Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Editing forum posts

Jump to newest

By *losguygl3 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

When you post an entry on a forum there is a delete post option available for a few minutes. But if you have made a typo, you don't want to delete the whole thing and start again. An edit option also available for a few minutes would be handy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This is something that would be very useful, and has been asked for many times but unfortunately doesn't seem to be going to happen.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tend to tap the prevue button before I send bit like proof reading I guess

over a year ago

"When you post an entry on a forum there is a delete post option available for a few minutes. But if you have made a typo, you don't want to delete the whole thing and start again. An edit option also available for a few minutes would be handy."
yes I agree it's so easy to miss things even though I proof read most of my submissions

over a year ago

"When you post an entry on a forum there is a delete post option available for a few minutes. But if you have made a typo, you don't want to delete the whole thing and start again. An edit option also available for a few minutes would be handy."

This is why they have preview option.

over a year ago

If I spot a typo, I tend to copy it, then delete it, then paste it into a new comment on the thread, then edit it and then resend it xxx

Post new Message to Thread