Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Trump

Jump to newest

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

I do not understand why any human being could vote for Trump? He is disgusting and treats the presidency and White House as if he owns it . He accuses others of cheating what about himself? It looks like I have to change channel again when he is on for the next four years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people seem to like him he has improved lives for many Americans and provided jobs. We only see what is in the press and media here talk to many Americans and you get another perspective.

By *ohnny2006Man
over a year ago

worcester

"I do not understand why any human being could vote for Trump? He is disgusting and treats the presidency and White House as if he owns it . He accuses others of cheating what about himself? It looks like I have to change channel again when he is on for the next four years."

But he created peace with Israel and it's neighbours and peace between the US on North Korea, no president has ever achieved either of those things.

He then, pre covid, had the economy booming and brought more black people out of poverty than any other president in history.

So I ask you, what policies exactly do you have a problem with?

By *angolinMan
over a year ago

London

"I do not understand why any human being could vote for Trump? He is disgusting and treats the presidency and White House as if he owns it . He accuses others of cheating what about himself? It looks like I have to change channel again when he is on for the next four years.

But he created peace with Israel and it's neighbours and peace between the US on North Korea, no president has ever achieved either of those things.

He then, pre covid, had the economy booming and brought more black people out of poverty than any other president in history.

So I ask you, what policies exactly do you have a problem with?"

Putting immigrant kids in cages?

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I do not understand why any human being could vote for Trump? He is disgusting and treats the presidency and White House as if he owns it . He accuses others of cheating what about himself? It looks like I have to change channel again when he is on for the next four years.

Well that's a load of nonsense. I suppose it helps answer OPs question at least.

By *ick270Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

Not taken the USA in to any wars 1st time in years .

over a year ago

I don't understand why people always make the point that the economy grew under his presidency. He inherited the growth. The economy was growing since 2010, that's 6 years of growth under Obama's administration yet people always said his administration have done nothing for the economy.

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Choosing Supreme Court judge accused of indecent behavior and then replacing another one with a woman who had only just died to help him win election

over a year ago

Putting immigrant kids in cages?"

Cages installed by whom?

By *ohnny2006Man
over a year ago

worcester

That was a policy created by Obama! But lets be real here, those kids are being trafficked in to the sex trade and they are not in cages either.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

"

It's always a good idea to try and look at the details of things beyond what Trump claims.

The 'peace deals' he did between Israel and places like Sudan are nothing more than the US applying pressure and twisting arms, and they're certainly not good for Palestinians.

North Korea is also doing pretty much what it was doing before Trump came along.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I do not understand why any human being could vote for Trump? He is disgusting and treats the presidency and White House as if he owns it . He accuses others of cheating what about himself? It looks like I have to change channel again when he is on for the next four years."

Agreed! Makes me want to vomit! Looking at the baffoon!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

This! And being a nasty racist bigot!! X

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Glad Trump will have to leave office and resign. He can do damage in the last few months of his presidency. He is a disgrace and dangerous and going against America democracy.

By *ick270Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

Bet all the Hollywood luvies are un packing

over a year ago

That was a policy created by Obama! But lets be real here, those kids are being trafficked in to the sex trade and they are not in cages either. "

This is such bullshit that has been twisted by Trump supporters in order to demonise Obama.

In 2014, Central American families starting crossing the border in droves and turning themselves into border patrol because they were being told by smugglers that kids and teenagers could avoid being detained for a long time and deported (which was mostly true). They started running out of capacity in their detention and immigration centres and needed to find a solution, as the detainees (many with young children) were suffering in the heat with inadequate supplies and facilities in the makeshift centres they had built near the border.

So they hired a massive warehouse and converted it into a clean, spacious detention centre kitted out with air con and generally a lot more comfortable than they were used to. They had to keep certain demographics apart for safety reasons and so used chain-link fencing, which is why the detainees starting calling them "kennels".

Nothing to do with placing kids in cages by themselves.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Haters will always hate..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

When did he sign this peace treaty with n Korea?

Peace between Israel and Palestine.. you sure about that?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Not taken the USA in to any wars 1st time in years . "

Well since the last president

Where did you people get your information from?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hefid all of those..

Keep up Lionel

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

That was a policy created by Obama! But lets be real here, those kids are being trafficked in to the sex trade and they are not in cages either. "

They were separated from their families and put in cages

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"

It's always a good idea to try and look at the details of things beyond what Trump claims.

