
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Mobile Web App feedback |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Have you accidentally switched to the desktop site on your mobile?" That's what I thought I had done. But I haven't. Today the home page looks normal but every other page is still looking like a a desk top site page! Thanks for your help | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera? " It's the mobile version on a Web browser. I only have Chrome. Perhaps I will try with another. Thank you | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera? It's the mobile version on a Web browser. I only have Chrome. Perhaps I will try with another. Thank you" I've just tried edge and it works again. Thank you so much!! | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Which app are you using? iPhone, android or the mobile version in a web browser? If the latter, have you tried using Fab in a different web browser such as Opera? It's the mobile version on a Web browser. I only have Chrome. Perhaps I will try with another. Thank you I've just tried edge and it works again. Thank you so much!!" Glad it's working for you | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"For the last couple of days my phone app looks more like the Web page. I have no idea why! Everything is a funny size and I have to zoom in to read anything Anyone else had thos issue?" | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |