FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Why has rioting and BLM movement stopped dead in its tracks?

Jump to newest

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

We only know what we see and hear through media sources.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

because the election is over give it four years and it will show up again.was a thing when it was trump v hillary then dissapeared even though people were still being killed by the police.same will happen this time people will still be killed but you will only get the protests in an election year

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

How’s Portland getting on? Seemed to be kicking off on a nightly basis?

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"How’s Portland getting on? Seemed to be kicking off on a nightly basis? "

have freinds who live just outside of portland they reackon it was just a few blocks of downtown where it was icking off.they also say its not unusual for portland as they have a large number of the great unwashed and usefull idiots living there

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"because the election is over give it four years and it will show up again.was a thing when it was trump v hillary then dissapeared even though people were still being killed by the police.same will happen this time people will still be killed but you will only get the protests in an election year"

This is exactly what it was all about. Anybody with half a brain could see that. They were very selective about which black lives mattered too

Reply privately

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

It is winter and to cold lol

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was just reading an article about a BBC special edition of the Vicar of Dibley to be shown at Christmas where the main character is supposedly going to be "taking the knee" and giving a speech regarding BLM and George Floyd.

My point is, why should the main movement of BLM bother wasting their time and resources when the national TV station of the UK, whose citizens are forced to pay for it, spread their message for free?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"because the election is over give it four years and it will show up again.was a thing when it was trump v hillary then dissapeared even though people were still being killed by the police.same will happen this time people will still be killed but you will only get the protests in an election year

This is exactly what it was all about. Anybody with half a brain could see that. They were very selective about which black lives mattered too"

Presumably the ones murdered by police?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Bit of a furore about millwall booing it yesterday

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"Bit of a furore about millwall booing it yesterday "

why a furore i shoud imagine tge more people they let in grounds the more it will happen.most go football to escape the real word for a cpl of hours

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Bit of a furore about millwall booing it yesterday "

Sadly to be expected when you look at the likes of John Terry and Luis Suarez and the mediocre way the game has dealt with it over the years. The recent Anton Ferdinand documentary was difficult viewing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bit of a furore about millwall booing it yesterday

why a furore i shoud imagine tge more people they let in grounds the more it will happen.most go football to escape the real word for a cpl of hours"

Should football matches be a safe space for race hate enthusiasts?

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

why a furore i shoud imagine tge more people they let in grounds the more it will happen.most go football to escape the real word for a cpl of hours

Should football matches be a safe space for race hate enthusiasts?"

dunno should it?? personaly ive not wasted a penny of my money on football for the last 3 or 4 years.once it started costing more for a cpl of hours of football than i spend for a whole night out i lost intrest in te game.couldt even tell you where in the table my old team is now.just find it unbelivable people didnt expect it to happen once fans started being allowed in.the more they let in te more it will happen.it was pretty obvious.how often do you go to watch the football?

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

p.s looks like it wasnt just millwall.just been chatting to my neighbour he was at the west ham game and it happend there aswell

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think this is about racism, it's the fact that a lot of players feel obliged/forced to take the knee and only do so for fear of being ostracised by their peers even if they don't want to or don't understand who they are supporting or why they are doing it. It's an objection to this from the crowds. Public displays of virtue signalling doesn't mean you are not racist, it's how you act in real life, this needs to stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should football matches be a safe space for race hate enthusiasts?

dunno should it?? personaly ive not wasted a penny of my money on football for the last 3 or 4 years.once it started costing more for a cpl of hours of football than i spend for a whole night out i lost intrest in te game.couldt even tell you where in the table my old team is now.just find it unbelivable people didnt expect it to happen once fans started being allowed in.the more they let in te more it will happen.it was pretty obvious.how often do you go to watch the football?"

I'm comfortable with racists feeling out of their comfort zone at football matches.

I go to lower league games. I can't afford premier League of Champo tickets regularly.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Sadly to be expected when you look at the likes of John Terry and Luis Suarez and the mediocre way the game has dealt with it over the years. The recent Anton Ferdinand documentary was difficult viewing. "

I'm going off topic here but did you see what caviani posted last week?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I don't think this is about racism, it's the fact that a lot of players feel obliged/forced to take the knee and only do so for fear of being ostracised by their peers even if they don't want to or don't understand who they are supporting or why they are doing it. It's an objection to this from the crowds. Public displays of virtue signalling doesn't mean you are not racist, it's how you act in real life, this needs to stop "

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Sadly to be expected when you look at the likes of John Terry and Luis Suarez and the mediocre way the game has dealt with it over the years. The recent Anton Ferdinand documentary was difficult viewing. "

As for racism it's now where near as it was in the 80s.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I was just reading an article about a BBC special edition of the Vicar of Dibley to be shown at Christmas where the main character is supposedly going to be "taking the knee" and giving a speech regarding BLM and George Floyd.

My point is, why should the main movement of BLM bother wasting their time and resources when the national TV station of the UK, whose citizens are forced to pay for it, spread their message for free?"