The 'peace deals' he did between Israel and places like Sudan are nothing more than the US applying pressure and twisting arms, and they're certainly not good for Palestinians.

North Korea is also doing pretty much what it was doing before Trump came along.

"

There was no peace treaty signed.

Do people just make this shit up?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

That was a policy created by Obama! But lets be real here, those kids are being trafficked in to the sex trade and they are not in cages either.

They were separated from their families and put in cages"

Obama started that policy

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

Do people just make this shit up?"

Trump signed a deal with North Korea .. fact

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"

Do people just make this shit up?

Trump signed a deal with North Korea .. fact"

They signed a document in 2018 not a treaty

This was broken a year laterm

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

They were separated from their families and put in cages"

The children were separated from the adults. But only because they were making sure the children were actually with biological parents. And some of them were children being trafficked.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The children were separated from the adults. But only because they were making sure the children were actually with biological parents. And some of them were children being trafficked. "

I'm not sure if the man who advocated shooting migrants in the legs as they ran away had a load of compassion for Mexican children

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"Glad Trump will have to leave office and resign. He can do damage in the last few months of his presidency. He is a disgrace and dangerous and going against America democracy."
I'm surprised your not asking if he fucks trans gurls or wears panties tbh

over a year ago

Obama started that policy"

Ffs read what I wrote

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-54636223

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Was obama the cage inventor ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/20 21:52:33]

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well was he ?

over a year ago

"Well was he ? "

You are deliberately goading me (but then again I'd expect nothing less from a Trump supporter).

You know full well I've already explained the history behind the cages. Seeing as your intention is to purposely provoke a reaction, you won't be getting any further input from me on the subject.

Cages or not, Trump will be shortly be out of Office. That's good enough for me to not have to argue with his misinformed supporters on a swinging forum. Excuse me while I celebrate

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Well was he ?

You are deliberately goading me (but then again I'd expect nothing less from a Trump supporter).

You know full well I've already explained the history behind the cages. Seeing as your intention is to purposely provoke a reaction, you won't be getting any further input from me on the subject.

Cages or not, Trump will be shortly be out of Office. That's good enough for me to not have to argue with his misinformed supporters on a swinging forum. Excuse me while I celebrate "

Good night and God bless

over a year ago

Trying 2 stop free healthcare for all plus trying 2 stop abortions and gay marriages

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Trying 2 stop free healthcare for all plus trying 2 stop abortions and gay marriages"

Just like Poland then

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Well was he ?

Cages or not, Trump will be shortly be out of Office. That's good enough for me to not have to argue with his misinformed supporters on a swinging forum. Excuse me while I celebrate "

But is he a trump supporter? I think he just likes annoying people, whatever that takes.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Well was he ?

Cages or not, Trump will be shortly be out of Office. That's good enough for me to not have to argue with his misinformed supporters on a swinging forum. Excuse me while I celebrate

But is he a trump supporter? I think he just likes annoying people, whatever that takes. "

Anyone with an alternative view annoys some

over a year ago

Ahh my bad, that title wasn’t an instruction, apologies x

over a year ago

Birmingham

"

But is he a trump supporter? I think he just likes annoying people, whatever that takes.

Anyone with an alternative view annoys some"

When it's demonstratively repulsive, that's pretty understandable.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Some people seem to like him he has improved lives for many Americans and provided jobs. We only see what is in the press and media here talk to many Americans and you get another perspective. "

over a year ago

I talk to many Americans and there is a very large anti-Trump feeling. But these are mostly college educated and see what he has done all around in terms of anger and hatred.

As to why people feel better off. Pension and stock market pure and simple. Trouble is, that is nothing to do with him. That is the Fed with QE. But he has told people it is him. Many have believed.

The simple answer is that he has created hate and division and many economists will tell you he has held economic growth back by protectionist policies.

I cannot wait for him and his whole family to go to jail. He has enriched himself and his family at the expense of the American taxpayer.

Good riddance!

over a year ago

"But he created peace with Israel and it's neighbours and peace between the US on North Korea, no president has ever achieved either of those things.

Isreal - no he didn't. In fact the moving of the US embassy made things worse

North Korea - he met with him and nothing changed

Economy - the growth started before Trump. It did increase under him but at what cost to the environment and also his tariffs have actually done more damage to the middle of America (i.e. The farmers) than helped. His growth was unsustainable harking back to the good ol days of fossil fuels.

Black & poverty - this is purely due to the policies put in place during Obama that everyone knew would take years to deliver. This President has done more to stoke racism than any of his recent predecessors.

