Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Trump

Jump to newest

By *he James gang OP   Couple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

It staggers me, that so many Americans voted for Trump. We've all seen his unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy etc. In my eyes it makes him a complete twat! Now, why should I not think half of America is dumb especially when you hear trump supporters talk shinola. Ready here for the fallout!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seconded. He is an asre!! Not quite sure how he has SO MANY sycophants!!

Just a brief glimpse of what he says should put every right thinking person off!!

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

It's been staggering me for over four years....a totally mind blowing shit show....it doesn't instll any confidence in America ... how the hell did he get nominated...money ...and it talked bragged and blustered ...and now has done untold damage to America and America's image

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

But the people DID vote for him.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Hilary Clinton actually got more votes than trump ... unfortunately they didn't give her more collegiate votes

Reply privately

over a year ago

The irony of anyone talking about money getting him nominated and elected ha. The DNC is squeaky clean of course.

But seriously, there are plenty of Americans in here. And there’s plenty of Republican voters among them. Ask them why they voted for him instead of just insulting them because you don’t like their voting preferences. Or is this not an invitation to discussion?

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-senate-democrats-stalled-coronavirus-relief

Seems like a bipartisan effort now to kill americans right ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It staggers me, that so many Americans voted for Trump. We've all seen his unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy etc. In my eyes it makes him a complete twat! Now, why should I not think half of America is dumb especially when you hear trump supporters talk shinola. Ready here for the fallout!"

Before we slag the yanks off too much, bear in mind we've got BoJoke and Co. The only defence for that is avoiding the Corbyn/Abbott axis of stupidity.

Unfortunately both here and in the States we have electoral systems which favour two parties tied in with the idiots who vote how they do "because they always will". This in turn leads to an ill deserved contempt for the electorate by our elected leaders regardless of the wing they're on.

Time to fill the elected houses with independents.

Introduce some anarchy to politics. Then, maybe just then, they might start talking and compromising rather than acting like a creche. No offence intended to any creche.

Reply privately

By *iger-NWMan
over a year ago

Preston

They deserve him. Let them get on with it.

Reply privately

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

Well its not as bad as in Ireland people there voted for Sinn Féin which is as near as dam it a terrorist organisation.

Reply privately

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Another tough one this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because us Trump supporters seen a thing or 2. It's that simple.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because us Trump supporters seen a thing or 2. It's that simple."

I suspect the OP wasn’t actually interested in hearing the opinions of actual Trump voters, just insulting you all instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It staggers me, that so many Americans voted for Trump. We've all seen his unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy etc. In my eyes it makes him a complete twat! Now, why should I not think half of America is dumb especially when you hear trump supporters talk shinola. Ready here for the fallout!"

Not that straight forward, overall turnout was around 67%, so that’s about a third of Americans voting for trump. Not that impressive of a stat when given context. The media loves to club phrases like “50% of Americans support....”

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because us Trump supporters seen a thing or 2. It's that simple.

I suspect the OP wasn’t actually interested in hearing the opinions of actual Trump voters, just insulting you all instead "

Apparently we are thick skinned. We don't have to reduce our intelligence just for the entertainment of others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It staggers me, that so many Americans voted for Trump. We've all seen his unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy etc. In my eyes it makes him a complete twat! Now, why should I not think half of America is dumb especially when you hear trump supporters talk shinola. Ready here for the fallout!

Not that straight forward, overall turnout was around 67%, so that’s about a third of Americans voting for trump. Not that impressive of a stat when given context. The media loves to club phrases like “50% of Americans support....”"

Biden had highest votes in history. This election.

Trump had second highest vote in history this election.

Registered voter turnout. Not everyone votes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's a twat

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It staggers me, that so many Americans voted for Trump. We've all seen his unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy etc. In my eyes it makes him a complete twat! Now, why should I not think half of America is dumb especially when you hear trump supporters talk shinola. Ready here for the fallout!

Not that straight forward, overall turnout was around 67%, so that’s about a third of Americans voting for trump. Not that impressive of a stat when given context. The media loves to club phrases like “50% of Americans support....”

"

Biden 81 million

Trump 74 million

Divide by 2 you get a tad over 50%

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"The irony of anyone talking about money getting him nominated and elected ha. The DNC is squeaky clean of course.

But seriously, there are plenty of Americans in here. And there’s plenty of Republican voters among them. Ask them why they voted for him instead of just insulting them because you don’t like their voting preferences. Or is this not an invitation to discussion?

"

I'll rephrase this. If someone unknown, plenty of money with a similar track record of dodgy dealings, sexual predator tendancies (don't forget he'd date his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter), lying, bullying etc etc etc would you vote for him. He along with his Toadies are trying to wreck democracy, period.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Everyone should, if they can't be arsed (outside of emergency reasons) they lose their right to be counted as voters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone should, if they can't be arsed (outside of emergency reasons) they lose their right to be counted as voters."

I agree but they don't.

Reply privately

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world."

Tribalism is rife in politics. Just look at Liverpool as a great example.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dislike the term ‘yanks’

Kind regards

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world.

Tribalism is rife in politics. Just look at Liverpool as a great example. "

The tribalism in Liverpool was ably aided, abetted and fueled by the establishment and media response to Hillsborough.

I now live 'dahn saaarff' and the tribalism is similar, just a different colour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world.

The tribalism in Liverpool was ably aided, abetted and fueled by the establishment and media response to Hillsborough.

I now live 'dahn saaarff' and the tribalism is similar, just a different colour."

Like I say. Rife.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world."

No where democrat the majority in our county was. Trump won our county by a huge margin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I now live 'dahn saaarff' and the tribalism is similar, just a different colour.

Like I say. Rife. "

Reply privately

By *oppolocosTV/TS
over a year ago

inverurie

Then again look how many British people voted for Johnson and if anything he's much worse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dislike the term ‘yanks’

Kind regards "

Septics then...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's a twat "

I'd like to change my answer please.

He's a cunt

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world..

No where democrat the majority in our county was. Trump won our county by a huge margin."

What's going on with Texas suing other states?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My personal opinion is that people vote for the parties all their lives without looking at the candidates, this is the case in a majority of countries all round the world..

No where democrat the majority in our county was. Trump won our county by a huge margin."

And alot didn't vote straight ticket. Hence Democrats losing seats in the house and republican retaining the senate. Do I guess those people who voted for biden but yet voted republican are evil too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It staggers me so many people voted for Boris

Reply privately

over a year ago

The same people that believe wrestling is real.

They won the war alone.

Shout WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO and YE HAAAAAAAA at every opportunity.

And can't pronounce most of the English language.

And that's just for starters.

I'm not shocked at all they voted him in lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The same people that believe wrestling is real.

They won the war alone.

I'm not shocked at all they voted him in lol "

Aww bless you heart with your precious assumption on the average american.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes that's what you need to make money. Just a little unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy. Oh and being a complete twat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"The same people that believe wrestling is real.

They won the war alone.

I'm not shocked at all they voted him in lol "

Brilliant!

