should be fined.If it was a conservative your opinion would be differentdon't forget one of her own MPs travelled back from London to Scotland having tested positive. That one's gone awfully quiet but it will Never be forgotten. "

She now sits as an independent MP at Westminster. The SNP did all that it had the power to do at the time and did so quickly.

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS
over a year ago

horsham

Actually.

She was at a funeral

Whilst it was wrong, its hardly crime of the century. Whilst I don't agree with her politics, she is a busy woman, so lets just park this in the "non story" area.

Is a wake not a funeral?

I wouldn't Expect anything less from that rag."

Actually no , a “ wake “ is not a funeral . A Wake ( in origin ) was a bedside vigil around recently deceased’s body , for a given length of time . It’s purpose was / is , to sit with the body in case death had been misdiagnosed and the person did indeed “ wake “ up ..

In modern times the prognosis of death is of course much more reliable than days gone by and the term “ Wake “ has become mis appropriated as to the event that happens after the funeral which of course is when the body is laid to rest . It would of course be to late to hold a “ wake “ once the body has been cremated or buried .. The celebration of life takes place after the funeral .

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Actually.

She was at a funeral

Is a wake not a funeral?

Actually no , a “ wake “ is not a funeral . A Wake ( in origin ) was a bedside vigil around recently deceased’s body , for a given length of time . It’s purpose was / is , to sit with the body in case death had been misdiagnosed and the person did indeed “ wake “ up ..

In modern times the prognosis of death is of course much more reliable than days gone by and the term “ Wake “ has become mis appropriated as to the event that happens after the funeral which of course is when the body is laid to rest . It would of course be to late to hold a “ wake “ once the body has been cremated or buried .. The celebration of life takes place after the funeral .

"

But it's part of the funeral process.

When do you ever see anyone publishing a critical pictire about someone attending one of these?

Its gutter level behaviour.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Just an obeservation, the ridicule of English people of the Scottish first minister, looking always for tiny mistakes of human vulnerability, and highlighting them in a so superior tone,

We Irish had to suffer this petty ridicule from the uneducated English "sun readers for so many years,

Anyway it is rude, crude and vulgar. No matter whether how much you disagree with the policys of a elected leader of a nation, try to have a little dignity, don't let yourselves down,

You know the old saying, You can buy glsss but you can't buy class "

They are obsessed

Look back how times she is mentioned on here.

It's the same with burnham

The only 2 correlations I can see is that they have both stood upto that buffoon.. but I'm sure it's completely irrelevant.

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS
over a year ago

horsham

Actually.

She was at a funeral

Is a wake not a funeral?

But it's part of the funeral process.

When do you ever see anyone publishing a critical pictire about someone attending one of these?

Its gutter level behaviour. "

Absolutely agree with you . Gutter level behaviour

By *leasure domMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Right wing idiots. To err is human and in such a situation it is not hard to imagine momentarily dropping your guard. In BBC Scotland vox pops in Glasgow, even self-confessed opponents of Sturgeon accepted that; to their credit, but your discredit.

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Does it affect her chances at getting independence?

I don’t think so, the amount of political capital she has got because of the UK governments terrible handling of the pandemic and a threadbare trade deal.

She is too powerful, more powerful than the UK right wing press.

Not many politicians have that power.

Boris is barely clinging on to power, the conspirators are getting ready to make their move pretty soon.

Post new Message to Thread