Sounds about right for the eternally virtual signaling BBC

As for the millions in donations BLM recieved - they were filtered into a company called Blue Act. The same company that handles all the Democratic party donations. Wonder who those millions went to

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"because the election is over give it four years and it will show up again.was a thing when it was trump v hillary then dissapeared even though people were still being killed by the police.same will happen this time people will still be killed but you will only get the protests in an election year

This is exactly what it was all about. Anybody with half a brain could see that. They were very selective about which black lives mattered too

Presumably the ones murdered by police?"

Specifically white police officers. It's easier to increase racial tensions that way you see. Those Marxists do like to divide and conquer

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't think this is about racism, it's the fact that a lot of players feel obliged/forced to take the knee and only do so for fear of being ostracised by their peers even if they don't want to or don't understand who they are supporting or why they are doing it. It's an objection to this from the crowds. Public displays of virtue signalling doesn't mean you are not racist, it's how you act in real life, this needs to stop "

Is English football the only sport still taking the knee?.

I watch all the cricket from around the world, and its not happening there.

Reply privately

By *unnyPair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Seminole

Still happening on US playing fields as well.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Specifically white police officers. It's easier to increase racial tensions that way you see. Those Marxists do like to divide and conquer "

Those pesky American marxists

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Specifically white police officers. It's easier to increase racial tensions that way you see. Those Marxists do like to divide and conquer

Those pesky American marxists

"

Yuri Bezmenov gives an excellent talk about the tactics that he was trained to use. Find the cracks in western societies and do everything you can to make them bigger

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"I don't think this is about racism, it's the fact that a lot of players feel obliged/forced to take the knee and only do so for fear of being ostracised by their peers even if they don't want to or don't understand who they are supporting or why they are doing it. It's an objection to this from the crowds. Public displays of virtue signalling doesn't mean you are not racist, it's how you act in real life, this needs to stop

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall."

racists no hooligans yes considering during the 80s one of there biggest nutters was a 6 ft black bloke

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I don't think this is about racism, it's the fact that a lot of players feel obliged/forced to take the knee and only do so for fear of being ostracised by their peers even if they don't want to or don't understand who they are supporting or why they are doing it. It's an objection to this from the crowds. Public displays of virtue signalling doesn't mean you are not racist, it's how you act in real life, this needs to stop

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall. racists no hooligans yes considering during the 80s one of there biggest nutters was a 6 ft black bloke"

Millwall.have decades long associations with the far right..like Chelsea.

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall. racists no hooligans yes considering during the 80s one of there biggest nutters was a 6 ft black bloke"

Exactly millwall have always had plenty of black supporters.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Its just easier to accuse anybody that has seen through the political activists that are BLM of being racist. Its predictable and lazy

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall. racists no hooligans yes considering during the 80s one of there biggest nutters was a 6 ft black bloke

Its just easier to accuse anybody that has seen through the political activists that are BLM of being racist. Its predictable and lazy"

So booing them taking them knee was millwall fans taking a stand against radical political American activism and nothing to do with racism.

We are officially in the realms of surrealism

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall. racists no hooligans yes considering during the 80s one of there biggest nutters was a 6 ft black blokeExactly millwall have always had plenty of black supporters."

Are you suggesting millwall have never had an issue with racism?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep you would never associate racist issues with millwall. racists no hooligans yes considering during the 80s one of there biggest nutters was a 6 ft black bloke

Its just easier to accuse anybody that has seen through the political activists that are BLM of being racist. Its predictable and lazy

So booing them taking them knee was millwall fans taking a stand against radical political American activism and nothing to do with racism.

"

Some serious leaps of logic to try to pretend that racists aren't racist.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"

They have clearly seen through the BLM bullshit tactics like most people now have. If you still choose to believe that they are an anti racist organisation then that is of course up to you chap

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Some serious leaps of logic to try to pretend that racists aren't racist."

The accusation is thrown around so much now that it means nothing anymore. Hence, lazy and predictable

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Some serious leaps of logic to try to pretend that racists aren't racist."

Have either of you two ever been to Bermondsey ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dion Dublin came out yesterday and said that if you don't take the knee then you are a racist. Err no Dion, that's not how it works. This is the type of thing that will get people booing

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

They have clearly seen through the BLM bullshit tactics like most people now have. If you still choose to believe that they are an anti racist organisation then that is of course up to you chap"

Ha ha

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Dion Dublin came out yesterday and said that if you don't take the knee then you are a racist. Err no Dion, that's not how it works. This is the type of thing that will get people booing "

Exactly. Agree with me or I'll accuse you of racism. He must've been on the Fab forums

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Some serious leaps of logic to try to pretend that racists aren't racist.Have either of you two ever been to Bermondsey ? "

You have a point?

No one is saying everyone in that area is racist.