Working for a US based company, having lived in the US and having friends and family in the US I'm confident in saying the vast majority of his policies were utter trash.

But 70M people still voted for him... God help the US of A as they are going to need it

By *ilthy Emma CDTV/TS
over a year ago

Worcester

I reckon they will have to get the National Guard out to get him out of the White House in January

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Trump is the biggest cheat going. What makes him think he is entitled to win? He cheated on Hillary Clinton

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

Long live Trump!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Trump is the biggest cheat going. What makes him think he is entitled to win? He cheated on Hillary Clinton"

I do not understand how he thinks he can get away with not moving out? I mean, he has never failed to surprise but this is a new behaviour... teddy out the cot and stamping feet.

over a year ago

"Trump is the biggest cheat going. What makes him think he is entitled to win? He cheated on Hillary Clinton"

He cheated on Hillary Clinton with Melania? Hillary was livid when she caught them in bed together.

What makes him think he is entitled to win?

By having more legal votes for him than Biden.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Trump is the biggest cheat going. What makes him think he is entitled to win? He cheated on Hillary Clinton

He cheated on Hillary Clinton with Melania? Hillary was livid when she caught them in bed together.

By having more legal votes for him than Biden."

Which he hasn't..

Therefore..

over a year ago

"Trump is the biggest cheat going. What makes him think he is entitled to win? He cheated on Hillary Clinton

Which he hasn't..

Therefore.."

Ok have it your way, he hasn't cheated on Hillary then.

What does Bill think about it, he's a voyeur or it's a threeway?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Orange is the new orange, coming spring 2021.

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

Which he hasn't..

Therefore..

Ok have it your way, he hasn't cheated on Hillary then.

What does Bill think about it, he's a voyeur or it's a threeway?"

Bill is probably occupied with his secretary!

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

He's a good guy. Put American people first something the rest of the west is afraid to do. Provided jobs, looking after America economy. Shame he didn't get elected again.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Long live Trump! "

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Go be fair . Trumpy was no war monger.. he brought his boys home

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Say a lie often enough it becomes a fact

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"He's a good guy. Put American people first something the rest of the west is afraid to do. Provided jobs, looking after America economy. Shame he didn't get elected again."

Well apart from the ones the police murdered on The streets

over a year ago

"Go be fair . Trumpy was no war monger.. he brought his boys home "

That's one of the reasons he was so hated and had to be removed.

The puppet masters demand wars.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"He's a good guy. Put American people first something the rest of the west is afraid to do. Provided jobs, looking after America economy. Shame he didn't get elected again.

Well apart from the ones the police murdered on The streets "

Of all colours races and creeds to be fair...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"He's a good guy. Put American people first something the rest of the west is afraid to do. Provided jobs, looking after America economy. Shame he didn't get elected again.

Well apart from the ones the police murdered on The streets "

And the Mexicans whose children died, drowned.....

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

And the Mexicans whose children died, drowned..... "

Those too..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

And the Mexicans whose children died, drowned..... "

But apart from that..lovely fella

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

And the Mexicans whose children died, drowned.....

But apart from that..lovely fella "

I am glad we agree at last Lionel

over a year ago

"Not taken the USA in to any wars 1st time in years .

Say a lie often enough it becomes a fact "

Fair's fair....he didn't START any wars. He did continue where barrack the bomber left off in some instances. He did oversee the killing of sulimani...but obidenama did kick off a shit load of conflict.

over a year ago

If covid hadn't of come along he would have been re-elected.

Business was booming with record number of people in work.

He even made the ford motor company abandon moving production to Mexico for some models to protect American jobs.

Same with the United Nations and NATO trump made it clear America shouldn't be footing the bill when other members do not meet their obligations.

As a man he was the first to invest the UFC and let it hold the first two major events in his hotels when states and other premises objected to it. That's why Dana White will say nothing bad about trump he put his money on the line for the UFC.

But as a man trump just can't keep his mouth shut and that's what upsets people and causes division which is completely understandable.

He shouldn't of made light of covid situation, that cost lives but he was right that a vaccine would be available soon and after the election the news comes out about a 90% successful one.

So for American jobs and business: great.

As a statesman who doesn't know when to shut up:terrible.

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

He became president because the good people of usa voted him in.

To me, it's not the fact he was voted in, it was why the american public felt the need.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

He became president because the good people of usa voted him in.

To me, it's not the fact he was voted in, it was why the american public felt the need."

