Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Scottish Education

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I was brought up to believe that the Scottish Education system was one of the best..

If I am reading it correctly and I am not saying I am, it looks like Keith Starmer is attacking the drop in Scottish educational standards to justify them staying in the union and depriving them another vote. Not sure that is a wise strategy.. better to win them over and not alianate them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Do they spell alienate differently there ?"

Well I did see a moderator asking people to refrain from picking up spilling mistakes because it is passive aggressive and a form or ridicule which may deter some from posting and could even be construed as bullying..

I however find no offence in Jeans.. however faded and ripped his jeans may be..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not shour about that but mind you I come from a rough area

All I learned at school was what parks were the best to drink in and how to fight lol x

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Not shour about that but mind you I come from a rough area

All I learned at school was what parks were the best to drink in and how to fight lol x"

All necessary skills though

over a year ago

All I learned at school was what parks were the best to drink in and how to fight lol x

All necessary skills though "

Yes if you look at it that way they are ha ha x

By *ermite12ukMan
over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

All I learned at school was what parks were the best to drink in and how to fight lol x"

Ambidextrous then? Seriously good skill to have on your CV. (Drinking with one hand and fighting with the other.) Kudos.

over a year ago

Ambidextrous then? Seriously good skill to have on your CV. (Drinking with one hand and fighting with the other.) Kudos."

Ha ha never thought off that one lol x

over a year ago

"I was brought up to believe that the Scottish Education system was one of the best..

If I am reading it correctly and I am not saying I am, it looks like Keith Starmer is attacking the drop in Scottish educational standards to justify them staying in the union and depriving them another vote. Not sure that is a wise strategy.. better to win them over and not alianate them"

Who gives a fuck what Keith Starmer says. He doesn't even exist.

over a year ago

"I was brought up to believe that the Scottish Education system was one of the best..

If I am reading it correctly and I am not saying I am, it looks like Keith Starmer is attacking the drop in Scottish educational standards to justify them staying in the union and depriving them another vote. Not sure that is a wise strategy.. better to win them over and not alianate them

Who gives a fuck what Keith Starmer says. He doesn't even exist."

According to linked in Keith Starmer lives in st Louis over in the states. Interesting that an American has such a keen interest in Scottish education.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Education is fucked everywhere that it’s free. Until a system where a teacher can press a button and man in a mask can come in and drag a little shit out and beat them, education is fucked. That’s the way it is.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

If I am reading it correctly and I am not saying I am, it looks like Keith Starmer is attacking the drop in Scottish educational standards to justify them staying in the union and depriving them another vote. Not sure that is a wise strategy.. better to win them over and not alianate them"

Telling the truth is surely a good thing

over a year ago

Who gives a fuck what Keith Starmer says. He doesn't even exist.

According to linked in Keith Starmer lives in st Louis over in the states. Interesting that an American has such a keen interest in Scottish education."

I take it back. Poor Keith. Me denying his existence.

Post new Message to Thread