Reply privately

over a year ago

See the party of tolerance always shows up with their words of wisdom. It's the same here as it is there. Great tolerance twords people. Take a bow you deserve it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazes me there’s people complaining about trump being rude and lacking empathy....whilst they’re being rude and lacking empathy for other forum users...funny that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Yes that's what you need to make money. Just a little unintelligence, stupidity, lack of empathy. Oh and being a complete twat."

Here we go again, defending trump's wealth. So, you're privy to his 6 bankruptcies, sight of his non disclosed tax returns, knowledge of who admits to oweing 400 million dollars to, all of his accounts and intimate knowledge of why he's under investigation. Gimme a break. Wait to you see the sharks circling when he's booted out. He'll have no protection then. Facebook and YouTube have a lot to answer for. Its true, I saw it on YouTube agghhhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

State your sources for that statement. Attorney general, FBI, republican run states, republican news media all say there was no vote rigging. If that is your argument, and then cite people who witnessed it (like Rudi's star witness and a dead dictator, Jesus wept!). Gimme facts, facts dammit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No where democrat the majority in our county was. Trump won our county by a huge margin.

State your sources for that statement. Attorney general, FBI, republican run states, republican news media all say there was no vote rigging. If that is your argument, and then cite people who witnessed it (like Rudi's star witness and a dead dictator, Jesus wept!). Gimme facts, facts dammit!"

Read the wording and you calling us illiterate. County not Country.

Reply privately

over a year ago

State your sources for that statement. Attorney general, FBI, republican run states, republican news media all say there was no vote rigging. If that is your argument, and then cite people who witnessed it (like Rudi's star witness and a dead dictator, Jesus wept!). Gimme facts, facts dammit!

Read the wording and you calling us illiterate. County not Country."

It ok calm down breathe get back to a normal thought process.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Read the wording and you calling us illiterate. County not Country.

It ok calm down breathe get back to a normal thought process."

https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/PA/Luzerne/106501/web.264614/#/

There you can breathe now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazes me there’s people complaining about trump being rude and lacking empathy....whilst they’re being rude and lacking empathy for other forum users...funny that. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazes me there’s people complaining about trump being rude and lacking empathy....whilst they’re being rude and lacking empathy for other forum users...funny that.

"

And not having a clue about election process. Yet I am the dumb illiterate yeehaww ect ect ect...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoy your wonderful rant. I'll sit here and clean my guns after a day of hunting with hubby. You know 2nd amendment and all . Bad guns one tried to escape and go on a mass shooting all by itself. Don't worry I locked it in the gun vault. Is this the time for a yeehaww ? Maybe ? Idk.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's an easy job to make but we had the same issue here, voting for the least worst candidate is hardly the best position in a modern democracy to be in..

But it is what it is and maybe rather than say X lot are thick or are racist or whatever for voting for whomever maybe look at why..

And we tend to get the politicians we deserve..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's an easy job to make but we had the same issue here, voting for the least worst candidate is hardly the best position in a modern democracy to be in..

But it is what it is and maybe rather than say X lot are thick or are racist or whatever for voting for whomever maybe look at why..

And we tend to get the politicians we deserve.."

Agreed

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Tbf fair to their anericans they have got rid of their lying corrupt clown.

We are stuck with ours.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbf fair to their anericans they have got rid of their lying corrupt clown.

We are stuck with ours."

Lol love you lionel you are one of the ones I love to debate with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Enjoy your wonderful rant. I'll sit here and clean my guns after a day of hunting with hubby. You know 2nd amendment and all . Bad guns one tried to escape and go on a mass shooting all by itself. Don't worry I locked it in the gun vault. Is this the time for a yeehaww ? Maybe ? Idk."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry lionel is yippy ki-yay appropriate or is it too soon.

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Amazes me there’s people complaining about trump being rude and lacking empathy....whilst they’re being rude and lacking empathy for other forum users...funny that.

And not having a clue about election process. Yet I am the dumb illiterate yeehaww ect ect ect...

"

Dont worry some on here are so dumb they cant walk and chew gum at the same time.

Reply privately

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"The irony of anyone talking about money getting him nominated and elected ha. The DNC is squeaky clean of course.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Sorry lionel is yippy ki-yay appropriate or is it too soon."

Well I remember seeing doctor strange love..

And yippi ki-yay is part of the script..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry lionel is yippy ki-yay appropriate or is it too soon.

And yippi ki-yay is part of the script.."

Lol true but all I have is a ball cap no cowboy hat

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Sorry lionel is yippy ki-yay appropriate or is it too soon.

And yippi ki-yay is part of the script..

Lol true but all I have is a ball cap no cowboy hat "

Baseball?

A bit like rounders..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you all for your encouraging words of wisdom. Enjoy the vaccine be well Merry Christmas. Peace.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Sorry lionel is yippy ki-yay appropriate or is it too soon."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank you all for your encouraging words of wisdom. Enjoy the vaccine be well Merry Christmas. Peace."

P.S. Happy Holidays as not to offend anyone.

Reply privately

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I'll rephrase this. If someone unknown, plenty of money with a similar track record of dodgy dealings, sexual predator tendancies (don't forget he'd date his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter), lying, bullying etc etc etc would you vote for him. He along with his Toadies are trying to wreck democracy, period. "

And that's just Biden.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll rephrase this. If someone unknown, plenty of money with a similar track record of dodgy dealings, sexual predator tendancies (don't forget he'd date his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter), lying, bullying etc etc etc would you vote for him. He along with his Toadies are trying to wreck democracy, period. "

I’d vote for who does the most for me, always. I don’t vote for personalities because I’m not a hyper reactionary, overly sensitive soul who jumps on the hysterical band wagon.

And America is not a democracy, it’s a constitutional republic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll rephrase this. If someone unknown, plenty of money with a similar track record of dodgy dealings, sexual predator tendancies (don't forget he'd date his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter), lying, bullying etc etc etc would you vote for him. He along with his Toadies are trying to wreck democracy, period.

I’d vote for who does the most for me, always. I don’t vote for personalities because I’m not a hyper reactionary, overly sensitive soul who jumps on the hysterical band wagon.

And America is not a democracy, it’s a constitutional republic. "

100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbf fair to their anericans they have got rid of their lying corrupt clown.

We are stuck with ours."

Bookies shortening his price again for 2020 election.

Went as short as 11/1 about a week or two ago. Drifted out to near 40/1...as of 10 mins ago he's gone back into 18/1. I'm just wondering if there's still an ace he can play... Tempted to have a cheeky tenner on him. Leicester City an' all...

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

And America is not a democracy, it’s a constitutional republic. "

I'll call you out on your bs. Would you put your money in a bank run by a manager who lies about his financial situation, trust a surgeon who says he's the best doctor in the world but can't talk in sentences and can't prove his credentials. You judge everyone you meet on personality!

