Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Honeymoon over

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Guardian attacks Sleepy Joe Biden over his choice of agricy minister for some reason.. Honeymoon over..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust some cock suckerMan
over a year ago

Preston

"The Guardian attacks Sleepy Joe Biden over his choice of agricy minister for some reason.. Honeymoon over.. "

Why would Biden give a fuck what The Guardian prints lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The Guardian attacks Sleepy Joe Biden over his choice of agricy minister for some reason.. Honeymoon over.. "

News paper criticises politician shocker!

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The first anti trump paper to turn on Sleepy Joe

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If you are talking about Tom vilsack then it’s about what happen last time and the Shirley sherrod scandal, where she was the victim of a reverse racism smear by breibart

Basically she made a speech where it looked like she had made racist comments about white people, these turned up in breibart and she was basically forced to resign despite pleading her innocence...

Anyway, a few weeks later a copy of the full speech emerges, and she had used the story to say she was wrong and had completely changed her opinions in life..... it comes to light that breibart had clipped that bit out of the original tape they had...

Breibart never apologised.... vilsack did saying he should have stuck up for her

So he is not top of many people lists... but he didn’t do a bad job of it before under Obama, and come from a huge farming state....

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"The Guardian attacks Sleepy Joe Biden over his choice of agricy minister for some reason.. Honeymoon over..

Why would Biden give a fuck what The Guardian prints lol"

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well the anti Trump brigade were very passionate about what the Guardian printed..

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"Well the anti Trump brigade were very passionate about what the Guardian printed..

"

Do you understand what an op-ed is? That's what this article you're referring to is. It's a opinion article.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Well the anti Trump brigade were very passionate about what the Guardian printed..

Do you understand what an op-ed is? That's what this article you're referring to is. It's a opinion article. "

Hahahaha.. I am sure you are stalking me from thread to thread but I do take it as a compliment that you are one of my followers...

over a year ago

"

"Anti trump brigade" is most rational humans.

I don't know why you equate rational humans to guardian readers. It's a dull newspaper.

over a year ago

"Anti trump brigade" is most rational humans.

I don't know why you equate rational humans to guardian readers. It's a dull newspaper."

Also. Anti Trump, isn't pro Biden.

By *ust some cock suckerMan
over a year ago

Preston

"

We're they, well I'm happy for them

Post new Message to Thread