This ^^^^^

over a year ago

He pleased his base and acted with contempt to the others. This is not true statemanship. The unspoken rule in democracy is that you cannot screw the losing side. You must govern for all. It's not winner takes all.

Add incompetence and despicable traits to the mix, plus some stupid political decisions (well, again, he decided to please his base) and voila.

over a year ago

We 100% agree with you OP.

Thankfully, the people of America have seen sense.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

Well close to 50%at least

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Unfortunately over 70 million haven’t and a big majority of those will believe, without any evidence, that the election was ‘stolen’ from Trump.

It’s no longer the Republican Party it’s Trumps party he’s created such a cult like mentality with some of his supporters, they no longer are willing to question anything he says. How many actual Republicans have come out and contradicted Trump, not many. But if he claims there was endless fraud going on, it’s their elections and their seats that could also be disputed as well.

America will be divided for a long time due to Trump.

By *ick270Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

in a few years they will regret Trump was outed by the msm

over a year ago

I think it is because role models being completely unashamed of who he is, what he believes and what he has done. He flaunts his imperfections and basically says it’s ok to be unashamedly sexist, racist, fast-food eating and all he other things he is vilified for by his opponents.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"in a few years they will regret Trump was outed by the msm"

I didn't know the media voted or had judicial power

over a year ago

Where's a grassy knoll when you need one.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I liked old Grumpy Grumpy

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 05/12/20 21:21:14]

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

This is a very political thread and hence I am refraining from posting on it

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I'm sure the big guy Joe, will make his voters very happy when they come out of lockdown. Kamala will see to it.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"in a few years they will regret Trump was outed by the msm"

Wasnt he outed because he is a lying corrupt moron?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"in a few years they will regret Trump was outed by the msm

Wasnt he outed because he is a lying corrupt moron?"

No.. he just was himself..

Great President for change

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Great President for change "

Always thought you’d be a Trump supporter.

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

You're right there,they couldn't wait to change him.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Unique..

Many will follow but few will match

over a year ago

"Unique..

Many will follow but few will match "

Why didn’t he win a second term?

over a year ago

Being himself, is being a lying corrupt moron.

Change in itself isn't inherently good. Depends on the what's changed, and how.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Unique..

Why didn’t he win a second term? "

The China virus.. simple

over a year ago

"Unique..

The China virus.. simple"

Yeah, it is funny watching him having a meltdown , he honestly thinks he won, it is hilarious,

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Unique..

The China virus.. simple

Yeah, it is funny watching him having a meltdown , he honestly thinks he won, it is hilarious, "

And the sun will rise tomorrow..

over a year ago

"Unique..

The China virus.. simple

Yeah, it is funny watching him having a meltdown , he honestly thinks he won, it is hilarious,

And the sun will rise tomorrow.."

It will, and when tomorrow comes , trump will still have lost, bigly

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Unique..

The China virus.. simple

It will, and when tomorrow comes , trump will still have lost, bigly "

And life will go on.. the poor still poor.. the rich still rich..the unenlightened still.. unenlightened ..

over a year ago

"Unique..

The China virus.. simple

It will, and when tomorrow comes , trump will still have lost, bigly

And life will go on.. the poor still poor.. the rich still rich..the unenlightened still.. unenlightened .."

And Trump will still have lost,

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Unique..

Many will follow but few will match "

Thank god for that

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Unique..

Thank god for that"

And careful what you wish for..

over a year ago

"Unique..

Thank god for that

And careful what you wish for.."

What's the adder situation like at the moment?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Unique..

Thank god for that

What's the adder situation like at the moment?"

Well add it up.. our waters will soon be free..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Unique..

Thank god for that

And careful what you wish for.."

Fortunately, like god, I have no powers over the American electorate. I only have voting rights in two countries

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Unique..

Thank god for that

Fortunately, like god, I have no powers over the American electorate. I only have voting rights in two countries "

England and the planet Zog presumably

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

The fact that he's still grifting his brainwashed supporters to the tune of $205m and counting SINCE the election tells you all you need to know about him. All about the Benjamins and how much he can get in his pocket. Terrified he's going to get jailed,SDNY waiting,Manhattan D.A waiting,Deutsche Bank trying to offload his loans,$400m coming due and he's potless,desperately trying to figure out how to pardon himself and his family from federal crimes,incoherent ramblings about voter fraud,1-42 in court cases about said fraud,Guilluani leading the charge because real lawyers won't touch him,Jenna Ellis who hasn't argued a constitutional case in her life his 2nd in command,Sidney Powell got kicked off because her delusions about Chavez masterminding this "fraud" from beyond the grave was too insane even for him and is filing herself and is getting laughed out of court. Peace deals with countries that weren't even at war? Kim Jong Un laughing his ass off at how he played him,World leaders largely ignoring him because he's an idiot,tax returns "under audit" so can't show them even though the IRS said there's absolutely no reason for him to continue hiding them,threats the his former schools not to release his grades because he's thick as shit,rape allegations,26 sexual misconduct allegations.The list is endless about how much of a shit show this was and is.