Crystal ball time, Trump wants to divide the world into 3. One part run by Trump, the others by Xi and

Putin. Bond villains, all of them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll call you out on your bs. Would you put your money in a bank run by a manager who lies about his financial situation, trust a surgeon who says he's the best doctor in the world but can't talk in sentences and can't prove his credentials. You judge everyone you meet on personality!

Crystal ball time, Trump wants to divide the world into 3. One part run by Trump, the others by Xi and

Putin. Bond villains, all of them."

Wow and you call us crazy.

Fact Trump hates China

Fact ordered the killings of russian Mercs.

How does this play into your conspiracy theory again ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Putin. Bond villains, all of them."

Wow. Just wow. Some foaming at the mouth frenzying there.

BS? I don’t choose the people I elect based on their personalities. Because I’m not a child. I choose them on what works for me. I don’t care about affairs, controversial past tweets or the deviant sexual behaviour of this politician or that. I want to know how they can help me and mine, it’s that simple.

Read ‘The Prince’ by Machiavelli and you’ll come close to understanding my practical mindedness when it comes to politicians.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Putin. Bond villains, all of them.

Wow. Just wow. Some foaming at the mouth frenzying there.

BS? I don’t choose the people I elect based on their personalities. Because I’m not a child. I choose them on what works for me. I don’t care about affairs, controversial past tweets or the deviant sexual behaviour of this politician or that. I want to know how they can help me and mine, it’s that simple.

Read ‘The Prince’ by Machiavelli and you’ll come close to understanding my practical mindedness when it comes to politicians. "

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Yet it’s not the democrats trying to preform some sort of pseudo coup right now or going all tin foil hat conspiracy theorist right now...

Also... since you mentioned 2a... what is the obsession with guns? Biden has never said he was banning them all... you want a handgun for home protection, fine! But I have yet to see a reasonable argument as to why a “military style assault weapon” should be in the hands of civilians....

One of my besties has a brilliant saying he likes.... if you need an ar-15 to go hunting, then stick to fishing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabio I was talking about county election not country.

Ar is no different then any other semi automatic weapon you can buy on the market. Pistol rifle or shotgun. We own multiple same functions different caliber. My glock 9mm semi automatic pistol can do same as AR.as fast as you squeeze a trigger. Same as my browning auto 5 as fast as I can pull the trigger. Same as my mini 14 as fast as I can pull the trigger. So why is the AR the culprit? When all modern guns have the same function ? Because it looks military it must be ? My m1 grand was a ww2 primary weapon for war am I wrong for owning one ? Your argument is obsolete moot and has no basis.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fabio I was talking about county election not country.

Ar is no different then any other semi automatic weapon you can buy on the market. Pistol rifle or shotgun. We own multiple same functions different caliber. My glock 9mm semi automatic pistol can do same as AR.as fast as you squeeze a trigger. Same as my browning auto 5 as fast as I can pull the trigger. Same as my mini 14 as fast as I can pull the trigger. So why is the AR the culprit? When all modern guns have the same function ? Because it looks military it must be ? My m1 grand was a ww2 primary weapon for war am I wrong for owning one ? Your argument is obsolete moot and has no basis. "

Also german mauser 8mm with stripper clip I can effective put rounds down range just like a AR.

Or My 30/30 lever action from wild west times. It's not the guns it's social issues.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ar is no different then any other semi automatic weapon you can buy on the market. Pistol rifle or shotgun. We own multiple same functions different caliber. My glock 9mm semi automatic pistol can do same as AR.as fast as you squeeze a trigger. Same as my browning auto 5 as fast as I can pull the trigger. Same as my mini 14 as fast as I can pull the trigger. So why is the AR the culprit? When all modern guns have the same function ? Because it looks military it must be ? My m1 grand was a ww2 primary weapon for war am I wrong for owning one ? Your argument is obsolete moot and has no basis.

Also german mauser 8mm with stripper clip I can effective put rounds down range just like a AR.

Or My 30/30 lever action from wild west times. It's not the guns it's social issues."

So you see pistols are the issue I hate them they are useless.Kind of hard to walk down the street carting a longarm without being noticed than a pistol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or My 30/30 lever action from wild west times. It's not the guns it's social issues.

So you see pistols are the issue I hate them they are useless.Kind of hard to walk down the street carting a longarm without being noticed than a pistol.

"

68 percent of murders in the states are preformed by handguns.6 percent by longarms i say ban handguns. if you want to follow the most dangerous weapons narrative.

Reply privately

By *unnyPairCouple
over a year ago

Seminole

There is a lot of hate in general from the UK towards the US. Not another region comes to mind as far as having a general distaste for America, Americans and our way of life. It’s sad to know that many of you only get pleasure from seeing our country stumble. Clearly your criticism has no positive intention at all, and our business has no predetermined path to making your way of life any worse, so why not just stay on your side of the fence.

As an American I can say that I grew up listening to the President during the State of The Union and whenever something warranted his personal address to the nation. I don’t watch and certainly don’t obsess about his Twitter. I refuse to be a puppet of the media and let those hypocritical asses shape my opinion. As an American who is happy with our country I voted for the guy who doesn’t encourage the burning of our cities, would rather employ an American than an undocumented immigrant, I voted for the guy who has helped my financial future look more positive than ever, the one with the smoking hot wife and daughter, and the guy who wants to keep you pissing and moaning because of our success, despite the less than polished approach in which he achieves it. Funny enough, the name calling and ugly talk seems to come from one side.

Do yourselves a favor and stop watching the news....and when you log in here, first see who is looking at your profile, take a look at some beautiful people and maybe, just maybe you can obsess about getting fucked by your dream girl or guy versus the Donald bending you over! You might even get laid....

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Fired the new Sig Sauer recently, nice smooth action, very slick and very accurate. Just the ticket to conceal under the white robes at a night time rally in the woods!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fired the new Sig Sauer recently, nice smooth action, very slick and very accurate. Just the ticket to conceal under the white robes at a night time rally in the woods!"

Well then you can be the racist bigot all you want I'll keep my AR.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a lot of hate in general from the UK towards the US. Not another region comes to mind as far as having a general distaste for America, Americans and our way of life. It’s sad to know that many of you only get pleasure from seeing our country stumble. Clearly your criticism has no positive intention at all, and our business has no predetermined path to making your way of life any worse, so why not just stay on your side of the fence.

As an American I can say that I grew up listening to the President during the State of The Union and whenever something warranted his personal address to the nation. I don’t watch and certainly don’t obsess about his Twitter. I refuse to be a puppet of the media and let those hypocritical asses shape my opinion. As an American who is happy with our country I voted for the guy who doesn’t encourage the burning of our cities, would rather employ an American than an undocumented immigrant, I voted for the guy who has helped my financial future look more positive than ever, the one with the smoking hot wife and daughter, and the guy who wants to keep you pissing and moaning because of our success, despite the less than polished approach in which he achieves it. Funny enough, the name calling and ugly talk seems to come from one side.

