FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

What if Boris just said, “Yep it was all just bullshit”?

Jump to newest

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Now the thing is, we all know that Brexit will be a disaster. It is also quite clear that a lot of staunch Brexiteers will never accept that the voters were lied to. So we end up with an impasse where we feel that we have been had.

Would it be easier if the Conservative Party just admitted that it was all a complete & utter cock up. BJ falls on his sword (perhaps not metaphorically!) and we all just recognise that instead of pretending it will be wonderful, that it will be shit. But we then start to heal the divides and pull together?

I have no doubt that things will be shit for the next 5-10 years, but I’d like the politicians who have caused this to be penalised so we can move on.

I wish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Now the thing is, we all know that Brexit will be a disaster. It is also quite clear that a lot of staunch Brexiteers will never accept that the voters were lied to. So we end up with an impasse where we feel that we have been had.

Would it be easier if the Conservative Party just admitted that it was all a complete & utter cock up. BJ falls on his sword (perhaps not metaphorically!) and we all just recognise that instead of pretending it will be wonderful, that it will be shit. But we then start to heal the divides and pull together?

I have no doubt that things will be shit for the next 5-10 years, but I’d like the politicians who have caused this to be penalised so we can move on.

I wish "

I mean you're right but some on here will not even say so if it meant them loosing their jobs.

They'll probably point to it being worth it in the long run with no evidence.

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Now the thing is, we all know that Brexit will be a disaster. It is also quite clear that a lot of staunch Brexiteers will never accept that the voters were lied to. So we end up with an impasse where we feel that we have been had.

I wish

I mean you're right but some on here will not even say so if it meant them loosing their jobs.

They'll probably point to it being worth it in the long run with no evidence."

Agreed. But we do have to move on. Brexit is total bollox, but we can’t row back. It is time the Conservative Party culled the idiots who caused this and then kept doubling down on it. We need intelligent, smart negotiators and the evidence of the past 4 years is that we have none.

How they have kept their jobs I don’t know. It feels like their is a competition on to out fail Greyling!

A bit of honesty would be very welcome

over a year ago

I wish

Agreed. But we do have to move on. Brexit is total bollox, but we can’t row back. It is time the Conservative Party culled the idiots who caused this and then kept doubling down on it. We need intelligent, smart negotiators and the evidence of the past 4 years is that we have none.

How they have kept their jobs I don’t know. It feels like their is a competition on to out fail Greyling!

A bit of honesty would be very welcome "

You're not going to get that, any Conservatives with a semblance of competence or decency were cut prior to the last election.

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

I wish

You're not going to get that, any Conservatives with a semblance of competence or decency were cut prior to the last election. "

Agreed, again. But at some point we have to be able to get rid of these criminals. I’d accept them just fucking off at the moment, but if they don’t go soon then prison - for crap handling of Covid and crap handling of the Brexit negotiations; whilst filling their pockets and those of their chums

By *ssexbloke72Man
over a year ago

Poplar

I wish

A bit of honesty would be very welcome "

Sure, the country can start to heal the devides when the people who were apposed to the UK leaving the EU accept it was a democratic decision by the UK people to leave.

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

I wish

Sure, the country can start to heal the devides when the people who were apposed to the UK leaving the EU accept it was a democratic decision by the UK people to leave."

Ok it was a democratic decidion & we accepted it. But it is clearly shit. There is no land of milk and honey, there is no nirvana, there is no glorious uplands. We have given up enormous amounts for what? A blue passport!

How about a bit of honesty from the chief liar - BJ (clearly not expected...)

over a year ago

I wish

Sure, the country can start to heal the devides when the people who were apposed to the UK leaving the EU accept it was a democratic decision by the UK people to leave."

If the referendum wasn't advisory it would have been voided but yeah, you won well done will you acknowledge that in 2016 to 2018 a no deal exit was seen as a disaster?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

I wish "

The people voted the EU are shitting on us so we are at war with them from Jan 1st.

We must be tough and destroy there evil German/French axis.They have never intented to make a deal.They are 100% in the wrong here.Boris must be tough take no shit and if we have to put there fishing boats to Dave Jones's locker then so be it.

Sadly this will not happen

over a year ago

I wish The people voted the EU are shitting on us so we are at war with them from Jan 1st.

We must be tough and destroy there evil German/French axis.They have never intented to make a deal.They are 100% in the wrong here.Boris must be tough take no shit and if we have to put there fishing boats to Dave Jones's locker then so be it.

Sadly this will not happen"

Is this satire?

over a year ago

I wish The people voted the EU are shitting on us so we are at war with them from Jan 1st.

We are at war??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/20 14:48:48]

over a year ago

What planet are you from? It's not the EU's fault that a bunch of public school boys and a city banker managed to fool you into thinking it would be easy. What you voted for was this, nothing else...so own it and stop blaming the people who told you it would be hard.

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

You lot should get a room

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I wish

So if Brexit turns out to be a total shit show for generations to come we should just give you all a thumbs up for doing the right thing?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The axis of evil

Heseltine was talking about fishing last night and he said when we joined the eu we were given loads of licences, but over the ,decided to sell them to europe.

That surely doesn't sound like us.

over a year ago

The axis of evil

Heseltine was talking about fishing last night and he said when we joined the eu we were given loads of licences, but over the ,decided to sell them to europe.

That surely doesn't sound like us."

Some of the Brexit fanatics are losing their shit , why are they so angry and confused , this is what they voted for

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Yes Mr Mannering..

By *rench letterCouple
over a year ago

Chorley,

Boris Johnson and the tory party, the party for Job losses.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

The axis of evil

Some of the Brexit fanatics are losing their shit , why are they so angry and confused , this is what they voted for "

its remainers going frantic on here bud there guna crash the site lol

over a year ago

"Boris Johnson and the tory party, the party for Job losses. "

Meanwhile in the real world Britishvolt are creating 8000 jobs in the North East

over a year ago

The axis of evil

Some of the Brexit fanatics are losing their shit , why are they so angry and confused , this is what they voted for its remainers going frantic on here bud there guna crash the site lol"

The remainers are laughing at the shit storm that Boris has created, most of us knew he was out of his depth and would fail

over a year ago

Yes Mr Mannering.."

Don’t panic

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

The axis of evil

Some of the Brexit fanatics are losing their shit , why are they so angry and confused , this is what they voted for its remainers going frantic on here bud there guna crash the site lol

The remainers are laughing at the shit storm that Boris has created, most of us knew he was out of his depth and would fail "

going by most of remainers post over last few days laughing isn’t how I’d describe it mate lol

over a year ago

The axis of evil

Some of the Brexit fanatics are losing their shit , why are they so angry and confused , this is what they voted for its remainers going frantic on here bud there guna crash the site lol

The remainers are laughing at the shit storm that Boris has created, most of us knew he was out of his depth and would fail going by most of remainers post over last few days laughing isn’t how I’d describe it mate lol"

Well I am laughing, it is hilarious, the latest news is that Boris tried to phone Merkel & Macron but they ignored him, the gift that keeps on giving

over a year ago

No deal Brexit and fucking up the economy just to own the remainers, that's all that matters

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

The brexiters are in the position of the man that jumped off the top of empire state building... 200th floor and all is well. 199th floor, this is easy. 198th floor, it's much better to do it this way than share with those foreigners in the elevator. 197th floor, that pavement down there is going to regret being in my way...

We're now at 2nd floor, all those predictions of doom were rubbish, look it's been nearly 200 floors and nothing terrible has happened! Mind you, that pavement is coming up rather quickly...