By *avagliamMan
over a year ago

London

"The fact that he's still grifting his brainwashed supporters to the tune of $205m and counting SINCE the election tells you all you need to know about him. All about the Benjamins and how much he can get in his pocket. Terrified he's going to get jailed,SDNY waiting,Manhattan D.A waiting,Deutsche Bank trying to offload his loans,$400m coming due and he's potless,desperately trying to figure out how to pardon himself and his family from federal crimes,incoherent ramblings about voter fraud,1-42 in court cases about said fraud,Guilluani leading the charge because real lawyers won't touch him,Jenna Ellis who hasn't argued a constitutional case in her life his 2nd in command,Sidney Powell got kicked off because her delusions about Chavez masterminding this "fraud" from beyond the grave was too insane even for him and is filing herself and is getting laughed out of court. Peace deals with countries that weren't even at war? Kim Jong Un laughing his ass off at how he played him,World leaders largely ignoring him because he's an idiot,tax returns "under audit" so can't show them even though the IRS said there's absolutely no reason for him to continue hiding them,threats the his former schools not to release his grades because he's thick as shit,rape allegations,26 sexual misconduct allegations.The list is endless about how much of a shit show this was and is. "

It is all very logical: Chavez did reincarnated in the body of a democrat, which explains why Chavez is in fact responsible of the massive voting fraud in the US... Trump ad infinitum forever and beyond

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"The fact that he's still grifting his brainwashed supporters to the tune of $205m and counting SINCE the election tells you all you need to know about him. All about the Benjamins and how much he can get in his pocket. Terrified he's going to get jailed,SDNY waiting,Manhattan D.A waiting,Deutsche Bank trying to offload his loans,$400m coming due and he's potless,desperately trying to figure out how to pardon himself and his family from federal crimes,incoherent ramblings about voter fraud,1-42 in court cases about said fraud,Guilluani leading the charge because real lawyers won't touch him,Jenna Ellis who hasn't argued a constitutional case in her life his 2nd in command,Sidney Powell got kicked off because her delusions about Chavez masterminding this "fraud" from beyond the grave was too insane even for him and is filing herself and is getting laughed out of court. Peace deals with countries that weren't even at war? Kim Jong Un laughing his ass off at how he played him,World leaders largely ignoring him because he's an idiot,tax returns "under audit" so can't show them even though the IRS said there's absolutely no reason for him to continue hiding them,threats the his former schools not to release his grades because he's thick as shit,rape allegations,26 sexual misconduct allegations.The list is endless about how much of a shit show this was and is. "

Amazing so many love him then...

over a year ago

"The fact that he's still grifting his brainwashed supporters to the tune of $205m and counting SINCE the election tells you all you need to know about him. All about the Benjamins and how much he can get in his pocket. Terrified he's going to get jailed,SDNY waiting,Manhattan D.A waiting,Deutsche Bank trying to offload his loans,$400m coming due and he's potless,desperately trying to figure out how to pardon himself and his family from federal crimes,incoherent ramblings about voter fraud,1-42 in court cases about said fraud,Guilluani leading the charge because real lawyers won't touch him,Jenna Ellis who hasn't argued a constitutional case in her life his 2nd in command,Sidney Powell got kicked off because her delusions about Chavez masterminding this "fraud" from beyond the grave was too insane even for him and is filing herself and is getting laughed out of court. Peace deals with countries that weren't even at war? Kim Jong Un laughing his ass off at how he played him,World leaders largely ignoring him because he's an idiot,tax returns "under audit" so can't show them even though the IRS said there's absolutely no reason for him to continue hiding them,threats the his former schools not to release his grades because he's thick as shit,rape allegations,26 sexual misconduct allegations.The list is endless about how much of a shit show this was and is.