Do yourselves a favor and stop watching the news....and when you log in here, first see who is looking at your profile, take a look at some beautiful people and maybe, just maybe you can obsess about getting fucked by your dream girl or guy versus the Donald bending you over! You might even get laid...."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a lot of hate in general from the UK towards the US. Not another region comes to mind as far as having a general distaste for America, Americans and our way of life. It’s sad to know that many of you only get pleasure from seeing our country stumble. Clearly your criticism has no positive intention at all, and our business has no predetermined path to making your way of life any worse, so why not just stay on your side of the fence.

Do yourselves a favor and stop watching the news....and when you log in here, first see who is looking at your profile, take a look at some beautiful people and maybe, just maybe you can obsess about getting fucked by your dream girl or guy versus the Donald bending you over! You might even get laid.... "

*Mic drop *

Reply privately

By *illi3736Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

oh you have us so wrong. The vast majority of the UK looks to the USA as a political and cultural ally.

Where we disagree most of us can accept that we are in fact different people with different sensibilities

I have travelled through your beautiful country many times on business, finding a mostly kind hearted people on my travels.

But unfortunately Trump for most of us is a man we can find no redeeming factors with.luckily the US electorate agreed with us and he lost. So to the people of the USA and President Biden. I send my very best wishes for a peaceful and prosperous future

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Do yourselves a favor and stop watching the news....and when you log in here, first see who is looking at your profile, take a look at some beautiful people and maybe, just maybe you can obsess about getting fucked by your dream girl or guy versus the Donald bending you over! You might even get laid.... "

Your success ha! No replacement for Obama care, no car jobs returned, no mining jobs returned, a few lousy mile of "new" wall. Fuck your mates over everytime they go against you, continually alleges voter fraud without credible evidence (not like having Laverne or Shirley giving evidence at a muppet show and statdler or Waldorf as council).

Tells the rest of the world to piss off. Complains about China, but gets all his shitty, tacky 'trump' branded goods made in china and other 3rd world countries, divided his own country, thinks the military are dumb because there's nothing in it for them. Says John McCain was a coward for being captured. Where do I stop, describing the wonderful attributes of your world leader. Yes, I think my assessment of trump kinda sounds a bit more plausible than your description of the alleged 'saviour'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do yourselves a favor and stop watching the news....and when you log in here, first see who is looking at your profile, take a look at some beautiful people and maybe, just maybe you can obsess about getting fucked by your dream girl or guy versus the Donald bending you over! You might even get laid....

Your success ha! No replacement for Obama care, no car jobs returned, no mining jobs returned, a few lousy mile of "new" wall. Fuck your mates over everytime they go against you, continually alleges voter fraud without credible evidence (not like having Laverne or Shirley giving evidence at a muppet show and statdler or Waldorf as council).

Tells the rest of the world to piss off. Complains about China, but gets all his shitty, tacky 'trump' branded goods made in china and other 3rd world countries, divided his own country, thinks the military are dumb because there's nothing in it for them. Says John McCain was a coward for being captured. Where do I stop, describing the wonderful attributes of your world leader. Yes, I think my assessment of trump kinda sounds a bit more plausible than your description of the alleged 'saviour'"

Lol, someone needs their weetabix this morning. As if anyone needed any further proof of your agenda, lack of awareness and general intolerance for anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Laughable that you grumble and moan about division when all you’ve done is repeatedly insult those Americans (who I would wager know a damn sight more than you about their country and electoral process) who voted for him. Kind of embarrassing to be honest. If you have to insult someone then you’ve already lost the debate.

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit and get your blood sugars up. You’ll feel better. Then you might actually try having a conversation that might help you understand the seemingly unanswerable question of why more Americans voted for Trump than ever voted for Obama. Somehow I feel you won’t tho. I don’t think you have the empathy or ability to listen to someone you don’t agree with. And that’s probably not your fault. Political debate wasn’t always like this. The media, not Trump, has done a cracking job at dividing people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tells the rest of the world to piss off. Complains about China, but gets all his shitty, tacky 'trump' branded goods made in china and other 3rd world countries, divided his own country, thinks the military are dumb because there's nothing in it for them. Says John McCain was a coward for being captured. Where do I stop, describing the wonderful attributes of your world leader. Yes, I think my assessment of trump kinda sounds a bit more plausible than your description of the alleged 'saviour'

Lol, someone needs their weetabix this morning. As if anyone needed any further proof of your agenda, lack of awareness and general intolerance for anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Laughable that you grumble and moan about division when all you’ve done is repeatedly insult those Americans (who I would wager know a damn sight more than you about their country and electoral process) who voted for him. Kind of embarrassing to be honest. If you have to insult someone then you’ve already lost the debate.

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit and get your blood sugars up. You’ll feel better. Then you might actually try having a conversation that might help you understand the seemingly unanswerable question of why more Americans voted for Trump than ever voted for Obama. Somehow I feel you won’t tho. I don’t think you have the empathy or ability to listen to someone you don’t agree with. And that’s probably not your fault. Political debate wasn’t always like this. The media, not Trump, has done a cracking job at dividing people. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit and get your blood sugars up. You’ll feel better. Then you might actually try having a conversation that might help you understand the seemingly unanswerable question of why more Americans voted for Trump than ever voted for Obama. Somehow I feel you won’t tho. I don’t think you have the empathy or ability to listen to someone you don’t agree with. And that’s probably not your fault. Political debate wasn’t always like this. The media, not Trump, has done a cracking job at dividing people. "

what is your point about trump getting more votes than Obama. What's that got to do with anything. Biden got more votes than trump, so your point is exactly what?

USA, the greatest country on earth but according to republicans it's got the voting system of one of those shitty (trump quote) countries in Africa. Wow!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a cup of tea and a biscuit and get your blood sugars up. You’ll feel better. Then you might actually try having a conversation that might help you understand the seemingly unanswerable question of why more Americans voted for Trump than ever voted for Obama. Somehow I feel you won’t tho. I don’t think you have the empathy or ability to listen to someone you don’t agree with. And that’s probably not your fault. Political debate wasn’t always like this. The media, not Trump, has done a cracking job at dividing people.

what is your point about trump getting more votes than Obama. What's that got to do with anything. Biden got more votes than trump, so your point is exactly what?

USA, the greatest country on earth but according to republicans it's got the voting system of one of those shitty (trump quote) countries in Africa. Wow!"

It’s kind of relevant that he’s had the second most votes in American history, and I’m concerned that it needs explaining to you. You understand you’re insinuating 70 million plus people are ignorant, illiterate racists don’t you? The significance of such a sweeping assertion isn’t lost on you, surely? It’s relevant when you’re repeatedly harping about Trump voters and Trump himself being divisive and obtuse....when you’re being divisive and obtuse yourself.

And yes, for a super power, their physical election system is shit. Really shit. And not helped by a substandard postal network at all.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

USA, the greatest country on earth but according to republicans it's got the voting system of one of those shitty (trump quote) countries in Africa. Wow!

