Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

I wonder what Boris thinks about ...

Jump to newest

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Assuming someone has pointed it out to Boris, I wonder what thinks about The Kunts song about him. Does he hate it? Is he so self serving and deluded (i.e. a steroetypical politician) that he sees it as a complement? Or is any coverage, good coverage in his mind?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Is this really politics ?

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Probably thinks it says more about the people who like it than it does him.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"Probably thinks it says more about the people who like it than it does him."

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

There is a long history of music being used to make political statements.

OK this punk example is pretty simplistic but it is still an obvious political protest song, I presume from the timing it is principly inspired by the management of Covid but to be honest the group are not explicit about this, which is strange for a song that is so explicit in other ways.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

And I thought tories had a sense of humour?

What was that one about Maggie?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Probably thinks it says more about the people who like it than it does him."

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"And I thought tories had a sense of humour?

What was that one about Maggie?"

Spitting image is humour, just calling boris a cunt is not humour, can you imagine the uproar if someone released a song saying Obama was a cunt or Merkel, you for one would be going all out saying that the Merkel one was all little englander. It's funny how it's always the left of the political spectrum that resorts to offensive insults, as I said says a lot about them.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Spitting image is humour, just calling boris a cunt is not humour, can you imagine the uproar if someone released a song saying Obama was a cunt or Merkel, you for one would be going all out saying that the Merkel one was all little englander. It's funny how it's always the left of the political spectrum that resorts to offensive insults, as I said says a lot about them. "

I believe it was a kunt.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

I remember a Boss I had years ago and he was a proper c*nt. Some staff made up a song about him at Christmas time one year he got to hear it and for months he loved people to sing it while nobody was using phones. It actually helped us focus and made him smile lots.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Spitting image is humour, just calling boris a cunt is not humour, can you imagine the uproar if someone released a song saying Obama was a cunt or Merkel, you for one would be going all out saying that the Merkel one was all little englander. It's funny how it's always the left of the political spectrum that resorts to offensive insults, as I said says a lot about them. "

It might not be humour but for some he is a total...

Offensive insults versus clapping when NHS staff didn't get a pay rise and voting to not feed kids..

Hmm tough one that..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I remember a Boss I had years ago and he was a proper c*nt. Some staff made up a song about him at Christmas time one year he got to hear it and for months he loved people to sing it while nobody was using phones. It actually helped us focus and made him smile lots. "

'down south' the nickname in the task force for the islanders was bennies after the character in crossroads till an instruction was issued for it to cease..

So some just called them 'stills'..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Has it got to no 1 yet?

Post new Message to Thread