However to deny millwall and a few other clubs have had a history of racism is bizarre.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Dion Dublin came out yesterday and said that if you don't take the knee then you are a racist. Err no Dion, that's not how it works. This is the type of thing that will get people booing

Exactly. Agree with me or I'll accuse you of racism. He must've been on the Fab forums "

Who accused you of racism?

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Some serious leaps of logic to try to pretend that racists aren't racist.Have either of you two ever been to Bermondsey ?

You have a point?

However to deny millwall and a few other clubs have had a history of racism is bizarre."

Football hooligans yes was one myself when i was young until i grew up but nothing to with racism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The accusation is thrown around so much now that it means nothing anymore. Hence, lazy and predictable "

In your view, how racist does someone need to be before we can call them out on it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dion Dublin came out yesterday and said that if you don't take the knee then you are a racist. Err no Dion, that's not how it works. This is the type of thing that will get people booing

Exactly. Agree with me or I'll accuse you of racism. He must've been on the Fab forums "

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Have a read.

https://www.invernodreaming.com/black-millwall

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

The accusation is thrown around so much now that it means nothing anymore. Hence, lazy and predictable

In your view, how racist does someone need to be before we can call them out on it?

"

The burden of proof is on your shoulders. You are making the assumption

Denouncing anyone that may think BLM have have only increased racial tensions as racists is, as I have said before, predictable and lazy

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"

Its a well worn tactic on the net accuse people of being racist and then ask them to defend it.You cant no more than you could defend it if i said you were anti gay.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Some serious leaps of logic to try to pretend that racists aren't racist.Have either of you two ever been to Bermondsey ?

You have a point?

However to deny millwall and a few other clubs have had a history of racism is bizarre.Football hooligans yes was one myself when i was young until i grew up but nothing to with racism."

Presumably you have heard of combat 18?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Its a well worn tactic on the net accuse people of being racist and then ask them to defend it.You cant no more than you could defend it if i said you were anti gay."

No one accused you of being a racist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Denouncing anyone that may think BLM have have only increased racial tensions as racists is, as I have said before, predictable and lazy"

Burden of proof? I genuinely don't understand what you mean.

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

It was well known that Everton were the most racist club in the top flights.

Happily, that has now been put right.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Have a read.

https://www.invernodreaming.com/black-millwall"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/01/millwall-fined-forced-accept-12-point-action-plan-punishment/amp/

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"It was well known that Everton were the most racist club in the top flights.

Happily, that has now been put right.

"

Really?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a well worn tactic on the net accuse people of being racist and then ask them to defend it.You cant no more than you could defend it if i said you were anti gay."

Huh?

I don't understand the point.

I haven't accused anyone of being racist.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Denouncing anyone that may think BLM have have only increased racial tensions as racists is, as I have said before, predictable and lazy

"

I know you dont but to labour the point would be futile

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

I never agreed with the knee bending nonsense and it was inevitable that as soon as they allowed fans back in it would Happen perhaps it’s the mentality of football fans who think it’s still fun to sing vile songs about Munich hilsborough and aim abuse at players who they think are gay I think football has a long way to go in these matters as someone said regarding the Anton Ferdinand documentary it was quite shocking at how he was treated and how that odious worm John Terry was treated I’d like to think it was because one was the England captain and the other wasn’t but I think it was because Terry was white

Reply privately

By *eroy1000Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Dion Dublin came out yesterday and said that if you don't take the knee then you are a racist. Err no Dion, that's not how it works. This is the type of thing that will get people booing "

It's quotes like that from Dion that sets anti racism back. Labelling people racist for not doing as you say is pure stupidity and its the average person that suffers the backslash

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Dion isnt sharpest tool in the box

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I was just reading an article about a BBC special edition of the Vicar of Dibley to be shown at Christmas where the main character is supposedly going to be "taking the knee" and giving a speech regarding BLM and George Floyd.

My point is, why should the main movement of BLM bother wasting their time and resources when the national TV station of the UK, whose citizens are forced to pay for it, spread their message for free?"

i mean.... why on earth would dawn french, who was married to a black man, and has inter-racial children, be partial to a message about all people being treated the same, be stuck into a programme she is the star of....

hmmmm......................

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know you dont but to labour the point would be futile "

No one is talking about accusing anyone of anything. I just asked you a question.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

My point is, why should the main movement of BLM bother wasting their time and resources when the national TV station of the UK, whose citizens are forced to pay for it, spread their message for free?

i mean.... why on earth would dawn french, who was married to a black man, and has inter-racial children, be partial to a message about all people being treated the same, be stuck into a programme she is the star of....

hmmmm...................... "

Ahh if only that was the intention of BLM. Fortunately most informed people have worked out what they are really about

And the Millwall fans are clearly sick to death of paying to watch virtue signalling morons bowing down to an openly Marxist organisation without even realizing it

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Ahh if only that was the intention of BLM. Fortunately most informed people have worked out what they are really about

And the Millwall fans are clearly sick to death of paying to watch virtue signalling morons bowing down to an openly Marxist organisation without even realizing it "

The grounds have been empty for the last 6 months

Reply privately

over a year ago

And the Millwall fans are clearly sick to death of paying to watch virtue signalling morons bowing down to an openly Marxist organisation without even realizing it "

What upsets you so much about people standing up to racism?