It’s kind of relevant that he’s had the second most votes in American history, and I’m concerned that it needs explaining to you. You understand you’re insinuating 70 million plus people are ignorant, illiterate racists don’t you? The significance of such a sweeping assertion isn’t lost on you, surely? It’s relevant when you’re repeatedly harping about Trump voters and Trump himself being divisive and obtuse....when you’re being divisive and obtuse yourself.

And yes, for a super power, their physical election system is shit. Really shit. And not helped by a substandard postal network at all. "

I don't recall trump whinging about it 4 years ago.

Reply privately

over a year ago

USA, the greatest country on earth but according to republicans it's got the voting system of one of those shitty (trump quote) countries in Africa. Wow!"

Because we know what party created racism in this country. We know history you just feed into the media because they tell you what you think you should. Instead of forming a unbiased opinion. I can sit all day long telling you which party is better but you all can't form a opinion without Trump being there now can you ? Explain why you hate republican party without using trump ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ar is no different then any other semi automatic weapon you can buy on the market. Pistol rifle or shotgun. We own multiple same functions different caliber. My glock 9mm semi automatic pistol can do same as AR.as fast as you squeeze a trigger. Same as my browning auto 5 as fast as I can pull the trigger. Same as my mini 14 as fast as I can pull the trigger. So why is the AR the culprit? When all modern guns have the same function ? Because it looks military it must be ? My m1 grand was a ww2 primary weapon for war am I wrong for owning one ? Your argument is obsolete moot and has no basis. "

Wasn't the AR15 originally produced by Colt as a light sporting rifle? Later adopted by the military USAF) and subsequently became one of the most prolific military firearms today? Ironic really as most go the other way, ie military to civilian use.

Anyway, contrary to what extremists on either side of the Atlantic might spout on here or elsewhere, there is still a lot of respect in both countries for the other. Certainly, we might look at aspects of each others systems and society and think 'that's not for me', but we still have much in common.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasn't the AR15 originally produced by Colt as a light sporting rifle? Later adopted by the military USAF) and subsequently became one of the most prolific military firearms today? Ironic really as most go the other way, ie military to civilian use.

Anyway, contrary to what extremists on either side of the Atlantic might spout on here or elsewhere, there is still a lot of respect in both countries for the other. Certainly, we might look at aspects of each others systems and society and think 'that's not for me', but we still have much in common.

"

It was but once again media scaring people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes, for a super power, their physical election system is shit. Really shit. And not helped by a substandard postal network at all.

I don't recall trump whinging about it 4 years ago."

I remember Clinton moaning about it vividly. I remember the calls to end the electoral college system in its entirety. We can do whataboutery all day Lionel but it achieves nothing.

The OP made a statement that they couldn’t understand why people would vote for trump. So far they’ve done nothing to appease that curiosity or ignorance and just been openly hostile and abusive to real life Americans they can just ask directly. They’ve got no interest in understanding, just getting on their soapbox to belittle and attempt (poorly) to humiliate republicans.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I remember Clinton moaning about it vividly. I remember the calls to end the electoral college system in its entirety. We can do whataboutery all day Lionel but it achieves nothing.

The OP made a statement that they couldn’t understand why people would vote for trump. So far they’ve done nothing to appease that curiosity or ignorance and just been openly hostile and abusive to real life Americans they can just ask directly. They’ve got no interest in understanding, just getting on their soapbox to belittle and attempt (poorly) to humiliate republicans. "

It's not really whataboutery

I'm not saying the system is perfect, I dont know that much about it,but trump is whining because he lost,pure and simple.For once he cant bribe or bully his way out of a situation and its absolutely bliss to watch.

As for voting for trump,for all our similiaties,there are big political differences between the 2 countries.

Maybe that's why they cant understand it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was but once again media scaring people. "

My partner uses an AR15 in 300 blackout for work if that means anything to you? I’m clueless. He may as well be speaking Swahili to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP made a statement that they couldn’t understand why people would vote for trump. So far they’ve done nothing to appease that curiosity or ignorance and just been openly hostile and abusive to real life Americans they can just ask directly. They’ve got no interest in understanding, just getting on their soapbox to belittle and attempt (poorly) to humiliate republicans.

I'm not saying the system is perfect, I dont know that much about it,but trump is whining because he lost,pure and simple.For once he cant bribe or bully his way out of a situation and its absolutely bliss to watch.

As for voting for trump,for all our similiaties,there are big political differences between the 2 countries.

Maybe that's why they cant understand it."

It’s absolutely whataboutery. ‘But trump didn’t complain last time’. Im convinced that he BELIEVES he has been cheated out of the election. Belief is a powerful motivation. Him complaining about the voting system isn’t really the point of the thread so isn’t really relevant anyway.

The op can’t understand because they won’t understand or even politely engage with those who actually voted for the GOP.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

It’s absolutely whataboutery. ‘But trump didn’t complain last time’. Im convinced that he BELIEVES he has been cheated out of the election. Belief is a powerful motivation. Him complaining about the voting system isn’t really the point of the thread so isn’t really relevant anyway.

The op can’t understand because they won’t understand or even politely engage with those who actually voted for the GOP. "

There is a piece by michael Moore on you tube where he talks about how trump appeals to normal people and how he gets his messege across.

Its spot on and I'd advise anyone to dig it out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My partner uses an AR15 in 300 blackout for work if that means anything to you? I’m clueless. He may as well be speaking Swahili to me "

Certainly does, and if he/she's using that in a work capacity than stay safe!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The op can’t understand because they won’t understand or even politely engage with those who actually voted for the GOP.

There is a piece by michael Moore on you tube where he talks about how trump appeals to normal people and how he gets his messege across.

Its spot on and I'd advise anyone to dig it out."

Agreed. And actually speaking to republicans is a good idea too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My partner uses an AR15 in 300 blackout for work if that means anything to you? I’m clueless. He may as well be speaking Swahili to me

"

Sorry, you said 'he'..

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Agreed. And actually speaking to republicans is a good idea too. "

I think another issue is the crackpots you see on you tube ..so people assume every trump supporter is some redneck fuckwit.

The truth is probally more complex.

Another issue is .will trump just be an aberration or is this way forward?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry, you said 'he'.. "

Haha yep he! He’s a military contractor. He knows what he’s doing so I don’t worry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agreed. And actually speaking to republicans is a good idea too.

I think another issue is the crackpots you see on you tube ..so people assume every trump supporter is some redneck fuckwit.

The truth is probally more complex.

Another issue is .will trump just be an aberration or is this way forward?"

Given how many people voted for him I don’t think the America first style candidates are going anywhere. Especially if the DNC lockdown the nation and start a new war in the Middle East.

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Because we know what party created racism in this country. We know history you just feed into the media because they tell you what you think you should. Instead of forming a unbiased opinion. I can sit all day long telling you which party is better but you all can't form a opinion without Trump being there now can you ? Explain why you hate republican party without using trump ?"