Amazing so many love him then... "

More people don’t like him, hence why he lost

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"The fact that he's still grifting his brainwashed supporters to the tune of $205m and counting SINCE the election tells you all you need to know about him. All about the Benjamins and how much he can get in his pocket. Terrified he's going to get jailed,SDNY waiting,Manhattan D.A waiting,Deutsche Bank trying to offload his loans,$400m coming due and he's potless,desperately trying to figure out how to pardon himself and his family from federal crimes,incoherent ramblings about voter fraud,1-42 in court cases about said fraud,Guilluani leading the charge because real lawyers won't touch him,Jenna Ellis who hasn't argued a constitutional case in her life his 2nd in command,Sidney Powell got kicked off because her delusions about Chavez masterminding this "fraud" from beyond the grave was too insane even for him and is filing herself and is getting laughed out of court. Peace deals with countries that weren't even at war? Kim Jong Un laughing his ass off at how he played him,World leaders largely ignoring him because he's an idiot,tax returns "under audit" so can't show them even though the IRS said there's absolutely no reason for him to continue hiding them,threats the his former schools not to release his grades because he's thick as shit,rape allegations,26 sexual misconduct allegations.The list is endless about how much of a shit show this was and is.

More people don’t like him, hence why he lost "

Just think how popular you would be if nearly 50% of the people you met actually loved you.. not that many people love Jesus..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/20 09:47:35]

over a year ago

More people don’t like him, hence why he lost

Just think how popular you would be if nearly 50% of the people you met actually loved you.. not that many people love Jesus.."

I think your a bit confused, just because they voted for Trump doesn’t mean they ‘love ‘ him. When the sun rises on the 21st January 2021 Trump will no longer be POTUS, chill

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I will miss him.. a comic genius and comedy hold..

A beacon of hope in these sad days.. he may have been a test but he was an entertaining one..

I will miss him terribly...

over a year ago

"I will miss him.. a comic genius and comedy hold..

A beacon of hope in these sad days.. he may have been a test but he was an entertaining one..

I will miss him terribly..."

Chill Tom, he hasn’t died

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I will miss him terribly..."

He will be back in 2024. Think of the fun he will have with four years of the Biden administration. The sound bites will be hilarious.

(But with the over riding shame of losing to him forever burning in the background)

over a year ago

He will be back in 2024. Think of the fun he will have with four years of the Biden administration. The sound bites will be hilarious.

(But with the over riding shame of losing to him forever burning in the background) "

I doubt he will be back, he will have his hands full for the next 4 years trying to stay out of prison, he will also be 4 years older and as he is obese he won’t be physically up for it. The republicans will

find a new candidate and Trump will be confined to history

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

(But with the over riding shame of losing to him forever burning in the background)

I doubt he will be back, he will have his hands full for the next 4 years trying to stay out of prison, he will also be 4 years older and as he is obese he won’t be physically up for it. The republicans will

find a new candidate and Trump will be confined to history "

Don’t underestimate the simmering shame and ego of the man. People never thought he would get near the Whitehouse and look what happened.

It’s either him or Tucker Carlson 2024

Or JoeExotic.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

i doubt he will even be near a court let alone prison.that crazy motherfucker may be stupid in your eyes but he is far from stupid.peoplke from both partys know if they try to get him locked up he has enough dirt on them to drag them down with him.there will be pressure from both sides for prosocuters to drop any investigations.do i think trump is corrupt? yea i do but not anymore corrupt than lots of others in washington.only thing i will miss of trump is the entertainment he has provided the rest of the world the last four years.do i think biden is gona make things better no i dont.only difference between the two is trump lied to ya face and biden will smile and pretend to be everyones freind while he lies.look at his top table he has picked.bernie aoc and illian really thought they were gona get jobs in joes administration lol there even more deluded than i thought they were

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

i doubt he will even be near a court let alone prison.that crazy motherfucker may be stupid in your eyes but he is far from stupid.peoplke from both partys know if they try to get him locked up he has enough dirt on them to drag them down with him.there will be pressure from both sides for prosocuters to drop any investigations.do i think trump is corrupt? yea i do but not anymore corrupt than lots of others in washington.only thing i will miss of trump is the entertainment he has provided the rest of the world the last four years.do i think biden is gona make things better no i dont.only difference between the two is trump lied to ya face and biden will smile and pretend to be everyones freind while he lies.look at his top table he has picked.bernie aoc and illian really thought they were gona get jobs in joes administration lol there even more deluded than i thought they were"

The only thing that will keep trump out of jail is probably his age.....

