Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Mobile Web App feedback

Title removed from messages

Jump to newest

By *evon_Lexi OP   Woman
7 weeks ago

Devon

Can this new update be changed to put back the title of messages? I don't see how it makes messages easier. And titles are helpful in screening especially where profiles say; add such and such to the title of a message....

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *herryEatersCouple
7 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Yes and stop the force to grouped mailbox too !. Last time we tried that we found it impossible to delete all or specific messages from a particular chat without going back to the old mailbox and manually deleting from there !!. BIG STEP BACKWARDS FAB !!

Reply privately

By *y3CsMan
7 weeks ago

Inverness

It's horrendous, and if you try and click on the profile who's messaged you, it just opens the message instead of the profile lol far more important things they could be updating but chose something no one asked for lol

Reply privately

By *tevieoMan
7 weeks ago

glasgow/washington

Awful, can we revert back to original! This is a step backwards

Reply privately

By *oger MetodgerMan
7 weeks ago

st peter port

I like it……

Reply privately

By *immymacaliciousMan
7 weeks ago

Orlando

Hi there every one hope you have an enjoyable weekend anyone lady’s in orlando Kissimmee and surrounding areas up for a meet say hi !

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
7 weeks ago

Newcastle

Does this mean now anyone sending a private message via the forum the information of the topic won't be shown now

Reply privately

By *elshy72Man
7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Great idea but flawed by, as already pointed out, when you click on a profile it opens the messages. No it should open the profile instead

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
7 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Great idea but flawed by, as already pointed out, when you click on a profile it opens the messages. No it should open the profile instead "

Because your still clicking on part of the message. If you click far left close to the image it takes you to the profile

Reply privately

By *elshy72Man
7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"Great idea but flawed by, as already pointed out, when you click on a profile it opens the messages. No it should open the profile instead

Because your still clicking on part of the message. If you click far left close to the image it takes you to the profile "

Yea, but that's clicking on the profile picture, I was referring to the username, this should do the same. You can click on the message to see the message and that's it. Just removing the subject should have been sufficient

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
7 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Great idea but flawed by, as already pointed out, when you click on a profile it opens the messages. No it should open the profile instead

Because your still clicking on part of the message. If you click far left close to the image it takes you to the profile

Yea, but that's clicking on the profile picture, I was referring to the username, this should do the same. You can click on the message to see the message and that's it. Just removing the subject should have been sufficient "

Yes I get your point I found that part strange also

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Just please please please introduce a proper DM system like literally EVERY other social app in existence has!

This method of messaging is so ridiculously archaic, it’s barely in this millenium never mind decade.

The subject titles were a huge pain in the arse for single guys but helpful for many women to screen ignorant profiles.

The balance of this site has always been broken. This didn’t do anything to fix the problem.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

The whole site really needs a complete overhaul. Sorry folks but it’s archaic

Reply privately

By *inky and the brain 1Couple
7 weeks ago

near Halesowen

Id have to agree with the 2 post's above,the site needs a complete overhaul,it literally looks and works like something from the early 2000,s I know how much fab makes a year and they could EASILY afford to pay someone to make a new site,yes it would cause some downtime,but it's sorely needed IMHO.

Reply privately

By *Q_GentMan
7 weeks ago

Northern Quarter

"The subject titles were a huge pain in the arse for single guys but helpful for many women to screen ignorant profiles

"

Why do you think that they were a pain in the arse for single guys?

Reply privately

By *rickie1970Man
7 weeks ago

blackpool

I would just love to receive a message lol

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

O o O oo