Where, in anything I've written do I denigrate the GOP? My issue is about trump. Yes, my opinion is that, from what I've seen of trump rallies, trump supporters don't exactly possess much intelligence. To hold trump as a role model is disgusting. Me me me me, I'm the best, I know more about anything than anyone else does, praise me, lick my boots, they didn't thank me enough! No modesty, humility, empathy about him at all, just concerned with the numbers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right here to refresh your memory. Am I talking shinola now ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right here to refresh your memory. Am I talking shinola now ?"

Ouch. Wait for the ‘Trump isn’t the GOP’ claim

Reply privately

over a year ago

See I form my opinions on past present and future.

Did democratic cities segregate major cities according to minority groups yup.

Did a republican president sign the emancipation proclamation. Yup

Should american people be held responsible for sins of the father's. When in all reality it was french dutch english and portuguese slave trading that brought those poor souls here in the first place ? Nope

When a sitting president gets a blowjob under the resolute desk and everyone is perfectly fine with that do I trust the other party ? Nope.

I can go on and on and on so scream racist biggot trumpeter asshat uneducated hicks I know better. Questions is do you

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"See I form my opinions on past present and future.

Should american people be held responsible for sins of the father's. When in all reality it was french dutch english and portuguese slave trading that brought those poor souls here in the first place ? Nope

When a sitting president gets a blowjob under the resolute desk and everyone is perfectly fine with that do I trust the other party ? Nope.

I can go on and on and on so scream racist biggot trumpeter asshat uneducated hicks I know better. Questions is do you

"

can you not argue without the whatabouteries! What Clinton did is history, get over it. So we're on about slaves now! I'm not defending Clinton anyway, another of your deflections off subject.

Simple fact, trump lost, your excuses on a postage stamp please!

Reply privately

over a year ago

can you not argue without the whatabouteries! What Clinton did is history, get over it. So we're on about slaves now! I'm not defending Clinton anyway, another of your deflections off subject.

"

But you are insulting people on the basis of them voting for someone who’s personality you didn’t like.

Your original point was you didn’t understand why people could vote for Trump. Now you’re demanding to know what excuses there are for him losing....do you have any interest in asking the Americans here why they voted for him? Or have you gotten yourself in such a tizz you’ve forgotten what your original query was? You sound confused.

Reply privately

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"

There's more self serving hypocritical bullshit in this post than any one person should have to deal with.

The Party of Lincoln is not the Party of Trump, Cruz, or Thurmond. The Southern Strategy used by the republicans was used to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans. But hey keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep.

This is the words of Lee Atwater, republican strategist:

"

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites … “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”"

Foreign traders also responsible for the southern states seceding? Please.

You have a problem with Bill Clinton getting a BJ but Trump obstructing the will of congress by pressuring an ally for personal political gain and then obstructing justice doesn't bother you? I'll not even get to Nixon.

The only part I can agree with is the "racist biggot trumpeter asshat uneducated hicks"

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you are insulting people on the basis of them voting for someone who’s personality you didn’t like.

Your original point was you didn’t understand why people could vote for Trump. Now you’re demanding to know what excuses there are for him losing....do you have any interest in asking the Americans here why they voted for him? Or have you gotten yourself in such a tizz you’ve forgotten what your original query was? You sound confused. "

It's ok the most violent element in today's societies is ignorance

I heard all your rebuttals loud and clear.

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally agree, what's happened to America?!

Leaving aside any allegations of criminality that surround him, how does the Christian right follow him so unconditionally?

Like you say he lacks empathy, credibility and humility.. essential qualities you'd think for a Christian.

I still laugh at the interview he did at a Prayer Breakfast where he was unable to quote his favourite passage from the Bible or adherence to the new or old testament, Pence would have certainly have provided answers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your original point was you didn’t understand why people could vote for Trump. Now you’re demanding to know what excuses there are for him losing....do you have any interest in asking the Americans here why they voted for him? Or have you gotten yourself in such a tizz you’ve forgotten what your original query was? You sound confused.

I heard all your rebuttals loud and clear."

My last post was aimed at the OP, not you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I heard all your rebuttals loud and clear.

My last post was aimed at the OP, not you "

Ik

Reply privately

over a year ago

Leaving aside any allegations of criminality that surround him, how does the Christian right follow him so unconditionally?

Like you say he lacks empathy, credibility and humility.. essential qualities you'd think for a Christian.

I still laugh at the interview he did at a Prayer Breakfast where he was unable to quote his favourite passage from the Bible or adherence to the new or old testament, Pence would have certainly have provided answers!"

Not a christian but great of you to assume every trump voter is a devout biblical nutjob. Shh don't tell anybody but we voted for some

Democrats they might have a brain aneurysm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/20 17:02:15]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do any of the trump supporters on here believe he won the presidential election and support his subsequent behaviour

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do any of the trump supporters on here believe he won the presidential election and support his subsequent behaviour "

No I do not he needs to go. I stated that multiple times on multiple occasions. Now give me a reason why I should have voted biden. Without using trump as a excuse.

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do any of the trump supporters on here believe he won the presidential election and support his subsequent behaviour

No I do not he needs to go. I stated that multiple times on multiple occasions. Now give me a reason why I should have voted biden. Without using trump as a excuse."

I'm not really familiar with Bidens policies, but compared to British politicians I'd guess he'd be right of centre, an old school Tory, certainly not the socialist his detractors describe him as!

Other than that, I imagine how he'd come across in a job interview compared to Trump.

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's experienced personal trauma and overcome it.

He has a grasp of the salient issues

He's inclusive.

For those reasons alone he'd get the job before Trump!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do any of the trump supporters on here believe he won the presidential election and support his subsequent behaviour

No I do not he needs to go. I stated that multiple times on multiple occasions. Now give me a reason why I should have voted biden. Without using trump as a excuse."

I don’t think you should, your a republican? Just have a look at the recent behaviour of the man you voted for , he is trying to destroy democracy in your country and the scariest thing about this is the fact he told you all this was what he was going to do.

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I still laugh at the interview he did at a Prayer Breakfast where he was unable to quote his favourite passage from the Bible or adherence to the new or old testament, Pence would have certainly have provided answers!

Not a christian but great of you to assume every trump voter is a devout biblical nutjob. Shh don't tell anybody but we voted for some

Democrats they might have a brain aneurysm."

I didn't suggest that all his supporters were Christians or that Christians are nutjobs, I'm one myself (a christian, not a nutjob!)

My confusion (as a Christian) is why my fellow Christians would go anywhere near him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I do not he needs to go. I stated that multiple times on multiple occasions. Now give me a reason why I should have voted biden. Without using trump as a excuse.

I don’t think you should, your a republican? Just have a look at the recent behaviour of the man you voted for , he is trying to destroy democracy in your country and the scariest thing about this is the fact he told you all this was what he was going to do. "

Independent voted for Trump and Democrats. I can form opinions of my own. Some Democrats I agree with their policies some I do not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I posted link earlier in this thread showing the voting in my county. Let me reiterate I said COUNTY. It trends twords both sides on policy not the man everyone seems to hate. But can't say that nope not without insults flying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not really familiar with Bidens policies, but compared to British politicians I'd guess he'd be right of centre, an old school Tory, certainly not the socialist his detractors describe him as!

