over a year ago

redcar

[Removed by poster at 20/08/20 14:25:23]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

A former president has never politically ripped - shredded & neutralized

WOW Obama's dismantling of trumps character was jaw dropping ......

" he only cares about himself and his cronies "

It was one of the mild attack dog - attacks from Obama on the orange one.

WOW WOW

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tick tock barry n big mike.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Sadly Obama was a crap president also.In different ways but crap

over a year ago

What I find saddest about the US election is that the Democrats/Biden only have one tactic...."we are not Trump".

There campaign is totally negative....showing they have nothing positive to say about Biden? Was he really the best the party could come up with??

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"Sadly Obama was a crap president also.In different ways but crap"

Which ways?

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

Biden is basically a good man - descent - respects others. He believes in his country , climate , science & medical facts - unlike the loony tune orange one - who only loves himself.

The trump card .... is the vice president pic.

She has battled racism fascism & corruption & liars all her career & is very intelligent - chief prosecutor.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Sadly Obama was a crap president also.In different ways but crap

Which ways?"

His public persona was carefully crafted by his backers who were financial institutions.

I was taken in totally but when you dig a little deeper its pretty murky.

Ask yourself why an unknown black Chicago lecturer suddenly had the multi million pound funds to run for president.

He was the face and extremely well presented. He played the statesman tole to perfection.

If you watch the film Fahrenheit you’ll be shocked, as I was.

He finally showed his agenda wasn’t the people it was big business. Sad but true.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

And the persona of the trump - he doesnt have one.

He is totally crazy - all that exists in that bleached head of his is - fox news & twitter on loop inside his brain, while he is jerking / wanking off to videos of deluded trump supporters shouting his phrases......

" Build the wall & keep the blacks out of your house wives neighborhood. "

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Which ways?

His public persona was carefully crafted by his backers who were financial institutions.

Ask yourself why an unknown black Chicago lecturer suddenly had the multi million pound funds to run for president.

He was the face and extremely well presented. He played the statesman tole to perfection.

He finally showed his agenda wasn’t the people it was big business. Sad but true. "

Surely you cant run for president unless you have wealthy people backing you?

That's how it works in America.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

Hutz yes, you need millions & millions of $ dollars $ $

In the U.S they call it fund raising.

trump is a inherited Billionaire isn't he ......

When him and Steve Bannon were running, Bannon was his chief strategist, He was arrested yesterday.

That makes 7 of trumps original campaign whitehouse team and close friends have now been arrested, for being corrupt......

over a year ago

Which ways?

He finally showed his agenda wasn’t the people it was big business. Sad but true. "

That the Michael Moore thing?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Which ways?

He finally showed his agenda wasn’t the people it was big business. Sad but true.

That the Michael Moore thing?"

Yep.

It's very good.

over a year ago

Some of his later stuff has been called into question recently. Saw a piece in The Guardian about how he was a bit off with his research.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

The arrest of Trumps - White House chief of staff Steve Bannon , close friend & campaign manager , was handcuffed & arrest yesterday. thrown in jail...

N.B His arrest Was for 1 - 2 million dollars of fraud.

of the fake " build the wall " by stealing funds from donors.

Lock him up......

By *atonMan
over a year ago

barnet

Obama is a vacuous snake oil salesman who murdered hundreds in yemen Pakistan etc with drone bombings . I just wish him and his wife would just go away ...being Michele Obama? Wtf

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

All 7 of trumps campaign team & advisors & close friends have been thrown in jail, A1 criminals

Everyone that walked into the white House with him 4 years ago have been put in handcuffs.

Sad that this MOB have been in charge of the U.S making them the laughing stock of the world.

There is only one left now TRUMP......

Lock him up

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Which ways?

That's how it works in America. "

Yes I agree totally

But why a clean living lecturer from a university.

Because he had no skeletons to speak of and was a gifted public speaker through years of practice giving lectures.

Trump is a nightmare president that's bloody obvious but Obama was not who we think he was .i was gutted to discover that as I so wanted him to be genuine.

Biden is too old and again nothing new to the governing of the biggest economy on earth. ( for now)

Just like our own system it just keeps getting worse and less and less relevant to today’s world.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

Biden is only a year older than the crazy mad " president " sitting in the WH now.