Pardons may protect he and his family from federal charges...such as obstruction of justice, but they don’t protect them from state charges... Such as the New York AG and SDNY’s investigations into the trump organisation , or the Maryland AG investigation into breaking the rules about making money privately whilst in office... or the DC investigation into ivanka and the spending of welcoming committee funds

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Fat shaming does not enhance anybody's argument..

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

i doubt he will even be near a court let alone prison.that crazy motherfucker may be stupid in your eyes but he is far from stupid.peoplke from both partys know if they try to get him locked up he has enough dirt on them to drag them down with him.there will be pressure from both sides for prosocuters to drop any investigations.do i think trump is corrupt? yea i do but not anymore corrupt than lots of others in washington.only thing i will miss of trump is the entertainment he has provided the rest of the world the last four years.do i think biden is gona make things better no i dont.only difference between the two is trump lied to ya face and biden will smile and pretend to be everyones freind while he lies.look at his top table he has picked.bernie aoc and illian really thought they were gona get jobs in joes administration lol there even more deluded than i thought they were

Pardons may protect he and his family from federal charges...such as obstruction of justice, but they don’t protect them from state charges... Such as the New York AG and SDNY’s investigations into the trump organisation , or the Maryland AG investigation into breaking the rules about making money privately whilst in office... or the DC investigation into ivanka and the spending of welcoming committee funds"

I am not sure the Trump's will be bothered. New York won't be able to touch him when he is abroad in another country like Florida..

over a year ago

Don’t underestimate the simmering shame and ego of the man. People never thought he would get near the Whitehouse and look what happened.

It’s either him or Tucker Carlson 2024

Or JoeExotic. "

My money is on the latter. I know he will have a deep rage inside him but apart from the die hard Trumpers he will be forgotten especially when he gets removed from Twitter and isn’t being hyper on the MSM. The man is obese and will be 77 in 2024, he should go back to being a TV ‘personality’ and a bankrupt business man

over a year ago

"

Pardons may protect he and his family from federal charges...such as obstruction of justice, but they don’t protect them from state charges... Such as the New York AG and SDNY’s investigations into the trump organisation , or the Maryland AG investigation into breaking the rules about making money privately whilst in office... or the DC investigation into ivanka and the spending of welcoming committee funds

I am not sure the Trump's will be bothered. New York won't be able to touch him when he is abroad in another country like Florida.."

Chill Tom, you will still be able to follow Trump on Parler and OAN

over a year ago

Fat shaming does not enhance anybody's argument.."

Chill Tom, he is obese, these are facts

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i doubt he will even be near a court let alone prison.that crazy motherfucker may be stupid in your eyes but he is far from stupid.peoplke from both partys know if they try to get him locked up he has enough dirt on them to drag them down with him.there will be pressure from both sides for prosocuters to drop any investigations.do i think trump is corrupt? yea i do but not anymore corrupt than lots of others in washington.only thing i will miss of trump is the entertainment he has provided the rest of the world the last four years.do i think biden is gona make things better no i dont.only difference between the two is trump lied to ya face and biden will smile and pretend to be everyones freind while he lies.look at his top table he has picked.bernie aoc and illian really thought they were gona get jobs in joes administration lol there even more deluded than i thought they were"

Why do you think Bernie, AOC and Ilhan ever thought they would get jobs in the administration ...... because trump said they would! Trump loves trying to turn people into boogeymen and using them as racial dog whistles...

Why do you think his suggested Cory Booker would be head of HUD?

Why do you think he is always going after the squad?

Actually if the Biden administration created a position for “youth outreach” then AOC would be the perfect candidate.... she is more media savvy than the Republican Party combined

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

What realistically is hanging over Trumps head?

Legally that is?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I am not sure the Trump's will be bothered. New York won't be able to touch him when he is abroad in another country like Florida.."

Erm.... an arrest warrant covers all 50 states......

And if he flees the country, how would he be able to run in 2024....

I’m betting he tries and declares himself bankrupt to get out of the deutsche bank loan due to be repaid....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What realistically is hanging over Trumps head?

Legally that is? "

Federally or at state level? two different answers... I’ll explain them in a long post if you want.....

Let me put it simply...

You know he has been fighting all this time about the tax returns.... that involves cases about potential bank fraud, wire fraud, fraud within the trump organisation about overinflating assets for the purposes of loads, whilst at the same theme underinflating them for the purposes of not paying tax

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Legally that is?

Federally or at state level? two different answers... I’ll explain them in a long post if you want.....