Other than that, I imagine how he'd come across in a job interview compared to Trump.

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

For those reasons alone he'd get the job before Trump!"

Have you ever seen the clips of him around kids? I think you missed something out

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

Have you ever seen the clips of him around kids? I think you missed something out "

No I haven't seen these clips, did his behaviour result in any criminal charges?

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Fall out was much better than expected, cheers folks!!

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

Have you ever seen the clips of him around kids? I think you missed something out "

Are you suggesting the new president is a paedophile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You all can argue the pedo point. It's childish no offense to anyone we all have our own views. Not ours we judge the policies not hearsay.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

Have you ever seen the clips of him around kids? I think you missed something out

Are you suggesting the new president is a paedophile?"

Watch the clips and make your own mind up

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

Watch the clips and make your own mind up "

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

Reply privately

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

"Well its not as bad as in Ireland people there voted for Sinn Féin which is as near as dam it a terrorist organisation."
so is American Congress in fact america has murdered more than every terrorist organisations put together since the second World War..aided and abetted by the uk

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

Watch the clips and make your own mind up "

On that basis Santa in his grotto should be scandalised.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I start a petition..

“ not another word about trump “ on fab please...

Could happily never hear or read reference to the oaf again...

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

On that basis Santa in his grotto should be scandalised."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well its not as bad as in Ireland people there voted for Sinn Féin which is as near as dam it a terrorist organisation.so is American Congress in fact america has murdered more than every terrorist organisations put together since the second World War..aided and abetted by the uk"

Funny how americans get blamed when all US intervention is voted in the UN.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question. "

You won't? Why? In case it makes you feel uncomfortable? Which is how those children feel having him around them. It's painful viewing. And all I will say is that I wouldn't let him look after my kids.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

You won't? Why? In case it makes you feel uncomfortable? Which is how those children feel having him around them. It's painful viewing. And all I will say is that I wouldn't let him look after my kids. "

No because you suggested he was a paedophile when the only evidence you have is a heavily dictated you tube video.

So you are suggesting he is a paedophile?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

You won't? Why? In case it makes you feel uncomfortable? Which is how those children feel having him around them. It's painful viewing. And all I will say is that I wouldn't let him look after my kids.

No because you suggested he was a paedophile when the only evidence you have is a heavily dictated you tube video.

So you are suggesting he is a paedophile?"

Heavily edited

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

You won't? Why? In case it makes you feel uncomfortable? Which is how those children feel having him around them. It's painful viewing. And all I will say is that I wouldn't let him look after my kids. "

Are there any accusations against the man, or are you relying on the montage that was going around the Trump/Brexit/anti BLM groups on face book. OR perhaps Trump Jnrs tweets that he had to clarify were a "joke" later.

Also, would you let Donald anywhere near your daughter if she was attractive? There's 26 women who have accused him of sexual misconduct! Also by his own admission he is, "Handy"

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

Are there any accusations against the man, or are you relying on the montage that was going around the Trump/Brexit/anti BLM groups on face book. OR perhaps Trump Jnrs tweets that he had to clarify were a "joke" later.

Also, would you let Donald anywhere near your daughter if she was attractive? There's 26 women who have accused him of sexual misconduct! Also by his own admission he is, "Handy""

Glass houses etc

Its gutter level stuff.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Well its not as bad as in Ireland people there voted for Sinn Féin which is as near as dam it a terrorist organisation.so is American Congress in fact america has murdered more than every terrorist organisations put together since the second World War..aided and abetted by the uk

Funny how americans get blamed when all US intervention is voted in the UN."

This just isn't true.

The 2003 Iraq war was not 'voted in' by the UN, for a start. Kofi Annan as secretary General said it was an illegal war.

Reply privately

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS
over a year ago

horsham

"Can I start a petition..

Could happily never hear or read reference to the oaf again..."

Welcome to Swingers politics .. it’s kinda like a Peter Pan never never land , Nothing ever gets old and no one ever grows up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I start a petition..

Could happily never hear or read reference to the oaf again...

Welcome to Swingers politics .. it’s kinda like a Peter Pan never never land , Nothing ever gets old and no one ever grows up "

Same bullshit, different day

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

Also, would you let Donald anywhere near your daughter if she was attractive? There's 26 women who have accused him of sexual misconduct! Also by his own admission he is, "Handy""

No I wouldn't and where have I defended Trump? They are a pair together. So would you let Biden look after your kids?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well its not as bad as in Ireland people there voted for Sinn Féin which is as near as dam it a terrorist organisation.so is American Congress in fact america has murdered more than every terrorist organisations put together since the second World War..aided and abetted by the uk

Funny how americans get blamed when all US intervention is voted in the UN.

This just isn't true.

The 2003 Iraq war was not 'voted in' by the UN, for a start. Kofi Annan as secretary General said it was an illegal war.

"

True but we decided to have a go at it with our Wonderful counterparts the UK. But it still went up for vote.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

Also, would you let Donald anywhere near your daughter if she was attractive? There's 26 women who have accused him of sexual misconduct! Also by his own admission he is, "Handy"

No I wouldn't and where have I defended Trump? They are a pair together. So would you let Biden look after your kids? "

I think that is complete false equivalence, given one is based on a heavily edited video and the other has 26 accusations of sexual misconduct against him.

I'd Trust Biden ahead of Trump any day in any situation Trump is a pathological liar for Christ sake.

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

He's believable

He's collaborative

He's self aware

He's inclusive.

No I won't.

I asked you a question.

No I wouldn't and where have I defended Trump? They are a pair together. So would you let Biden look after your kids? "

Whatever it looks like it doesn't look like a sexual predator at work, inappropriate? Maybe, but an old man being overly touchy-feely doesn't necessarily translate into them being peadophiles, especially when the behaviour is enacted on a public stage.

Reply privately

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Why are you talking about bill Clinton in a thread about trump ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are you talking about bill Clinton in a thread about trump ?"

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why are you talking about bill Clinton in a thread about trump ?"

To be fair Clinton never made any overtures towards Chelsea

Reply privately

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

How do you know, perhaps she didn't want to make Hilary jealous. ??

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"How do you know, perhaps she didn't want to make Hilary jealous. ??"

...because I didn't see him on national TV claiming to fancy his daughter during an interview, anything else might be considered grievous speculation...of the Trump variety

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

There's more self serving hypocritical bullshit in this post than any one person should have to deal with.

The Party of Lincoln is not the Party of Trump, Cruz, or Thurmond. The Southern Strategy used by the republicans was used to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans. But hey keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep.

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites … “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

You have a problem with Bill Clinton getting a BJ but Trump obstructing the will of congress by pressuring an ally for personal political gain and then obstructing justice doesn't bother you? I'll not even get to Nixon.

The only part I can agree with is the "racist biggot trumpeter asshat uneducated hicks" "

Got a point there.... why do you think that trump talked so much about saving the suburbs.....

