Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Pritti puts her foot in it again

Jump to newest

By *ary_Argyll OP   Man
over a year ago

Argyll

Our fantastic Home Sec released a tweet potentially influencing the trial about the immigrant lorry deaths - the trial was suspended for a while as a result and the judge admonished the tweet, which was taken down - for fks sake she is the Home Secretary and seems to understand nothing about the due process of law.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Our fantastic Home Sec released a tweet potentially influencing the trial about the immigrant lorry deaths - the trial was suspended for a while as a result and the judge admonished the tweet, which was taken down - for fks sake she is the Home Secretary and seems to understand nothing about the due process of law."

I hope you are not saying she is thick?

By *ust some cock suckerMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Our fantastic Home Sec released a tweet potentially influencing the trial about the immigrant lorry deaths - the trial was suspended for a while as a result and the judge admonished the tweet, which was taken down - for fks sake she is the Home Secretary and seems to understand nothing about the due process of law.

I hope you are not saying she is thick?"

Well, she's a Tory

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Our fantastic Home Sec released a tweet potentially influencing the trial about the immigrant lorry deaths - the trial was suspended for a while as a result and the judge admonished the tweet, which was taken down - for fks sake she is the Home Secretary and seems to understand nothing about the due process of law.

I hope you are not saying she is thick?

Well, she's a Tory "

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I hope you are not saying she is thick?"

she's not got the nickname "pretti vacent " amongst the legal profession from no where !

Post new Message to Thread