Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Mobile - browse meets

Jump to newest

By *ong Schlong Silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Norwich

Anyone else find that even though you put in criteria for local meets you still get meets posted from 100s miles away?

They really should give you a mile radius to select to save browsing meets that are virtually impossible to most. Also should have the option of searching for meets by what the person posted the meet is looking for i.e. M F MF......etc etc

There are so many meets only looking for F OR MF it would save us singletons a whole load of time.

Who's with me on this??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You can't actually search for local meets, you can only specify the region. What region are you entering, as some are larger than others!

Wouldn't you be better using the Advanced Search, under Browse + Search, where you can specify a town or post code and a search radius and specify "Looking for" and "Meet today"?

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

Meets local to me show up as updates (I use the mobile app) but these aren't always on the 'meet today' list so I've got a couple of saved searches for meets today within specific distances.

By *ong Schlong Silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Norwich

I understand that sone regions are bigger than other but if I put my region in which is actually East Anglia but these not an option for that so East Midlands it has to be. It then gives me posted meets from Birmingham (since when has that been East Midlands???)

Sheffield (I would consider that as North) It really needs to be a little bit more geographically accurate and specific!

Oh and FAB ADMIN....East Anglia is a big enough region to get its own chat room but not be included in search options????

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive closed the other identical thread in Chatroom forum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not go in advanced search and select the gender, the gender/s they're looking for, age brackets, the number of miles from your postcode and tick the relevant boxes - looking to meet today and whether you want to search just those with pics and that are verified?

Sounds exactly what you're looking for and is already available!!

And if you actually meant 'those within a mile' - I'd expect very few results! Not everyone is a swinger!!!

Good luck - use the tools the site gives you and life's a lot easier!

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Why not go in advanced search and select the gender, the gender/s they're looking for, age brackets, the number of miles from your postcode and tick the relevant boxes - looking to meet today and whether you want to search just those with pics and that are verified?"
Yeah, that's what I suggested, above, but it doesn't allow you to plan ahead, eg to look for a meet for next Saturday.

However, I think Admin have previously said that they intend abandoning regions and making all browsing/searching by proximity?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why not go in advanced search and select the gender, the gender/s they're looking for, age brackets, the number of miles from your postcode and tick the relevant boxes - looking to meet today and whether you want to search just those with pics and that are verified?Yeah, that's what I suggested, above, but it doesn't allow you to plan ahead, eg to look for a meet for next Saturday.

However, I think Admin have previously said that they intend abandoning regions and making all browsing/searching by proximity? "

Honestly - how long does it take to pick a date on the meets post section and trawl through the literally thousands - well actually more like 10 -15 - posts?

Some people make out like it's a long arduous process when in fact it takes no more than a couple of minutes!

Put a little effort in!

Post new Message to Thread