I don't get it. Seems like it would be considered as positive thing by most people.

What's Marxism got to do with anything, are you suggesting that only Marxists are against racism? I'd suggest that's inaccurate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"because the election is over give it four years and it will show up again.was a thing when it was trump v hillary then dissapeared even though people were still being killed by the police.same will happen this time people will still be killed but you will only get the protests in an election year"

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

And the Millwall fans are clearly sick to death of paying to watch virtue signalling morons bowing down to an openly Marxist organisation without even realizing it

The grounds have been empty for the last 6 months"

You don't have to have been at the ground to watch the games

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Presumably when they chanted racist chants against son at a fa cup tie a few years ago..that was also a protest against"virtie signalling.'

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

I don't get it. Seems like it would be considered as positive thing by most people.

What's Marxism got to do with anything, are you suggesting that only Marxists are against racism? I'd suggest that's inaccurate."

You ask a lot of questions chap. Google BLM and Marxists. Thats the best advice I can offer you

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's Marxism got to do with anything, are you suggesting that only Marxists are against racism? I'd suggest that's inaccurate.

You ask a lot of questions chap. Google BLM and Marxists. Thats the best advice I can offer you "

I ask questions because you make a lot of bizarre points that you don't explain or back up. It's interesting.

On the other hand I've no interest in reading some conspiracy nonsense about Marxists and BLM on Google.

I'm interested in how you come about your opinions.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Presumably when they chanted racist chants against son at a fa cup tie a few years ago..that was also a protest against"virtie signalling.'"

Nope and let's all call out racism where it actually exists

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

You ask a lot of questions chap. Google BLM and Marxists. Thats the best advice I can offer you

I ask questions because you make a lot of bizarre points that you don't explain or back up. It's interesting.

On the other hand I've no interest in reading some conspiracy nonsense about Marxists and BLM on Google.

I'm interested in how you come about your opinions."

Haha conspiracy theory. Just go to the BLM website. They are very clear about their intentions

Or have you never even visited their page? Hmmm

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Presumably when they chanted racist chants against son at a fa cup tie a few years ago..that was also a protest against"virtie signalling.'

Nope and let's all call out racism where it actually exists"

The club have condemned the booing

How many marxists do they have on the board at millwall?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Fans were allowed back in this weekend..how many other grounds was booed at?this anti Marxist protest?

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... tons of dog whistling going on in this thread.....

rather than couch it... just say it....

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

How many marxists do they have on the board at millwall?"

They wouldn't have to be Marxists of course. Just ill-informed hey Lionel

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"wow.... tons of dog whistling going on in this thread.....

"

what do you mean by that?

Reply privately

By *ssexbloke72Man
over a year ago

Poplar

I watch all the cricket from around the world, and its not happening there. "

Bearing in mind some people seem to think we have a lot in common with Europe. Can anyone tell me if football players are taking the knee in Ligue 1, bundesliga, La Liga & Serie a?

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"wow.... tons of dog whistling going on in this thread.....

"

And as if to prove my point perfectly...

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

How many marxists do they have on the board at millwall?

They wouldn't have to be Marxists of course. Just ill-informed hey Lionel "

So the people who run millwall are less informed than the fans who booed?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I watch all the cricket from around the world, and its not happening there.

Bearing in mind some people seem to think we have a lot in common with Europe. Can anyone tell me if football players are taking the knee in Ligue 1, bundesliga, La Liga & Serie a?"

Plenty according to Google

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

I'm interested in how you come about your opinions."

Because they are a political party.

A notice of the application to register a UK-wide political party under the name Black Lives Matter was published by the Electoral Commission on Monday.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11661/12070564/premier-league-players-continue-to-take-a-knee-on-2020-21-opening-day

Virtue signalling obvs

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I'm interested in how you come about your opinions.Because they are a political party.

A notice of the application to register a UK-wide political party under the name Black Lives Matter was published by the Electoral Commission on Monday."

You think they should be banned?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Neither the kneeling or the booing does any favours for black people. The only people who think either does always seem to be white.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm interested in how you come about your opinions.

Haha conspiracy theory. Just go to the BLM website. They are very clear about their intentions

Or have you never even visited their page? Hmmm"

I've browsed the BLM website.

How does your accusation that they're Marxists (even if they were, why is that important?), relate to you being upset about people standing up to racism? And why are you so annoyed about people talking about the racists at the recent Millwall match?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope and let's all call out racism where it actually exists"

This is what I was trying to get at with my question earlier.

So racist chants are too racist.

Booing people who are making at public gesture to stand up to racism. Isn't racist enough to be allowed to be called out.

Interesting.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Booing people who are making at public gesture to stand up to racism. Isn't racist enough to be allowed to be called out.

