Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Browse meetings gender search

Jump to newest

By *omethingfortheweekend69 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

It would be nice if the Browse Meetings had an option to narrow down the gender that you are searching for.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

3 weeks ago

Tamworth

"It would be nice if the Browse Meetings had an option to narrow down the gender that you are searching for."

That should have read "an option to narrow down the gender that the poster is searching for"

By *ucka39Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

On the meet section when browsing it gives you the option to select based on gender

3 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Hiya op

On the meet section when browsing it gives you the option to select based on gender "

Hiya, thanks, but as I corrected myself, its more what the poster of the meet is looking for, not what I am looking for.

By *xeterCandRCouple
3 weeks ago

Digby & Sowton, Exeter

"Hiya op

On the meet section when browsing it gives you the option to select based on gender

Hiya, thanks, but as I corrected myself, its more what the poster of the meet is looking for, not what I am looking for. "

When putting the meet on there is the option to put what you are looking for, based on the usual options, and this is shown when you are actually browsing the meets, at the bottom "Looking for".

2 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Hiya op

Hiya, thanks, but as I corrected myself, its more what the poster of the meet is looking for, not what I am looking for.

When putting the meet on there is the option to put what you are looking for, based on the usual options, and this is shown when you are actually browsing the meets, at the bottom "Looking for"."

Thanks, but when I am browsing meets I cannot narrow down the search to people who have included M in what THEY are looking for.

By *arnsleybigwMan
2 weeks ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 02/09/24 15:28:02]

Post new Message to Thread