Whats the old saying " The lunatic running the asylum "

The asylum being his White House.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

But yes for some reason old guys are elected in the U.S ?

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

Which ways?

Yes I agree totally

Because he had no skeletons to speak of and was a gifted public speaker through years of practice giving lectures.

Trump is a nightmare president that's bloody obvious but Obama was not who we think he was .i was gutted to discover that as I so wanted him to be genuine.

Biden is too old and again nothing new to the governing of the biggest economy on earth. ( for now)

Just like our own system it just keeps getting worse and less and less relevant to today’s world. "

This assertion that a clean living lecturer became POTUS overnight is simply untrue. Barack Obama was an Illinois State Senator from 1997 to 2004. In 2004 he was elected to the Senate. Was his ascension to power quick? Absolutely but I don't believe there was anything nefarious about it.

By *igsteve43Man
over a year ago

derby

"Sadly Obama was a crap president also.In different ways but crap"

Truth is there has not been a truly great president since jfk

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

[Removed by poster at 24/08/20 13:10:11]

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

JFK is infamous and i would say Obama also has a world appeal & Bush senior, They comes across as a nice genuine guy - who thinks about folks well being.

Very sadly it or this " one " is the dreggs of compost toilet / latrine.

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Which ways?

Yes I agree totally

Just like our own system it just keeps getting worse and less and less relevant to today’s world.

This assertion that a clean living lecturer became POTUS overnight is simply untrue. Barack Obama was an Illinois State Senator from 1997 to 2004. In 2004 he was elected to the Senate. Was his ascension to power quick? Absolutely but I don't believe there was anything nefarious about it. "

Yes you are correct he didn’t just walk from the university into the White House but the rapid promotion from an “also ran” politician to presidential candidate was way too fast to be real. In my opinion.

The financial stuff behind the scenes revolving around the flint scandal made me think I’ve been bullshitted by the marketing on this guy.

Goldman Sachs long financial fingers seem to be hidden but a little digging soon reveals the money behind the throne .

I was an Obama fan and some of what he did was really good but my views on him have been sullied.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

Trump has nearly 200,000 U.S deaths on his hands. This is shocking - head in the sand ostrich science.

When south korea also a top tech nation - 400 COVID deaths. U.S responce has been world befittingly SHOCKING

He is a failed fox news addict - all he does is watch fox hoax news.

It makes its policies by watching cable tv - a crazy wackjob in the WH

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Which ways?

Yes I agree totally

Just like our own system it just keeps getting worse and less and less relevant to today’s world. "

I'm baffled, why the alarm that presidency of the US is accessible to a clean living university lecturer, qualified lawyer and former senator?

Remind me of the credentials of the former (and current) presidents again!

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

And the presidency right now needs leadership - care of its people & compassion. ?

Not corrupt fraudulent , Putin loving - snake oil salesman with his family in tow......

By *efByOrgasmsMan
over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Funny how Trump is the only president to lose money unlike the previous 4 presidents who became millionaires and billionaires.

Trump donated his salary to charity.

People just believing all the smear tactics from George Soros media.

I have never seen a president like Trump attacked by the media. Even the reporters are disrespectful towards him.

I thought Trump was a arsehole but now after some research I think different.

Fuck Barry and Michael Obama

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Funny how Trump is the only president to lose money unlike the previous 4 presidents who became millionaires and billionaires.

Trump donated his salary to charity.

People just believing all the smear tactics from George Soros media.

I have never seen a president like Trump attacked by the media. Even the reporters are disrespectful towards him.

I thought Trump was a arsehole but now after some research I think different.

Fuck Barry and Michael Obama "

What research exactly?

By *efByOrgasmsMan
over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

He has done more for the minorities than Obama ever did. It's so obvious that George Soros media is against Trump. And doing everything possible to turn the sheep against Trump

Obama, Biden and Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most corrupt people ever.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"He has done more for the minorities than Obama ever did. It's so obvious that George Soros media is against Trump. And doing everything possible to turn the sheep against Trump

Obama, Biden and Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most corrupt people ever.

"

What like promising to build a wall to keep them out and orchestrating Nuremberg like rallies?

'Send them home'

By *efByOrgasmsMan
over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

What's wrong with building a wall to keep out the Mexican cartel drug runners, human traffickers or illegal immigrants out.