Interesting."

If you don't know, I can't teach you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting.

If you don't know, I can't teach you"

You did. I was telling you that you answered the question.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Interesting.

You did. I was telling you that you answered the question."

I know you probably wont take my advice but I would really recommend a short interview on Youtube with Trevor Phillips and Andrew Neil

Its only about 15 minutes long and I would be genuinely intrigued to see what you make of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting.

I know you probably wont take my advice but I would really recommend a short interview on Youtube with Trevor Phillips and Andrew Neil

Its only about 15 minutes long and I would be genuinely intrigued to see what you make of it"

I'll check it out.

Reply privately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Interesting.

Its only about 15 minutes long and I would be genuinely intrigued to see what you make of it

I'll check it out."

I appreciate that. You might not agree with any of it but that's ok too, we're allowed to see things differently

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why has everyone picked up the ball and run with the idea that those booing were just out and out racists at Millwall? Why can’t it be they’re just sick of the kneeling or the politicisation of their sport? They were booing at NBA games in America. They’ve been booing at cricket over here too. Are they all racists?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why has everyone picked up the ball and run with the idea that those booing were just out and out racists at Millwall? Why can’t it be they’re just sick of the kneeling or the politicisation of their sport? They were booing at NBA games in America. They’ve been booing at cricket over here too. Are they all racists? "

Did any other clubs boo?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

There is probally a debate to be had about how long it continues,but the only thing those bone heads achieved know sat,was making sure its not ending any time soon.

There is also the argument that should supporters have a say anyway?They arent being asked to.do anything.

It's down to the players.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why has everyone picked up the ball and run with the idea that those booing were just out and out racists at Millwall? Why can’t it be they’re just sick of the kneeling or the politicisation of their sport? They were booing at NBA games in America. They’ve been booing at cricket over here too. Are they all racists?

Did any other clubs boo?"

West Ham wolf has been told by a mate at the match

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is probally a debate to be had about how long it continues,but the only thing those bone heads achieved know sat,was making sure its not ending any time soon.

There is also the argument that should supporters have a say anyway?They arent being asked to.do anything.

It's down to the players."

When people say if you don't kneel you are a racist, what choice do these young lads have?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why has everyone picked up the ball and run with the idea that those booing were just out and out racists at Millwall? Why can’t it be they’re just sick of the kneeling or the politicisation of their sport? They were booing at NBA games in America. They’ve been booing at cricket over here too. Are they all racists?

Did any other clubs boo?

West Ham wolf has been told by a mate at the match "

1 other club and I'm guessing it wasmt as loud as millwall.

Millwall have a history of racism

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"There is probally a debate to be had about how long it continues,but the only thing those bone heads achieved know sat,was making sure its not ending any time soon.

When people say if you don't kneel you are a racist, what choice do these young lads have? "

So you think the players are made to kneel?

Reply privately

over a year ago

When people say if you don't kneel you are a racist, what choice do these young lads have? "

Exactly. Loses all meaning or significance when you’re effectively coerced into doing something. Like Lewis Hamilton ‘demanding’ F1 drivers do more to show solidarity with BLM.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When people say if you don't kneel you are a racist, what choice do these young lads have?

So you think the players are made to kneel?"

Why do you answer everything with a question? It would be a brave kid who didn't kneel

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did any other clubs boo?

"

All clubs have a history of racism. Racism was a part of football for decades. I’ve heard some of the worst racial abuse of my life at an Everton match I was dragged to just a couple of years ago.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Why do you answer everything with a question? It would be a brave kid who didn't kneel "

You made a statement that you are branded a racist if you domt kneel.

I asked a question are they made to.kneel?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Did any other clubs boo?

All clubs have a history of racism. Racism was a part of football for decades. I’ve heard some of the worst racial abuse of my life at an Everton match I was dragged to just a couple of years ago. "

All clubs dont.

Some do and some have a much worse reputation than others

Millwall being one of them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do you answer everything with a question? It would be a brave kid who didn't kneel

I asked a question are they made to.kneel?"

You’re deliberately obfuscating silverhorns point and you know it. Like has been said, it’s a brave lad who chooses not to kneel.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

You’re deliberately obfuscating silverhorns point and you know it. Like has been said, it’s a brave lad who chooses not to kneel. "

No I'm not.

He said you are branded a racist if you dont kneel

How does he know this?

I posted a link earlier on which said the players themselves had made the decision.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You’re deliberately obfuscating silverhorns point and you know it. Like has been said, it’s a brave lad who chooses not to kneel.

No I'm not.

How does he know this?

I posted a link earlier on which said the players themselves had made the decision. "

Again, you’re being naive or genuinely dishonest if you think a player would have much of a career left if they didn’t kneel. There’s a lunacy around BLM activism I've never seen before. Emma Watson got harassed for posting 3 black squares on blackout Tuesday instead of 1. It’s madness. That’s the level of mentalist behaviour surrounding this campaign.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

No I'm not.