Let me put it simply...

You know he has been fighting all this time about the tax returns.... that involves cases about potential bank fraud, wire fraud, fraud within the trump organisation about overinflating assets for the purposes of loads, whilst at the same theme underinflating them for the purposes of not paying tax"

No save yourself time mate.

The above will do. I find wire fraud a very dry subject.

It’s tax what got Al Capone.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Why do you think Bernie, AOC and Ilhan ever thought they would get jobs in the administration ...... because trump said they would! Trump loves trying to turn people into boogeymen and using them as racial dog whistles...

Why do you think his suggested Cory Booker would be head of HUD?

Why do you think he is always going after the squad?

Actually if the Biden administration created a position for “youth outreach” then AOC would be the perfect candidate.... she is more media savvy than the Republican Party combined "

come on _abio you know how the democrat party works the only way she would get a job in the administration is if she sold out and done as she is told.while her or anyone else critasizes the party they not getting anywhere near a meaningfull job.stick to her beliefs and get nowhere like all progressives or sell out and get to sit at the big table.and as for bernie he been bent over and fuced twice now and still thinks there his freinds he is like someone in an abusive relationship either that or he willingly misled his supporters that is even worse if thats the case.like i said be it trump or biden in charge nothing will change for most americans two sides of the same coin.only thing trump edges it on he was hystericly entertaining

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Legally that is?

Let me put it simply...

You know he has been fighting all this time about the tax returns.... that involves cases about potential bank fraud, wire fraud, fraud within the trump organisation about overinflating assets for the purposes of loads, whilst at the same theme underinflating them for the purposes of not paying tax"

You say that as if it's a bad thing. In Italy it is seen as a civic duty to avoid paying tax

over a year ago

Legally that is?

Let me put it simply...

You know he has been fighting all this time about the tax returns.... that involves cases about potential bank fraud, wire fraud, fraud within the trump organisation about overinflating assets for the purposes of loads, whilst at the same theme underinflating them for the purposes of not paying tax

You say that as if it's a bad thing. In Italy it is seen as a civic duty to avoid paying tax"

Trump is American, not Italian

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Legally that is?

Let me put it simply...

You say that as if it's a bad thing. In Italy it is seen as a civic duty to avoid paying tax"

a) thats why italy (and greece) are in a financial mess....

b) overinflating your assets to get bank loans is illegal..... underinflating your assents to get both out of paying tax AND getting money back thru IRS relief is illegal (thats why the IRS are looking at potentially trying to get 100 million dollars back!)

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I was going to throw Greece’s name into the mix.

I was out there when Tax reforms (to actually make people pay tax) were mooted it was like the end of the world for them.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Legally that is? "

decided to put it in cribs notes....

Federally... the next AG could go back at having a look at moeller volume 2 and decide to charge in the various examples of "obstruction of justice"

statewise..... both CNN and BBC explain them better here...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54716550

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/10/politics/donald-trump-lawsuits/index.html

and they we will see how much he can protect ivanka, donald jr, eric and jared

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

I hear he's partial to a cucumber, wonder how he prefers it

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

One of the rare highlights of this year is seeing the penny slowly drop, for that narcassistic spolit man child, that he is finally in a situation when he cant bully,bribe or worm his way out of.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"One of the rare highlights of this year is seeing the penny slowly drop, for that narcassistic spolit man child, that he is finally in a situation when he cant bully,bribe or worm his way out of."

Lionel.. deep breath.. move on...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

aww... now Rudy has the 'vid...

is it bad form rather than "wishing him well"... to wish upon him "mild discomfort but nothing life threatening"....

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"One of the rare highlights of this year is seeing the penny slowly drop, for that narcassistic spolit man child, that he is finally in a situation when he cant bully,bribe or worm his way out of."

And what will change for you..

Nothing

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

I for one will miss him and the beautiful first lady.

They did more for world peace than any other couple in history.

over a year ago

"I for one will miss him and the beautiful first lady.

"

Is this irish sarcasm?

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Was that when he picked a fight with Iran, and then backed down? Or when he gave N.Korea a free pass to launch its rockets? Or gave Israel a free pass to suppress the Palestinians?

over a year ago

Was that when he picked a fight with Iran, and then backed down? Or when he gave N.Korea a free pass to launch its rockets? Or gave Israel a free pass to suppress the Palestinians?"

I seriously think that was a piss take mate !

Then again over the last few months nothing would surprise me

Post new Message to Thread