As for the rallies. Every person runs for president all hold rallies when they're campaigning.

P.S. wasn't for Trump, Epstein would have still been out. It was the Clintons and Obama who was protecting him.

What about the Clinton body count. 60 odd people dead who tried to speak a gainist them.

Like a suicide where the guy shoots himself twice in the head.

Guy who confirmed Obama birth certificate died 2weeks after.

Trump is draining the swamp and the media are attacking him for it

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"What's wrong with building a wall to keep out the Mexican cartel drug runners, human traffickers or illegal immigrants out.

As for the rallies. Every person runs for president all hold rallies when they're campaigning.

P.S. wasn't for Trump, Epstein would have still been out. It was the Clintons and Obama who was protecting him.

What about the Clinton body count. 60 odd people dead who tried to speak a gainist them.

Trump is draining the swamp and the media are attacking him for it"

Think you have proved my point there completely.

Thank you

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"What's wrong with building a wall to keep out the Mexican cartel drug runners, human traffickers or illegal immigrants out.

Meanwhile in la la land all is well it seems..

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

It - Trumps mater plan to ban all Muslims - coming into the U.S was another bleached peach.

It turned out hundreds of thousands of U.S citizens including U.S servicemen & women away in in iraq & afgan. Couldnt return.

And the wall his A1 policy tht mexico would pay for it.

mexico hasnt paid a penny - he is lying chunt just like his top judge & sis' says

" He can not be trusted one bit - he just talks shit "

over a year ago

Meanwhile in la la land all is well it seems.."

You're a little bit of a hypocrite arnt you.

You have the nerve to call someome out over on the virus forums because he ended his opinion saying somthing like "we need to get on with life and not hide like quivering monkeys"

You pulled him up on his use of language saying how calling people that isnt going to make people respond to debate very well.

And yet ive seen you calling people on here tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists when they post somthing you don't agree with.

And here you are basicaly calling this guy crazy saying hes living in la la land because you disagree with his opinion.

But instead of trying to healthy debate with him its ok for you to just come out with stuff life lala land, or tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist when it suits you.

Such hypocrisy.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

There will be words in the dictionary that are not written yet to describe this pathetic exuse. Infact trump will soon be the word for - lying

Words to describe it / trump please.

1. corrupt

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"What I find saddest about the US election is that the Democrats/Biden only have one tactic...."we are not Trump".

There campaign is totally negative....showing they have nothing positive to say about Biden? Was he really the best the party could come up with??"

I completely agree with this. Could they really not find anyone more dynamic for this role? He's in his 80s for heavens sake! Nothing wrong with age but all that pressure can't be good? I know very little about his nominated vice president but she seems to be a much more viable candidate? I suppose it's down to money as usual over there?

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

This where U.S politics is - it is what it is.

So of the two standing, who do you think is the guy that would genuinely look out for you, rather than looking out for itself......

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Meanwhile in la la land all is well it seems..

You're a little bit of a hypocrite arnt you.

You have the nerve to call someome out over on the virus forums because he ended his opinion saying somthing like "we need to get on with life and not hide like quivering monkeys"

You pulled him up on his use of language saying how calling people that isnt going to make people respond to debate very well.

And yet ive seen you calling people on here tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists when they post somthing you don't agree with.

And here you are basicaly calling this guy crazy saying hes living in la la land because you disagree with his opinion.

But instead of trying to healthy debate with him its ok for you to just come out with stuff life lala land, or tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist when it suits you.

Such hypocrisy. "

The stuff about Obama is nonsense

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

Fact checker - trumps corrupt mantra - keep telling a lie - his base will believe it.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

Former FBI director has just been on the news

Trumps campaign manager - Paul Manafort there was evidence he with Russian secret service KGB & passed on information.

And ofcors his chief white house strategist - Steve Bannon was locked up on Friday for " the wall fraud "

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Draining the swamp and replenishing it with his own version of pond life, that's why the media are critical.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

"

Draining the swamp and replenishing it with his own version of pond life, that's why the media are critical."

Well said - Fact based journalism shines the light on it/trump.

Trump become his own slogan - FAKE ...

and CORRUPT

Post new Message to Thread