How does he know this?

I posted a link earlier on which said the players themselves had made the decision.

Again, you’re being naive or genuinely dishonest if you think a player would have much of a career left if they didn’t kneel. There’s a lunacy around BLM activism I've never seen before. Emma Watson got harassed for posting 3 black squares on blackout Tuesday instead of 1. It’s madness. That’s the level of mentalist behaviour surrounding this campaign. "

Using some crackpots on the internet as an example isnt the most convincing of arguments.

I dont know what would happen if a player refused, but I cant see him being out of the game.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I'm not.

How does he know this?

Again, you’re being naive or genuinely dishonest if you think a player would have much of a career left if they didn’t kneel. There’s a lunacy around BLM activism I've never seen before. Emma Watson got harassed for posting 3 black squares on blackout Tuesday instead of 1. It’s madness. That’s the level of mentalist behaviour surrounding this campaign.

Using some crackpots on the internet as an example isnt the most convincing of arguments.

I dont know what would happen if a player refused, but I cant see him being out of the game."

Get real

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I'm not.

How does he know this?

I dont know what would happen if a player refused, but I cant see him being out of the game."

Deride and downplay them all you want, they’ve ended the careers of TV and movie stars, sports personalities and no end of people in academia. They’re a small minority of crackpots but they’re vocal and they’re active. And for some reason people in positions of power actually listen to them. Which means they have power.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

No I'm not.

How does he know this?

I dont know what would happen if a player refused, but I cant see him being out of the game.

Deride and downplay them all you want, they’ve ended the careers of TV and movie stars, sports personalities and no end of people in academia. They’re a small minority of crackpots but they’re vocal and they’re active. And for some reason people in positions of power actually listen to them. Which means they have power. "

Who's careers have been ended?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

No I'm not.

How does he know this?

Get real "

James maclean has consistently refused to wear a poppy and his career hasn't ended.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lionel do you think there are no racist footballers?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Lionel do you think there are no racist footballers? "

I've absolutely no idea.

By the law of averages there must be 1 or 2.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lionel do you think there are no racist footballers?

I've absolutely no idea.

By the law of averages there must be 1 or 2."

So if they are why are they taking the knee?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

So if they are why are they taking the knee? "

Maybe they dont want their teammates knowing they are bigots?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Maybe they dont want their teammates knowing they are bigots?"

So what is the point of taking the knee

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

So what is the point of taking the knee "

It's the same here. Kneeling during the national anthem is a paradox. You kneel you are not a racist but you stand for what the anthem is and being a Patriotic you are labeled as a racist. Sports have a huge impact on society to the point that it's more of a political tool now instead of being what is.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

So what is the point of taking the knee "

You would have to ask them

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Right wing people when others complain about racism: "god, what a bunch of snowflakes. Get a thicker skin you babies"

Also right right wing people: "some men who kick a ball around are KNEELING this is an outrage booooo"

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

It's the same here. Kneeling during the national anthem is a paradox. You kneel you are not a racist but you stand for what the anthem is and being a Patriotic you are labeled as a racist. Sports have a huge impact on society to the point that it's more of a political tool now instead of being what is."

So anyone who stands for the star spangled bamner is labelled a racist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

"

Who is them? I'm asking you. If racists are taking the knee to protect their jobs or to hide their racism then what is the point of it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

It's the same here. Kneeling during the national anthem is a paradox. You kneel you are not a racist but you stand for what the anthem is and being a Patriotic you are labeled as a racist. Sports have a huge impact on society to the point that it's more of a political tool now instead of being what is.

So anyone who stands for the star spangled bamner is labelled a racist?"

Yes because we disagree with that message "kneeling "is sending. Been called it BLACK people we served with been called it. Uncle Tom ect.... Sports are not a political arena. The kneeling and standing is just creating more divide just to make a point by so called social justice warriors who have everything.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

Who is them? I'm asking you. If racists are taking the knee to protect their jobs or to hide their racism then what is the point of it? "

Ha ha how would I know?

You are asking me why a theoretical group of people are doing something they dont too?

My guess is if you come out as a racist in any type of job there will be issues.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

So anyone who stands for the star spangled bamner is labelled a racist?

Yes because we disagree with that message "kneeling "is sending. Been called it BLACK people we served with been called it. Uncle Tom ect.... Sports are not a political arena. The kneeling and standing is just creating more divide just to make a point by so called social justice warriors who have everything. "

Sports and politics have always been interlinked

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Who is them? I'm asking you. If racists are taking the knee to protect their jobs or to hide their racism then what is the point of it?

Ha ha how would I know?

You are asking me why a theoretical group of people are doing something they dont too?

My guess is if you come out as a racist in any type of job there will be issues."

So if you don't take the knee you are a racist?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

My guess is if you come out as a racist in any type of job there will be issues.

So if you don't take the knee you are a racist? "

Well as I said nothing of the sort no..but admirable attempt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

Well as I said nothing of the sort no..but admirable attempt."