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

The axis of evil

The remainers are laughing at the shit storm that Boris has created, most of us knew he was out of his depth and would fail going by most of remainers post over last few days laughing isn’t how I’d describe it mate lol

Well I am laughing, it is hilarious, the latest news is that Boris tried to phone Merkel & Macron but they ignored him, the gift that keeps on giving "

it’s not over till it’s over his next call may be the Samaritans lol

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"The brexiters are in the position of the man that jumped off the top of empire state building... 200th floor and all is well. 199th floor, this is easy. 198th floor, it's much better to do it this way than share with those foreigners in the elevator. 197th floor, that pavement down there is going to regret being in my way...

We're now at 2nd floor, all those predictions of doom were rubbish, look it's been nearly 200 floors and nothing terrible has happened! Mind you, that pavement is coming up rather quickly..."

is that your best ffs lol

over a year ago

The axis of evil

The remainers are laughing at the shit storm that Boris has created, most of us knew he was out of his depth and would fail going by most of remainers post over last few days laughing isn’t how I’d describe it mate lol

Well I am laughing, it is hilarious, the latest news is that Boris tried to phone Merkel & Macron but they ignored him, the gift that keeps on giving it’s not over till it’s over his next call may be the Samaritans lol"

Not for me, I think it is time we all accepted the glory of a no deal,

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

The axis of evil

Well I am laughing, it is hilarious, the latest news is that Boris tried to phone Merkel & Macron but they ignored him, the gift that keeps on giving it’s not over till it’s over his next call may be the Samaritans lol

Not for me, I think it is time we all accepted the glory of a no deal, "

didn’t have you down as a quitter mate lol

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The axis of evil

Well I am laughing, it is hilarious, the latest news is that Boris tried to phone Merkel & Macron but they ignored him, the gift that keeps on giving "

Did he have the right no?

over a year ago

The axis of evil

Well I am laughing, it is hilarious, the latest news is that Boris tried to phone Merkel & Macron but they ignored him, the gift that keeps on giving

Did he have the right no?"

Princess nut nuts made him phone up to apologise

over a year ago

I wish "

As long as Nidge the fadje is tried & hung out to dry

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The axis of evil

Princess nut nuts made him phone up to apologise "

Considering we have a pm who doesnt know how many children he has and is incapable of combing his own hair,its baffling why we are in such a position.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

The axis of evil

Considering we have a pm who doesnt know how many children he has and is incapable of combing his own hair,its baffling why we are in such a position. "

i would think he knows how many kids he has he just doesn't want to tell you, probably to protect them from people like yourself who dont have any problem with name calling or misquoting i would do the same in his position.You never seemed to have any problem with compo (corbyn) when he walked around like a tramp for years before being forced into a suit.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

The axis of evil

Considering we have a pm who doesnt know how many children he has and is incapable of combing his own hair,its baffling why we are in such a position. "

I’ll second that Lionel lol

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Boris Johnson and the tory party, the party for Job losses.

Meanwhile in the real world Britishvolt are creating 8000 jobs in the North East "

2 points:

1. They had already signed a deal to build it in South Wales and reneged on the deal

2. They currently have no fundsor technical expertise.

Could Chris Greyling maybe help them...?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The axis of evil

Considering we have a pm who doesnt know how many children he has and is incapable of combing his own hair,its baffling why we are in such a position. i would think he knows how many kids he has he just doesn't want to tell you, probably to protect them from people like yourself who dont have any problem with name calling or misquoting i would do the same in his position.You never seemed to have any problem with compo (corbyn) when he walked around like a tramp for years before being forced into a suit. "

I...r...o...n...y

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

The axis of evil

Considering we have a pm who doesnt know how many children he has and is incapable of combing his own hair,its baffling why we are in such a position. i would think he knows how many kids he has he just doesn't want to tell you, probably to protect them from people like yourself who dont have any problem with name calling or misquoting i would do the same in his position.You never seemed to have any problem with compo (corbyn) when he walked around like a tramp for years before being forced into a suit.

I...r...o...n...y"

glad you spotted that i was not sure you would .

Post new Message to Thread