Why do you think trump specifically talks about voting in places like Detroit, or Atlanta, or Philadelphia....

It’s not like trump doesn’t have a history of racial dog whistling... from refusing to take black tenants, to the Central Park 5, the non repudiation of David duke, thru Charlottesville, and then the proud boys and his refusal to condemn white nationalism.... and yet 70 million people voted for him

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites … “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

The only part I can agree with is the "racist biggot trumpeter asshat uneducated hicks"

Got a point there.... why do you think that trump talked so much about saving the suburbs.....

Why do you think trump specifically talks about voting in places like Detroit, or Atlanta, or Philadelphia....

It’s not like trump doesn’t have a history of racial dog whistling... from refusing to take black tenants, to the Central Park 5, the non repudiation of David duke, thru Charlottesville, and then the proud boys and his refusal to condemn white nationalism.... and yet 70 million people voted for him"

Yee ha, well said partner!

Reply privately

over a year ago

He has condemned white nationalism. Several times. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good narrative tho

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He has condemned white nationalism. Several times. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good narrative tho "

I think the fact he doesn’t do it on attempt 1, and only does so after the uproar says loads... but like some one wise once said...

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good narrative though....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He has condemned white nationalism. Several times. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good narrative tho

I think the fact he doesn’t do it on attempt 1, and only does so after the uproar says loads... but like some one wise once said...

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good narrative though.... "

Yeah....but he did do it straight away. But that wasn’t your claim. You said he failed to condemn white nationalism. Which was false.

But carry on being dishonest, I’m not really interested anymore.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's be honest here there is no perfect party. I have my reasons not to vote full democrat as to what happened here. Both parties are guilty of transgressions. It's just one opinion over another . I have reasons for not liking Democrats the same as _abio has his reasons. It's not rocket science.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Democrats here where I live are corrupt. Plain and simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Let's be honest here there is no perfect party. I have my reasons not to vote full democrat as to what happened here. Both parties are guilty of transgressions. It's just one opinion over another . I have reasons for not liking Democrats the same as _abio has his reasons. It's not rocket science. "

Totally agree with you but trump is a turd and that's my point. Yes, I'll say it out loud, trump supporters who believe the election was fixed, are dumb and stupid!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hence why where we live Trump won this county. Party of tolerance yea right....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyways thanks for your input and watch Kids for cash brought to you by the tolerant party. It's on Netflix and form your own opinions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics/hunter-biden-tax-investigtation/index.html

Bombshell we shall see.

Reply privately

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

It’s not like trump doesn’t have a history of racial dog whistling... from refusing to take black tenants, to the Central Park 5, the non repudiation of David duke, thru Charlottesville, and then the proud boys and his refusal to condemn white nationalism.... and yet 70 million people voted for him"

He started his campaign with slurs about Mexicans, tried a muslim travel ban early in his presidency. Racism isn't a dog whistle with Trump, its a foghorn.

The GOP have become the white grievance party, not the supremacist party.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it ok for Democrats here where we live to lock kids up for no reasons. Same politics different leader.

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Totally agree with you but trump is a turd and that's my point. Yes, I'll say it out loud, trump supporters who believe the election was fixed, are dumb and stupid!"

Indeed, oh for the days when Harrison Ford and Morgan Freeman were president!

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Just pardoned a mercenary who killed 14 people including 2 children.

Reply privately

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

Totally agree with you but trump is a turd and that's my point. Yes, I'll say it out loud, trump supporters who believe the election was fixed, are dumb and stupid!

Indeed, oh for the days when Harrison Ford and Morgan Freeman were president! "

Or Martin Sheen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fake news

Reply privately

over a year ago

The man's a complete lunatic who has disgraced the office of president.

His pride is so huge that he cant let himself believe he lost

Now he is espousing all sorts of wacky conspiracy theories to account for the fact that he lost and lost bad.

A spoilt man-baby who wants to destroy it all if he cant have it.

It's always been all about him, not about policies and parties. He has managed to tie the republican party to his bootstraps and they are going to have a hell of a time getting rid of the Trump monster from their midst

But they will in the end - if they have any sense.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fake news "

So what do you make of him vetoing the defence spending bill because of something unrelated to defence and the renaming of some bases...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fake news

So what do you make of him vetoing the defence spending bill because of something unrelated to defence and the renaming of some bases...

"

Be honest does it bother you that fort bragg is named as such. The tradition of that base echoes thru the ages. No matter what color of your skin. The pride from that fort is unbelievable. Now we have to change the name. We have vets and active duty of all colors trying to go against the change. We have 1 color it's called army green. But cancel culture whines everyone listens.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fake news

Be honest does it bother you that fort bragg is named as such. The tradition of that base echoes thru the ages. No matter what color of your skin. The pride from that fort is unbelievable. Now we have to change the name. We have vets and active duty of all colors trying to go against the change. We have 1 color it's called army green. But cancel culture whines everyone listens. "

What I never got is why are you naming bases after people on the other side? They were the traitors!

You say it’s not about colour... but the side they were fighting for was literally fighting to keep slavery

Reply privately

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"Fake news

Be honest does it bother you that fort bragg is named as such. The tradition of that base echoes thru the ages. No matter what color of your skin. The pride from that fort is unbelievable. Now we have to change the name. We have vets and active duty of all colors trying to go against the change. We have 1 color it's called army green. But cancel culture whines everyone listens.

What I never got is why are you naming bases after people on the other side? They were the traitors!

You say it’s not about colour... but the side they were fighting for was literally fighting to keep slavery

"

talks in riddles , does anyone understand the posts ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fake news

"

I didn't name them they been around for decades. No one takes into account that the very same bases are the ones that liberated europe. Fort campbell kentucky home of the 101st. Battle of the bulge. Fort Bragg home of the 82nd jumped into Normandy.So now let's just forget what those bases achieved all because of a name. Erase History.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fake news

I didn't name them they been around for decades. No one takes into account that the very same bases are the ones that liberated europe. Fort campbell kentucky home of the 101st. Battle of the bulge. Fort Bragg home of the 82nd jumped into Normandy.So now let's just forget what those bases achieved all because of a name. Erase History."

We should rename washington state and washington DC while we at it.

Reply privately

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 24/12/20 14:29:05]

Reply privately

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Amen

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fake news

I didn't name them they been around for decades. No one takes into account that the very same bases are the ones that liberated europe. Fort campbell kentucky home of the 101st. Battle of the bulge. Fort Bragg home of the 82nd jumped into Normandy.So now let's just forget what those bases achieved all because of a name. Erase History."

Are you saying you'll forget their achievements just because they have a name change? Is your memory so fragile?

I had a name for 20+ years until I married my husband and took his name, that didn't affect what I'd achieved in the preceding years or

how those achievements were remembered.

Businesses and corporations change their names all their time to reflect shifts in markets and social thinking, it's seen as positive change so they remain relevant and profitable.

Reply privately