Well what is it that you are actually saying?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

Well what is it that you are actually saying? "

You are the one who is asking questions about theoretical racist footy players.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

So if you don't take the knee you are a racist? "

Sports were designed to bring everyone together for a common cause. Now sports are being utilized more as a huge political tool. One day everyone gets together as 1 race for a common bond to escape rigors of everyday life.But they can't escape now no matter what side you on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

Sports were designed to bring everyone together for a common cause. Now sports are being utilized more as a huge political tool. One day everyone gets together as 1 race for a common bond to escape rigors of everyday life.But they can't escape now no matter what side you on."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

You are the one who is asking questions about theoretical racist footy players. "

And you are the one who said that coming out as racist in any kind of job has issues, equating not taking the knee with coming out as racist

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

And you are the one who said that coming out as racist in any kind of job has issues, equating not taking the knee with coming out as racist "

You dont think it will?

If you announce to all and sundry, wherever you work,you are a racist, I'm guessing you may encounter a few issues.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've absolutely no idea.

Ha ha how would I know?

And you are the one who said that coming out as racist in any kind of job has issues, equating not taking the knee with coming out as racist

You dont think it will?

If you announce to all and sundry, wherever you work,you are a racist, I'm guessing you may encounter a few issues."

So not taking the knee is announcing to all and sundry that you are racist. You are part of the race problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome to the new world order. Media controlling all aspects of your life. Instead of personal choice and life experiences. You are made to believe that you are a racist no matter your convictions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

P.S.-

Gary Rowett, Millwall manager, speaking before the match about his players - 'moving forward, like a lot of clubs, they would PREFER NOT TO TAKE THE KNEE and actually enact change. They want to be proactive rather than it being a gesture which a lot of clubs are now saying is perhaps empty. That's not my consideration, but they now feel that the gesture is in danger of being empty'.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"P.S.-

Gary Rowett, Millwall manager, speaking before the match about his players - 'moving forward, like a lot of clubs, they would PREFER NOT TO TAKE THE KNEE and actually enact change. They want to be proactive rather than it being a gesture which a lot of clubs are now saying is perhaps empty. That's not my consideration, but they now feel that the gesture is in danger of being empty'.

"

Did he condone the booing?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Welcome to the new world order. Media controlling all aspects of your life. Instead of personal choice and life experiences. You are made to believe that you are a racist no matter your convictions."

So the likes of the sun and the mail and the express and the star and sky tv are so 'woke'they make me believe I am a racist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"P.S.-

"

I don't know. But it begs the question if the players didn't want to do it, who were they booing?

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"P.S.-

"

That doesn't support you though, does it. That supports the idea that the players want to see more happen than just kneeling.

You and other right wing babies can't even stand the kneeling, imagine your reaction if actual real world changes happened!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"P.S.-

That doesn't support you though, does it. That supports the idea that the players want to see more happen than just kneeling.

You and other right wing babies can't even stand the kneeling, imagine your reaction if actual real world changes happened! "

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"P.S.-

I don't know. But it begs the question if the players didn't want to do it, who were they booing? "

They were booing the gesture and their actions have been condemned by the club and the players.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"P.S.-

I don't know. But it begs the question if the players didn't want to do it, who were they booing?

They were booing the gesture and their actions have been condemned by the club and the players."

Of course they were booing the gesture! Who told them to do the gesture when they didn't want to????

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"P.S.-

They were booing the gesture and their actions have been condemned by the club and the players.

Of course they were booing the gesture! Who told them to do the gesture when they didn't want to???? "

Completely ignoring the fact that the club as a whole have criticised the booing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Welcome to the new world order. Media controlling all aspects of your life. Instead of personal choice and life experiences. You are made to believe that you are a racist no matter your convictions.

So the likes of the sun and the mail and the express and the star and sky tv are so 'woke'they make me believe I am a racist?"

So the likes of cnn msn abc nbc because I will refuse to take a knee makes us racists. According to your "woke"media.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"P.S.-

Of course they were booing the gesture! Who told them to do the gesture when they didn't want to????

Completely ignoring the fact that the club as a whole have criticised the booing."

Well they would do if they were the ones who told the players to kneel wouldn't they

Reply privately

By *ebbie69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

"P.S.-

Completely ignoring the fact that the club as a whole have criticised the booing.

Well they would do if they were the ones who told the players to kneel wouldn't they "

Making people do these things detracts from the issue. 1 volunteer is worth a thousand being forced

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"P.S.-

Well they would do if they were the ones who told the players to kneel wouldn't they "

So what you are saying is..those millwall fans were booing as they want the club to be more proactive in combating racism?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"P.S.-

Well they would do if they were the ones who told the players to kneel wouldn't they

Making people do these things detracts from the issue. 1 volunteer is worth a thousand being forced"

The players initially volunteered to do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"P.S.-

So what you are saying is..those millwall fans were booing as they want the club to be more proactive in combating racism?"

