Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

csa setting on mobile app site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it me or has recently the css settings on the mobile site changed?

its hard enough to read the text in a small screen but just recently the css settings force the text to be small even though on my s4 i have a 120% zoom.

and they say wanking will make you go blind.... fab mobile website will make you go blind quicker lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Is it me or has recently the css settings on the mobile site changed?

its hard enough to read the text in a small screen but just recently the css settings force the text to be small even though on my s4 i have a 120% zoom.

and they say wanking will make you go blind.... fab mobile website will make you go blind quicker lol "

We've not made any changes

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whats up with the cams??when watch using my phone they are slow,grainy and freeze,and no sound,they were fine last wk,and its not my phne,its fine with other sites,

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Whats up with the cams??when watch using my phone they are slow,grainy and freeze,and no sound,they were fine last wk,and its not my phne,its fine with other sites,"

Most phones only support html5 not flash. There has never been sound if html5 is the streaming method used.

It's possible if you recently updated your phone (if on android), flash has been removed.

Admin x

Post new Message to Thread