I would imagine they were booing because they want politics kept out of sport, don't pay to watch players making empty gestures and possibly feel uncomfortable about young players being coerced into doing something they don't want to do. But if you think they are all racist crack on

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"P.S.-

So what you are saying is..those millwall fans were booing as they want the club to be more proactive in combating racism?

I would imagine they were booing because they want politics kept out of sport, don't pay to watch players making empty gestures and possibly feel uncomfortable about young players being coerced into doing something they don't want to do. But if you think they are all racist crack on"

There was racist motive behind it.

If you cant see that you are either naive or condoning what they did.

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Millwall players will not take the knee in their next home game.

Instead they will stand arm in arm with their opponents QPR, and have an anti-racism logo on their shirts.

The FA are also investigating a similar incident that happened over the weekend, at Colchester Utds home game.

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Millwall Supporters Trust have said that the booing was not racially motivated but was in response to the political views of the BLM movement.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Millwall Supporters Trust have said that the booing was not racially motivated but was in response to the political views of the BLM movement. "

Well they rather would wouldnt they?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And west ham too.

This is just a start to all the booing

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Millwall players will not take the knee in their next home game.

Instead they will stand arm in arm with their opponents QPR, and have an anti-racism logo on their shirts.

The FA are also investigating a similar incident that happened over the weekend, at Colchester Utds home game. "

What genius came up with that?

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"And west ham too.

This is just a start to all the booing"

What 3 out of 92?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And west ham too.

What 3 out of 92?"

Yes 3 out of 92 counts as a start.

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"And west ham too.

What 3 out of 92?

Yes 3 out of 92 counts as a start."

Only a fraction of games had fans attending at the weekend. Notice that the three games mentioned are South and East of the London area.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"And west ham too.

What 3 out of 92?

Yes 3 out of 92 counts as a start."

A start to what exactly?

Racist booing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And west ham too.

What 3 out of 92?

A start to what exactly?

Racist booing?"

Booing to players taking the knee

Keep up!

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"And west ham too.

What 3 out of 92?

A start to what exactly?

Racist booing?

Booing to players taking the knee

Keep up!"

So there was no racist malice there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Millwall players will not take the knee in their next home game.

The FA are also investigating a similar incident that happened over the weekend, at Colchester Utds home game.

What genius came up with that?"

Sounds like a reasonable idea, at least then there can be no confusion with the BLM political movement

Reply privately

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Maybe they thought BLM meant boo like milwall.

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Did any other clubs boo?

All clubs have a history of racism. Racism was a part of football for decades. I’ve heard some of the worst racial abuse of my life at an Everton match I was dragged to just a couple of years ago. "

I agree with this. Which is why more needs to be done about racism in the game. The FA are a joke. Pointing fingers towards Eastern Europe while being quiet about affairs on our own doorstep. If taking the knee has done anything, it's encouraged the conversation which needs to had.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Millwall Supporters Trust have said that the booing was not racially motivated but was in response to the political views of the BLM movement. "

They're suggesting there is a fine line between booing people who are making a gesture in support of those who are fighting institutional racism, and a more direct form of racism?

The political view of the BLM movement is that racism is bad.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Millwall Supporters Trust have said that the booing was not racially motivated but was in response to the political views of the BLM movement.

They're suggesting there is a fine line between booing people who are making a gesture in support of those who are fighting institutional racism, and a more direct form of racism?

The political view of the BLM movement is that racism is bad."

And what else?

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Lets see what the aftermath is of the PSG game in Paris tonight.

Reply privately

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Lets see what the aftermath is of the PSG game in Paris tonight.

"

they should refuse to pay only when it’s costing money will something be done about it

Reply privately

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Play not pay lol

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

A racist lineman

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"A racist lineman "

Believe its actually the Romanian fourth official.

When asked by the referee on who to book, replied with "the n****r"

All alleged at the moment.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"A racist lineman

All alleged at the moment. "

The daft racist.

The utd game is much more entertaining

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A racist lineman

One report said he'd said "the black guy" when referring to the coach.

Have to wait and see what actually happened.

Reply privately

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"A racist lineman

Have to wait and see what actually happened. "

Thats more likely. Plenty doing the rounds on the news channels at the moment, and I can't believe that anyone could be that stupid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A racist lineman

Thats more likely. Plenty doing the rounds on the news channels at the moment, and I can't believe that anyone could be that stupid. "

The Romanian for black is negru

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it Trump supporters turn to riot now ? Idk what to wear is yoga pants acceptable ? This is so confusing I need to get my priorities straight I never have done this. Walmart has ammo maybe I should start there.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"A racist lineman

Thats more likely. Plenty doing the rounds on the news channels at the moment, and I can't believe that anyone could be that stupid.

The Romanian for black is negru"

Fairly sure I've heard that defence before

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"A racist lineman

Could have said the player's name or number. Name on the shirt, number usually on shirt and shorts...

Just saying...

Reply privately